Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
djerbacccam
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:54 am

C: naija-your-talk.sytes.net 23000 Naija1 your-talk

To

C: naija-your-talk.sytes.net 23000 Naija20 your-talk

###################### For All Info ########################
# DjerbaCCcam Server #
# Skype: djerbacccam #
# Full Package 1 Year = 120€ *** 6 Months = 60€ #
######################################################
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ak2012
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 1:00 am

Can I have a test before buying because what I know is that DSTV is not working
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ezinne
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:02 am

is it in euro or pounds,i mean the price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djerbacccam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:07 am

i Working With euro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 6:12 am

server not working for dstv. I have tested it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juve1983
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 7:26 am

This server is not working on any package nor CANALSAT 22°W, DSTV,MYTV,TOP TV. Only JSC is working on it. Please check it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
server not working for dstv. I have tested it
som account ar wrkn on dstv while som ar nt. D1 am usin nw z wrkn on mytv,jsc and nss7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 4:09 pm

Even top tv works?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 7:46 pm

I have purchased an account from him today , he promised that DSTV, CANAL SAT REUNION , ZAP ANGOLA and PARABOLE REUNION would work but only some channel on CANAL SAT works freezes sometime. Now he is not replying on Skype to my messages. So beware guys I will keep you posted if anything new , just be careful !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donpee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:06 pm

your server is not ok my guy ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonchi
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:13 am

So so whahala
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
pcKlinic
Novice
Novice

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:19 am

I have purchased an account from him today , he promised that DSTV, CANAL SAT REUNION , ZAP ANGOLA and PARABOLE REUNION would work but only some channel on CANAL SAT works freezes sometime. Now he is not replying on Skype to my messages. So beware guys I will keep you posted if anything new , just be careful !!!!

Good for you, I pity you not, I gave you a test line which you certify and you know is working very for more than two days yet you go and buy from a guy the whole forum know is a fraud.... Well may be bcos am not doing an aggressive marketing was the reason why. Well to me the CCCAM stuff is a hubby. Demand for refund and if he pay you back i will give you an acct free..... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:26 am

Canal SAT Reunion:-
working for most of the channels except (M6 SD ,M6 HD, Dorcel, Private Spice, XXL and some others)
Total 34 Channels working with intermittent freezing
PARABOLE most not working only 2 working is W9 and Antenne Reunion

DSTV Nothing working
ZAP ANGOLA Nothing working

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:31 am

Good for you, I pity you not, I gave you a test line which you certify and you know is working very for more than two days yet you go and buy from a guy the whole forum know is a fraud.... Well may be bcos am not doing an aggressive marketing was the reason why. Well to me the CCCAM stuff is a hubby. Demand for refund and if he pay you back i will give you an acct free..... lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hi PCKlinic, I did ask you for another test line after the DSTV problem everyone was facing you did not give it to me brother and the only one who gave me a working test line was Djerba and also remember that I asked you what are the channels that you offered and there was no canal sat Reunion and Parabole so it did not really suited me for the price you were asking brother. I will let Djerba sort out his technical problem and will keep all of you posted on how it does turn out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Sat 13 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

UPDATE

Things are getting better :-
D$TV SD are opening although there are very frequent freezes
D$TV HD not opening at all

Parabole - More channels both SD and HD opening and fast (still many not working)
CANAL S@T Reunion - Seems a little bit faster and lesser freeze (just a few not working)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's No.1 Free-To-Air Satellite Forum :: Dongle(X-man, Azsky, X-trem, Avatar, Microbox, etc)-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.