Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 Official football betting forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Official football betting forum   Tue 04 Mar 2014, 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to official football betting forum
You can register and play online with any of the three most trusted betting companies below. You can also fund your account with your ATM cards or any of their agent.


Click here to register free on Merrybet

Cliclick here to register free on Nairabet

click here to register free on 1960bet


Last edited by Ashawo on Sat 13 Aug 2016, 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:33 am

@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micpelummy
Novice
Novice


Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Fri 21 Mar 2014, 3:49 pm

@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
@ ashawo, please help post the codes thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Fri 21 Mar 2014, 4:38 pm

@micpelummy wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
@ ashawo, please help post the codes thanks
r u going to play online or in shop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micpelummy
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Fri 21 Mar 2014, 4:42 pm

@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
@ ashawo, please help post the codes thanks
r u going to play online or in shop?
in the shop and they ask me of the codes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Fri 21 Mar 2014, 5:04 pm

What is the shop name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Fri 21 Mar 2014, 9:09 pm

SATURDAY 22/3/2014......... Chelsea 1x, Hull X, Middlesboro X, Liverpool 2, Leciester x2, Brentford 1x, Cesena 1x, Heidenheim 1x, Skenderbeu 1, Partizani 1x, Vitez 1, Rijeka x2, Sparta Prague x2, Midtjylland 1x, Panthrakikos 1x, Panachaiki 1x, Debrecen 1x, Honved 1x, Portadown 1x, Lech 1x, Lokomotive 1x, Partizan 1, Slovan 1x, Trencin 1, Galatasaray 1, Fenix 1x, Mc El Eulma 1x, USM Alger 1x.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:06 am

I'm dropping my own soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losaries
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 550
Location : Brf City

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:17 am

pick wolves -2, chelsea -1, L. orient -2,scunthoprs .-1 put money let c hw far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:06 pm

SUNDAY 23/3/2014:........ Perugia 1, Cremonese 1x, Cadiz 1, Cacereno 1x, Barakaldo 1, LasPalmasII 1x, Guijelo 1, Benfica 1, Porto 1, Kitchee Fc 1, Qarabag 1, Rijeka x2, Silkeborg 1x, Koge 1, POAK 1, Steau x2, Mersin 1x, Flamengo 1x, Vasco 1x, Pumas 1x, Emelec 1x, Universadad Sc 1x, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals 1, Lekhwiya 1, Shabab Alordon 1, Al Nasr Riyadh 1x, Al Hilal Riyadh 1....( Highly edited)

This is one of my best forecast.... Play it heavily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 7:35 am

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
SUNDAY 23/3/2014:........ Perugia 1, Cremonese 1x,  Cadiz 1, Cacereno 1x, Barakaldo 1, LasPalmasII 1x, Guijelo 1, Benfica 1, Porto 1, Kitchee Fc 1, Qarabag 1, Rijeka x2, Silkeborg 1x, Koge 1, POAK 1, Steau x2, Mersin 1x, Flamengo 1x, Vasco 1x, Pumas 1x, Emelec 1x,  Universadad Sc 1x, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals 1, Lekhwiya 1, Shabab Alordon 1, Al Nasr Riyadh 1x, Al Hilal Riyadh 1....( Highly edited)

This is one of my best forecast.... Play it heavily
Na sunday game b dis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:29 am

@ Ashawo, Yes na... Can't Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ read d date?

Tottenham vs Southampton is a fixed draw today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:31 am

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
@ Ashawo, Yes na... Can't Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ read d date?

Tottenham vs Southampton is a fixed draw today.
How u tke knw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 12:44 pm

I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 5:17 pm

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
u try sha but my cash d dance skelewu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 7:17 pm

@Ashawo wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
u try sha but my cash d dance skelewu

that is football betting for you...always bet wisely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4285

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 8:21 pm

@cpaul wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
u try sha but my cash d dance skelewu

that is football betting for you...always bet wisely
ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:49 pm

TUESDAY 25/3/2014: ........ Arsenal 1, Leciester 1, Burnley 1, LeytonO 1x, Wolves 1, BurtonA 1x, Rochdale 1x, York 1x, Chesterfield 1x, Roma 1, Palermo 1x, Bayern 2, Greuther furth 1x, FreiburgII x2, Koblenz 1x, KaiserslauternII x2, Sportfreundelotte 1x, BorussiaM.II 1x..................Roll over with MONDAY 24/3/2014 games ( Altach 1x, Fk Senica 1x, Metz 1x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saddog
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 127
Location : uyo

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   Mon 24 Mar 2014, 6:30 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Official football betting forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: SPORT FORCAST AND NEWS-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.