Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

what do I say if I meet a gal I love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcash
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guy pls I want reasonable ansa pleas am 24 and still a virgin pls any tym I see a girl I like how do I approach her as in talk to her I.e loving words even for a church gal,dat I wan to marry,.it may sound funny but help pls.
The gal I wan maried ooO pls,am a man and have every good characteristic of a man.

Last edited by mcash on Tue 23 Apr 2013, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
akinis09
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:36 pm

@mcash wrote:
Guy pls I want reasonable ansa pleas am 24 and still a virgin pls any tym I see a girl I like how do I approach her as in talk to her I.e loving words even for a church gal,dat I wan to marry,.it may sound funny but help pls.
The gal I wan maried ooO pls,am a man and have every good characteristic of a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easy
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:40 pm

na woman palava b him own mine na dongle Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akinis09
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:09 pm

@mcash, first get close 2 her by making frendshp wit her afta dat tel her dere's somthng u would like 2 discus wit her nd luk 4 a conducive place 4 d discusion.dnt jus go straight 2 d point try 2 ask her some question b4 goin straight 2 d point. questions abt herself,what she do etc nd dnt 4get 2 compliment her asin she luk stunning in her outfit or she hav a biutiful lip,smile etc.afta tel her u neva bliv in luv at first sight until d day u laid ur eyes on her nd u've tried 2 exhaust d feelings bt u always had d spirit of incompletenes each tyme u laid ur eyes on her,bt it is ur regret dat u've waited until dis moment b4 u culd convey ur feelings 2 her.tel her u want her 2 b d moda of ur unborn child.2 b honest wat u nid most is confident nd courage.neva luk down on urself dat she wil neva accept u or u're nt her type.always bliv in urself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 5:17 pm

@mcash wrote:

Tell her, she be Ashawo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 6:37 pm

@lawalahmed wrote:
@mcash wrote:

Tell her, she be Ashawo

Your problem nna simple. read mattew 7vrs 7. follow what it said and the lady will be yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 9:46 pm

@mcash wrote:

sincerely u no get wahala...... just wooozz her 2 hot slaps for public. she's urs if you no find your self for prison... no try soldier man pikin sha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1me
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Fri 31 May 2013, 9:51 pm

Just say these words to her :
Iyanriya ina son ki!
and before you could say jack robinson, she is all yours!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Fri 31 May 2013, 11:31 pm

u go fear thread ooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Fri 31 May 2013, 11:36 pm

@ibrahimwrites wrote:
@mcash wrote:

sincerely u no get wahala...... just wooozz her 2 hot slaps for public. she's urs if you no find your self for prison... no try soldier man pikin sha
hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Fri 31 May 2013, 11:38 pm

Beta go to CCN for advertisement you want to marry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Sat 01 Jun 2013, 2:34 am

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
@ibrahimwrites wrote:
@mcash wrote:

hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUNNY DUDES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Sat 01 Jun 2013, 7:56 am

If you meet a girl you love try to take sex with her..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Sat 01 Jun 2013, 8:58 am

LOLS, PETER, EASY O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emmylove02
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:11 am

Sabi guys, una get mouth abeg...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Hi   Sat 29 Jun 2013, 11:43 am

If u touch her 4 her sensitive part n she no talk anytyn den Чøu̶̲̥̅̊я gud 2 go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:40 pm

@obinabo.urch wrote:
If u touch her 4 her sensitive part n she no talk anytyn den Чøu̶̲̥̅̊я gud 2 go
u right
Back to top Go down
View user profile

what do I say if I meet a gal I love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.