Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-15, 05:08

And now that the 2013/2014 footballing season is winding-up across Europe, and attention is been shifted to the soccer mundial coming up in the soccer cities of Brazil. Let therefore all discussions, analytical analysis, and predictions, concerning World Cup 2014 be discussed here for reference purposes. I wish my dear Super Eagles, and the rest of African contingents the best of the mundial. God bless Africa! The trophy is ours this time around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-15, 05:40

Do you guys know that Yaya Toure and Didier Drogba are not yet fit for this year world cup? Even if they make the list, they may not make the needed difference for the Ivorian Team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-15, 06:42

Both players have 1 month to be fit before their 1st match,they'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-15, 07:14

They will definitely make d list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-19, 15:28

Some of the players neglected by Stephen Okechukwu Keshi in his 30-man provisional list scored in their leagues matches played over the weekend. Ideye, Obagoal, Ike Uche... Do you think these people should have made the list, especially Uche, Anichebe, Obafemi, and Aluko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-19, 20:11

@Gmailer wrote:
Some of the players neglected by Stephen Okechukwu Keshi in his 30-man provisional list scored in their leagues matches played over the weekend. Ideye, Obagoal, Ike Uche... Do you think these people should have made the list, especially Uche, Anichebe, Obafemi, and Aluko
uche should have made the list and possibly aluko as he offers something different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 835
Location : odo oba

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 08:56

my man ideye didn't make Nigeria squad ? am sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 11:15

Why did he nt call uche sef?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 12:51

@Safex wrote:
Why did he nt call uche sef?
for being heady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 13:33

Uche as I was rightly informed was working with the Glass house to sabotage KOS's efforts during the last AFCON championship! It was a payback time for him by KOS. He thought NFF would come to is aide, and to his biggest surprise, they left him to his fate, as Keshi has the final say on his list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 13:35

Edited


Last edited by Gmailer on 2014-05-20, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 13:35

The name I hate to see there is that of that clown known as AGBIM. That guy disgusts me mehn! He'll be better off as a stand up comedian rather than being a footballer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 14:02

I still don't know why Ahmed Musa is considered ahead of Chinedu Obasi. Leon Balogun admittedly is injured, but is Eguekwue the best to fill in for him? I am skeptical about this 30-man list ow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 14:55

Dat's naija 4 u, NFF's full of politicians!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 15:00

@Gmailer wrote:
Uche as I was rightly informed was working with the Glass house to sabotage KOS's efforts during the last AFCON championship! It was a payback time for him by KOS. He thought NFF would come to is aide, and to his biggest surprise, they left him to his fate, as Keshi has the final say on his list.
rilly? O ga o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 15:23

Ahead of the much talked about Brazil 2014, Uruguaian and Liverpool striker has this to say about the best players of the round lether game of our time:

"Messi and Ronaldo are totally different players,”

“I can't say who's the better one of them.

“Messi has beautiful technique, scores a lot and is an excellent dribbler because he's a little guy.

"Ronaldo, on the other hand, looks like a machine. It all looks so perfect with him. He combines power with intelligence and always strikes the ball perfect. They're both on the same level." - Luis Suarez

Who amongst these guys do you think will rock Brazil? Messi or Ronaldo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 15:58

@Gmailer wrote:
Ahead of the much talked about Brazil 2014, Uruguaian and Liverpool striker has this to say about the best players of the round lether game of our time:

"Messi and Ronaldo are totally different players,”

“I can't say who's the better one of them.

“Messi has beautiful technique, scores a lot and is an excellent dribbler because he's a little guy.

"Ronaldo, on the other hand, looks like a machine. It all looks so perfect with him. He combines power with intelligence and always strikes the ball perfect. They're both on the same level." - Luis Suarez

Who amongst these guys do you think will rock Brazil? Messi or Ronaldo?
Ronaldo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 16:15

We Need 62 Million Condoms For Brazil World Cup Trip – Nigerian Supporters Club.

President, Nigeria Supporters Club, Rafiu Ladipo, has called on United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS) to increase their condom allocation to 62 million for fans making the trip to Brazil World Cup.

UNAIDS Country Director Bilali Camara had originally organized two million condoms for the Super Eagles supporters.

However Ladipo has said that the two million won’t do for the entire tournament especially if the Eagles reach the final.

He said: “Of all football loving fans all around the world, I alone will be taking over 10,000 fans to Brazil, not only from Nigeria,”

“You know that Nigeria will be playing their first three matches and there is going to be a match between Nigeria and Argentina. “By the time we play that match, we will regard it as the match that will also qualify us to play Brazil in Rio de Janeiro during the final. “If that is achieved, we want to be protected; we must be protected. “So, I want to urge you (UNAIDS) to provide more condoms,’’ he added.

In February Ladipo had asked the Federal government for N800 million to take 800 people to the tournament, so with the recent figure of 10,000 people is astounding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 19:19

We are just 3 weeks away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-20, 20:58

LWKMD o!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 08:34

Uruguay striker Luis Suarez suffered a knee injury while training with his national team, casting doubt over his readiness for next month’s World Cup. Get well soon boy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 09:11

@Gmailer wrote:
Uruguay striker Luis Suarez suffered a knee injury while training with his national team, casting doubt over his readiness for next month’s World Cup. Get well soon boy!
ehwo! Dis one no b ordinary eye o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : m
Posts : 1564
Location : Dar es Salaam

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 16:27

He will be ready. Experts say he'd be fine in two or three weeks, first game is four weeks away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 16:30

he's gonna make it.england,don't celebrate just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 22:20

Pls can someone paste the kick off time of the matches here,nigerian time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 22:40

june 16 iran vs nigeria at 8pm
june 21 nigeria vs bosnia-herzegovina at 11pm
june 25 nigeria vs argentina at 5pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 22:42

world cup starts on june 12 with brazil taking on croatia at 9pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-22, 22:59

@Gmailer wrote:
Uruguay striker Luis Suarez suffered a knee injury while training with his national team, casting doubt over his readiness for next month’s World Cup. Get well soon boy!

Ghanaian hav cursed him maybe this is de beginning 2010 world cup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-28, 17:24

Scotland vs Nigeria friendly match:
Kick-off is at 8pm Nigeria time and the game is live on AIT. Dont miss it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-28, 17:25

Buildup to Brazil 2014 W/Cup
Scotland vs Nigeria friendly match:
Kick-off is at 8pm Nigeria time and the game is live on AIT. Dont miss it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-28, 17:44

@Gmailer wrote:
Buildup to Brazil 2014 W/Cup
Scotland vs Nigeria friendly match:
Kick-off is at 8pm Nigeria time and the game is live on AIT. Dont miss it
Thanks for the update bro... Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-28, 17:45

Wonder they say shall never end ow....
Read what Sat Guru Mahraji has to say about Eagles and the 2014 World Cup ow

“I have given my recommendationsand I don’t know how Nigerians feel about it. I have told them that they can win this cup if they stop using blue jersey. They have accepted but what about blue pants?

They should do away with it. Stephen Keshi must inspect all the pants they are wearing. I am begging them throughout this competition, its a national affair and not Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles of Nigeria” he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-28, 19:27

@Gmailer wrote:
Wonder they say shall never end ow....
Read what Sat Guru Mahraji has to say about Eagles and the 2014 World Cup ow

“I have given my recommendationsand I don’t know how Nigerians feel about it. I have told them that they can win this cup if they stop using blue jersey. They have accepted but what about blue pants?

They should do away with it. Stephen Keshi must inspect all the pants they are wearing. I am begging them throughout this competition, its a national affair and not Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles of Nigeria” he said.
dat could b wat God told him, buh compliance by d big bros na him b d koko now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 04:52

@Safex wrote:
@Gmailer wrote:
Wonder they say shall never end ow....
Read what Sat Guru Mahraji has to say about Eagles and the 2014 World Cup ow

“I have given my recommendationsand I don’t know how Nigerians feel about it. I have told them that they can win this cup if they stop using blue jersey. They have accepted but what about blue pants?

They should do away with it. Stephen Keshi must inspect all the pants they are wearing. I am begging them throughout this competition, its a national affair and not Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles of Nigeria” he said.
dat could b wat God told him, buh compliance by d big bros na him b d koko now
Well, different strokes for different folks. But I strongly doubt his calling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 07:14

We don't wear blue jersey but green.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : m
Posts : 1564
Location : Dar es Salaam

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 14:41

Na wa oo..which kind direction be this? Make people no wear blue pant...wonders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 17:56

Na Full Rubbish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 17:56

Na Full Rubbish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 18:04

Na today, am waiting fo TB Joshua prophecy now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-29, 23:59

@stainlez wrote:
Na today, am waiting fo TB Joshua prophecy now.
imagine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-30, 00:00

@Gmailer wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@Gmailer wrote:
Wonder they say shall never end ow....
Read what Sat Guru Mahraji has to say about Eagles and the 2014 World Cup ow

“I have given my recommendationsand I don’t know how Nigerians feel about it. I have told them that they can win this cup if they stop using blue jersey. They have accepted but what about blue pants?

They should do away with it. Stephen Keshi must inspect all the pants they are wearing. I am begging them throughout this competition, its a national affair and not Super Eagles of Lagos but Super Eagles of Nigeria” he said.
dat could b wat God told him, buh compliance by d big bros na him b d koko now
Well, different strokes for different folks. But I strongly doubt his calling
a whole man of God, me I no dey dia o!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-30, 08:39

Keshi deity magician
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-05-30, 08:50

The 2014 WC is going to be one of the most entertaining football fiesta. I can't wait for kick off. May God spear our lives till then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 21:22

LIVE: Brazil 0-1 Croatia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 21:50

HT Brazil 1-1 Croatia what an interesting match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 22:04

@Safex wrote:
HT Brazil 1-1 Croatia what an interesting match
brazil not really playing well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : m
Posts : 1564
Location : Dar es Salaam

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 22:13

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
HT Brazil 1-1 Croatia what an interesting match
brazil not really playing well.
Im sure they will carry the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 22:18

@heavenboundpkay wrote:
@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@Safex wrote:
HT Brazil 1-1 Croatia what an interesting match
brazil not really playing well.
Im sure they will carry the day
Brazil doesn't need to play well, all they need is 3 solid point to boost their moral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran


Sex : Male
Posts : 9283
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 22:52

Oscar rap  things off for Brazil.... Brazil 3 - 1 Croatia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   2014-06-12, 23:12

@stainlez wrote:
Oscar rap  things off for Brazil.... Brazil 3 - 1 Croatia
what a ref, with a contro.pen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES   

Back to top Go down
 
BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP ISSUES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.