Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

what do I say if I meet a gal I love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mcash
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 8:55 pm

Guy pls I want reasonable ansa pleas am 24 and still a virgin pls any tym I see a girl I like how do I approach her as in talk to her I.e loving words even for a church gal,dat I wan to marry,.it may sound funny but help pls.
The gal I wan maried ooO pls,am a man and have every good characteristic of a man.

Last edited by mcash on Tue 23 Apr 2013, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 9:25 pm

Just tell the girl wetin u like about her ina cool manner. Btw wetin com concern being 'still a virgin' for this matter? U need a nice girl for a relationship? Or na kongi dey worry u sef? If na the latter abeg park go ashawo place. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred007
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 9:53 pm

Tel her u love Her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:32 pm

@mcash wrote:
Guy pls I want reasonable ansa pleas am 24 and still a virgin pls any tym I see a girl I like how do I approach her as in talk to her I.e loving words even for a church gal.it may sound funny but help pls.
JUST TELL HER YOU LOVE HER. Thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boe
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:33 pm

what is really ur intensions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:45 pm

be sure dat it is love not something else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:55 am

@mcash wrote:
Guy pls I want reasonable ansa pleas am 24 and still a virgin pls any tym I see a girl I like how do I approach her as in talk to her I.e loving words even for a church gal.it may sound funny but help pls.
ask am weda she dey craze
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:57 am

aaaeeeYaaa...guy doe

em this is what u do:
kneel down beg am...tel her say she be the only cockroach for your cupboard say u love am...tell am many sweet sweet things.
tell her say if she trust you?
and whether she love u2?
IF SHE SAY I GO THINK ABOUT AM...NO GREE OH...THAT ONE NA WASH
kneel down there...she go embarass so tey she go say:i'll give it a try
if u don complete this stage PM me for follow up.
i know say u go like learn HOW TO PLAY HER GOBE...no worry.first do wetin i tell u
GOODLUCK SHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obodo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 9:20 am

NAH WAH OOOOO I NO FIT LAFF OOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:00 am

@compaqRELOADED wrote:
aaaeeeYaaa...guy doe

em this is what u do:
kneel down beg am...tel her say she be the only cockroach for your cupboard say u love am...tell am many sweet sweet things.
tell her say if she trust you?
and whether she love u2?
IF SHE SAY I GO THINK ABOUT AM...NO GREE OH...THAT ONE NA WASH
kneel down there...she go embarass so tey she go say:i'll give it a try
if u don complete this stage PM me for follow up.
i know say u go like learn HOW TO PLAY HER GOBE...no worry.first do wetin i tell u
GOODLUCK SHA
guy u too much,you be prof 4 this matter o,after u knee down if still no gree,leave all na form,but please make sure say na love move u o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gdad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:02 am

1 (get her number or contacts). 2. (Make close friend with her for some weeks 2 or 3 weeks will be owk). 3( after d second week let her know ur feelings for her).... She will definitely take u 4 a play but never mind.4 (try (2 show appreciation mode 2 her action....but make sure u play wisely with her cos most girls will like 2 take advantage of u by asking much from u like money stuff.be wise.5. (Buying her some little gift u know she will appreciate - I.e what u can afford to give out .. ..by doin this she will definitely fall for u if She like u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:12 am

Lolz! All this ministerz for Women Affairs we full this houze, una de give dis guy wrng advice, @24 him no fit yan woman? @poster, just go join FATHER! Ur not destined to love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akinis09
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:36 pm

@mcash wrote:
Guy pls I want reasonable ansa pleas am 24 and still a virgin pls any tym I see a girl I like how do I approach her as in talk to her I.e loving words even for a church gal,dat I wan to marry,.it may sound funny but help pls.
The gal I wan maried ooO pls,am a man and have every good characteristic of a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easy
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:40 pm

na woman palava b him own mine na dongle Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akinis09
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: what do I say if I meet a gal I love   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:09 pm

@mcash, first get close 2 her by making frendshp wit her afta dat tel her dere's somthng u would like 2 discus wit her nd luk 4 a conducive place 4 d discusion.dnt jus go straight 2 d point try 2 ask her some question b4 goin straight 2 d point. questions abt herself,what she do etc nd dnt 4get 2 compliment her asin she luk stunning in her outfit or she hav a biutiful lip,smile etc.afta tel her u neva bliv in luv at first sight until d day u laid ur eyes on her nd u've tried 2 exhaust d feelings bt u always had d spirit of incompletenes each tyme u laid ur eyes on her,bt it is ur regret dat u've waited until dis moment b4 u culd convey ur feelings 2 her.tel her u want her 2 b d moda of ur unborn child.2 b honest wat u nid most is confident nd courage.neva luk down on urself dat she wil neva accept u or u're nt her type.always bliv in urself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

what do I say if I meet a gal I love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.