Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users will get their passwords through email soon.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 835
Location : odo oba

PostSubject: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-05-19, 10:45

First topic message reminder :

FIFA worldcup is here again. This is a once in a lifetime experience because no one knows tomorrow. Lets shear the fun, news as it comes, goals as they are scored, players updates and all the action live here. Support your your favorite country here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com

AuthorMessage
Olukay
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4716
Location : Dongle town, China

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 16:54

German vs Netherland for final. Brazil vs Argentinal for 3rd place. Watch out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 835
Location : odo oba

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 16:57

This is a prophesy , Brazil vrs Netherland for final
and the winner would be Brazil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Olukay
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4716
Location : Dongle town, China

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 21:48

Brazil-0 Germany-5. Just 32 minutes of play. Brazilians viewing d match on tv sets, have off their tv sets shamefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 22:00

If u want to stop the game text "stop" to fifa short code 2014, pls text to save lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 22:18

stainlez wrote:
If u want to stop the game text "stop" to fifa short code 2014, pls text to save lives.
LWKMD o!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 17355

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 22:21

austin kofi boakye wrote:
This is a prophesy , Brazil vrs Netherland for final
and the winner would be Brazil
woli eke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 22:21

BREAKING NEWS: The real Brazil vs Germany match is just about to kick off on BTV(BENDEL STATE TV)the one u are watching on DSTV is actually warm up. Kindly disregard any DSTV station showing Brazil vs Germany. This is the handwork of APC. Signed PDP Management. =))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1876
Location : BEHIND YOU

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 22:25

Lwkmd I tire too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guruslodge.com
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-08, 23:27

Wat wud hav apun if person no watch dis match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 02:57

Brazil will neva 4get this in life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 07:44

Hmmmmmm I no fit talk o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 08:33

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 09:15

Safex wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
when u have dante and luiz protecting d goal keeper,that's d kind of outcome u'll get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnyga
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4393

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 12:07

dante, luiz, maicon, there is no bond between dem, Brazil has felt the absent of silva, and dani alves@ defense and also neymar in mid field. I pity dem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 12:54

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
when u have dante and luiz protecting d goal keeper,that's d kind of outcome u'll get.
wat r u insinuating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 14:13

Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
when u have dante and luiz protecting d goal keeper,that's d kind of outcome u'll get.
wat r u insinuating?
both of dem don't have any business being a defender,especially luiz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 15:02

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
when u have dante and luiz protecting d goal keeper,that's d kind of outcome u'll get.
wat r u insinuating?
both of dem don't have any business being a defender,especially luiz.
at tyms wen we don't c bat (adan), we can use 'oobe' 4 sacrifice nah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 18:32

Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
when u have dante and luiz protecting d goal keeper,that's d kind of outcome u'll get.
wat r u insinuating?
both of dem don't have any business being a defender,especially luiz.
at tyms wen we don't c bat (adan), we can use 'oobe' 4 sacrifice nah
when we do dat,d sacrifice won't get to heaven.that was what happened to brazil last nyt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 490
Location : Nasarawa state

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 20:31

Germany represented each alphbat in their country's name in brazil goal net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 21:58

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Brazil will neva 4get this in life
na dia goalkeeper I pity most; it's a very bad record 4 him
when u have dante and luiz protecting d goal keeper,that's d kind of outcome u'll get.
wat r u insinuating?
both of dem don't have any business being a defender,especially luiz.
at tyms wen we don't c bat (adan), we can use 'oobe' 4 sacrifice nah
when we do dat,d sacrifice won't get to heaven.that was what happened to brazil last nyt.
even scolari said d defeat was not due 2 neymar's absence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 22:00

Dis Holland vs Argentina match's 2 boring 4 ma liking. I foresee d match going into ET
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 22:35

Safex wrote:
Dis Holland vs Argentina match's 2 boring 4 ma liking. I foresee d match going into ET
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vwegba
Novice
Novice


Posts : 19
Location : Delta State

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 22:39

Argentina is out in Jesus name say amen with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dwap9.1x.net
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : m
Posts : 1564
Location : Dar es Salaam

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 23:00

Vwegba wrote:
Argentina is out in Jesus name say amen with me
Imagine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-09, 23:54

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Vwegba wrote:
Argentina is out in Jesus name say amen with me
Imagine
Amen.... Argentina is through to the final.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   2014-07-10, 00:06

Vwegba wrote:
Argentina is out in Jesus name say amen with me
medicine after death. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only   

Back to top Go down
 
FIFA 2014 worldcup -Brazil gist, fever , news and scorelines only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.