Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawler
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 09:48

@skyelolo, LOL. I no be machine bro. I wish you played my lucky last night. Anyway I post just three numbers now, so its easier for anyone to stake all my games in a day. I think @5Naira permutation it's 15Naira and about 75Naira in a day. So try and invest as what you can on my games daily. I'll keep working hard as usual and hopefully another winning would come again very soon.

One love bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hammed debo
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 20
Location : OSUN STATE

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 09:56

tired farchance game:81_66
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:04

@shawler 4get d past and move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:08

@Leostarry wrote:
@allykay wrote:
midweek 81,58
nyz 1 i didnt play it 2geda
u for use am with ur game nw,me self fuck up i no dey carry banker he go still get continuation sha l8r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:22

PREMIER:PEOPLE
DATE: 14-02-2013
SUCCESS: 79-30-76-52-77
MACHINE: 42-5-17-59-84
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawler
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:32

Fairchance
84Banker 73 14
@Shawler wrote:
Peoples
81Banker 65 13
@Shawler wrote:
Shout out to my fans & friends, You're the reason I keep going hard!. With you, they can't stop me!

ONE LOVE!

Sh king wler

@Shawler wrote:
@Shawler wrote:

Lucky
89Banker 48 50

PREMIER: LUCKY
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 29-(89BK)-(48)-74-40
MACHINE: 7-11-27-57-1

(((((BOOOM SHAKALALAKA)))))

@Shawler wrote:
@Shawler wrote:

Midweek
44Banker 31 16 46/64 10. **updated**
(44 46)(31 16) (44 64) (64 10)
GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 69-43-85-81-22
MACHINE: 48-74-28-38-79

@Shawler wrote:

Enugu
68Banker 32 73
PREMIER : ENUGU
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 52-41-10-26-1 4
MACHING: 7-85-40-(68BK)-6

@Shawler wrote:

VAG
88Banker 77 69
PREMIER : VAG
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 81-45-75-3-80
MACHINE: 65-72-89-60-47

@Shawler wrote:

MARK II
76Banker 55 84.
PREMIER : MARK II
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 58-26-5-(84)-14
MACHINE: 19-79-70-(76BK)-30

Sh king wler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2804
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:36

Fortune go smile on us today in Jesus name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:53

@allykay wrote:
@shawler 4get d past and move on
@shawler, yes ooo, 4give and 4get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1638
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:54

Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 10:58

Fairchance banker **66** **66-9** *66-90** perm*66-9-90-21*. I believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:01

@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
If You Are In Love:
-Get The Best Of It
-Forget The Bad Things
-Enjoy It 'coz Nothing Lasts Forever
*If You Just Broke Up:
-Never Cry! Remember That You Were Happy
-Never Stay Alone! Your Frinds Are There
-Hug More People
-Stop Listening To Music! It Only Make Things Worse..
*If You Are Single 'n Alone:
-Play, Play 'n Play! Noone Can Blame You
-Enjoy Every Opportunity
-Never Stop Lookin For Someone..happy valentine
lol agba bura biewe o she e ri.anyway splendid val to all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawler
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:20

Wazobia
33Banker 68 38.
@Shawler wrote:
Fairchance
84Banker 73 14
@Shawler wrote:
Peoples
81Banker 65 13
@Shawler wrote:
Shout out to my fans & friends, You're the reason I keep going hard!. With you, they can't stop me!

ONE LOVE!

Sh king wler

@Shawler wrote:
@Shawler wrote:

Lucky
89Banker 48 50

PREMIER: LUCKY
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 29-(89BK)-(48)-74-40
MACHINE: 7-11-27-57-1

(((((BOOOM SHAKALALAKA)))))

@Shawler wrote:
@Shawler wrote:

Midweek
44Banker 31 16 46/64 10. **updated**
(44 46)(31 16) (44 64) (64 10)
GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 69-43-85-81-22
MACHINE: 48-74-28-38-79

@Shawler wrote:

Enugu
68Banker 32 73
PREMIER : ENUGU
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 52-41-10-26-1 4
MACHING: 7-85-40-(68BK)-6

@Shawler wrote:

VAG
88Banker 77 69
PREMIER : VAG
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 81-45-75-3-80
MACHINE: 65-72-89-60-47

@Shawler wrote:

MARK II
76Banker 55 84.
PREMIER : MARK II
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 58-26-5-(84)-14
MACHINE: 19-79-70-(76BK)-30

Sh king wler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temmydayo
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:25

I wish everybody happy & good lucky for this valentine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1638
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:27

@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se
am sorry guys i forget dat u will need money for the val and wkend take dis 3direct for fortune
21*24*5 plz no perm my game it is 3direct did u want to c the plan'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xedyl
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 798
Location : mosho

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:28

Wazobia (64bk) (21) 39 86
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:28

@shawler i banned u briefly coz u violated the rules.n u'll still get banned if u dont comply wit the rules.period.we are here to make cool money alongside not to be making controversies!i was banned aswell during my rookie years wayback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fashville
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:43

FORTUNE*44*
44-38
44-79
44-62
44-38-79-62
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dailylight04
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:49

Fortune single 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOSHUALY
Novice
Novice


Sex : MALE
Posts : 16
Location : kogi

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 11:57

Fortune 68-43-02
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 12:03

Nobody is a white cow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 12:29

@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se

Nairabet and 1960bet is like playing 20perming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 12:46

PREMIER DIAMOND BANKER **11** *11-7* *11-37* PERM **11-7-37-44-52** I BELIEVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temmydayo
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 12:59

6 Fortune banker
6 * 51 two sure
6 * 15 two sure
6 * 12 * 39 * 15 * 51 p/2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:02

Fortune banker 71
2sure 71 - 61 perm with 69 - 7 - 57 good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdemmy
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 624
Location : Ifo, Ogun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:11

Black&White wrote:
@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se

Nairabet and 1960bet is like playing 20perming

Bet365.com or planetofbets.com or betfair.com or bet90.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:13

PREMIER:FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 14-02-2013
SUCCESS: 69-20-31-24-62
MACHINE: 46-19-6-11-68
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:41

@Bigdemmy wrote:
Black&White wrote:
@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se

Nairabet and 1960bet is like playing 20perming

Bet365.com or planetofbets.com or betfair.com or bet90.com
hahaha nice one.i think say na only me dey bet ni.i don make cool money from dem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:43

@tk2012 wrote:
PREMIER DIAMOND BANKER **11** *11-7* *11-37* PERM **11-7-37-44-52** I BELIEVE
Use 33 add 25.70.74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawler
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:52

Diamond
22Banker 88 53
@Shawler wrote:
Wazobia
33Banker 68 38.
@Shawler wrote:
Fairchance
84Banker 73 14
@Shawler wrote:
Peoples
81Banker 65 13
@Shawler wrote:
Shout out to my fans & friends, You're the reason I keep going hard!. With you, they can't stop me!

ONE LOVE!

Sh king wler

@Shawler wrote:
@Shawler wrote:

Lucky
89Banker 48 50

PREMIER: LUCKY
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 29-(89BK)-(48)-74-40
MACHINE: 7-11-27-57-1

(((((BOOOM SHAKALALAKA)))))

@Shawler wrote:
@Shawler wrote:

Midweek
44Banker 31 16 46/64 10. **updated**
(44 46)(31 16) (44 64) (64 10)
GHANA : MIDWEEK
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 69-43-85-81-22
MACHINE: 48-74-28-38-79

@Shawler wrote:

Enugu
68Banker 32 73
PREMIER : ENUGU
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 52-41-10-26-1 4
MACHING: 7-85-40-(68BK)-6

@Shawler wrote:

VAG
88Banker 77 69
PREMIER : VAG
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 81-45-75-3-80
MACHINE: 65-72-89-60-47

@Shawler wrote:

MARK II
76Banker 55 84.
PREMIER : MARK II
DATE: 13-02-2013
SUCCESS: 58-26-5-(84)-14
MACHINE: 19-79-70-(76BK)-30

Sh king wler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:53

Nnamdi where u at bro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior


Sex : female
Posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:54

@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se

i have o...how e go be.. what r we staking on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:55

Diamond:55-63-89-43-81.(43-81),(55-89),(81-43-63).81 may turn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior


Sex : female
Posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:56

@malosky07 wrote:
@shawler i banned u briefly coz u violated the rules.n u'll still get banned if u dont comply wit the rules.period.we are here to make cool money alongside not to be making controversies!i was banned aswell during my rookie years wayback

so you banned @iservice for life too abi...God de...pls unban am for val sake bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior


Sex : female
Posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:58

@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se
am sorry guys i forget dat u will need money for the val and wkend take dis 3direct for fortune
21*24*5 plz no perm my game it is 3direct did u want to c the plan'

yes pls..lets c d plan..take us to sch bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior


Sex : female
Posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 13:59

@Lafesdurich wrote:
Nobody is a white cow

Preach!!!!

Nobody holy pass too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawler
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:06

@lafesdurich &

@Malosky I've always known you, so my guess was correct. You take this moderator shit on your head like it's your career but you have forgotten why we're here. You're a shameless man and also lack integrity. If you had put your brain gears into use, you would have seen I had no blame in the drama which ensued that day. At least some comrades here couldn't be wrong for disagreeing with the ban decision. You're a corny guy, I'm not here to provide you with numbers to win with from my sleepless nights and devotion. I have seen several forecasters here insult you in the past but then it was hard for me to reason why they did such until now.
From now, stay in your fucking lane. You have misused your privilege for far too long. Don't destroy this site, we're not here for you. I don't give a hoot about your rookie years, miss me with that shit. Let your numbers do the talking - that's why we're here.

I don't need your stupid apology, so keep it to yourself if you ever have the thought. Your crazy virtual power don't put money in my pocket, like some of us, I'm just here to help people win. Your duty is to settle conflicts by checking both sides and resolving issues, instead of taking decisions like a blind bat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
papanimako
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:07

VALS 4TUNE 2SURE
24*89
HAPPY VALS DAY TO U ALL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:39

Premier Diamond
Banker 33
33.45
33.25
79.33.45.74.25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdemmy
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 624
Location : Ifo, Ogun state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:48

@malosky07 wrote:
@Bigdemmy wrote:
Black&White wrote:
@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se

Nairabet and 1960bet is like playing 20perming

Bet365.com or planetofbets.com or betfair.com or bet90.com
hahaha nice one.i think say na only me dey bet ni.i don make cool money from dem

Yeah, ℓ have up †̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Seven account betting site dat ℓ register †̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ place •̸Ϟÿ̲̣̣̣̥ bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:54

Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
33.45
33.25
79.33.45.74.25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:56

Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
33.45
33.25
79.33.45.74.25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 14:59

Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
33.45
33.25
79.33.45.74.25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:01

Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
33.45
33.25
79.33.45.74.25
.add 17-82-01 for ur long perming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert


Sex : Female
Posts : 4316
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:02

If there is no more maturity in this forum am off,and am not coming back again,i will delete all my account and my way in,atlease i have facebook with my fan and pal on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
fashville
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:02

@fashville wrote:
FORTUNE*88*
88-38
88-79
88-48
88-40
88-38-79-48-40
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 3930
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:03

Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
33.45
33.25
79.33.45.74.25
.add 17-82-01 for ur long perming.gudluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:05

Black&White wrote:
@Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Am on lotto leave till further notice
if u have intrest in naira bet just give me a call on 08088224418 or meet me on 2go OLATUNJITOMI.
Nairabet lole se

Nairabet and 1960bet is like playing 20perming

U mean Perming 20 numbers..lol
but you can always for both team will score on nairabet ..you make more there and u can play lotto with the money so u dont loose on both side..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:08

FORTUNE BANKER **86** **86-30** **86-16** PERM *86-30-16-6-18** I BELIEVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black&White
Expert
Expert


Sex : MALE
Posts : 3202

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:18

@Shawler wrote:
@lafesdurich &

@Malosky I've always known you, so my guess was correct. You take this moderator shit on your head like it's your career but you have forgotten why we're here. You're a shameless man and also lack integrity. If you had put your brain gears into use, you would have seen I had no blame in the drama which ensued that day. At least some comrades here couldn't be wrong for disagreeing with the ban decision. You're a corny guy, I'm not here to provide you with numbers to win with from my sleepless nights and devotion. I have seen several forecasters here insult you in the past but then it was hard for me to reason why they did such until now.
From now, stay in your fucking lane. You have misused your privilege for far too long. Don't destroy this site, we're not here for you. I don't give a hoot about your rookie years, miss me with that shit. Let your numbers do the talking - that's why we're here.

I don't need your stupid apology, so keep it to yourself if you ever have the thought. Your crazy virtual power don't put money in my pocket, like some of us, I'm just here to help people win. Your duty is to settle conflicts by checking both sides and resolving issues, instead of taking decisions like a blind bat.

Since yesterday people had been telling you to forgive and forget, but you continue to abuse like a Woman pls stop all this so that u will not be wrong at the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fashville
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2013-02-14, 15:22

@moderators,shawler said u ppl or one of u is coward.i want 2 blive he is saying d truth bcos i don't expect u pple 2 just fold ur arms n watching him fooling u.@david_tosin4u,maybe u shud know dat b4 u can b a moderator,u must hav contributed alot 2 d forum including winnings.i dont blame u just bcos u hav bin typing10times daily thus gathering points,u dont know ur status as newbie.mr ill-adviser......if anybody,shawler included feels undervalued,he can leave d site to where he will bcome moderator.nobody is INDISPENSABLE here.moderators r our leaders whether u like it or not...and if u dont like u n ur fans can go somewhere else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.