Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

“INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 10:35

It was a very hilarious scene in GTBank ,the berger paint branch that left several customers stunned,after a young man entered into the bank like a normal customer,carrying no gun or a weapon of any and attempted to rob the bank.

Eye witnesses said to FNN that ,he came in without being given any attention as he did not look like a threat until he jumped on the counter quietly and started putting money-stacks into his ghana-must-go bag.

He got the attention of everyone as their eyes were fixed at him and filled with amazement,wondering what the young man was truly up to.

After several minutes of watching him act unnoticed,he started heading for the exit and that was when the whole charade ended,as he was stopped by already waiting armed security men.

Several attempts to escape went futile,as he was overpowered in all ways. He got questioned to know If he was he a yabaleft patient or whose backing he had to carry-out such an operation,but to the surprise of everyone,he said “nah one phone number i see for bus o,e talk say if I call dem go do anything I want,I call and go their place and dem give me ring wey suppose make me dey invisible for bank robbery..”

It all then came clear to everyone around that he thought he was invisible during the bank robbery,that’s why he acted the way he did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 11:39

Na wa ooo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 11:40

Wonder shall neva end ooo, ember months don cum, everything can happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 12:08

this must be a mad man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 13:01

Hahahahahahahahahaha!jazz go everly fail for bank.if true,this guy dey very silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 13:36

wonder shall never end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obenar
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 19:14

Wow dumb enuff to rob a bank without a gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: “INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK   2014-09-11, 19:51

I no fit laff seeing dat police...I'm sure d guy neva chop. Lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

“INVISIBLE” MAN ARRESTED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO ROB A BANK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: News-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.