Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
DRAZYBOI
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 141

PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 31 Aug 2013, 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

National crazy banker [10]
10*68
10*89
10*68*89*79*17
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
smith98
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:16 am

@nnamdi900 wrote:
National...
Check out dis simple plan on national....
Anytime 34 plays in machine ffwk 01FBW count 4wks  from 01FBW it will play 89-12...
Sorry guys i dont have my chart with me...coz i am not at home....
On the 10-08-2013...it play 34 in machine at the same time 01FBW so lets expect 89-12....

Am not insulting anybody but am sorry that plan does not work out.... and it does not make sense here.... pls we need reasonable plan and event Cos national baba of all lotto is more wiser than the plan and event u just gave us. i have not seen any event that prove what u have just sad.... please House lets be wise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelepen
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:18 am

NATIONAL PLANS?AM COMING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcelona boy
Senior
Senior


Posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:21 am

NATIONAL!!! LIVE!!! BANKER *****63*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 760
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:35 am

@oyeleke moses wrote:
Good morning house, thank goes to almighty God for yesterday and for his mercies today over us.
Dats the more reason why some people dont like sharing plans...coz of people like smith98...u reply these post without thinking...u have nothing to share..no plans,nokeys etc yet u are discouraging others...DICHHEAD...


Last edited by nnamdi900 on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 760
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:37 am

@smith98 wrote:
@nnamdi900 wrote:
National...
Check out dis simple plan on national....
Anytime 34 plays in machine ffwk 01FBW count 4wks  from 01FBW it will play 89-12...
Sorry guys i dont have my chart with me...coz i am not at home....
On the 10-08-2013...it play 34 in machine at the same time 01FBW so lets expect 89-12....
Am not insulting anybody but am sorry that plan does not work out.... and it does not make sense here.... pls we need reasonable plan and event Cos national baba of all lotto is more wiser than the plan and event u just gave us. i have not seen any event that prove what u have just sad.... please House lets be wise
@moses...if machine roll these numbers for winning....go stop am u hear...DICKHEAD...yeyetin..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chukwu
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:40 am

Golden chance BAZOOKA

33-87
69-37
33-69-87-37
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 760
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:41 am

Becoz...ur plan or key proves the same number with another person...isn't a guarantee it will play....lotto numbers are independable...na God sure pass...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smith98
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 186
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:43 am

@nnamdi900 wrote:
@smith98 wrote:
@nnamdi900 wrote:
National...
Check out dis simple plan on national....
Anytime 34 plays in machine ffwk 01FBW count 4wks  from 01FBW it will play 89-12...
Sorry guys i dont have my chart with me...coz i am not at home....
On the 10-08-2013...it play 34 in machine at the same time 01FBW so lets expect 89-12....
Am not insulting anybody but am sorry that plan does not work out.... and it does not make sense here.... pls we need reasonable plan and event Cos national baba of all lotto is more wiser than the plan and event u just gave us. i have not seen any event that prove what u have just sad.... please House lets be wise
@moses...if machine roll these numbers for winning....go stop am u hear...DICKHEAD...yeyetin..

Its not a matter of insult.... but please house check all the event... no event have prove what u have just said.... its just money wasting.... but if have offend anyone with what have just said am sorry.... but please prove the event that prove what u have just said.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3929
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:49 am

@moriztuos wrote:
@Danndy wrote:
@gatete wrote:
This is de national, national,, plan .year 2007  
Event 2308 ,45 laps 51 lbw subtract ( 5 ) from de 45 ,, give you 40 at event 2312 , plus 9 to the 40,,a week time gives u 49 now , the 40 must repeat and drop with 49..at event 2313 ..
Second plan....
Year 2009 ,, event 2452 ,,39 laps 51 lbw subtract ( 5 ) from de 39 gives u _34 at event 2456 plus (9 )to the 34
gives u 43 at event 2457 in winning.. So the 34 must repeat and drop with (( 43 )) we have (43 _ 34 ))
Now compare to the current plan ..year 2013
Event 2652
33 laps 51 lbw now subtract ( 5 ) from the 33 , gives you (28 ) at event 2655 , plus 9 to the 33 ..gives you ,37 , now 28 must repeat and drop with 37 .SO NOW NATIONAL TWO SURE FOR NEXT WEEK (( 37_28 )) it will never fail , my good friend .play save....
My opinion on this plan is as follows:
Frm 1st plan, if u count 5wks from 45, 40 droped, ffw, 40-49. Also, ur 2nd plan, if u count 5wks from 39, 34 droped, ffw, 34-43 droped. Now 3rd plan, if u count 5wks from 33,  28 is to drop this saturday, and 28-37 ffw. This is my opinion. Thanks
Now dis my deduction is crazy n pls dont laugh guys k...here goes, u need 2 ve ur classification chart here
nat evt 2309 51lbw n played wiv an ending zero(70)...check ur row 70 it ll play a no dere in winning in 3wks time, it played 25 3wks down fwk now check row 25 one of the nos dere ll turn n play in dis case 7
nat evt 2453 51lbw n played wiv an ending zero(50)...check ur row 50 it ll play a no dere in winning in 3wks time, it played 89 3wks down fwk now check row 89 one of the nos dere ll turn n play in dis case 10
Compare wiv nat evt 2653 51lbw n played wiv an ending zero(60)...check ur row 60 it ll play a no dere in winning in 3wks time, it played 63 3wks down fwk 2day now check row 63 one of the nos dere ll turn n play in winning 2day....hints 81-76-72-63-6-9-85 so if u already ve 1 of dese as ur banker den u don get 1leg lol...hearttalk 1leg on ur 76
Niceone@GATETE.THIS IS A 3RD TIME PLAN ON NATIONAL.NATIONAL HAS SET A WAY TO DISORGANISE THE PLAN.At event 2309,45 lap 51(45-05=40).The 40 DROPPED IN 4WKS DOWN FROM 51.FOLOWING WEEJ 40 49 36 PLAYED.AS REGARD 2ND PLAN, 39 LAP 51 AT EV 2452((39-05=34)).the 34 also drop in 4wks time from 51,folowin wk 34-43 won and 36 went to mac.NOW TO THE 3RD TIME PLAN AT EV 2652,33 LAP 51,((33-05=28)).THE 28 SUPPOSE TO DROP IN 4WKS TIME(TODAY) BUT NATIONAL MANIPULATE TO DROP IT LAST WEEK.NO PROBLEN.HERE IS MY DEDUCTION FOR TODAYS/NEXT WEEK NATIONAL(((((28-37-36)))).if National fails to drop it 2day,pls try it next week.IF ONLY 28 DROP 2DAY,THEN THERE IS A GREAT ASSURANCE ON IT NEXT WEEK.GUDLUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gatete
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 657
Location : ACCRA

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:51 am

@smith98 wrote:
@nnamdi900 wrote:
@smith98 wrote:
@nnamdi900 wrote:
National...
Check out dis simple plan on national....
Anytime 34 plays in machine ffwk 01FBW count 4wks  from 01FBW it will play 89-12...
Sorry guys i dont have my chart with me...coz i am not at home....
On the 10-08-2013...it play 34 in machine at the same time 01FBW so lets expect 89-12....
Am not insulting anybody but am sorry that plan does not work out.... and it does not make sense here.... pls we need reasonable plan and event Cos national baba of all lotto is more wiser than the plan and event u just gave us. i have not seen any event that prove what u have just sad.... please House lets be wise
@moses...if machine roll these numbers for winning....go stop am u hear...DICKHEAD...yeyetin..
Its not a matter of insult.... but please house check all the event... no event have prove what u have just said.... its just money wasting.... but if have offend anyone with what have just said am sorry.... but please prove the event that prove what u have just said.....
Only one event prove that so fare..event 2648 (( 34 lbm ffwk 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thuggish ruggish
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:57 am

Its only boss danapache i respect lotto don change addittion 96 and 98 won yesterday's bonanza that prooves repetition.the rest of una keep fooling unaselfs wit una yeye oldschool plan ey don die.national king of lotto go fuck una up big time again.go drink beer wit una moni.lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hearttalk30
Senior
Senior


Sex : female
Posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:59 am

@hearttalk30 wrote:
National Banka 76
Proof:
Event 2627-2628 59fthbw move to fbm ffw it bonize to 11 4wks down d 59 win n d 30lapping 59 at event 2627 will key n play 78sbm ffw 78 will key back n play 30 sbw.
Current:
 Event 2650-2651 5fthbw move to fbm ffw it bonize to 33 4 wks down d 5 win n d 76lapping 5 at event 2650 will key n play 4sbm ffw 4 must key n play 76 sbw
National two direct 58-34
Evnt2645-2646 7lapping32 ffw 90ftbm will Lapp itself ffw the 32 will Malta to 58 and partner to 34

Current
Event 2653-2654 7lapping32 ffw 28ftbm will move to ftbw so today 32 must Malta under the 28 and partner to lbw

Best three 
76-58-34
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thuggish ruggish
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 11:05 am

@hearttalk30 wrote:
@hearttalk30 wrote:
National Banka 76
Proof:
Event 2627-2628 59fthbw move to fbm ffw it bonize to 11 4wks down d 59 win n d 30lapping 59 at event 2627 will key n play 78sbm ffw 78 will key back n play 30 sbw.
Current:
 Event 2650-2651 5fthbw move to fbm ffw it bonize to 33 4 wks down d 5 win n d 76lapping 5 at event 2650 will key n play 4sbm ffw 4 must key n play 76 sbw
National two direct 58-34
Evnt2645-2646 7lapping32 ffw 90ftbm will Lapp itself ffw the 32 will Malta to 58 and partner to 34

Current
Event 2653-2654 7lapping32 ffw 28ftbm will move to ftbw so today 32 must Malta under the 28 and partner to lbw

Best three 
76-58-34
SHE-MALE OR NA FE-MALE.quit deceiving ppl na man u be.u no fit yahoo anybody 4 here.national no be beans all dis oldschool plan no go ever play.lotto don change brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smith98
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 186
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 11:14 am

@gatete wrote:
@smith98 wrote:
@nnamdi900 wrote:
@smith98 wrote:
@nnamdi900 wrote:
National...
Check out dis simple plan on national....
Anytime 34 plays in machine ffwk 01FBW count 4wks  from 01FBW it will play 89-12...
Sorry guys i dont have my chart with me...coz i am not at home....
On the 10-08-2013...it play 34 in machine at the same time 01FBW so lets expect 89-12....
Am not insulting anybody but am sorry that plan does not work out.... and it does not make sense here.... pls we need reasonable plan and event Cos national baba of all lotto is more wiser than the plan and event u just gave us. i have not seen any event that prove what u have just sad.... please House lets be wise
@moses...if machine roll these numbers for winning....go stop am u hear...DICKHEAD...yeyetin..
Its not a matter of insult.... but please house check all the event... no event have prove what u have just said.... its just money wasting.... but if have offend anyone with what have just said am sorry.... but please prove the event that prove what u have just said.....
 Only one event prove that so fare..event 2648 (( 34 lbm ffwk 1
No u are wrong... ITS EVENT 2652 AND STILL DID NOT MAKE SENSE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemight
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 11:23 am

Anybody wit king result shld pls post it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekerin oye4
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1138
Location : Ib city

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 11:46 am

@Wolex ib wrote:
Anybody wit nat plan should post it pls make we go true, ekerinoye hw far.
nofin do me... I av post my plan on wednesday en thursday.
I av also post my best five...
NATIONAL BEST '5'
{{27bk}}-{{65bk}}-{{3bk}}-{{26bk}}-{{76bk}}.
3direct
27-65-76.
3-26-76
2sure
27-65
3-26
65-76
3-76.
Stake responsibly... Winning is guranteed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
la2ua
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 11:51 am

37bk 67bk 63
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2804
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 12:20 pm

GC BAZOOKA
7/9/2013
WIN 53-18-83-27-12
MAC 23-17-90-88-33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.