Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

PostSubject: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-03-21, 01:29

First topic message reminder :

I will use this medium to educate  you guys  (us) about soccer punting (and other sports) and also little explanation about punting terminology also free Premium pick from me, I will also recommend one Naija Sportbook to be used…
The Sportbook I will used here called MERRYBET (www.merrybet.com) For Top  up (loading of money into ur account) just P.M me

U can as well like (follow) me on facebook, through my fan page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MedorianSports-Pick/170017799763093

For Previous record, you can check me here:

http://nairabetforum.com/index.php?topic=3768.75

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-04-03, 09:35; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-13, 17:57

@cpaul wrote:
@ lawalahmed could you please expatiate on these terms "Unit Stake" and "Stake" with respect to bet365 horse racing, am not sure of what they really mean...thanks

Unit Stake is the same as amount u want to stake on the horse..

Just in dollar equivalent
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-13, 18:00

@tinsgbo wrote:
bros no soccer betting again........ and how can I start d horse race betting, d tin is getting interesting

There is still soccer betting but it hard to find value now bcos the season just over for majority of elite European league which make it difficult to punt on soccer for now...

But if i see value i will definitely post it here...

I should have 2 or 3  soccer picks before end of the week..

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-05-14, 04:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-13, 18:08

@lawalahmed wrote:
@cpaul wrote:
@ lawalahmed could you please expatiate on these terms "Unit Stake" and "Stake" with respect to bet365 horse racing, am not sure of what they really mean...thanks

Unit Stake is the same as amount u want to stake on the horse..

Just in dollar equivalent
Thanks
I was a alarmed when I checked the each way box I got two boxes, noticed that the unit stake was actually multiplying whatever value I entered by two and it also displays that my stake is the multiplied value...quite unlike our bookies system in 9ja...but am learning this new system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-13, 18:48

Each-Way means two bet....

one for the horse to win the race

and the other to be among top three in the race.....

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-05-14, 04:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-13, 20:02

@lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,

Today Horse Race Selection: 13-5-2014

Beverly 4.00: Al Muheer, Each-Way @ 13.0....Won on 3rd place

Ffos Las 6.40: Doc well to win @ 2.37.....Won

Good Luck

Another profitable day with +2.06pts...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-14, 04:37

Hi,

Today Horse Selection (14-05-2014)

York 2.45; Cambridge to win @ 3.75

GL

Note: If i have access to system i will try to add 2 or more selection but if i dont i will not be able to post anymore today since it will hard for me to post horse race on the phone

Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-14, 09:56

@lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,

GL

Note: If i have access to system i will try to add 2 or more selection but if i dont i will not be able to post anymore today since it will hard for me to post horse race on the phone

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-14, 23:56

@lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,

GL

Lost
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-15, 09:45

Hi,

Today Horse selection (15-5-2014)

York 13.45 - Long Awaited 1pt e/w (Each-way)@ 13.0
York 13.45 - Desert Law 1pt e/w @ 15.0

York 14.15 - Gifted Girl 1pt e/w @ 6.0

York 2:45 True Story to win @ 1.80

York 15.15 - Fury 1pt e/w @ 6.0

GL

Note: A point is 2.5% of your bankroll bcos strike rate in horse race always low but profit yield in a long run is massive
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-16, 09:09

Lost yesterday selection, on poor run now..
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-16, 09:09

Hi

Today Selection:

York 14.45 - Tiger Cliff e/w @ 13.0

York 15.15 - Folk Melody e/w @ 7.0

GL

Note: A point is 2.5% of your bankroll bcos strike rate in horse race always low but profit yield in a long run is massive
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-16, 20:59

A place (3rd place) for Tiger Cliff there giving us little profit (0.44pt) for the day...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-16, 23:10

Soccer Selection For Weekend

Jammerbugt vs Skive, Skive DNB........(Denmark)

Arsenal FC vs Hull City, Arsenal DNB

Guabira Montero vs Bolivar, Bolivar DNB..(Bolivia)..On (19/5/2014)

Treble @ 2.0

Single Selection
Guabira Montero vs Bolivar
Bolivar to win @ 2.0

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-16, 23:35

I’ve gone through 20 years of FA Cup Final stats, this season’s form and all the bookies’ markets – looking to guide us to a profit from Saturday’s big game.

Here’s what the stats say:

FA Cup Final Betting Trends – Last 20 Years...

Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 14 of the 20 finals (70%)
   The 1-0 Correct Score has paid out in 8 out of 20 finals. A 160% ROI to level stakes @ odds of 6.50
   Both Teams to Score - NO, bets have paid out in 16 of the 20 finals (80%)
   Bets on the match winner To Win To Nil have paid out in 14 of the 20 finals (70%)

Premier League – End-of-Season Form...

Arsenal won their last 5 games – winning the last 4 To Nil
   Hull lost 4 of their last 5 games (D1) – conceding at least 2 goals in each game
   Hull lost 8 out of 8 games v the Top 4 this season – and 7 out of 8 To Nil
   Arsenal did the double over Hull this season – winning 2-0 and 3-0

Best Bets...

The ‘Cup Final’ stats say low goals – with only one team likely to get on the score-sheet.

Taking into account the Premier League record between these two, everything points to Arsenal winning To Nil – available at 2.10. That beats taking 1.45 for the straight Arsenal win.

Final Verdict:

Arsenal to keep clean sheet @ 1.90 (with Merrybet)

GL
Back to top Go down
Emmaculate20
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-16, 23:51

@lawalahmed wrote:

I’ve gone through 20 years of FA Cup Final stats, this season’s form and all the bookies’ markets – looking to guide us to a profit from Saturday’s big game.

Here’s what the stats say:

FA Cup Final Betting Trends – Last 20 Years...

Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 14 of the 20 finals (70%)
   The 1-0 Correct Score has paid out in 8 out of 20 finals. A 160% ROI to level stakes @ odds of 6.50
   Both Teams to Score - NO, bets have paid out in 16 of the 20 finals (80%)
   Bets on the match winner To Win To Nil have paid out in 14 of the 20 finals (70%)

Premier League – End-of-Season Form...

Arsenal won their last 5 games – winning the last 4 To Nil
   Hull lost 4 of their last 5 games (D1) – conceding at least 2 goals in each game
   Hull lost 8 out of 8 games v the Top 4 this season – and 7 out of 8 To Nil
   Arsenal did the double over Hull this season – winning 2-0 and 3-0

Best Bets...

The ‘Cup Final’ stats say low goals – with only one team likely to get on the score-sheet.

Taking into account the Premier League record between these two, everything points to Arsenal winning To Nil – available at 2.10. That beats taking 1.45 for the straight Arsenal win.

Final Verdict:

Arsenal to keep clean sheet @ 1.90 (with Merrybet)

GL
Nice research broda, well done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-18, 09:55

Lost the F.A Final Preview
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-18, 09:55

Hi,

Today Soccer Selection (18-5-2014):

Team to win either half today:
Napoli
Roma
Juventus

Treble @ 2.0

GL

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-23, 11:11

Hi,

Preview on Champion's League Final Tomorrow...

Spain’s domination of the major trophies will continue this weekend...

Sevilla won the Europa League last week, Spain are holders of both the European Championship & World Cup trophies – and the Champions League title will go to a Spanish side on Saturday...

Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

Champions League Final, Lisbon
Saturday 7.45pm

Using the season-to-date form, Champions League stats and previous Cup Final trends – let’s sniff out the value in Saturday’s big match...

In the last 10 Champions League Finals:

Total Goals: ‘Exactly 2-3One  Goals’ bets have paid out in 8 out of 10 (80%), This is incredible!
   Both Teams to Score bets have paid out in 7 out of 10 (70%)
   7 of the last 10 Finals have been decided in Normal Time (70%). The 3 Finals that went to Extra Time were all decided on Penalties

In the Champions League this season:

Real are top scorers – averaging 3.0 Goals FOR per game
   Atletico have conceded the least goals – averaging just 0.5 Goals AGAINST
   Atletico are unbeaten (W9 D3 L0)

Real and Atletico – Head-to-Head:

In the last 8 meetings (since Diego Simeone became Atletico manager):

Real Madrid have won 5, Atletico have won 1, with 2 draws
   The last 8 meetings have averaged 2.75 Goals per game
   Cristiano Ronaldo has scored the First Goal in 4 of the last 8 meetings (50%)

Sniffing out the 20.0 value...

One strong trend stands out 2-3 Total Goals......

The stats say there’ll be goals. The Final pitches the tournament’s and La Liga’s top scoring team against the best defence in both competitions. Total Goals: ‘Exactly 2-3’ covers a stack of common score-lines (1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1 and 1-2) and pays 1.90 with MERRYBET.

And in search of a bigger payout, let’s take a look at the Match Winner and Scorer markets. I’m not interested in anything below 4.0 here...

10.0 on Penalties...

Match Odds: Real 1.90, Atletico 3.70, Draw 3.5

To Lift the Trophy: Real 1.50, Atletico 2.7

Real are odds-on favourites but only 3 points separated these sides in the Spanish league this season (with Atletico coming out on top)...

Real have been level at Full Time in 3 of their last 4 Finals (Champions League and Copa del Rey Finals). And the other was level until the 85th minute – Gareth Bale’s solo goal winning this season’s Copa del Rey Final v Barcelona...

If you fancy the draw – you might want to swerve odds of 3.5 and look to the Win on Penalties market instead. The last 6 Finals that went to Extra Time were all decided by Penalties.

20.0 First Scorer...

A couple of players stand out in the First and Anytime Scorer betting...

There are injury doubts over some of the star names. Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale have both been out of action for Real recently but are expected to play on Saturday. The outlook is not so good for Atletico’s top scorer Diego Costa who is struggling to recover from a hamstring injury.

Hard to look beyond Ronaldo here. He’s scored the First Goal in 4 of 8 games v Atletico and has already hit a record 16 Champions League goals this season...

First Scorer – Ronaldo is 4.0+ in general. He’s Even Money to Score Anytime And at a massive price...

Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos went 41 games without scoring for club & country – but has been prolific during the end of season run-in with 5 in his last 6 games...

Ramos downed Bayern in the semi final with 2 early headers and is an attractive price to come up with another big goal:

Ramos is 20.0 to be First Scorer, and 8.0+ to Score at Anytime (MERRYBET)

FINAL VERDICT:

One strong trend stands out...

2-3 Total Goals @ 1.90

The stats say there’ll be goals. The Final pitches the tournament’s and La Liga’s top scoring team against the best defence in both competitions. Total Goals: ‘Exactly 2-3’ covers a stack of common score-lines (1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1 and 1-2) and pays 1.90 with MERRYBET.

Also little money on Segio Ramos, is 20.0 to be First Scorer, and 8.0+ to Score at Anytime ( With MERRYBET.com)

Good Luck!

Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-23, 19:35

more futball predictions bro u are welcome back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-23, 21:13

@Losaries wrote:

The season is over that is very hard, punting without value that is very tough but i will simply pop up once in a while...

Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-23, 21:25

@lawalahmed wrote:
@Losaries wrote:

The season is over that is very hard, punting without value that is very tough but i will simply pop up once in a while...

Ba masala then, d world cup is near so let wait. hw is d family? my regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 10:52

Game onpoint today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 14:43

Australian league don start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 22:35

@lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,

Preview on Champion's League Final Tomorrow...

Spain’s domination of the major trophies will continue this weekend...

Sevilla won the Europa League last week, Spain are holders of both the European Championship & World Cup trophies – and the Champions League title will go to a Spanish side on Saturday...

Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

Champions League Final, Lisbon
Saturday 7.45pm

Using the season-to-date form, Champions League stats and previous Cup Final trends – let’s sniff out the value in Saturday’s big match...

In the last 10 Champions League Finals:

Total Goals: ‘Exactly 2-3One  Goals’ bets have paid out in 8 out of 10 (80%), This is incredible!
   Both Teams to Score bets have paid out in 7 out of 10 (70%)
   7 of the last 10 Finals have been decided in Normal Time (70%). The 3 Finals that went to Extra Time were all decided on Penalties

In the Champions League this season:

Real are top scorers – averaging 3.0 Goals FOR per game
   Atletico have conceded the least goals – averaging just 0.5 Goals AGAINST
   Atletico are unbeaten (W9 D3 L0)

Real and Atletico – Head-to-Head:

In the last 8 meetings (since Diego Simeone became Atletico manager):

Real Madrid have won 5, Atletico have won 1, with 2 draws
   The last 8 meetings have averaged 2.75 Goals per game
   Cristiano Ronaldo has scored the First Goal in 4 of the last 8 meetings (50%)

Sniffing out the 20.0 value...

One strong trend stands out 2-3 Total Goals......

And in search of a bigger payout, let’s take a look at the Match Winner and Scorer markets. I’m not interested in anything below 4.0 here...

10.0 on Penalties...

Match Odds: Real 1.90, Atletico 3.70, Draw 3.5

To Lift the Trophy: Real 1.50, Atletico 2.7

Real are odds-on favourites but only 3 points separated these sides in the Spanish league this season (with Atletico coming out on top)...

Real have been level at Full Time in 3 of their last 4 Finals (Champions League and Copa del Rey Finals). And the other was level until the 85th minute – Gareth Bale’s solo goal winning this season’s Copa del Rey Final v Barcelona...

If you fancy the draw – you might want to swerve odds of 3.5 and look to the Win on Penalties market instead. The last 6 Finals that went to Extra Time were all decided by Penalties.

20.0 First Scorer...

A couple of players stand out in the First and Anytime Scorer betting...

There are injury doubts over some of the star names. Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale have both been out of action for Real recently but are expected to play on Saturday. The outlook is not so good for Atletico’s top scorer Diego Costa who is struggling to recover from a hamstring injury.

Hard to look beyond Ronaldo here. He’s scored the First Goal in 4 of 8 games v Atletico and has already hit a record 16 Champions League goals this season...

First Scorer – Ronaldo is 4.0+ in general. He’s Even Money to Score Anytime And at a massive price...

Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos went 41 games without scoring for club & country – but has been prolific during the end of season run-in with 5 in his last 6 games...

Ramos downed Bayern in the semi final with 2 early headers and is an attractive price to come up with another big goal:

Ramos is 20.0 to be First Scorer, and 8.0+ to Score at Anytime (MERRYBET)

FINAL VERDICT:

One strong trend stands out...

2-3 Total Goals @ 1.90.......Won

Also little money on Segio Ramos, is 20.0 to be First Scorer, and 8.0+ to Score at Anytime ( With MERRYBET.com).....Won

Good Luck!

Won both pick, last for d season... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 22:43

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 22:44

I thx God say I no bin stake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 23:23

@Ashawo wrote:
I thx God say I no bin stake

Meaning ?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 23:26

Today's prediction was hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 23:38

@Ashawo wrote:
Today's prediction was hard

Yeah, u are right....
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-24, 23:45

I lost 400k cuz of inter Milan last sunday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-25, 07:10

@Ashawo wrote:
Gosh! Dat's sad o, on top betting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-25, 10:03

@Safex wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
Gosh! Dat's sad o, on top betting?

Nope, u got it wrong......may be he stake with N1000 to win 400,000 but eventually lost d ticket due to Intermilan incompetence..
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-30, 11:57

International Friendly Match (30 - 05 - 2014)

England v Peru

Friendly matches are rarely a good hunting ground for bettors – especially when there’s the small matter of a World Cup just around the corner. But one England bet has proved a consistent cash cow whenever they play at home...

England have won the Most Corners in each of their last 10 games at Wembley

Landing (-4) Corner Handicap bets in all 10 games

And that record wasn’t just built up during tournament Qualification. England have been dominant corner-winners in their last 3 Friendly matches at Wembley:

England 0 Chile 2              
Corners: 11 – 1

England 0 Germany 1        
Corners 11 – 6

England 1 Denmark 0        
Corners: 11 - 3

And with England winning 11 corners on their own in those 3 most recent games, it’s no surprise that Over 10.5 Total Corners bets have paid out in 8 of their last 10 fixtures at Wembley, too.

The ONLY way to make money...

England only won 1 of the 3 games above. I won’t be backing them to beat Peru @ just 1.25 today.

But I will be backing them on the Corner Handicap and Total Corner  

Final Verdict :

Back England (-4) Corner Handicap @ 1.80

Total Corner Over 10.5 @ 1.90

Good Luck !
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-05-31, 10:00

A poor first half display, split our bet into 2......one winner and one lost
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-04, 17:26

Ecuador v England

International Friendly
Wed 4th June, 8.00pm

Here are the standout stats – based on both teams’ recent World Cup Qualifiers and International Friendly matches...

The scoring records tell us that:

8 of England’s last 10 goals (80%) have been scored in the 2nd Half

Ecuador have scored 11 goals in their last 10 games...

8 of Ecuador’s last 11 goals (73%) have been scored in the 2nd Half

Look to the Goals markets tonight...

England are 1.90 to win tonight – but just like last Friday’s game, the stats have flagged up some strong alternatives for us...

In the last six months, Ecuador have held both Argentina and Holland to a draw – steer clear of the Match Result market and consider these options...

My Final Verdict:

"Most Scoring Half" = choose, 2nd Half @ 2.10 with MerryBet

GL
Back to top Go down
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-04, 23:10

Why not make it many?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losaries
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-10, 22:33

what will happen o my man. let c d games tips!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-10, 22:41

@Losaries wrote:
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-10, 22:47

@lawalahmed wrote:
@Losaries wrote:
i trust you. u neva sleep, nad. abi dmadam no dey bed wit u, lols. well ur fans are waitin vor u. regards nicenyt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-11, 09:29

Loading since
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-11, 09:48

@youngswagger wrote:
Loading since

Yes, bcos world cup start 2morrow....
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-11, 17:23

1. Croatia have failed to score in five of their last seven group stage games at World Cup also Brazil only concede just one goal in the last 5 friendlies games.

The host nation has never lost their opening World Cup game, with the 20 previous hosts winning 14 (70%) and drawing six of their openers, also All seven World Cups in the Americas have been won by a South American team which make me believe that the Brazil journey will start tommorow with pretty solid impression.

Pick: Brazil to win to nil @ 1.80

********************************************************************************************************

2. Brazil will face Croatia in the opening game of the World Cup 2014.

Both teams finished their pre-tournament friendly games in a positive way .

Brazil won all 3 games , scoring 10 goals with just one goal conceded!

Croatia won their 2 games , as the 3rd was cancelled , scoring 3 goals and receiving one .

On paper , Brazil are not only candidate to win this match , but also the whole competition .

But despite being a friendly , their last match against Serbia showed us that Brazilian players will face serious problems against physical teams , and Croatia is one of them .

The stats show that Brazil had only 3 shots on target having 63% of possession , against 2 for Serbia . Also , Brazil couldn't impose their style , nor their individual skills , and this case will be probably present when facing Croatia .

On the other side , Croatia have what it takes to hold the Brazilian attacks . With the presence of in form Luka Modric, and Mateo Kovacic , Croatia can manage to take a point from Brazil or lose the game with a narrow result, due to these facts i will go with First Half Draw..

Also Croatia is the best defensive side between all the participants (0.85 goals per game).

It just 2 games btw this side in the past, which see Brazil with one victory and a draw..

Final Verdict:

Pick: First Half Draw @ 2.20

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-11, 21:36

I trust u jawe my bro6. ok, let me put shekele money take start d 4game. gudnit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-11, 21:58

Dont 4get d match is coming @Maracana stadium,bazil no dey draw 4 dat stadium ooooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losaries
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-13, 10:49

pls am in d bank pm ur skybank acc no. want 2 fumd. losaries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-13, 12:17

@lawalahmed wrote:
1. Croatia have failed to score in five of their last seven group stage games at World Cup also Brazil only concede just one goal in the last 5 friendlies games.

The host nation has never lost their opening World Cup game, with the 20 previous hosts winning 14 (70%) and drawing six of their openers, also All seven World Cups in the Americas have been won by a South American team which make me believe that the Brazil journey will start tommorow with pretty solid impression.

Pick: Brazil to win to nil @ 1.80

********************************************************************************************************

2. Brazil will face Croatia in the opening game of the World Cup 2014.

Both teams finished their pre-tournament friendly games in a positive way .

Brazil won all 3 games , scoring 10 goals with just one goal conceded!

Croatia won their 2 games , as the 3rd was cancelled , scoring 3 goals and receiving one .

On paper , Brazil are not only candidate to win this match , but also the whole competition .

But despite being a friendly , their last match against Serbia showed us that Brazilian players will face serious problems against physical teams , and Croatia is one of them .

The stats show that Brazil had only 3 shots on target having 63% of possession , against 2 for Serbia . Also , Brazil couldn't impose their style , nor their individual skills , and this case will be probably present when facing Croatia .

On the other side , Croatia have what it takes to hold the Brazilian attacks . With the presence of in form Luka Modric, and Mateo Kovacic , Croatia can manage to take a point from Brazil or lose the game with a narrow result, due to these facts i will go with First Half Draw..

Also Croatia is the best defensive side between all the participants (0.85 goals per game).

It just 2 games btw this side in the past, which see Brazil with one victory and a draw..

Final Verdict:

Pick: First Half Draw @ 2.20

Good Luck

Won,with little profit
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-13, 12:18

Hi,

I am going to start with cameroon past record in World cup, they have played total of 20 matches in previous world cup with

only 4 victories in those matches, only manage to score 17 goals in those matches but conceded 34 gls which means they

average to score less than a goal in World cup matches but even to concede goals....very poor record despict the fact that

they are the first African country to reach Qurter final in this tornament (World cup), also Cameroun are yet to win a

match in world cup since June 1994 "U.S.A 94" over 20yrs now and i dont even expect them to win a match this year as well,

infact current Cameroun squad rated 79th position in Feb. 2013 which is the worst in their History.

Athough, current Mexico squad are not that special very similar to cameroun but ever since new coach (Migel Herrera) took

over they have won 80% of their matches.

Pick: Mexico Draw No Bet (Double chance)

***************************************************************************************************************************
I dont have much to say about Australia because i see them as New zealand in this tornament with only one quality player in

Tim Cahil who is not even at is best anymore, and they only win just twice in their previous world Cup appearance..

I think this is the easiest match to predict in first round of this the World Cup, also think Chile can go through this very difficult group and beating Australia is a necessity. Chile has great coach Sampaoli, one of the best in the world, at least that is what I think.

They have great players like Sanchez, Vidal (doubtful for this match), Isla, Vargas... Australia had bad results and

changed coach. Now they are a decent team, but they seriously lack quality. They are agressive, but that is all they have.

Player quality is on much lower level than Chile.

Chile was 3rd in the qualifications, and they had some excellent results, like wins vs Ecuador,Uruguay, Paraguay, a draw

against Brazil, and in friendly matches win against England, and a draw vs Spain. Prior to the Cup, they've beaten Northern

Ireland and Egypt. They play very attacking footbal, and I think they must score at least one goal. Australia will surely

be defending the whole match, so it will be just a matter of time when Chile will score. Also, they have advantage since

they play in South America, in familiar conditions. All in all, Chile should win, maybe even by a higher goal margin, but

I'll stick with just a regular win.

Pick: Chile to win

Final Verdict:

Mexico Draw No Bet
Chile to win

Combo @ 2.20

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-14, 06:17

@lawalahmed wrote:

Hi,

I am going to start with cameroon past record in World cup, they have played total of 20 matches in previous world cup with

only 4 victories in those matches, only manage to score 17 goals in those matches but conceded 34 gls which means they

average to score less than a goal in World cup matches but even to concede goals....very poor record despict the fact that

they are the first African country to reach Qurter final in this tornament (World cup), also Cameroun are yet to win a

match in world cup since June 1994 "U.S.A 94" over 20yrs now and i dont even expect them to win a match this year as well,

infact current Cameroun squad rated 79th position in Feb. 2013 which is the worst in their History.

Athough, current Mexico squad are not that special very similar to cameroun but ever since new coach (Migel Herrera) took

over they have won 80% of their matches.

Pick: Mexico Draw No Bet (Double chance)

***************************************************************************************************************************
I dont have much to say about Australia because i see them as New zealand in this tornament with only one quality player in

Tim Cahil who is not even at is best anymore, and they only win just twice in their previous world Cup appearance..

I think this is the easiest match to predict in first round of this the World Cup, also think Chile can go through this very difficult group and beating Australia is a necessity. Chile has great coach Sampaoli, one of the best in the world, at least that is what I think.

They have great players like Sanchez, Vidal (doubtful for this match), Isla, Vargas... Australia had bad results and

changed coach. Now they are a decent team, but they seriously lack quality. They are agressive, but that is all they have.

Player quality is on much lower level than Chile.

Chile was 3rd in the qualifications, and they had some excellent results, like wins vs Ecuador,Uruguay, Paraguay, a draw

against Brazil, and in friendly matches win against England, and a draw vs Spain. Prior to the Cup, they've beaten Northern

Ireland and Egypt. They play very attacking footbal, and I think they must score at least one goal. Australia will surely

be defending the whole match, so it will be just a matter of time when Chile will score. Also, they have advantage since

they play in South America, in familiar conditions. All in all, Chile should win, maybe even by a higher goal margin, but

I'll stick with just a regular win.

Pick: Chile to win

Final Verdict:

Mexico Draw No Bet
Chile to win

Combo @ 2.20

GL

WON

World Cup profit so far is 1.4pts
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-14, 12:30

weldone bro. i hope i can find beta market as u do. waitin 4 2days tips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   2014-06-14, 18:30

Hi,
Sorry for the late post, was not infront of system since morning, anyway straight to Biz.....

I'm too tire for write up, but i will just post my today selection athough one is on already won (Colombia either half win), they won first half...

England vs Italy
Pick: England +0.5 Corner Handicap

Uruguay vs Costa Rica
Pick: Over 1.5gls

Combo @ 2.05
GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   

Back to top Go down

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.