Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomeHOMEFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
 

 SRT4922

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azindoo
Novice
Novice


Posts : 10

PostSubject: SRT4922   2012-10-06, 23:32

First topic message reminder :

ENJOY WITH YOUR SATELLITE NOW WITH STRONG 4922 HD, NOW IN DA MARKET. VERY POWERFULLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
paalink
Novice
Novice


Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-27, 18:21

YES!! the decoder have option and it take cccam account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyola
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-28, 13:26

@austin kofi boakye wrote:
@seyola wrote:
@Azindoo wrote:
ENJOY WITH YOUR SATELLITE NOW WITH STRONG 4922 HD, NOW IN DA MARKET. VERY POWERFULLY
Kindly check www.strong-technologies.com ,there is noting like srt 4922 so buyer beware dis product is not from strong.

Forget about this site issue . This is what i sell here and i've tried several
of them or do u want to tell me that strong sell fake products here too ?
Stop being hypocrite. Strong is a registered brand here in ghana and no
one else could import any strong product brand receiver here. so pal, get
your fact right before disseminating inaccurate infos.
i guess u a d Hypocrite here.I only directed a buyer to d official website of d manufacturer of d product.How how best can you u describe a product that doesnt exist on a manufacture website?Mr Importer pls tell us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omokoaustine
Novice
Novice


Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-28, 17:26

strong na wayo people, i bought my srt4669z wen it wasnt in there site but 2weeks later dey added it. So watchout srt4922 will soon be added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 401
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-29, 00:21

if it is added dat is wen i will buy it cos i need to see the features before buying it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maliq
Novice
Novice


Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-29, 23:28

by then it will be very expensive


Last edited by maliq on 2012-11-01, 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maliq
Novice
Novice


Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-29, 23:34

i bought mine and went to their website to check whether it was genuine and i was told that it was genuine.I also called their office in Ghana on several occasions and they said it was a genuine strong product whenever i called.


Their site has not been updated that is why you are not able to see it there.
The decoder was made in just July 12 2012.

So if i were you i would rush and get mine asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justsatbiz
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-31, 10:35

hello guys i am having problem accessing the cccam function using 8281
i got my box from strong office
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-31, 10:38

wahoo i had that same problem and i had to install a new software before it could work

now i am having a problem inputing password
it accepts every other information but does not accept my password for the cccam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obodo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 5623
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-31, 11:16

@saintchyco wrote:
wahoo i had that same problem and i had to install a new software before it could work

now i am having a problem inputing password
it accepts every other information but does not accept my password for the cccam
USED YOUR DESKTOP TO UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE NAH IF YOU FORGOT THE INPUT PASSWORD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-31, 11:28

i dont get you obodo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 835
Location : odo oba

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-10-31, 11:47

@seyola wrote:
@austin kofi boakye wrote:
@seyola wrote:
@Azindoo wrote:
ENJOY WITH YOUR SATELLITE NOW WITH STRONG 4922 HD, NOW IN DA MARKET. VERY POWERFULLY
Kindly check www.strong-technologies.com ,there is noting like srt 4922 so buyer beware dis product is not from strong.

Forget about this site issue . This is what i sell here and i've tried several
of them or do u want to tell me that strong sell fake products here too ?
Stop being hypocrite. Strong is a registered brand here in ghana and no
one else could import any strong product brand receiver here. so pal, get
your fact right before disseminating inaccurate infos.
i guess u a d Hypocrite here.I only directed a buyer to d official website of d manufacturer of d product.How how best can you u describe a product that doesnt exist on a manufacture website?Mr Importer pls tell us.

I don't need to debate with a newbie like you because you will never take
to advise. But don't refer to the site next time and tell people not to buy a product. The first thing to do is to contact the country distributor of the said product and verify its credential. Your action is punishable by both international and domestic law if you don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
microsat
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4048

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-01, 00:38

newbie sha. need to take things easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boe
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 4513
Location : SOUTH-SOUTH

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-01, 00:48

Easy easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6537

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-01, 07:24

@microsat wrote:
newbie sha. need to take things easy
true talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveme
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-03, 08:50

please, can i use this Srt 4922 For muti tv and other FTAs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
microsat
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4048

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-03, 09:00

@loveme wrote:
please, can i use this Srt 4922 For muti tv and other FTAs
yes of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-11, 13:27

This receiver SRT4922 is a GENUINE RECEIVER BY STRONG check it on there site is been push there with new software version 110 but it is patch software.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timire2
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 06:20

Pls anybody with srt4922HD version 1.00p software? I need it badly.It came with the decoder but I went to upgrade it to the new version 1.10p firmware and to my surprise both the cccam function and dongle option disappeared.We have to be careful how we upgrade o.I have downloaded all the version 1.10p sw from crosat and well known sites still the same problem.
So am begging anybody with the old versin 1.00p software to upload for me.or if there is a code to bring up the dongle option share it here.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 835
Location : odo oba

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 10:47

@timire2 wrote:
Pls anybody with srt4922HD version 1.00p software? I need it badly.It came with the decoder but I went to upgrade it to the new version 1.10p firmware and to my surprise both the cccam function and dongle option disappeared.We have to be careful how we upgrade o.I have downloaded all the version 1.10p sw from crosat and well known sites still the same problem.
So am begging anybody with the old versin 1.00p software to upload for me.or if there is a code to bring up the dongle option share it here.Thanks.

The new software was introduce to eliminate the 1.00p software so u should
have maintain what u got
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
timire2
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 12:20

@austin kofi boakye wrote:
@timire2 wrote:
Pls anybody with srt4922HD version 1.00p software? I need it badly.It came with the decoder but I went to upgrade it to the new version 1.10p firmware and to my surprise both the cccam function and dongle option disappeared.We have to be careful how we upgrade o.I have downloaded all the version 1.10p sw from crosat and well known sites still the same problem.
So am begging anybody with the old versin 1.00p software to upload for me.or if there is a code to bring up the dongle option share it here.Thanks.

The new software was introduce to eliminate the 1.00p software so u should
have maintain what u got

Thats serious. Is there any way round or what should I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
007
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4412

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 13:39

Just find anoda 4922 and link both wit rs232 cable den upgrade ur firmware from d fresh one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 15:23

YOU CAN PM ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE OLD SOFTWARE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timire2
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 15:31

@saintchyco wrote:
YOU CAN PM ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE OLD SOFTWARE

Thanks my email is edeki4real@gmail.com

Sorry if I may break forum rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timire2
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 16:52

I've sent u pm. thank u for the response am waiting 4 ur mail.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timire2
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 20:12

Pls dnt forget to send me the old software.I'm still waiting yet to receive ur mail.Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 20:26

@timire2 wrote:
@saintchyco wrote:
YOU CAN PM ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE OLD SOFTWARE

Thanks my email is edeki4real@gmail.com

Sorry if I may break forum rules.

This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Knowing the law and DELIBERATELY breaking it is a grave offence. For doing this timire2, you have to bear the consequence.
And let this be a warning to others too. A rule shd be respected and obeyed.
Good night peeps...


Last edited by D REAL MAN on 2012-11-12, 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1797
Location : Benin City

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 20:35

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@timire2 wrote:
@saintchyco wrote:
YOU CAN PM ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE OLD SOFTWARE

Thanks my email is edeki4real@gmail.com

Sorry if I may break forum rules.

This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Knowing the law and DELIBERATELY breaking it is a grave offence. For doing this Saintchyo, you have to bear the consequence.
And let this be a warning to others too. A rule shd be respected and obeyed.
Good night peeps...
The big Hammer has just landed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 20:36

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@timire2 wrote:
@saintchyco wrote:
YOU CAN PM ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND YOU THE OLD SOFTWARE

Thanks my email is edeki4real@gmail.com

Sorry if I may break forum rules.

This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Knowing the law and DELIBERATELY breaking it is a grave offence. For doing this Saintchyo, you have to bear the consequence.
And let this be a warning to others too. A rule shd be respected and obeyed.
Good night peeps...

Chai! You don ban am again? Oh boy you wicked ow! Eeewo! Looool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easy
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 596

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 21:11

any1 who try 2 upgrade its strong will face d same faith, so beware or u loss option 4 dongle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1689

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-12, 22:22

Is there no patch for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
microsat
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4048

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-13, 08:43

@007 wrote:
Just find anoda 4922 and link both wit rs232 cable den upgrade ur firmware from d fresh one.
as simple as that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-13, 09:19

Am also having same problem of dongle & cccam option on srt4922 hd decnder some one should help me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-13, 16:48

saintchyco: check ur pm ve pm U my email so dat U can help me with d software. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easy
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 596

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-13, 20:36

do u mean say dis 4922 no dey pal with dongle or what, pls can any1 comfirm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-13, 22:39

No bi say he noday patch but if U by mistake u upgrade it with new software version 110p oje tan ni yen. (U don loose patch option be dat).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-14, 11:34

saintchyco: Thanks Am very greatful more great to ur elbow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fxprof
Senior
Senior
avatar

Sex : M
Posts : 1229
Location : Lasgidi/uk

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-14, 12:06

hmmmm, pls i need to know because i have strng 63x, mpeg been a while i been usingit for sirius and w2, it has NEVA been patched, but now i wanna step up and want to know if its necessary to patch it b4 used for dongle or ccam....pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zico4real
Novice
Novice


Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-21, 15:01

@saint chyco , pls i need d mytv software for strong 4922 , because it does not have firmware transfer like other strong decoder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 439
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-21, 15:51

@zico4real wrote:
@saint chyco , pls i need d mytv software for strong 4922 , because it does not have firmware transfer like other strong decoder.
Am having problem with mine it freezes a lot and it is not like that on Orton decoder. Please any solution. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irunmole
Novice
Novice


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-29, 09:09

i greet all the gurus in da house . please how can i tranfer strong 4922hd firmware from one to another using rs 232 cable? i need option and access to ccccam badly to eliminate the 110 sw upgraded to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-11-29, 14:17

Try dis new software SRT4920_110p_121026.stb
Software for SRT4922 4920 :
30-10-2012. On CROSAT.US. It v dongle option
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irunmole
Novice
Novice


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-01, 06:41

can the software be used to access 8281 cccam on 4922 hd. please helpppppp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
microsat
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4048

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-01, 06:54

@Irunmole wrote:
can the software be used to access 8281 cccam on 4922 hd. please helpppppp
you need to download cccam software module to be able to access 8281 menu...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-01, 22:41

Irunmole:- All d software U need is here click dis link to download it http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irunmole
Novice
Novice


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-04, 18:31

mr Awonusi u are too much, the medicine worked very well. Thank u very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-04, 20:24

ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1604

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-08, 22:44

new software version 1.11p 4 SRT4920 is on again & it work perfect with srt4922.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1689

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-08, 22:57

Am told de decorder is good n very cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 247
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-09, 07:13

@nalerigu,yeah.jux desame price as srt4669.dat is 160 cedis at ma side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : MALE
Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: SRT4922   2012-12-09, 11:15

@AWONUSI wrote:
new software version 1.11p 4 SRT4920 is on again & it work perfect with srt4922.
where can 1 see it to dwnld.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
SRT4922
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Free To Air Satellite Technology forum-
Jump to: