Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1906
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 13:38

RED 1ST PLAN MEGA STAR DIAMOND EVE107 68 1stboxwin flw 67 2ndboxwin flw wich to play(21 26 49 28)) SUPER STAR RUBY EV24 39 LASTBOXWIN FLW 24 1stboxwin flw wich tday ((49 26 21 28)) 2ND PLAN RED ev233 68 1stboxwin flw 48 4thboxwin flw wich today play ((74 7 56 26)) lagtec donkiglotto ev60 68lap56 5wks up 24 1stboxwin 48 4thboxmac flw today play ((7 38 74 56 28)) i try my best succid blong to GOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 13:38

PREMIER: GOLD
DATE: 09-09-2014
SUCCESS: 72-38-46-1-66
MACHINE: 60-18-5-13-44
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
BABYSPECIAL
Novice
Novice


Sex : MALE
Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 13:48

Jackpot
((((((((52BK))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jossybaby
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 13:53

Lucky G
((02-70))

Jackpot
((46-08))
Stake according to ur pocket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jossybaby
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 13:55

PREMIER : 06
DATE: 09-09-2014
SUCCESS: 55-30-17-41-12
MACHINE: 69-21-28-23-38
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puffmy2sure
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1559

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 14:29

JA
CK
POT  ====(((16-19-89BK)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1906
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 14:36

LUCKYGPLAN KINGSPECK eve38 89 16 psition flw 3 flw 89 patner frm 3wks to 80 play wit 12 14 80 )) LUCKG ev332 27 lastbxwin 4wks up 89lastbxwin flwup 21 flw up 3 flw ((12 14)) 2NDPLAN LUCKGev79 27lastboxmac 4wksdown 44 2ndbxwin flw 21 2wksdown 44cod 4rm 4wks 77 wit 46 play (((bk77=46)) LAGTECHDONKINGVAN ev333 44 2ndbxwin 3wks 76 4thboxwin flw 44 cod to 77 nd play wit 46 (((bk77 80 12 14 46 )) dats my best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharbio
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 14:50

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OLOBE
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 14:57

RED
38**58
83*85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
success1
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:02

LUCKY G 57BK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fancy_james
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:04

@success1 wrote:
If there is any plan for luckyg pls post it.

INSIDE LUCKYG BOARD: @EVT211 33 & 17win, 16FTBM, 8WKS DOWN 48FTBW, 3WKS DOWN 89SURFACED, FFL-WK 89REPEAT & ffl-wk 54FBW,& 16drive-down,FOLLOWED BY 76 & 29machine @EVT224. @evt225 48FTBW@EVT 218 TURNED JUMPED DOWN(84) @EVT225. COMPARED TO EVT361, 17 & 33win, 16FTBM, 8WKS-DWN 48FTBW, 3WKS-DWN 89 & 89repeated ffl-wk,@evt372 54FBW. SO, 16SUPOSD TO DRIVE DOWN BT SKIPED A WEEK BCOS OF A KEY GAME OF 32FBM & 23SBM PLAYED IN EVT372(i.e check redemption evt256,32&23played closed. It produced 44 & 89). So, 16 LATER DRIVED-DOWN @EVT374 & followed by 76WIN & 29machine last-week.
NOTE: 16LAP76. D PLAN CONTINUES....
EVT TO WATCH IS EVT225: 73-04-(70)-(84)-41.
CHECK AND LET C WHT U AV?

PLAN B: CHECK REDEMPTION.....@EVT258, 05WIN...10WKS-DOWN @EVT267 89LBW,@EVT268 16FTBW & @evt269 06CBW WITH 24 & 76 in machine.
COMPARED TO LUCKYG,@EVT364, 05WIN...10WKS-DWN @EVT273, 89LBW, EVT274 16FTBW & EVT274 LAST-WEEK 06CBW PLAYED WITH 24 & 76 all win.
NOTE: I THINK IT IS A DIAGONAL MOVEMENT....SO,LETS BANK ON (40).
EVT TO WATCH IS 270: 86-40-31-51-44.

ALL D GREAT FORCASTERS IN D HOUSE....CHECK D PLANS & LET SEE IF W CAN WIN A DOUGH TONIGHT.
WAITING.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moriztuos
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2008
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:22

LUCKYG ((23BK))
23-86
23-86-12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skullbaba
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 383
Location : Oyo Alaafin, Boroboro

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:29

LUCKY G

31**61
G'LUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurlaryeancah
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:42

REDEMPTION RESULT
(07*37*50*82*40)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emperor__t
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:42

REDEMPTION RESULT
win: 07 * 37 * 50 * 82 * 40
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emperor__t
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 15:49

@surgzy wrote:
Redemption
5-(7)-52-(50)-87-63--3
5--7-87
7-50-52
5-7
congrats. 07 * 50 droped life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hammed.salau1
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1229
Location : bariga

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:03

Lucky gee 24.23.32.73.28 two sure 24.23 and 24.32. My banker 24
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:18

P.L. 09 SEPTEMBER 2014
JACKPOT 916
W/Nos 90-89-36-80-76
M/Nos 31-72-21-60-52
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dejiPOSSIBLE
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:20

P.L. 09 SEPTEMBER 2014
JACKPOT 916
W/Nos 90-89-36-80-76
M/Nos 31-72-21-60-52
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puffmy2sure
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1559

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:22

@puffmy2sure wrote:
JA
CK
POT  ====(((16-19-89BK)))
JACKPOT 
WINNING 90-(89)-36-80-76
MACHINE 31-72-21-69-52
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toyee39
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:22

@toyee39 wrote:
OSIX. ((43.BK)) ((69 BK)) loolk for perm if u like. GOOD LUCK.
PREMIER : 06
DATE: 09-09-2014
SUCCESS: 55-30-17-((41))-12
MACHINE: ((69))-21-28-23-38...One leg,Even with ten numbers !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1906
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:25

@Adecare12 wrote:
RED 1ST PLAN MEGA STAR DIAMOND EVE107 68 1stboxwin flw 67 2ndboxwin flw wich to play(21 26 49 28)) SUPER STAR RUBY EV24 39 LASTBOXWIN FLW 24 1stboxwin flw wich tday ((49 26 21 28)) 2ND PLAN RED ev233 68 1stboxwin flw 48 4thboxwin flw wich today play ((74 7 56 26)) lagtec donkiglotto ev60 68lap56 5wks up 24 1stboxwin 48 4thboxmac flw today play ((7 38 74 56 28)) i try my best succid blong to GOD
fuck up (((7)) play 28 turn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1906
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:35

@Adecare12 wrote:
@Adecare12 wrote:
RED 1ST PLAN MEGA STAR DIAMOND EVE107 68 1stboxwin flw 67 2ndboxwin flw wich to play(21 26 49 28)) SUPER STAR RUBY EV24 39 LASTBOXWIN FLW 24 1stboxwin flw wich tday ((49 26 21 28)) 2ND PLAN RED ev233 68 1stboxwin flw 48 4thboxwin flw wich today play ((74 7 56 26)) lagtec donkiglotto ev60 68lap56 5wks up 24 1stboxwin 48 4thboxmac flw today play ((7 38 74 56 28)) i try my best succid blong to GOD
fuck up (((7)) play 28 turn
pls wat of redeption mac
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:47

LUCKY G
18BK
18 58
19 46
18 58 19 46


Last edited by Lordomasia on 2014-09-09, 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:50

GOLDEN CHANCE : JAMBOREE
DATE:09-09-2014
SUCCESS: 21-47-90-01-10
MACHINE: 64-28-23-77-68
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gatete
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 657
Location : ACCRA

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 16:51

LG ((25BK-46-40BK-26BK))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dwhy007
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:09

LUCKY TUESDAY
10-17-12
PAM N DIRECT
GOODLUCK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surgzy
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:11

((7)))- ((50))))-40-82-37
Redemption
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dericyk
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1238
Location : Accra, Ghana

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:23

LUCKY G (16BK)
2SURE (16-58)
PERM(16-58-6-89)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucealex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1893
Location : LAGOS

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:27

LUCKY G
84BK
LIVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1638
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:29

LUCKY G
TWO SURE 21*10
PERM With 64
KEY SET 73BK 74*19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:35

Lucky g surest banker 70 FBW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:36

Lucky g sure banker 70
70,73
70,4
70,84
70,41
70,36
70,73,4,84,41,36
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brave heart
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:37

Lucky g 13*44
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brave heart
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:39

Luckyg 13*89*58*44*12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whiteman
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 217
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:39

Lucky life banker! 50
2sure. 50-18 life!
3direct. 50-18-77
3direct. 50-18-13
Perm.50-18-77-79-13-51. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prayerb258
Senior
Senior


Sex : f
Posts : 1051
Location : TEMA, GHANA

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:45

lucky tuesday
banker 56
64-26-56-46
bonne chance à tous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BABYSPECIAL
Novice
Novice


Sex : MALE
Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:46

LUCKYG
(((((((((((((64BK))))))))))))))
((((64----34----42------04----54)))))))
2SURE
((((64-42)))
(((((64-34))))
(((((42-34))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fancy_james
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:47

LUCKYG.....19BK - 40
PLAY-SAFE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:48

LG
45BK
44.58
45.44.58 PERM & DIRECT
STANDBY * 1-11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:50

LG
45BK
44.58
45.44.58 PERM & DIRECT
STANDBY * 1-11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whiteman
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 217
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:51

Luckyg life banker! 50
2sure. 50-18 life!
3direct. 50-18-77
3direct. 50-18-13
Perm.50-18-77-79-13-51. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SALT 56
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:52

LG 50BK 89 24 43 68
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fancy_james
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:53

@Fancy_james wrote:
@success1 wrote:
If there is any plan for luckyg pls post it.

INSIDE LUCKYG BOARD: @EVT211 33 & 17win, 16FTBM, 8WKS DOWN 48FTBW, 3WKS DOWN 89SURFACED, FFL-WK 89REPEAT & ffl-wk 54FBW,& 16drive-down,FOLLOWED BY 76 & 29machine @EVT224. @evt225 48FTBW@EVT 218 TURNED JUMPED DOWN(84) @EVT225. COMPARED TO EVT361, 17 & 33win, 16FTBM, 8WKS-DWN 48FTBW, 3WKS-DWN 89 & 89repeated ffl-wk,@evt372 54FBW. SO, 16SUPOSD TO DRIVE DOWN BT SKIPED A WEEK BCOS OF A KEY GAME OF 32FBM & 23SBM PLAYED IN EVT372(i.e check redemption evt256,32&23played closed. It produced 44 & 89). So, 16 LATER DRIVED-DOWN @EVT374 & followed by 76WIN & 29machine last-week.
NOTE: 16LAP76. D PLAN CONTINUES....
EVT TO WATCH IS EVT225: 73-04-(70)-(84)-41.
CHECK AND LET C WHT U AV?

PLAN B: CHECK REDEMPTION.....@EVT258, 05WIN...10WKS-DOWN @EVT267 89LBW,@EVT268 16FTBW & @evt269 06CBW WITH 24 & 76 in machine.
COMPARED TO LUCKYG,@EVT364, 05WIN...10WKS-DWN @EVT273, 89LBW, EVT274 16FTBW & EVT274 LAST-WEEK 06CBW PLAYED WITH 24 & 76 all win.
NOTE: I THINK IT IS A DIAGONAL MOVEMENT....SO,LETS BANK ON (40).
EVT TO WATCH IS 270: 86-40-31-51-44.

ALL D GREAT FORCASTERS IN D HOUSE....CHECK D PLANS & LET SEE IF W CAN WIN A DOUGH TONIGHT.
WAITING.......

HMMMM....NO RESPONSE TO MY PLAN...IS IT THAT THE PLAN DOES NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
I'LL KEEP IT NEXT-TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dejiPOSSIBLE
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 17:55

LUCKYG
74*30*17*07*75*29
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert


Sex : Female
Posts : 4316
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 18:01

LUCKY G.
9**85**58**2
TWO SURE
9**2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
moriztuos
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2008
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 18:08

@Fancy_james wrote:
@Fancy_james wrote:
@success1 wrote:
If there is any plan for luckyg pls post it.

INSIDE LUCKYG BOARD: @EVT211  33 & 17win, 16FTBM, 8WKS DOWN 48FTBW, 3WKS DOWN 89SURFACED, FFL-WK 89REPEAT & ffl-wk 54FBW,& 16drive-down,FOLLOWED BY 76 & 29machine @EVT224. @evt225 48FTBW@EVT 218 TURNED JUMPED DOWN(84) @EVT225. COMPARED TO EVT361, 17 & 33win, 16FTBM, 8WKS-DWN 48FTBW, 3WKS-DWN 89 & 89repeated ffl-wk,@evt372 54FBW. SO, 16SUPOSD TO DRIVE DOWN BT SKIPED A WEEK BCOS OF A KEY GAME OF 32FBM & 23SBM PLAYED IN EVT372(i.e check redemption evt256,32&23played closed. It produced 44 & 89). So, 16 LATER DRIVED-DOWN @EVT374 & followed by 76WIN & 29machine last-week.
NOTE: 16LAP76. D PLAN CONTINUES....
EVT TO WATCH IS EVT225: 73-04-(70)-(84)-41.
CHECK AND LET C WHT U AV?

PLAN B: CHECK REDEMPTION.....@EVT258, 05WIN...10WKS-DOWN @EVT267 89LBW,@EVT268 16FTBW & @evt269 06CBW WITH 24 & 76 in machine.
COMPARED TO LUCKYG,@EVT364, 05WIN...10WKS-DWN @EVT273, 89LBW, EVT274 16FTBW & EVT274 LAST-WEEK 06CBW PLAYED WITH 24 & 76 all win.
NOTE: I THINK IT IS A DIAGONAL MOVEMENT....SO,LETS BANK ON (40).
EVT TO WATCH IS 270: 86-40-31-51-44.

ALL D GREAT FORCASTERS IN D HOUSE....CHECK D PLANS & LET SEE IF W CAN WIN A DOUGH TONIGHT.
WAITING.......

HMMMM....NO RESPONSE TO MY PLAN...IS IT THAT THE PLAN DOES NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
I'LL KEEP IT NEXT-TIME!!!
JUST CAME BACK ONLINE N SAW UR PLAN...THOUGH ITS LATE NOW BUT UR 1ST PLAN IS GUD...U SPOT ON 70-84....NO CHART FOR D 2ND PLAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : m
Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2014-09-09, 19:07

Lucky tuesday result 47-57-16-52-85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.