Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-12-24, 11:00

@chelski wrote:
@johnkaldon wrote:
John Bull please send me the codes to open local and foreign dstv channels.
my e- mail is johnkaldon@yahoo.com
dey are tryn 2 xplain tinz 4u guys N ure stil requestn...u b rili xmas goat
Guy, you dey vex ooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donfolex
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-12-24, 17:46

@bola_yeni wrote:
@chelski wrote:
@johnkaldon wrote:
John Bull please send me the codes to open local and foreign dstv channels.
my e- mail is johnkaldon@yahoo.com
dey are tryn 2 xplain tinz 4u guys N ure stil requestn...u b rili xmas goat
Guy, you dey vex ooo.

Xmas chicken is better. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMayte
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-02, 20:49

@tommyking wrote:
Am Interested PLz PM Me
Smile hey man I have a DSD 1131 can you help me get any free channels. Thanks man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-02, 21:40

this topic is an old topic which is no more. comrades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gbengajosephp
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Frequency?   2012-01-02, 21:54

Pls, oga jb if d frequency still work, pm me. Pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-02, 22:01

refer date my bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMayte
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 00:56

I need them man please help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaymuid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 09:27

Good day, Happy New Year to you all and with the problem of fuel subsidy, we the populist will surffive it by the great of God. That is by the way am interested pls pm .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMayte
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 11:04

Can someone help me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 13:14

@BigMayte wrote:
Can someone help me

this is a very old topic and long time dead. hope peeps check the date of topics b4 asking questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 13:19

I wonder ooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 14:06

Old stuff
Back to top Go down
johnkaldon
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 16:20

@John bull wrote:
If you're interesting show your interest and i'll send it as pm to you immediately. I'll never post frequencies openly again and it'll only be release to members with not less than 20 points. I believe doing this will protect the frequency from being block again.

please john can u give me the code to watch dstv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnkaldon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 16:22

pm me john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnkaldon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 16:33

[/quote]dey are tryn 2 xplain tinz 4u guys N ure stil requestn...u b rili xmas goat[/quote]
Guy, you dey vex ooo.[/quote]

Xmas goat is better than pork thts wht u are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 16:52

gud afternoon subsidies, sorry friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 17:55

@Ashawo wrote:
gud afternoon subsidies, sorry friends.

please ashawo please i need you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shineneplus
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 18:44

Im very intrested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 19:34

@Shineneplus wrote:
Im very intrested
Guys, read post and check date before you comment or make request becos this is an old thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easy
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-03, 20:58

@johnkaldon wrote:
@John bull wrote:
If you're interesting show your interest and i'll send it as pm to you immediately. I'll never post frequencies openly again and it'll only be release to members with not less than 20 points. I believe doing this will protect the frequency from being block again.

oga john pls if d code still dey open am pm me jooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-04, 01:03

@easy wrote:
@johnkaldon wrote:
@John bull wrote:

oga john pls if d code still dey open am pm me jooooo

EEIII, I'M VERY SUPRISED PEEPS DON'T READ AT ALL. THIS IS AN OLD POST AND THAT TRICK HAS BEEN BLOCKED LONG LONG TIME. CHECK THE DATE OF TOPIC CREATION. HABA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dmote
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-04, 04:32

old thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-04, 07:17

Old n did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-04, 11:54

SOME PEOPLE STIFFNECKEDLY REFUSE TO READ.I WONDER WHAT THIS TOPIC IS STILL DOING AMONG THE LATEST TOPICS LIST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-04, 12:19

@ugotuf wrote:
SOME PEOPLE STIFFNECKEDLY REFUSE TO READ.I WONDER WHAT THIS TOPIC IS STILL DOING AMONG THE LATEST TOPICS LIST.

NAWAA O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shineneplus
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-26, 00:39

im intrested
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-26, 05:46

@Shineneplus wrote:
im intrested

interest on what?guy
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-26, 08:59

abeg help me ask am.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-28, 09:59

i need new frequencies for strong decoder will be expecting your mail thanks jb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monsorjay
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-28, 22:54

oga jb pls i nef dat frequency pls pm me too or email me .olagunmonsor@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibrahimalfa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 09:57

pls aim intrested pm at ibrahimmotion42@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jones
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 09:59

oga jb iam intrested please send d freq. to my e mail jonesseun137@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 13:40

Thanks for d info. i am interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 17:38

hey......listen to me now all of U JJC's this thread is an old thread when i say old thread, i mean old thread......pls when ever any body register new, kindly go through d whole thread and read d forum rules.........PLS no dropping of e-mail in this forum.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibrahimalfa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 17:48

if no droping of email how do we get the frequency when you dont want to drop it hear pls let us be honest and sincere if really you want to help any info drop it hear i dey vesooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 17:51

please let me have the frequencies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsaacBro
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 18:26

@ibrahimalfa wrote:
if no droping of email how do we get the frequency when you dont want to drop it hear pls let us be honest and sincere if really you want to help any info drop it hear i dey vesooooooooooooooo

the rule is very clear, dont drop e-mail . If u need anything, u can get it through PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-29, 21:48

why are we still commenting on past and gone topics when we have new things to comment on. i dont think there are frequencies that can open dstv for free again. it is like sometimes they make some channels free during the weekend and lock them first thing on Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibrahimadams
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-30, 00:36

Pls. Am. Interested send. Oo boo if its working I will really appreciate. It ok thkx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puppy4rever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-01-30, 15:33

bro ..u too much ..all flex to ur elbow ..abeg send me rthe freq codes to my forum email..i dey wait ...hailings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karasahara
Novice
Novice

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-02-01, 11:35

@John bull wrote:
Hi woul like to know if you can help me with freq codes...plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yesfree
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-02-07, 01:46

Uhmmm intresting guess i'm late.. ba no p i will work hard to get more of this points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raafy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-04-13, 02:50

i also need it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xedyl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-04-13, 05:24

Pls i nid it too o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amir young
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-04-13, 07:46

Bro! I nid am badly i beg pm am to oga to sure......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-04-13, 07:47

Hahahaha!!!!!!!,jonny just come
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-04-13, 08:12

@amir young wrote:
Bro! I nid am badly i beg pm am to oga to sure......
why are u begging when u should have checked the date of this dead topic. We all will be glad to get it but it aint possible. Plsss make it a point to check the dates on topics b4 posting on them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jotech3g
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-05-20, 12:55

my email bro jotech3g@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-05-20, 13:53

@jotech3g wrote:
my email bro jotech3g@yahoo.com
ebi like u no want get another email address
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
jotech3g
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2012-05-20, 13:58

thnks bros
Back to top Go down
View user profile

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Free To Air Satellite Technology forum-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.