Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomeHOMEFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
 

 Official football betting forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Official football betting forum   2014-03-04, 14:20

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to official football betting forum
You can register and play online with any of the three most trusted betting companies below. You can also fund your account with your ATM cards or any of their agent.


Click here to register free on Merrybet


click here to register free on 1960bet


Last edited by Ashawo on 2017-02-09, 17:25; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-09, 17:35

@tdalyn wrote:
man city vrs wigan.......handicap win for man city(sure banker)
wigan are leading o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-09, 18:31

Today Selection:
Real Madrid vs Levanta, Pick over 1.5 goals @ 1.30

Oriente Petrolero vs Sport Boys.......Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win @ 1.55 (Bolivia)

Combo @ 2.0...................GL

Reason:
Real Madrid vs Levante

Usually Real and Levante playing matches with lot of goals (Infact RealMadrid so far this season is the most scoring team in the whole major eroupean league). Levante will be without some players from starting 11. We dont'n have to talk about Real's form. They just have to use that Barcelona lose yesterday. Levante will probably take to defence, so if Real Madrid score in first 20 minutes that shoud open Levante and than Real should score some easy goals. Real players have very high moral now. They surely will use chance to go on +4 points with regard to Barca. GL!



Oriente Petrolero vs Sport Boys.......Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win (Bolivia)

I will start that Oriente Petrolero are favorite number one for the title this year in Bolivia.They made great squad with many experienced players and good coach.Last round they won Clasico Cruceno against their big rival Blooming 3-2 in one game full with emotions.This win give to players great boost and now all believe for the title.Two players will miss this game ,defenders Raldes 3/2 and Zabala 23/1 but both not so big problem for coach.

Sport Boys are one small team which are in relegation zone and which will have many hard times to avoid this relegation.They made good results in first round because played only at home and we all know what happened when they play in away game ....they was crashed easy 3-0 in visit vs Aurora ,where Aurora miss a lot of goals.Away from home they are crap team and cant do nothing.Now they go to play against big team as Oriente.Coach have 2 important missings ,striker Fierro 19/2 is suspended ,while regular defender Helmut Gutierrez 25/1 is injured.

Oriente Petrolero are one of the best teams right now in Bolivia and their ambitions are much higher ,than Sport Boys which are relegation material.

Good LUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 364
Location : NAIJA

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-09, 19:17

city spoil ma bet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-09, 19:21

@tdalyn wrote:
man city vrs wigan.......handicap win for man city(sure banker)
ur game don maim us o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-10, 10:22

@lawalahmed wrote:
Today Selection:
Real Madrid vs Levanta, Pick over 1.5 goals @ 1.30

Oriente Petrolero vs Sport Boys.......Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win @ 1.55 (Bolivia)

Combo @ 2.0...................GL

Reason:
Real Madrid vs Levante

Usually Real and Levante playing matches with lot of goals (Infact RealMadrid so far this season is the most scoring team in the whole major eroupean league). Levante will be without some players from starting 11. We dont'n have to talk about Real's form. They just have to use that Barcelona lose yesterday. Levante will probably take to defence, so if Real Madrid score in first 20 minutes that shoud open Levante and than Real should score some easy goals. Real players have very high moral now. They surely will use chance to go on +4 points with regard to Barca. GL!



Oriente Petrolero vs Sport Boys.......Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win (Bolivia)

I will start that Oriente Petrolero are favorite number one for the title this year in Bolivia.They made great squad with many experienced players and good coach.Last round they won Clasico Cruceno against their big rival Blooming 3-2 in one game full with emotions.This win give to players great boost and now all believe for the title.Two players will miss this game ,defenders Raldes 3/2 and Zabala 23/1 but both not so big problem for coach.

Sport Boys are one small team which are in relegation zone and which will have many hard times to avoid this relegation.They made good results in first round because played only at home and we all know what happened when they play in away game ....they was crashed easy 3-0 in visit vs Aurora ,where Aurora miss a lot of goals.Away from home they are crap team and cant do nothing.Now they go to play against big team as Oriente.Coach have 2 important missings ,striker Fierro 19/2 is suspended ,while regular defender Helmut Gutierrez 25/1 is injured.

Oriente Petrolero are one of the best teams right now in Bolivia and their ambitions are much higher ,than Sport Boys which are relegation material.

Good LUCK

WON
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-10, 10:49

@lawalahmed wrote:
@lawalahmed wrote:
Today Selection:
Real Madrid vs Levanta, Pick over 1.5 goals @ 1.30

Oriente Petrolero vs Sport Boys.......Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win @ 1.55 (Bolivia)

Combo @ 2.0...................GL

Reason:
Real Madrid vs Levante

Usually Real and Levante playing matches with lot of goals (Infact RealMadrid so far this season is the most scoring team in the whole major eroupean league). Levante will be without some players from starting 11. We dont'n have to talk about Real's form. They just have to use that Barcelona lose yesterday. Levante will probably take to defence, so if Real Madrid score in first 20 minutes that shoud open Levante and than Real should score some easy goals. Real players have very high moral now. They surely will use chance to go on +4 points with regard to Barca. GL!



Oriente Petrolero vs Sport Boys.......Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win (Bolivia)

I will start that Oriente Petrolero are favorite number one for the title this year in Bolivia.They made great squad with many experienced players and good coach.Last round they won Clasico Cruceno against their big rival Blooming 3-2 in one game full with emotions.This win give to players great boost and now all believe for the title.Two players will miss this game ,defenders Raldes 3/2 and Zabala 23/1 but both not so big problem for coach.

Sport Boys are one small team which are in relegation zone and which will have many hard times to avoid this relegation.They made good results in first round because played only at home and we all know what happened when they play in away game ....they was crashed easy 3-0 in visit vs Aurora ,where Aurora miss a lot of goals.Away from home they are crap team and cant do nothing.Now they go to play against big team as Oriente.Coach have 2 important missings ,striker Fierro 19/2 is suspended ,while regular defender Helmut Gutierrez 25/1 is injured.

Oriente Petrolero are one of the best teams right now in Bolivia and their ambitions are much higher ,than Sport Boys which are relegation material.

Good LUCK

WON

E no reach to win beta money na
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-10, 14:38

[/quote]

E no reach to win beta money na[/quote]

@Ashawo, i'm only showing u how they post pick with little insight about reason of ur choice not just to post pick with long accumulation without profit....

==================================================
U need to post pick with odd (Points) beside it....

U need to give back result after final match on ticket close............

U also need to give total points beside ur stake.........

Doing this in a long run give us idea if u in it to make money or throwing ur hard earned money away..............


Big secret, staking on a game more than even odd (2.0) is very risk therefore proper money management is needed in ur case of selections
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-10, 23:44

Tonight Selection: Tennis
Rafael Nadal - Alexandr Dolgopolov, Nadal to win @1.13
Kevin Anderson - Evgeny Donskoy, K. Anderson to win @1.17
Tommy Haas - Kei Nishikori, Pick Nishikori to win @ 1.57
Treble @ 2.05
GL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10974
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-11, 07:13

@lawalahmed wrote:

E no reach to win beta money na[/quote]

@Ashawo, i'm only showing u how they post pick with little insight about reason of ur choice not just to post pick with long accumulation without profit....

==================================================
U need to post pick with odd (Points) beside it....

U need to give back result after final match on ticket close............

U also need to give total points beside ur stake.........

Doing this in a long run give us idea if u in it to make money or throwing ur hard earned money away..............


Big secret, staking on a game more than even odd (2.0) is very risk therefore proper money management is needed in ur case of selections [/quote]that is true bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10974
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-11, 07:17

@lawalahmed wrote:
Tonight Selection: Tennis
Rafael Nadal - Alexandr Dolgopolov, Nadal to win @1.13
Kevin Anderson - Evgeny Donskoy, K. Anderson to win @1.17
Tommy Haas - Kei Nishikori, Pick Nishikori to win @ 1.57
Treble @ 2.05
GL
u are also in tennis stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okey247
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-11, 10:14

Any formular for tonight's games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10974
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-11, 14:52

bayern 3 vs arsenal 1
psg 3 vs levakuse 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-11, 16:45

Play Arsenal to win Bayern with handicap 1 goal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10974
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-11, 23:10

after all the result is draw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-12, 02:16

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
after all the result is draw
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-12, 10:07

Everybody lost yesterday sha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-12, 10:15

Barcelona ? - ? Manchester City = 2x
20:45 Paris Saint Germain ? - ? Bayer Leverkusen = play PSG handicap win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 364
Location : NAIJA

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-12, 16:38

@Ashawo wrote:
Barcelona ? - ? Manchester City = 2x
20:45 Paris Saint Germain ? - ? Bayer Leverkusen = play PSG handicap win

Eiii double chance for city????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-15, 07:17

England - Premier League
13:45 Hull City ? - ? Manchester City 2
16:00 Everton ? - ? Cardiff City 1
16:00 Fulham ? - ? Newcastle United 5
16:00 Southampton ? - ? Norwich City H2
16:00 Stoke City ? - ? West Ham United 1
16:00 Sunderland ? - ? Crystal Palace 5
16:00 Swansea City ? - ? West Bromwich Albion 1
18:30 Aston Villa ? - ? Chelsea 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-15, 07:18

@tdalyn wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
Barcelona ? - ? Manchester City = 2x
20:45 Paris Saint Germain ? - ? Bayer Leverkusen = play PSG handicap win

Eiii double chance for city????
Na ref spoil am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-20, 13:26

FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-20, 13:28

SATURDAY 22/3/2014......... Chelsea 1x, Hull X, ManUtd X, Liverpool x2, Leciester x2, Brentford 1x, Cesena 1x, Heidenheim 1x, Skenderbeu 1, Partizani 1x, Vitez 1, Rijeka x2, Sparta Prague x2, Midtjylland 1x, Panthrakikos 1x, Panachaiki 1x, Debrecen 1x, Honved 1x, Portadown 1x, Lech 1x, Lokomotive 1x, Partizan 1x, Slovan 1x, Trencin 1, Galatasaray 1, Fenix 1, Mc El Eulma 1x, USM Alger 1x.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-20, 13:30

Follow me on my channel... PIN; C001B2D52
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmaculate20
Novice
Novice
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-20, 15:33

Well done! @Kola
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 161
Location : evri wer

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-20, 23:06

I'm happy to b bak to dis betting forum... We shouldn't bring out much games, let's just bring out @ least 5 games wit gud odds and win big... Mine wil b ready 2moro... So, watch out 4 mi 5 ova 5.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micpelummy
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 09:08

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 10:32

Lorient ? - ? Paris Saint Germain 2
Spain - Liga BBVA March 21
21:00 Celta Vigo ? - ? Malaga 1
Germany - Bundesliga March 21
20:30 Freiburg ? - ? Werder Bremen 2x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 10:33

@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micpelummy
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 15:49

@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
@ ashawo, please help post the codes thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 16:38

@micpelummy wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
@ ashawo, please help post the codes thanks
r u going to play online or in shop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micpelummy
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 16:42

@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
@micpelummy wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
FRIDAY 21/3/2014:........ PSG x2, Caen 1x, VV Venlo 1x, Dondrecht90 1x, KaiserslauternII 1x, Homburg 1x, FreiburgII 1x, Zweibrucken x2, Drogheda 1x, Shelbourne 1x, Finnharps 1x, Maccabi Yavne 1x, Hapoel Petah Tikva 1x, Meccabi Netanya x2, St.polten 1x, Altach x2, Austria Lusteuna 1x.........Play it to raise money against Saturday games
            what is the potencial winning of dis game if bet at 200naira and when is it goin to start?
around 4k cuz of double chances
@ ashawo, please help post the codes thanks
r u going to play online or in shop?
in the shop and they ask me of the codes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 17:04

What is the shop name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-21, 21:09

SATURDAY 22/3/2014......... Chelsea 1x, Hull X, Middlesboro X, Liverpool 2, Leciester x2, Brentford 1x, Cesena 1x, Heidenheim 1x, Skenderbeu 1, Partizani 1x, Vitez 1, Rijeka x2, Sparta Prague x2, Midtjylland 1x, Panthrakikos 1x, Panachaiki 1x, Debrecen 1x, Honved 1x, Portadown 1x, Lech 1x, Lokomotive 1x, Partizan 1, Slovan 1x, Trencin 1, Galatasaray 1, Fenix 1x, Mc El Eulma 1x, USM Alger 1x.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-22, 10:06

I'm dropping my own soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losaries
Senior
Senior
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 550
Location : Brf City

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-22, 11:17

pick wolves -2, chelsea -1, L. orient -2,scunthoprs .-1 put money let c hw far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-22, 23:06

SUNDAY 23/3/2014:........ Perugia 1, Cremonese 1x, Cadiz 1, Cacereno 1x, Barakaldo 1, LasPalmasII 1x, Guijelo 1, Benfica 1, Porto 1, Kitchee Fc 1, Qarabag 1, Rijeka x2, Silkeborg 1x, Koge 1, POAK 1, Steau x2, Mersin 1x, Flamengo 1x, Vasco 1x, Pumas 1x, Emelec 1x, Universadad Sc 1x, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals 1, Lekhwiya 1, Shabab Alordon 1, Al Nasr Riyadh 1x, Al Hilal Riyadh 1....( Highly edited)

This is one of my best forecast.... Play it heavily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 07:35

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
SUNDAY 23/3/2014:........ Perugia 1, Cremonese 1x,  Cadiz 1, Cacereno 1x, Barakaldo 1, LasPalmasII 1x, Guijelo 1, Benfica 1, Porto 1, Kitchee Fc 1, Qarabag 1, Rijeka x2, Silkeborg 1x, Koge 1, POAK 1, Steau x2, Mersin 1x, Flamengo 1x, Vasco 1x, Pumas 1x, Emelec 1x,  Universadad Sc 1x, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals 1, Lekhwiya 1, Shabab Alordon 1, Al Nasr Riyadh 1x, Al Hilal Riyadh 1....( Highly edited)

This is one of my best forecast.... Play it heavily
Na sunday game b dis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 10:29

@ Ashawo, Yes na... Can't Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ read d date?

Tottenham vs Southampton is a fixed draw today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 10:31

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
@ Ashawo, Yes na... Can't Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ read d date?

Tottenham vs Southampton is a fixed draw today.
How u tke knw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 12:44

I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 17:17

@kolawole.odewale wrote:
I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
u try sha but my cash d dance skelewu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 19:17

@Ashawo wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
u try sha but my cash d dance skelewu

that is football betting for you...always bet wisely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 20:21

@cpaul wrote:
@Ashawo wrote:
@kolawole.odewale wrote:
I am telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wit authority cos prediction comes so easy to me.
u try sha but my cash d dance skelewu

that is football betting for you...always bet wisely
ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-23, 23:49

TUESDAY 25/3/2014: ........ Arsenal 1, Leciester 1, Burnley 1, LeytonO 1x, Wolves 1, BurtonA 1x, Rochdale 1x, York 1x, Chesterfield 1x, Roma 1, Palermo 1x, Bayern 2, Greuther furth 1x, FreiburgII x2, Koblenz 1x, KaiserslauternII x2, Sportfreundelotte 1x, BorussiaM.II 1x..................Roll over with MONDAY 24/3/2014 games ( Altach 1x, Fk Senica 1x, Metz 1x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saddog
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 127
Location : uyo

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-24, 06:30

lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saddog
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 127
Location : uyo

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-24, 06:32

@Saddog wrote:
lol! 
week 37 27xx 42xx 28xx/43xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : MALE
Posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-24, 08:40

Uhmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolawole.odewale
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 68
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-24, 09:49


TUESDAY 25/3/2014: ........ Arsenal 1, Leciester 1,
Burnley 1, LeytonO 1x, Wolves 1, BurtonA 1x,
Rochdale 1x, York 1x, Chesterfield 1x, Roma 1,
Palermo 1x, Bayern 2, Greuther furth 1x,
FreiburgII x2, Koblenz 1x, KaiserslauternII x2,
Sportfreundelotte 1x, BorussiaM.II
1x.................

.Roll over with MONDAY 24/3/2014
games ( Altach 1x, Fk Senica 1x, Metz 1x)

My previous drops are testimonies for those just seeing my charts but for those who has been seeing it and kept quiet as if nobody send me message. Well, I would advise Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ to play dis very well as ur last winning. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmaculate20
Novice
Novice
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-24, 16:30

Well done Broda!
@kolawole.odewale wrote:

TUESDAY 25/3/2014: ........ Arsenal 1, Leciester 1,
Burnley 1, LeytonO 1x, Wolves 1, BurtonA 1x,
Rochdale 1x, York 1x, Chesterfield 1x, Roma 1,
Palermo 1x, Bayern 2, Greuther furth 1x,
FreiburgII x2, Koblenz 1x, KaiserslauternII x2,
Sportfreundelotte 1x, BorussiaM.II
1x.................

.Roll over with MONDAY 24/3/2014
games ( Altach 1x, Fk Senica 1x, Metz 1x)

My previous drops are testimonies for those just seeing my charts but for those who has been seeing it and kept quiet as if nobody send me message. Well, I would advise Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ to play dis very well as ur last winning. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Official football betting forum   2014-03-24, 16:40

@kolawole.odewale wrote:

TUESDAY 25/3/2014: ........ Arsenal 1, Leciester 1,
Burnley 1, LeytonO 1x, Wolves 1, BurtonA 1x,
Rochdale 1x, York 1x, Chesterfield 1x, Roma 1,
Palermo 1x, Bayern 2, Greuther furth 1x,
FreiburgII x2, Koblenz 1x, KaiserslauternII x2,
Sportfreundelotte 1x, BorussiaM.II
1x.................

.Roll over with MONDAY 24/3/2014
games ( Altach 1x, Fk Senica 1x, Metz 1x)

My previous drops are testimonies for those just seeing my charts but for those who has been seeing it and kept quiet as if nobody send me message. Well, I would advise Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ to play dis very well as ur last winning. Goodluck
Arsenal 1????? scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Official football betting forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Jump to: