Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1415
Location : Osun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 12:03

ALBARIKA BANKER 31
TWO SURE 31-3
PERM 51-3-75-31-89
GOODLUCK..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gerardcole
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 12:11

WESCO SOCCER

TWO SURE

65 9

GOOD LUCK
CLOSED 2PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1415
Location : Osun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 12:16

@Nobility wrote:
@Gulyboy22 wrote:
WAZOBIA BANKER 21
TWO SURE 21-87
PERM 10-87-90-21-38
GOODLUCK..
BRODA GUD MAWIN PLS HELP ME WITH LAST REDEMPTION, SUPREME AND WAZOBIA RESULT
25TH-APR-2013
GAME:GOLDEN CHANCE WAZOBIA
WINNING: 21-36-75-67-25
MACHINE: 45-64-2-17-14
24.04.2013
SUPREME
W: 11.53.79.59.81
M: 58.80.34.75..6
23.04.2013
REDEMPTION
W:38.52.45.73.54
M:27.84.53.83.12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobility
Senior
Senior


Posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 12:22

@Nobility wrote:
GUD MAWIN HOUSE, PLS HELP ME WITH LAST REDEMPTION, SUPREME AND WAZOBIA RESULT
pls nw....i need it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobility
Senior
Senior


Posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 12:25

ALBARKA GAME
(57).(70).86.68..2
PERM IT FOR MY BONANZA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobility
Senior
Senior


Posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 12:31

@Gulyboy22 wrote:
@Nobility wrote:
@Gulyboy22 wrote:
WAZOBIA BANKER 21
TWO SURE 21-87
PERM 10-87-90-21-38
GOODLUCK..
BRODA GUD MAWIN PLS HELP ME WITH LAST REDEMPTION, SUPREME AND WAZOBIA RESULT
25TH-APR-2013
GAME:GOLDEN CHANCE WAZOBIA
WINNING: 21-36-75-67-25
MACHINE: 45-64-2-17-14
24.04.2013
SUPREME
W: 11.53.79.59.81
M: 58.80.34.75..6
23.04.2013
REDEMPTION
W:38.52.45.73.54
M:27.84.53.83.12
thanks, i really appreciate dis....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekerin oye4
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1138
Location : Ib city

PostSubject: Bonanza   2013-04-26, 12:34

@allykay wrote:
@ekerin oye4 wrote:
Win albarika en use d money to play my bonaza key game. bk {{51}}
2sure 51-53, 51-73.
Permutazion 51-53-73.

when will u be online on 2go?
i will b online nw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gerardcole
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 13:02

GOLDEN CHANCE: ALBARKA
CARRY **54BK**** 1-90
TWO SURE
(54-84) FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE
(54-83) Semi-Fireeeee
THREE DIRECT
(54-84-3)
(54-84-62)
PERMING
(54-84-62-3-83)
KEY DELAY <17-9-24>
STAKE VERY HIGH
SEE YOU AFTER D RESULT
CLOSED 3PM
(QUE-SERA-SERA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert


Sex : Female
Posts : 4317
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 13:17

Albarka((*66))*42*90*((20))*((35)) perm and play the three direct.
JAH EL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Chukwu
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 13:43

alberka two sure 34-76
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xedyl
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 798
Location : mosho

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 13:53

Albarka 69bk.7bk.21.88 43
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myqael
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:02

GOLD BANKER...41 TWO SURE 41-74 PERMING 41-74-58-50-14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:02

@allykay,ekerin oye,gerardcole and other 4caster that are willing to join us,pls let us join hands 2geda to win National 2morrow by posting our game and the plan..NATIONAL always win us every week but i want this week to be different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEGURU
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:07

GOLD.......88 against 61........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert


Sex : Female
Posts : 4317
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:07

@Lottodream wrote:
Metro*90*BANKER
PERM*41*42*32
JAH EL.
na waoooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
emperor__t
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:08

Albarka one to drop 30 * 75
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dahmie debby
Novice
Novice


Sex : female
Posts : 21

PostSubject: win: 31:86:32:6(52) mac:44:86:36:12:25 58 turn 85   2013-04-26, 14:14

@dahmie debby wrote:
34:58:9:52:77 for metro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gerardcole
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:35

GOLD
34-36-17-57-50
2SURE
17-34 FIREEEE
57-50
57-36
THREE DIRECT
34-17-36
57-50-34
KEY (64-11)
STAKE VERY HIGH
WINNING GAME...
CLOSED 3PM
(QUE--SERA--SERA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kultimate009
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 978
Location : Lagos State

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 14:47

Gold.......5-74.....32
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:14

@AmazingG2012 wrote:
@Ojuelegba wrote:
This is a very very good plan for bonanza tomorow, it shows a very very good one Banker it must not fail the way it has set it, hop i can see a very very sure banker or two to use wit it tomorow . . . Let me show you guys. . . . . From last result count 13weeks up, you'll see single 5 first box machine, d following week d single 5 enter last box winning, two weeks later, d number under d single 5 winning (which is 18) repeated to first box winning. . . . . . From d first single 5 machine, count 6 weeks down, you'll see 87 first box machine, which repeated exactly d same process, d 87 first box machine ,following week enter last box winning, d number under d 87 (which is 77)repeated to first box winnin. . . . . . . , now to d current week . Count another 6weeks down from that 87 in machine you'll see 13 first box machine, d following week, it entered last box winning and d number under it now is 76, which SHOULD AND MUST repeat to first box machine tomorow based on what it has set. . .. The Banker Tomorow for Bonanza is 76. . . . . Guys in the house should check this plan out, its easy to understand, hence, my using simple terms. Good luck to us all. We shall surely smile


This ur plan is good but the 13 at the FBM is 31 ....take note of that and also i want you to look the event there well.....

from the single 5 that platyed in LBW...count 8wks down...it played 2sure (63-50) i.e counter of 5 and 18 that lapped each other

also from 87 that played in LBW....count 8wks down it will play the counter of the number that moved from FBM to LBW and Counter of the game under it .....my own deduction from ur plan is 42-32....

Kindly send me ur number let me explain something for you..thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3455
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:16

I want to say a Big thanks and kudos to all forecasters 15 of you that have been working with me on the bb group, showing and working on plans and postings Ȋ̝̊̅† here for every body. Leostarry,Royz,Davidaga, Kultimates,Gbenro aka gerardcole,Iservice, decrown,babajide,feranmie and others I can mention now, we are bring BIG winnings into the Forum soon starting with Jackpot today.

@all you are still free to join us to work together on plans for the benefit of all

Pin 21EE5285
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonas859
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 60
Location : ACCRA

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:22

no comment to u all...by the way BONANZA 26-50-3-72-67
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emperor__t
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:40

Albrka result 60 * 44 * 59 * 5 * 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KENTALKLAND
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:40

ALBARIKA RESULT:60-44-59-05-12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davidaga
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:48

@davidaga wrote:
BONANZA!!! ((25*Cool).
BONANZA!!! ((25*Cool)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davidaga
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:51

Bonanaza ((25*Cool)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DPRINCENONI
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 188
Location : Kaduna

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 15:58

@davidaga wrote:
Bonanaza ((25*Cool)
How strong is d game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DPRINCENONI
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 188
Location : Kaduna

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 16:03

Bonanza banker {{60}}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k jackson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : MALE
Posts : 1885

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 16:29

Bonaza bk (90) perm 14.79


Last edited by k jackson on 2013-04-26, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 16:34

Bonanza 42bk-32-62-59-26
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1415
Location : Osun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 16:36

26TH-APR-2013'
GAME:GOLDEN CHANCE ALBARIKA'
WINNING:60-44-59-5-12'
MACHINE: 13-6-54-10-45
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De'Crown
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 16:59

BONAZA

Two sure

54*68

54*78

61*78

43*19

43*78

54*43

68*78

Perm

54*43*61*46*68*78


Last edited by De'Crown on 2013-04-26, 17:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lotto33
Senior
Senior


Sex : m
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:00

Bonanza....
67.80.68.52.53
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:06

BONANZA
79.85
90.16
42.79.85.90.16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:08

@danapache wrote:
I want to say a Big thanks and kudos to all forecasters 15 of you that have been working with me on the bb group, showing and working on plans and postings Ȋ̝̊̅† here for every body. Leostarry,Royz,Davidaga, Kultimates,Gbenro aka gerardcole,Iservice, decrown,babajide,feranmie and others I can mention now, we are bring BIG winnings into the Forum soon starting with Jackpot today.

@all you are still free to join us to work together on plans for the benefit of all

Pin 21EE5285
Waiting for the Jackpot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emperor__t
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:18

77 bonanza one to ninety banker
77 * 13
77 * 58
77 * 74 * 64 * 13 * 58;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dahmie debby
Novice
Novice


Sex : female
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:34

for jackpot.: 78 26 24 25 63
two sure 78 63
78 83
63 17
63 34
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmazingG2012
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:37

BONANZA
Permutaxn: (23.50.63)
2sure....................23.63
Banker....................23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert


Sex : Female
Posts : 4317
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:37

Bonaza*((72*))((73))*38*77
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:40

FRIDAY BONANZA UNFAILING BANKER((((((((((((09))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k jackson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : MALE
Posts : 1885

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:40

@k jackson wrote:
Bonaza bk (90) perm 14.79
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tujay
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 373
Location : Lagos State

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:40

BONAZA BANKER...."72"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3455
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:42

BONANZA BANKER 63
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gerardcole
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:44

BONANZA
BANKER **68** LIVE

PERM & DIRECT
(19-68-78)

TWO SURE
(19-68)

DELAY KEY (59-2)

STAKE WITHOUT FEAR!
GOOD LUCK
CLOSED 7PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3455
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 17:54

From NTC bb grp
Bonanza
19 68 78 63 75
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 18:01

Bonanza sure banker 72
72,71
72,76
72,44
72,50
72,51
50,51
72,71,76
76,50,51
72,71,76,44,50,51

if 76 drops watch out for 4tune nextweek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 18:09

Bonanza
48,70,34,41,12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ojuelegba
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 18:10

@Kemmy wrote:
@AmazingG2012 wrote:
@Ojuelegba wrote:
This is a very very good plan for bonanza tomorow, it shows a very very good one Banker it must not fail the way it has set it, hop i can see a very very sure banker or two to use wit it tomorow . . . Let me show you guys. . . . . From last result count 13weeks up, you'll see single 5 first box machine, d following week d single 5 enter last box winning, two weeks later, d number under d single 5 winning (which is 18) repeated to first box winning. . . . . . From d first single 5 machine, count 6 weeks down, you'll see 87 first box machine, which repeated exactly d same process, d 87 first box machine ,following week enter last box winning, d number under d 87 (which is 77)repeated to first box winnin. . . . . . . , now to d current week . Count another 6weeks down from that 87 in machine you'll see 13 first box machine, d following week, it entered last box winning and d number under it now is 76, which SHOULD AND MUST repeat to first box machine tomorow based on what it has set. . .. The Banker Tomorow for Bonanza is 76. . . . . Guys in the house should check this plan out, its easy to understand, hence, my using simple terms. Good luck to us all. We shall surely smile


This ur plan is good but the 13 at the FBM is 31 ....take note of that and also i want you to look the event there well.....

from the single 5 that platyed in LBW...count 8wks down...it played 2sure (63-50) i.e counter of 5 and 18 that lapped each other

also from 87 that played in LBW....count 8wks down it will play the counter of the number that moved from FBM to LBW and Counter of the game under it .....my own deduction from ur plan is 42-32....

Kindly send me ur number let me explain something for you..thanks
. . . . . . Thanks Kemi. I just saw your post. I just got back from work. I'll play my bankeryiti single 9. I'll play d two sure you deducted from d plan i showed also. And perm the four numbers together. Thats is.76. 9 and 42.32. Thanks for your response bro. Good luck to everyone in d house. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2804
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 18:11

BONANZA
39-58-25-50-56


Last edited by Segzykay on 2013-04-26, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 1415
Location : Osun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-04-26, 18:11

BONANZA BANKER 41
TWO SURE 41-18
PERM 13-18-61-41-17
GOODLUCK..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.