Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Newest website for Making money to local bank acct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dauncle
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Newest website for Making money to local bank acct   2012-10-26, 09:52

Hello beloved, i bring to u gud news 4 dose that want to start making little little money like N1,500 each person u invited to join, direct to ur bank account. I have made research on it nd u too can do the same b4 criticizing. The site is
netcontacts.com.ng The truth about this site is that u wil be paid by inviting ur friends to join direct to ur bank account but u can not register without being invited by an activated member, so in case u are asked 4 invitation code (IC), use 855761337 and continue with the registration. As am writing this to you, am making not less dan N3,000 daily 4rm dis site... netcontacts.com.ng so register nd start making money by inviting friends direct to ur bank account. Remember, the invitation code u need to register is 855761337
Try it, its real, its paying well nd i mean it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obodo
Leader
Leader

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Newest website for Making money to local bank acct   2012-10-27, 00:44

so you want make people called you with your 7post abi man you are just wasting your time here better find somewhere you go make your advert chapchap not this NTC scammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Newest website for Making money to local bank acct   2012-10-27, 04:45

..."Activating your Netcontacts membership cost only N1,500Payment is made into account theaccount of the person who invited you" ...this is one nasty detail you forgot to mention...so you really think I'll go pay 1500 into your account so I can do Free marketing for site...for 10% commission on every PIN/transaction sale???...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Newest website for Making money to local bank acct   2012-10-27, 04:48

...Or didn't you read thru the TERMS and CONDITIONS of the site???...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest website for Making money to local bank acct   

Back to top Go down

Newest website for Making money to local bank acct
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Register on WGB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Online Business-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.