Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomeHOMEFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 17:20

If you're interesting show your interest and i'll send it as pm to you immediately. I'll never post frequencies openly again and it'll only be release to members with not less than 20 points. I believe doing this will protect the frequency from being block again.

Last edited by John bull on 2011-08-02, 21:55; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abou1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 18:30

well done jb.i dey wait.my mail is abuthaoban2005@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alanengservices.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 20:28

Pls no pm and no dropping of email i'll send it to your forum inbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 20:56

@abou1 wrote:
well done jb.i dey wait.my mail is abuthaoban2005@yahoo.com
check your pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abou1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 21:37

no problem chairman.
Back to top Go down
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 22:23

i am interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 22:26

@cowtail wrote:
i am interested.
sorry you don't meet up the requirement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 22:59

oga jb i need da info plz...do u nees my email add??????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.great-star.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-03-31, 23:04

@stay wrote:
oga jb i need da info plz...do u nees my email add??????????
no need for the email
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eze
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 08:36

oga john pls i need it manwhite44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexuzor
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 09:57

bros am intrested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 10:47

Ok this's it but next time it'll be on points
11785h27500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edwar
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 11:55

i need it 2 bro my email is hqedy@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 13:18

@edwar wrote:
i need it 2 bro my email is hqedy@yahoo.com
i've posted it here already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yinka123
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 14:37

i m interseted too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yinka123
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 14:41

is it real ? cos i was using one which did nt last for three weeks[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunny2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 15:36

Am interested. pgregg90@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-01, 16:25

@sunny2011 wrote:
Am interested. pgregg90@yahoo.com
why can't you read the post first before dropping your email? I've said it over and over that i don't need your email address.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 12:46

oga JB, pls include those of us with less than 20 points. I want 2 enjoy the goddies too. I dey wait. Abeg no dissapointment oooh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 12:50

oga JB, pls include those of us with less than 20 points. I want 2 enjoy the goddies too. I dey wait. Abeg no dissapointment oooh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 21:05

Thnx bros 4 de gud work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 22:31

pls oga john bull i need the hack of local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all the decoders pls my email is mejamerica@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 22:55

oga john bull pls what are the unlocking codes for 1. jsc sport on nilesat 2. ss3 and ss10 on dstv site 3. sport stations on hitv pls my email is mejamerica@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 23:54

No dropping of email pls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-02, 23:55

No dropping of email pls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freshfireprince
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 04:20

freshfireprince@yahoo.com
uncle bull i need it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 11:51

Oga plz consider those of us wit less than 20 point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 12:10

Oga jb, all de channels on dis frequency has turn 2 cctv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 12:14

They were 12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 13:32

i need free dstv channels too
Back to top Go down
edubaff
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 15:01

oga abeg include me too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanperez
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 15:15

seniour jb, i am interested carry on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-03, 21:20

Oga jb am intersted abeg pm me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-11, 17:30

D frequency is on d first page of this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-11, 17:59

@tony wrote:
D frequency is on d first page of this thread
yeah but it's now blocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carbo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-11, 23:37

da freq is now bloked. any oda way out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Worldbank
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-12, 07:25

Y is dat dis channels is been blocked wen ever the are released. Am begining to beleive dat there are some agent here. But they should hav none dat we are 9ja people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Ekeh4gunners.blogsport.com
abou1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-12, 15:30

in my own opinion, i dont think there are agent, it seems they are upgrading their system, thereby test transmitting.
Back to top Go down
nono
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 01:16

pls, i need this it my email address is danstelas@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carbo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 11:34

we don't drop e-mails here pls. if something is to b sent to u, it will be sent as private message in ur profile. STOP DROPPING EMAILS. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yinka4dad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 16:02

U r rte carbo.Tnks jare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
francisolas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 22:11

Jonh-Bull pls i wil like to have this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
francisolas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 23:30

please forward the codes for Unlocking DSTV to my Email = francisolas@YAHOO.COM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menachelsea
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 23:53

how do i get mcl unlock code and my tv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emmanos
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-14, 23:56

Bros. JB include me in this list...oh,though am new in dis forum but i realy commend wht you ar doing. Pls keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-15, 08:48

This particular topic is off. Those that were interested have gotten it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
petfuntech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-15, 10:24

I beg, please, I am interested, send to my PM. God bless u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-19, 13:23

bros am intrested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-19, 16:30

@jameson wrote:
bros am intrested.
read all the pages first
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   2011-04-20, 03:16

But John how can someone get that point what do u do to get that point cuz i use to visit this site everyday..
Back to top Go down

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Free To Air Satellite Technology forum-
Jump to: