Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account

 Learn How To Earn Huge Money Online With $1000 & Never Get Scammed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sex : Male
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Learn How To Earn Huge Money Online With $1000 & Never Get Scammed   2012-06-28, 19:05

There are sites that you can join and invest $1000 and never lose your money.If you have up to that amount of money,you need to join these sites now and follow my suggestions.

The sites are :

This site is one of the best investment site right now.It is having a forum and you can as well chat with the administrator online.A forum is good for a site which will enable anyone to know all about the site.We can easily see or notice if the site is paying or not and can read comments from other members.There are alot of proves of payment from this site on its forum.The administrator is also managing other two sites and all are doing fine.
But,you need to join this one for now and follow the suggestion i posted or included in this message.This site is having three plans and they are :
Invest $20 ( Which is the minimum amount you can invest on it ) to $200 and earn 4% daily.

Invest $220 to $400 and earn 5% daily.

Invest $420 to $4000 and earn 6% daily.

Each $20 will get you 5000 Credits which you can use to promote the other sites you are working on.It is not compulsory you do this but doing that will get you referrals.
Since you have or intend to invest $1000,you should invest $420 with this site.That will be making you 6% daily which is = $25.20
In 10 days,you will be having $252 and 20 days $504.
If you like,you can be withdrawing your money out everyday or wait for 20 days before doing that,it is your choice.If you withdraw your money in 20days time,you will be withdrawing $504 and you would have earned more than what you invested.So,you are in profit.
If you check the site,you will see that,the plan or each investment will expire after 200 days.So,you will be earning $25.20 for 200 days which will give you total of = $5,040.
Can you believe that ? This is real,there is nothing to hide.It will only take you 20 days for you to get your invested money back,the rest will be your profit.Do not be tempted to put your whole money on one site because of the high rate or profit.Investing $420 is enough on this site.
By the way,as it is stated on the site,you will be given 70% of whatever payment you requested from the site.This is a good plan from the admin to stabilize the site and makes it last for a long time.The remaining 30% will be used to make another investment on your behalf.So,you will be earning money as long as this site stays online.
So,if you requested payment in 20 days time,you will be paid $352 and $152 will be re-invested on your behalf.Everything will be in your account on the site.This will be separated from your original or first $420 investment.You can see,this is a very good plan.The $152 will start yielding you another 4% daily for 100 days.
Do hurry up as soon as you are done reading this message,click the referral link on top of this message and register with the site,make your investment of $420 and let the earnings start coming in everyday.As i mentioned earlier,you can be withdrawing your earning everyday but i will suggest you do that maybe in 10 days or 20 days time.I will be helping you monitor the site and will give you update whenever there is any.
Make sure,i am ( Charlly007 ) listed as your sponsor.This site allows investing through Libertyreserve,this is what you should use.Login to your account and do your investment.$420 will get you 21 AD UNITS.Note that when you are doing the investment.

This is the second site you should join and make investment and start earning money online.This site is using this plan :
$10 minimum investment
8% daily.
Your investment will expire only when you request for payment.If you invest today and request for payment tomorrow,the investment will expire and if you wait for 60 days before requesting for payment,you will be earning money daily without any problem for the 60 days.So your investment is in your hand.
The site is another good site you can invest on.I am having no problem with it at all and there are no negative comments about it online.

You should invest $400 with it.

This will be earning you

$32 daily
$640 in 20days time
$1,920 in 60days time.

You can as well see that you will make your money back within 20days and also be in profit.I will suggest you withdraw your money out in 20days time and expire your investment.
This site is also having what we called " Repurchase Strategy ".It is the same with the first site i posted earlier.The only difference is,this one is using 75 % / 25%.
This means,you will be paid 75% of whatever payment you requested for and the remaining 25% will be invested on your behalf which means,more earning for you.You can now leave that one for 30 or 60 days.Withdrawing or expiring the first investment is just a step to make you safe.
So,if you request for payment on 20days time,you will be paid $480 and the remaining $160 will be invested on your behalf and will be earning you another 8% daily.

With that $160,you will be making

$12.8 daily
$384 in 30days time
$768 in 60days time.

Just like the first site,you will be given credits for each investments you made with it which you can use to advertise other sites you are working on,on it.
Note this :
You have to log in daily for you to be getting the 8%.If you fail to do this,you won't be credited for that day.

This is another great site.It is having one of the highest plan i have ever seen online.You should invest the rest of the $1000 with it which is $200.

I am gunning for $200 because this is mainly a High Yield Investment Program.You will be able to double your money within a short time and invest again with your profit.Do not put your whole money on it because of the rate.That is not how to work on investment sites online.You have to play safe.

This site is new and is doing extremely well at the moment,so you have to get in when you still can and make your money.The plan are :

Minimum you can invest is $10

Orbit Delux Plan is an investment between $10 and $200.

This will get you 10% daily for 20 days.Your investment will expire after 20 days.

Orbit Royal Plan is an investment between $200 and $50,000.

This will be earning you 15% daily for 15 days.Your investment will expire after 15 days.

Since you will be investing $200,you will be earning 15% daily = $20

In 20 days time,your investment will have earned you $400.You should withdraw $200 out and re - invest $200 which will also earn you $400 in 20 days time.You can then choose to re - invest the whole $400 or withdraw $200 out.If the site go down after you have withdrew the first $200,you won't lose at all.You will be playing safe this way.

By the way,since you are investing $200,do make sure you are withdrawing your profit out daily or do that for the first 10 days.The remaining money you will be getting for the next 10 days will be re - invested.

Follow this step and you won't lose at all.

This site is new,just 5 days old and people are rushing it like gold.As of now,payment requests are being attended to within 3 hrs,maximum of 24 hours. And minimum you can withdraw out daily is just $5.

This is the best time to join.

Click on the link above this message and sign up.Make sure "Charlly007 " is listed as your sponsor. I will be monitoring the site for you and will be giving you updates whenever there is,okay.

These are the three sites you should invest your money on and you will make your whole $1000 back within 20 days.You can see that in the calculation i included in this message.

Invest $420 with the first site.

Invest $400 with the second site

Invest $200 with the third site.

Do this and play safe.

This is another site you should consider too if you have extra money you can use to invest online.It is also a new site and quite doing great at the moment.

Its plan are :

Earn 15% Daily for 15 days 225% at the end of the term Cost $15/Unit!

Earn 4% Daily for 50 days 200% at the end of the term Cost 10$/Unit!

This means,you can choose to buy its ads Unit that cost $15 and earn 15% of your money for 15 days or the one that cost $10 per each and earn 4% daily for 50 days.Buying Ads Units is the same as investment.You can choose $10 or $15.Everything are on the site for you to see.

That will be all for now.Remember these sites are still new,this is your time to join now.And make sure you follow my suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Learn How To Earn Huge Money Online With $1000 & Never Get Scammed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Online Business-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.