Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:38

DON'T WORRY BUT ALL I WILL TELL U IS MIND HOW U COMMENT NOT EVERYBODY GO UNDERSTAND U LIKE I DO, SO PLEASE WIPE ALL THIS OUT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:40

@allykay wrote:
Just came across dis 38,7
hmmn,if dis game drop 9jatc guys go curse me
thank God that u know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3455
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:44

Skillin, its ok, I actually missed what happened but I have know u for long here, an u have no such bad records here.let take it as misunderstanding, I still keep in contact with yalemi,who had been transferred to Abuja and many others who cannot have time to post again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris fometu
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:46

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
@allykay wrote:
Just came across dis 38,7
hmmn,if dis game drop 9jatc guys go curse me
thank God that u know!
to late for us to play your late post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillin
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 539
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:47

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
DON'T WORRY BUT ALL I WILL TELL U IS MIND HOW U COMMENT NOT EVERYBODY GO UNDERSTAND U LIKE I DO, SO PLEASE WIPE ALL THIS OUT!

pls i dont make comments to anybody if i do i will refer to that person ok? get it right and u do not understand if u do you will not make that comment you made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillin
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 539
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:55

@danapache wrote:
Skillin, its ok, I actually missed what happened but I have know u for long here, an u have no such bad records here.let take it as misunderstanding, I still keep in contact with yalemi,who had been transferred to Abuja and many others who cannot have time to post again

thanks brother i really appreciate this we talk most time i am working something for him in our organization by his grace

how are you hope all is well have fun brother its well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 20:59

@skillin wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
DON'T WORRY BUT ALL I WILL TELL U IS MIND HOW U COMMENT NOT EVERYBODY GO UNDERSTAND U LIKE I DO, SO PLEASE WIPE ALL THIS OUT!

pls i dont make comments to anybody if i do i will refer to that person ok? get it right and u do not understand if u do you will not make that comment you made
I HAVE TOLD U IS OKAY ABEG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : m
Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:08

m.w results 22-52-72-29-80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : m
Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:10

m.w results 22-52-72-29-80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fessorbi
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : f
Posts : 247

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:15

2mor is anoda day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2804
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:27

@Segzykay wrote:
@Segzykay wrote:
LUCKY G
BANKER 22
2 SURES
47-22
63-47
22-72
63-72
22-47
PERMING
47-22-63-72-80
Na waa o see Lucky game for midweek! I tire o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emperor__t
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:28

@emperor__t wrote:
(29) mid week
(29) * 23 two sure
(29 (* 31 * 23 * 74 * 68
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2804
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:32

GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 22-05-2013
SUCCESS: 72-52-29-80-22
MACHINE: 30-65-51-38-77
Back to top Go down
View user profile
osas4jame
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1246
Location : Naija

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:45

i die well fo today midweek game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1610

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 21:49

PAST RESULT 2 4CAST ON THURSDAY 23-05-2013 ▶▶▶

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 32-83-69-7- 76
MACHINE: 40-88-42-14-57

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 18-03-2013
SUCCESS: 5-25-63-82-86
MACHINE: 68-74-7-1-32

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 21-03-2013
SUCCESS: 59-48-56-6­5-1
MACHINE: 44-41-10-43-4

PREMIER: PEOPLES
DATE: 25-03-2013
WINNING: 23-46-21-74-47
MACHINE: 05-76-78-56-12

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 28-03-2013
SUCCESS: 4-63-24-46-17
MACHINE: 25-5-29-30-53

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 01-04-2013
SUCCESS: 30-77-22-54-4
MACHINE: 57-17-79-25-37

PREMIER: PEOPLES
DATE: 04 APRIL 2013
WINNING: 45-19-84-81-24
MACHING: 87-27-67-63-73

PREMIER: PEOPLES
DATE: 08 APRIL 2013
WINNING: 20-21-71-31-59
MACHING: 45-80-50-51-65

PREMIER PEOPLES
DATE: 11-04-2013
WINNING: 34-61-77-62­-54
MACHINE: 10-6-69-30-79

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 15-04-2013
SUCCESS: 83-27-61-3-19
MACHINE: 29-23-12-56-45

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 46-25-21-7-10
MACHINE: 5-12-49-47-27

PREMIER : PEOPLES
DATE: 22-04-2013
SUCCESS: 18-06-70-90-23
MACHINE: 46-77-83-80-20

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 25-04-2013
SUCCESS: 44-41-8-7-14
MACHINE: 75-28-6-86-8­7

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 29-04-2013
SUCCESS: 25-87-37-75-32
MACHINE: 64-9-36-23-84

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 02-05-2013
SUCCESS: 79-71-42-27-30
MACHINE: 34-14-64-83-58

PREMIER: PEOPLES
DATE 06-05-2013
SUCCESS: 66-16-18-14-36
MACHINE: 63-90-8-47-44

PREMIER : PEOPLES
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 26-24-28-02-89
MACHINE: 30-84-38-17-19

PREMIER: PEOPLES
DATE: 13-5-2013
WINNING: 79-46-28-87-34
MACHING: 31-52-82-63-69

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS: 49-30-65-75-9
MACHINE: 73-51-78-60-67

PREMIER : PEOPLE
DATE: 20-05-2013
SUCCESS: 18-5-14-36-46
MACHINE: 57-27-53-11-3

*****

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 15-76-53-14-90
MACHINE: 68-74-29-25-88

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 16-03-2013
SUCCESS: 38-35-42-4-56
MACHINE: 55-28-41-8-52

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 21-03-2013
SUCCESS: 73-5-17-77-53
MACHINE: 48-36-79-84-87

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 23-03-2013
SUCCESS: 80-71-40-25-22
MACHINE: 21-78-61-43-28

PREMIER : FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 28-03-2013
SUCCESS: 86-14-25-39-49
MACHINE: 87-59-51-21-58

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 30-03-2013
SUCCESS: 89-87-68-14-88
MACHINE: 85-72-52-2-9

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 04-04-2013
SUCCESS: 06-34-70-39-13
MACHINE: 33-45-41-89-67

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 06-04-2013
SUCCESS: 89-76-67-73-1
MACHINE: 66-6-19-33-71

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 11-04-2013
SUCCESS: 16-56-42-8-62
MACHINE: 26-6-65-90-87

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 13-04-2013
SUCCESS: 62-25-3-20-80
MACHINE: 42-89-65-24-76

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 82-32-55-37-90
MACHINE: 18-73-43-88-35

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 20-04-2013
SUCCESS: 15-32-18-82-5
MACHINE: 70-87-65-42-14

PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 25-4-2013
SUCCESS :20-52-47-50-65
MACHINE:63-16-4­­­4-36-5

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 27-04-2013
SUCCESS: 66-51-57-14-42
MACHINE: 18-69-24-31-28

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 02-05-2013
SUCCESS: 70-65-29-31-71
MACHINE: 12-11-64-9-57

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 04-05-2013
SUCCESS: 60-77-4-16-12
MACHINE: 73-90-44-83-62

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 64-2-25-86-12
MACHINE: 78-17-82-31-35

PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 11-5-2013
WINNING: 59-62-48-40-35
MACHING: 37-60-44-65-80

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS: 65-2-66-5-54
MACHINE: 7-77-29-87-21

PREMIER : FAIR CHANCE
DATE: 18-05-2013
SUCCESS: 75-66-20-25-80
MACHINE: 15-16-51-09-85

*****

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 07-02-2013
SUCCESS: 85-79-15-37-80
MACHINE: 1-64-32-87-63

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 14-02-2013
SUCCESS: 75-37-69-51-33
MACHINE: 71-89-78-61-88

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 21-02-2013
SUCCESS:37-28-8­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­6­-­1­0­-­44
MACHINE: 59-15-60-65-33

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 28-02-2013
SUCCESS: 66-83-10-26-2
MACHINE: 38-42-17-57-45

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 07-03-2013
SUCCESS: 42-23-72-47-26
MACHINE: 41-55-65-22-1­2­­­­­­­­­­

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 90-54-30-20-40
MACHINE: 19-64-34-16-13

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 21-03-2013
SUCCESS: 7-47-58-36-32
MACHINE: 52-31-22-21-39

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 28-03-2013
SUCCESS: 79-54-84-37-57
MACHINE: 31-77-01-16-42

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 04-04-2013
SUCCESS: 33-22-52-75-26
MACHINE: 18-58-57-47-64

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 11-04-2013
SUCCESS: 83-49-44-89-53
MACHINE: 63-10-47-33-86

GOLDEN CHANCE :WAZOBIA
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 4-11-88-57-26
MACHINE: 1-13-53-70-12

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 25-04-2013
SUCCESS: 21-36-75-67-25
MACHINE: 45-64-2-17-14

GOLDEN CHANCE: WAZOBIA
DATE: 2-5-2013
SUCCESS: 24 58 48 65 50.
MACHINE: 67 40 44 30 62

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 3-34-68-38-62
MACHINE: 26-10-32-22-16

GOLDEN CHANCE : WAZOBIA
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS: 79-37-25-15-48
MACHINE: 81-82-12-83-21

*****

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 28-61-66-77-40
MACHINE: 12-41-44-01-43

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 18-03-2013
SUCCESS: 86-5-33-50-39
MACHINE: 21-70-30-64-55

PREMIER DIAMOND
DATE 21-3-2013
WINNING I4-7-69-44-36
MACHINE 3-10-90-18-28

PREMIER DIAMOND
DATE 25-3-2013
WINNING 1-40-19-80-86
MACHINE 75-53-31-60-38

PREMIER DIAMOND
DATE 28-3-2013
WINNING: 60-79-52-39-61
MACHING: 20-37-54-59-40

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 01-04-2013
SUCCESS: 15-81-47-71-10
MACHINE: 16-12-65-35-55

PREMIER: DIAMOND
DATE: 04 APRIL 2013
WINNING: 76-8-35-27-87
MACHING: 12-38-90-50-55

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 08-04-2013
SUCCESS: 43-81-32-62-10
MACHINE: 82-61-75-23-38

PREMIER: DIAMOND
DATE: 11 APRIL 2013
WINNING: 60-66-49-83-45
MACHING: 75-20-47-88-87

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 15-04-2013
SUCCESS: 38-27-49-77-85
MACHINE: 48-53-28-33-37

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 41-67-58-57-50
MACHINE: 3-39-43-42-53

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 22-04-2013
SUCCESS: 48-9-72-76-­47
MACHINE: 74-33-61-30-31

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 25-04-2013
SUCCESS: 64-41-69-75-25
MACHINE: 70-11-16-18-28

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 29-04-2013
SUCCESS: 62-21-30-79-17
MACHINE: 63-5-44-86-3

PREMIER DIAMOND
DATE: 02-05-2013
SUCCESS: 48-41-37-21-67
MACHINE: 42-18-47-12-54

PREMIER: DIAMOND
DATE: 06-05-2013
WINNING:29-83-2­­7-43-9
MACHINE:86-36-2­­­6-25-34

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 29-87-38-33-32
MACHINE: 82-76-64-26-62

PREMIER: DIAMOND
DATE: 13-5-2013
WINNING: 61-47-41-90-72
MACHINE: 58-60-50-55-46

PREMIER : DIAMOND
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS: 03-38-08-18-51
MACHINE: 57-44-56-64-07

PREMIER: DIAMOND
DATE 20-05-2013
SUCCESS 68-32-19-07-14
MACHINE 66-05-87-75-85

*****

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 55-31-56-9-35
MACHINE: 38-84-14-48-59

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 18-03-2013
SUCCESS: 88-40-59-37-57
MACHINE: 83-78-76-32-82

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 21-03-2013
SUCCESS: 59-60-13-78-61
MACHINE: 25-20-34-71-64

PREMIER: BINGO
DATE 25-03-2013
SUCCESS 48-44-58-11-62
MACHINE 24-60-61-25-45

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 28-03-2013
SUCCESS: 62-80-85-25-10
MACHINE: 17-81-68-27-59

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 01-04-2013
SUCCESS: 62-74-65-75-19
MACHINE: 60-33-41-18-30

PREMIER:BINGO
DATE:04-04-2013
SUCCESS :33-60-70-66-56
MACHINE :87-09-37-25-18

REMIER : BINGO
DATE: 08-04-2013
SUCCESS: 83-17-47-48-34
MACHINE: 22-54-44-25-58

PREMIER: BINGO
DATE: 11-04-2013
WINNING: 07-37-61-71-16
MACHINE: 45-02-18-12-58

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 15-04-2013
SUCCESS: 43-77-19-63-82
MACHINE: 48-12-70-41-69

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 55-50-41-15-86
MACHINE: 45-72-11-75-16

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 22-04-2013
SUCCESS: 36-47-90-79-87
MACHINE: 19-77-70-46-68

PREMIER:BINGO
DATE: 26-04-2013
WINNING: 10-12-82-69-24
MACHING: 60-11-81-01-44

PREMIER:BINGO
DATE: 29-04-2013
SUCCESS: 39-37-46-84-06
MACHINE: 69-21-42-16-66

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 02-05-2013
SUCCESS: 51-39-87-14-74
MACHINE: 19-11-3-54-47

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 06-05-2013
SUCCESS: 67-70-17-24-6
MACHINE: 16-19-7-1-31

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 24-74-39-20 -77
MACHINE: 38-45-23-13-67

PREMIER: BINGO
DATE: 13-5-2013
WINNING: 43-71-57-13-15
MACHING: 55-72-86-20-1

PREMIER : BINGO
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS: 89-87-20-42-24
MACHINE: 52-53-19-70-81

PREMIER BINGO
DATE 20-5-2013
WINNING 48-25-89-66-58
MACHINE 83-46-74-88-79

*****

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 07-02-2013
SUCCESS: 12-72-33-15-55
MACHINE: 66-26-73-53-58

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 14-02-2013
WINNING: 34-64-49-78-29
MACHINE: 17-68-55-19-25

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 21-02-2013
SUCCESS: 6-58-23-70-50
MACHINE: 22-85-68-11-36

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 28-02-2013
SUCCESS: 64-48-51-12-47
MACHINE: 28-75-10-63-14

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 07-03-2013
SUCCESS: 9-63-37-40-17
MACHINE: 71-85-49-56-59

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 25-54-8-1-55
MACHINE: 81-66-15-90-9

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 21-03-2013
SUCCESS: 73-18-23-53-51
MACHINE: 9-64-37-87-89

GHANA:FORTUNE
DATE: 28-03-2013
NO DRAW

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 04-04-2013
SUCCESS: 47-62-63-56-36
MACHINE: 60-89-13-69-43

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 11-04-2013
SUCCESS: 74-26-64-4-70
MACHINE: 38-69-35-17-11

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 43-67-44-2-37
MACHINE: 18-51-76-19-5

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 25-04-2013
SUCCESS: 32-27-1-56-76
MACHINE: 31-60-30-19-79

GHANA: FORTUNE
DATE: 2-5-2013
WINNING: 22-86-51-15-57
MACHINE: 44-19-02-12-40

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 10-50-43-32-71
MACHINE: 86-57-39-84-33

GHANA : FORTUNE
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS: 20-19-12-6-55
MACHINE: 68-61-9-43-29

*****

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 14-03-2013
SUCCESS: 63-45-57-46-75
MACHINE: 77-47-19-60-30

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 18-03-2013
SUCCESS: 50-20-13-38-62
MACHINE: 21-14-52-17-65

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 21-03-2013
SUCCESS: 79-88-67-53-64
MACHINE: 86-81-46-1-76

PREMIER: INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 25-03-2013
SUCCESS: 12-20-85-43-03
MACHINE: 58-90-72-49-80

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 28-03-2013
SUCCESS: 60-86-66-4-57
MACHINE: 42-17-80-54-2

PREMIER: INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 01 APRIL 2013
WINNING: 72-18-51-9-13
MACHING: 42-11-58-37-30

PREMIER: INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 04 APRIL 2013
WINNING: 47-9-28-15-84
MACHING: 86-58-10-43-36

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 08-04-2013
SUCCESS: 4-13-32-39-69
MACHINE: 70-26-24-33-38

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 11-04-2013
SUCCESS: 64-71-40-55-4
MACHINE: 89-72-73-18-46

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 15-04-2013
SUCCESS: 25-86-64-15-56
MACHINE: 53-71-34-5-22

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 18-04-2013
SUCCESS: 14-38-37-64-57
MACHINE: 47-24-25-61-18

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 22-04-2013
SUCCESS: 58-21-2­­­2-80­­­­­-12
MACHINE: 03-58-0­­­2-63­­­­­-49

PREMIER: INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 25-04-2013
SUCCESS: 45-3-59-34-81
MACHINE: 38-41-67-63-44

PREMIER: INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 29-04-2013
WINNING: 11-50-30-24-87
MACHING: 29-5-59-21-64

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 02-05-2013
WINNING: 26-57-25-86-64
MACHING: 11-55-84-65-49

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 06-05-2013
SUCCESS: 82-49-38-15-3
MACHINE: 42-45-71-75-58

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 09-05-2013
SUCCESS: 56-28-33-15-59
MACHINE: 84-61-7-12-38

PREMIER: INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 13-05-2013
SUCCESS: 88-67-8-9-11
MACHINE: 89-86-50-57-62

PREMIER INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 16-05-2013
SUCCESS 78-38-70-79-58
MACHINE 86-30-83-45-39

PREMIER : INTERNATIONAL
DATE: 20-05-2013
SUCCESS: 79-15-62-77-90
MACHINE: 67-57-09-53-05
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kultimate009
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 978
Location : Lagos State

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:00

@kultimate009 wrote:
Enugu......41(BK)-16.......41-16-70-57

Midweek......52(BK)-41.....52-41-3

PREMIER: ENUGU
DATE 22.05.2013
SUCCESS. 78-65-4-14-(70)
MACHINE 7-24-74-69-85

Banker turned.... 70 dropped....

GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 22-05-2013
SUCCESS: 72-(52BK)-29-80-22
MACHINE: 30-65-51-38-77

Banker dropped....... Hmmmmm

#Ontothenext1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:02

Hey my banker go plus 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:07

@allykay wrote:
Midweek sure banker 52
52,87
52,86
52,30
52,47
52,9
86,9
52,87,30
52,87,86,30,47,9

keyset 87,5

GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 22-05-2013
SUCCESS: 72-(52bk)-29-80-22
MACHINE: (30)-65-51-38-77
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:09

@Wesco master wrote:
Midweek sure banker 30
30,87
30,18
30,38
30,45
30,61
30,87,38
30,87,18,38,45,61

keygame 87,52

GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 22-05-2013
SUCCESS: 72-(52)-29-80-22
MACHINE: (30bk)-65-51-(38)-77
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRAZYBOI
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:11

Now I can see dat lotto goes with tactics could u blif Dat I posted 85 as my banker on d date of 3/4/13 and someone posted 50 as banker and black and white post 72bk 29.25 now my game played last week with 50 today again black&white game played72*29 so what I mean is dat if u have sure game make sure u repeat it for 3weeks u go hammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:17

@DRAZYBOI wrote:
Now I can see dat lotto goes with tactics could u blif Dat I posted 85 as my banker on d date of 3/4/13 and someone posted 50 as banker and black and white post 72bk 29.25 now my game played last week with 50 today again black&white game played72*29 so what I mean is dat if u have sure game make sure u repeat it for 3weeks u go hammer
BABA IJEBU NO BE AMATURE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:17

Fortune .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:19

@david_tosin4u wrote:
Midweek sure banker(((64))).64-76,76-86.perm-64-76-50-86-((((72)))).KEY:1-90
.ONE LEG AGAIN.FORTUNE ON POINT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:22

LOTTO JUST THEY DO ME WAYOR THEY THINK SAY I BE MUUGU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:52

@DRAZYBOI wrote:
Now I can see dat lotto goes with tactics could u blif Dat I posted 85 as my banker on d date of 3/4/13 and someone posted 50 as banker and black and white post 72bk 29.25 now my game played last week with 50 today again black&white game played72*29 so what I mean is dat if u have sure game make sure u repeat it for 3weeks u go hammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 22:53

@DRAZYBOI wrote:
Now I can see dat lotto goes with tactics could u blif Dat I posted 85 as my banker on d date of 3/4/13 and someone posted 50 as banker and black and white post 72bk 29.25 now my game played last week with 50 today again black&white game played72*29 so what I mean is dat if u have sure game make sure u repeat it for 3weeks u go hammer
same ol'story i hit 72-29 from 5 numbers.still not satisfied.na 2sure be baba.hmmn still thank jah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonanza
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 23:08

[quote="Bonanza"]
@Bonanza wrote:
Mdwk 2sure{51,52} nd {01,76}perm wt 31
.My 2sure drop bt nxt day go beta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 23:15

Fortune lets go there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 23:16

Fortune sure banker 51lbw GBAM !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1638
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-22, 23:19

In this lovely nite,
I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U all thru the nite,
the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the
twinkle stars 2 guide U all thru the way,
sweet dreams everybody G00d NIGHT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnmaurice
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 145
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 00:10

@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
In this lovely nite,
I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U all thru the nite,
the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the
twinkle stars 2 guide U all thru the way,
sweet dreams everybody G00d NIGHT!
. A BIG amen 2 dat brother. We wish u d same, sleep well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirhalord
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 00:24

@sirhalord wrote:
75*48*25
Stake High....
Close 9am (Tota)

Ma banker(48) 1-90 drop 4 supreme..... 25 turned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 01:08

@skillin wrote:
@malosky07 wrote:
@Lottodream wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
@skillin wrote:
hmmm
why hmmmm!
he has nothing to offer just goodmorning and hmmm.
lol! una no go burst ma tommy wif laughter

@Aneke, lottodeream let me start by saying this to you guys, ever since you have known me on this site have you ever seen me counter anybody or make comments to peoples argument or disagreement, i know you are thinking i was refering to lottodream's comment because my comments came after the guy made his innocent view about a game he belived so much on, i made comment(s) i dont read peoples comments before making mine because i have this page opened down and only if i refresh will i be able to see what you guys i mean all member has written and i do this only if i want to play a game so i can check which one suit me or not or which one my friends has sent to me and compare.

let me also state here if lottodream game banker drop which i pray should, how do i look at myself not to talk of him or you guys castigating me, so let me tell you i was not referring to you lottodream i played a game and it was not to be and i said hmmm also you are right i ony say goodmorning or hmmm i have never said to anyone that i am a forecaster and let me use this opportunity to advice us all lotto is a game of chance you might forecast throughout this week and you win that does not mean it will continue forever if it does its no more lotto.

@aneke you are right by asking the question "why Hmm" as a moderator because you want to know and likewise all concerned however, you went too far by saying "dnt mind the guy, maybe he will be the first person I will use as moderator!" i laugh when i read your comment i dont think you know me and i dont think i have any record in this house that someone will say that to me, yalemi is the only guy i think i have met i dont think you were part of this forum when he was here and i know maloski will know him, just ask him about me he will tell you more i work in an organisation that pays well, like i said we can also use this forum to help each other where anyone of us is looking for job or business i will help.
i play lotto just because i am looking for extra cash, there is a saying that says show me anybody that built a house here in naija with his or her salary? what it simply means is its hard not that its not possible, and that is why ppl like us are into this.

@aneke i am comfortable really comfortable and i give glory to God, the funniest thing is that i play your games and lottodream games too i think i won with jogs or jaq, pardon me cant get the other guys name correctly now, because i added another game to his game i thank God for his mercies and i know i owe him.

@lottodream i dont blame you cause it looks like i was referring to you, and the other way is you might not have seen anything worng until aneke commented on it, i was never referring to you or anybody. its just an expression.

@malosky i reply your comment because i dont think you need to laugh i am matured so i wont attack you by asking what is ur own or why the laugh but let me advice you, you might do it to someone else here or outside of this medium and it will turn to a fight but we are all different, you have done nothing wrong to me

@ezekiel this was what i advised you on the other time if you read this i respect you more because you closed that disagreement that day and i say thank you,

@all let us be careful its just a forum where we want extra pay, i remain my humble self and if i have upset you with this in anyway pls forget i dont mean it that way

wow tales by moonlight.lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrischaris
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 148
Location : Gerar

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 01:42

@allykay wrote:
Fortune sure banker 51lbw GBAM !!!


Last edited by chrischaris on 2013-05-23, 03:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 01:48

@ all if i play 4 direct for #100 and it drops hw much will i collect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
osas4jame
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1246
Location : Naija

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 02:38

4 direct dey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 02:45

@allykay wrote:
@ all if i play 4 direct for #100 and it drops hw much will i collect?
.4direct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abelite
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1199

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 02:48

U GET CALCULATOR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrischaris
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 148
Location : Gerar

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 03:41

@allykay wrote:
@ all if i play 4 direct for #100 and it drops hw much will i collect?
jst multiply ur stake by 44000 to get ur winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 04:03

FORTUNE MUST ENTER INTO OUR TRAP 2DAY.BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF THE LORD,EVERYONE OF US WILL GET FORTUNATE.WATCH OUT FOR FORTUNE BOMB BLAST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 04:10

FORTUNE MUST ENTER INTO OUR TRAP 2DAY.BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF THE LORD,EVERYONE OF US WILL GET FORTUNATE.WATCH OUT FOR FORTUNE BOMB BLAST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 05:07

@allykay wrote:
@ all if i play 4 direct for #100 and it drops hw much will i collect?
go ask baba ijebu!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1415
Location : Osun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 05:39

Good morning house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1415
Location : Osun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 05:42

I have one strong banker for 4tune. The banker can never fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taye momoh
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 05:51

@Gulyboy22 wrote:
I have one strong banker for 4tune. The banker can never fail.
Let us see it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 05:54

@Gulyboy show me ur plan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1722
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 06:23

let c d banker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris fometu
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 06:28

@david_tosin4u wrote:
FORTUNE MUST ENTER INTO OUR TRAP 2DAY.BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF THE LORD,EVERYONE OF US WILL GET FORTUNATE.WATCH OUT FOR FORTUNE BOMB BLAST.
i dey your side. God will see us through.Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hearttalk30
Senior
Senior


Sex : female
Posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 06:42

@malosky07 wrote:
@skillin wrote:
@malosky07 wrote:
@Lottodream wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
@skillin wrote:
hmmm
why hmmmm!
he has nothing to offer just goodmorning and hmmm.
lol! una no go burst ma tommy wif laughter

@Aneke, lottodeream let me start by saying this to you guys, ever since you have known me on this site have you ever seen me counter anybody or make comments to peoples argument or disagreement, i know you are thinking i was refering to lottodream's comment because my comments came after the guy made his innocent view about a game he belived so much on, i made comment(s) i dont read peoples comments before making mine because i have this page opened down and only if i refresh will i be able to see what you guys i mean all member has written and i do this only if i want to play a game so i can check which one suit me or not or which one my friends has sent to me and compare.

let me also state here if lottodream game banker drop which i pray should, how do i look at myself not to talk of him or you guys castigating me, so let me tell you i was not referring to you lottodream i played a game and it was not to be and i said hmmm also you are right i ony say goodmorning or hmmm i have never said to anyone that i am a forecaster and let me use this opportunity to advice us all lotto is a game of chance you might forecast throughout this week and you win that does not mean it will continue forever if it does its no more lotto.

@aneke you are right by asking the question "why Hmm" as a moderator because you want to know and likewise all concerned however, you went too far by saying "dnt mind the guy, maybe he will be the first person I will use as moderator!" i laugh when i read your comment i dont think you know me and i dont think i have any record in this house that someone will say that to me, yalemi is the only guy i think i have met i dont think you were part of this forum when he was here and i know maloski will know him, just ask him about me he will tell you more i work in an organisation that pays well, like i said we can also use this forum to help each other where anyone of us is looking for job or business i will help.
i play lotto just because i am looking for extra cash, there is a saying that says show me anybody that built a house here in naija with his or her salary? what it simply means is its hard not that its not possible, and that is why ppl like us are into this.

@aneke i am comfortable really comfortable and i give glory to God, the funniest thing is that i play your games and lottodream games too i think i won with jogs or jaq, pardon me cant get the other guys name correctly now, because i added another game to his game i thank God for his mercies and i know i owe him.

@lottodream i dont blame you cause it looks like i was referring to you, and the other way is you might not have seen anything worng until aneke commented on it, i was never referring to you or anybody. its just an expression.

@malosky i reply your comment because i dont think you need to laugh i am matured so i wont attack you by asking what is ur own or why the laugh but let me advice you, you might do it to someone else here or outside of this medium and it will turn to a fight but we are all different, you have done nothing wrong to me

@ezekiel this was what i advised you on the other time if you read this i respect you more because you closed that disagreement that day and i say thank you,

@all let us be careful its just a forum where we want extra pay, i remain my humble self and if i have upset you with this in anyway pls forget i dont mean it that way

wow tales by moonlight.lmao
y spend time typin dis long epistle wen u could have invested d time giving us a strong game to hammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurlaryeancah
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-05-23, 06:49

@allykay wrote:
@ all if i play 4 direct for #100 and it drops hw much will i collect?
pls show us d plan oooo,, we too nid money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.