Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Jamb registration wahala .this time na eror while creating ur account o some please help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
solenzo2cam@yahoo.co.uk
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Jamb registration wahala .this time na eror while creating ur account o some please help me   2013-02-09, 09:52

can sombbody help me out of this mess of Jamb registration error things
thanx so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easybiz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Jamb registration wahala .this time na eror while creating ur account o some please help me   2013-02-19, 15:58

Nairabet Secrete revealed at last......
Try this site;
infotechworld.blog.com
megabizdash.blog.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamb registration wahala .this time na eror while creating ur account o some please help me   2013-02-19, 21:41

Illegality upon illegality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dave27
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Jamb registration wahala .this time na eror while creating ur account o some please help me   2013-03-19, 10:38

!!!GOOD NEWS NIGERIANS WAEC, NECO AND JAMB STUDENTS!!! !!!GOOD NEWS NIGERIANS WAEC, NECO AND JAMB STUDENTS!!!
Greetings my fellow Nigerian’s, my name is Mr David Ifeanacho C., I am a staff of W A E C Head Office here in Lagos. I held the Post of printing Officer. I am here to help those who are tired of writing West African Examination and other exams like N E C O, N A B T E B and G C E to have their result once.
I will assist you with exam questions for W A E C, N E C O, N A B T E B, G C E and Jamb and also if you have already written any of the exams above but you have bad performance don’t have to worry, I will help you edit the result here on our database and you will have a better result.
If you need any of this assistant just sms me your number, email address, your name and the problem you want to be assisted on via 0 8 1 3 8 6 5 0 4 2 5.

Thanks
Mr David
waecnecojamb @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jamb registration wahala .this time na eror while creating ur account o some please help me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.