Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomeHOMEFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 

AFCON CCCam Fever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
noblegiant
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-19, 03:52

First topic message reminder :

Upon popular request from some members i give out another test account for AFCON

Server: poo.cccamvip.com
Port: 13176
User: ntc
Pass: ntc

Thanks. You are the BEST!!!

Last edited by noblegiant on 2013-01-19, 10:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-19, 22:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i wonder y dis guy is nt responding.anyway d act is ok.
He hasnt replied me too.D way fwd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-19, 22:17

i wonder y dis guy is nt responding.anyway d act is ok.
He hasnt replied me too.D way fwd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-19, 23:48

Working fine. Thanks Nobleg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THNAKGOD
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-20, 13:04

SUPPER SERVER ,NOBLEG THANKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-20, 13:48

SUPPER SERVER ,NOBLEG THANKS

Indeed it is. Keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-20, 14:20

Yas its blazin' lyk fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-20, 19:06

yap i like noble giant account but d problem i have with him is that he doesn't reply pm's. when surflock was blocked we did not here from him, we the buyers are just asking him on pm if his account is good with surflock but no reply, now from no where he has given us a test account that is working well, to let us know his account is good. Where have he been all this while when people like fayz, adegoke are still publickly proving themselves that their cccam is beta than the rest in surflock? Am scared of noble giant now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-20, 22:13

this ok...bros pls pm ur price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-20, 22:24

yap i like noble giant account but d problem i have with him is that he doesn't reply pm's. when surflock was blocked we did not here from him, we the buyers are just asking him on pm if his account is good with surflock but no reply, now from no where he has given us a test account that is working well, to let us know his account is good. Where have he been all this while when people like fayz, adegoke are still publickly proving themselves that their cccam is beta than the rest in surflock? Am scared of noble giant now
I think this guy is right, please I think our moderators should help check some people on this forum, I bought account from Noble sometime ago. During surflock ds guy disappear, now he came back now and drop a test account, and u are hailing him, bcos u are not a victim. I think he is using a Nline, if the provider log him off again some people will pay for it. I know I will not this time around. A word is enough for the wise. Thanks @ michealblakky for the observation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noblegiant
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 02:20

Its very sad and bitter what some people do best is painting others black. ManofGod and Blakky please do I work with you to know am using nline from someone? And where did I disappear to? I once addressed to Issue why Some pms don't get replied, because of its subject it gets deleted. Am not forcing anyone to buy from me. its a choice. I have Clients who would testify and I dont make money by duping people. Am blocking the test account and am no more posting test account anymore. Prove that l duped you. I don't need People to appreciate me. I work hard to achieve my Goals.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 05:01

Its very sad and bitter what some people do best is painting others black. ManofGod and Blakky please do I work with you to know am using nline from someone? And where did I disappear to? I once addressed to Issue why Some pms don't get replied, because of its subject it gets deleted. Am not forcing anyone to buy from me. its a choice. I have Clients who would testify and I dont make money by duping people. Am blocking the test account and am no more posting test account anymore. Prove that l duped you. I don't need People to appreciate me. I work hard to achieve my Goals.

Thanks

@Noble nobody is painting u black. Put urself in our position, someone pay for a service and He did not enjoy is money for a month, and the person try all means to get u and u did not reply PM and Mails, please how will u feel. I hail Proton, he is a good seller, upon all what people say, this guy keep apologizing to his customers, telling them that he knows how feel. Instead of you to apologize, u are saying u will off the test line, who cares about ur test line I have Cline bought over one month now blasting and rocking very stable, with good customer relation. If we do not hit with words now, I know u will not come out openly. To hell with ur test line, there are a lot of better and stable Cline. I don't even test ur line for a day. I just advise u change and know how to address customers no matter what they say, customers are all way right. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 06:42

i cn c sum braggin here. Am watchn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 08:04

manofGod relax, you have no business with this guy as you've never at any time subscribed to him. You have the right to accuse him like this if you were at anytime his customer. Let him be, I don't see his clients complaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 08:26

manofGod relax, you have no business with this guy as you've never at any time subscribed to him. You have the right to accuse him like this if you were at anytime his customer. Let him be, I don't see his clients complaining.

@hibeeke is better u read from the beginning of my comment b4 u judge me, I bought an account from b4 the 1st surflock. I have the details, I can post my payment to him through my LR. His server name cccamvip. I bought a month that I used for just a week b4 the surflock. I PM and send mails, but he did not reply till to day. My dear hibeeke am not the only person that come out openly to say this. Please be a good moderator. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 09:41

AM SAYING NOTIN NOMORE SINCE ENGLISH IS HARD TO HEAR. I HAILED HIM AND HIS ACCOUNT BEFORE TALKING ABOUT HIS NOT REPLYING TO PM'S WHEN NEEDED. ANYWAYS NO PROBLEMS. ENJOY SUPPORTERS. ADEGOKE KEEP THE FIRE BURNING. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noblegiant
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 12:09

@hibeeke is better u read from the beginning of my comment b4 u judge me, I bought an account from b4 the 1st surflock. I have the details, I can post my payment to him through my LR. His server name cccamvip. I bought a month that I used for just a week b4 the surflock. I PM and send mails, but he did not reply till to day. My dear hibeeke am not the only person that come out openly to say this. Please be a good moderator. Thanks

send me your liberty account and l will refund your money
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 13:01

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 13:02

Pls noblegiant,i know what some guys may have said concerning u must have made u very upset leading to u deactivating the test account u gave for the afcon fever.Remember what your doing is for the house general and for the new customers u are about to get,so pls do not let people get at u so easily,from ur heart u know wat is best god will reward u,tanks :cheers:javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 13:13

quote]

Thanks[/quote] SHIKENA ! Now that's what genuine people do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pxthomas
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 13:43

Noblegiant I have one question for you. Should a Nation be punished because of a single man's comment? You have shown you are a man of integrity by refunding his cash. Others are watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iron
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 14:40

Noblegaint. In doing business, u will face some unsatisfied customers such as these. Think of your prospective clients and reactivate the test line. Don't allow these issues stop u from doing wat is right. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 15:53

go. dnt reactivate. test customers go and buy and experience wat others experienced after purchase wit no help wen account is faulty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 16:47

why should people drive soo much joy in discredicting other,ok manofgod can you tell us what this great house benefited from you. Nothing,and here you trying to qaush another persons image,you are not the only person using noblegaints account,i use it also and i have no problem with his account be his account is one of the best accounts that i have used.The problems we have is that we always want this things(dongle,cccams etc)to be 100pecent stable.And some times the problem come from our decoder or router because it happened to me before.So brother let love rule us here,and to you noblegaint do treat you customers as you would want your customers to treat you.And if any one here have any issue with any other member let him first tender his report to the admins here to immediate treatment.One love NTC.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 17:09

I was only like that because ManofGod was being that way, Tell me how you would feel if someone else spoils your business like that. @Noblegiant, try to tackle the issue of customer care and satisfaction, It goes a long way. I disllike it when others are discredited. What joy do we derive in it? As much as we can lets help each other, lets solve our issue and problems without belittling any one, you may never know when the individual may come handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 17:44

I was only like that because ManofGod was being that way, Tell me how you would feel if someone else spoils your business like that. @Noblegiant, try to tackle the issue of customer care and satisfaction, It goes a long way. I disllike it when others are discredited. What joy do we derive in it? As much as we can lets help each other, lets solve our issue and problems without belittling any one, you may never know when the individual may come handy.
i love this
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 18:00

Thanks

@Noble nobody is painting u black. Put urself in our position, someone pay for a service and He did not enjoy is money for a month, and the person try all means to get u and u did not reply PM and Mails, please how will u feel. I hail Proton, he is a good seller, upon all what people say, this guy keep apologizing to his customers, telling them that he knows how feel. Instead of you to apologize, u are saying u will off the test line, who cares about ur test line I have Cline bought over one month now blasting and rocking very stable, with good customer relation. If we do not hit with words now, I know u will not come out openly. To hell with ur test line, there are a lot of better and stable Cline. I don't even test ur line for a day. I just advise u change and know how to address customers no matter what they say, customers are all way right. Thanks

Easy guys! Let there be peace IJN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noel10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 18:22

why cant we be one pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noel10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 18:28

can anybody talk to noblegiant to open the test account pls we are dieing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 18:40

Yas its blazin' lyk fire
d fire z off, jst pray let him on it 4 u guyz 2njoy d game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 18:45

Yas its blazin' lyk fire
d fire z off, jst pray let him on it 4 u guyz 2njoy d game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 19:12

can anybody talk to noblegiant to open the test account pls we are dieing
Noble i beg o.Kindly put it On for the benefit of others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noel10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 19:13

ok thanx hope will on it to night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 19:29

u guyz r funi. D guy wil on it ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-21, 22:11

noble,noble,noble,nobleeee.dnt allow a client mistalk 2 ruin d happines people have been enjoying 4m ur act.many of us are watching how fast u repair ur server when problems attacks sincerely u faster than d so called atlantis thump up man.every body has challenges note 20% of client gvs 80% of ur revenue work on the best client.nt all customers can be right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 06:30

Pls admin,help the house out by talking to noble to pls activate the test line back bcos me and my customers are all considering geting his account after the afcon fever bcos atlantis has failed us all,so we're delighted to see how fast it conects and to be able to solve the problem of surflock and his kind hearted to be able to give the house free test line,also lets try to encourage ourself towards moving this great forum forward bcos it's not easy,noble pls again help us out,tanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 06:52

Abegi go buy jare! Has he not tried for una ni? Upon the whole you people still rubbish his personality. Oif you need acct kindly purchase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 06:53

jst chil. I knw d guy wil open d account again 4thos dat speak gud of him. Cheerz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ymailer
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 07:15

hello, house, i need a good cccam account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 07:19

Ymailer! Lolz! House che una dey see ow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 07:41

its a good thing to be emulated, i couldn't just stop smiling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 07:44

Me too bro! Laughing here seriously ow! My wife sef dey laff here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 08:50

I want to open a nw accnt, am confused which username to choose btwen Hmailer and Gibeeke! Guys make una help me choose lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 08:51

who be dis yahoo mail ooooo
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 08:59

everybody has right any username so long as he wil contribute 2 d movement of dis forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R1chB
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 09:32

plese tel me - is de surflock brokken?! dat make me hapy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 12:09

I want to open a nw accnt, am confused which username to choose btwen Hmailer and Gibeeke! Guys make una help me choose lol!
funnybless should be good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 13:53

funnybless should be good
Good rhymes bro, got me smiling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 13:56

lwkmd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carbo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-22, 15:50

"Amoeba"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AFCON CCCam Fever   2013-01-31, 22:38

Upon popular request from some members i give out another test account for AFCON

Server: poo.cccamvip.com
Port: 13176
User: ntc
Pass: ntc

Thanks. You are the BEST!!!
boss thanks but can you on ur ac
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AFCON CCCam Fever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Free To Air Satellite Technology forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Jump to: