Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 Best tariff plan in 9ja

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 5:03 am

To me i think both Airtel and Mtn have the best tariff plan now..

Imagine Airtel per minute now after first minute of N24 is N6 to all Network while

MTN per minute now after first minute of N25.2 is N6 to all Network

This is the plan detail below both in second and Minute

Airtel

1st minute = N24

after 1st minute is 9k per sec( N5.40k per Minute) to on-net call (Airtel number) while to other network is 10k per sec (N6 per Minute)

Conversion code is *230# (2good Max)



1. MTN

1st minute = N25.20k

after 1st minute is 10k per sec( N6:00k per Minute) to all network

Conversion code is *408# ( I dont know the name bcos MTN never advertise it but is the same conversion code with old super save)




2. MTN

1st minute = N24

after 1st minute is 20k per sec( N9:00k per Minute) to all network

Conversion code is *401# ( True Talk)


Or what did you think is the cheapest call rate now ?


Last edited by lawalahmed on Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
microsat
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4048

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 5:41 am

I quite agree with you but i prefer MTN ZONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 6:15 am

@microsat wrote:
I quite agree with you but i prefer MTN ZONE

Yeah, i got ur point but zone only for on net (MTN ONLY) call while true talk 4 all network..

U can as well get Airtel 4 all network
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1854
Location : LAGOS

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 6:55 am

MTN super saver pro. is their for u too.. 10k per sec e.i N6 per min
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1854
Location : LAGOS

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 6:58 am

to migrate *408#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1722
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:17 am

super savr rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1722
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:21 am

supr savr rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:24 am

@SmartMobility wrote:
MTN super saver pro. is their for u too.. 10k per sec e.i N6 per min

I doubt if Empty Hen still has any other tariff plan outside these two, thus: True Talk & Smooth Talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akpos4real
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 179
Location : Delta State

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:42 am

@Willysoso wrote:
@SmartMobility wrote:
MTN super saver pro. is their for u too.. 10k per sec e.i N6 per min

I doubt if Empty Hen still has any other tariff plan outside these two, thus: True Talk & Smooth Talk.

You are correct. MTN now has only 2 tarriff plans. True talk and Smooth talk plus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1911

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:01 am

@akpos4real wrote:
@Willysoso wrote:
@SmartMobility wrote:
MTN super saver pro. is their for u too.. 10k per sec e.i N6 per min

I doubt if Empty Hen still has any other tariff plan outside these two, thus: True Talk & Smooth Talk.

You are correct. MTN now has only 2 tarriff plans. True talk and Smooth talk plus

You are wrong sir, MTN also have better plan (which i dont know until now, )

The conversion code is *408#

1st Minute call is 42k (N25.20k per minute)

After first minute is also 10k per second...

I just convert mine to this plan, i think is the best for MTN
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1854
Location : LAGOS

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Fri 19 Jul 2013, 4:17 pm

@lawalahmed wrote:
@akpos4real wrote:
@Willysoso wrote:
@SmartMobility wrote:
MTN super saver pro. is their for u too.. 10k per sec e.i N6 per min

I doubt if Empty Hen still has any other tariff plan outside these two, thus: True Talk & Smooth Talk.

You are correct. MTN now has only 2 tarriff plans. True talk and Smooth talk plus

You are wrong sir, MTN also have better plan (which i dont know until now, )

The conversion code is *408#

1st Minute call is 42k (N25.20k per minute)

After first minute is also 10k per second...

I just convert mine to this plan, i think is the best for MTN
Yeah that is SuperSaver Pro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillin
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 539
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Sat 20 Jul 2013, 2:14 am

i dont think so try etisalat easy cliq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donchucky21
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 135
Location : Edo

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:00 am

They are cheating us and u guyz are clapping for them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2639

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:55 am

That's Nigerians for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1me
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 125
Location : obomkpa

PostSubject: Re: Best tariff plan in 9ja   Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:57 pm

@microsat wrote:
I quite agree with you but i prefer MTN ZONE

4k, 8k, 16k, 24k; fluctuating charges. Airtel remains the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Best tariff plan in 9ja
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.