Naija Talk community (www.9jatc.com)

Get daily Ghana lotto and football betting forcast tips, Free browsing, Fta, dongle issues and all the latest news.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Become a millionaire in just a day by placing a bet between WIN, DRAW, etc

TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

Sex: man

PostSubject: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   24/06/12, 04:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Support ADSL, Wireless(Wifi),GPRS(2G Sim card),3g wireless router in same time. funtion: HD/SD MPEG-4/MPEG-2, 1080P/1080I,USB(PVR),Support any brand dongle,HDMI port,Enternet port(CCcam,newcamd,mgcamd....),Multi-CAS.

Last edited by momand kenven on 10/11/12, 04:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   18/11/12, 06:01 pm

D REAL MAN wrote:
Osekele wrote:
Guys beware of ShenRola and HKAFRICA and their useless products. They are very very unreliable. They are out to cheat Africans. After pushing their products into African markets and after buying their products, they turn round to discontinue their services and tell u to bring ur hard earned money again to buy another products again by another name.

THEIR CCCAM ACCOUNT ARE VERY VERY UNSTABLE.

They did same to ORTON and SEABOX. They are very unsupportive; only interested in ur money. BEWARE!!! Once your money cross over to their hands, they don't know u again. CHEATS THEY ARE!!!

Are you serious?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Exactly, u just can't trust these arseholes chinese....they are rip-offs. It's just a pity sometimes we can't do without them somehow in a way. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Evido78
Amateur
Amateur

Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   19/11/12, 11:05 pm

[quote="Osekele"]Guys beware of ShenRola and HKAFRICA and their useless products. They are very very unreliable. They are out to cheat Africans. After pushing their products into African markets and after buying their products, they turn round to discontinue their services and tell u to bring ur hard earned money again to buy another products again by another name.

THEIR CCCAM ACCOUNT ARE VERY VERY UNSTABLE.

They did same to ORTON and SEABOX. They are very unsupportive; only interested in ur money. BEWARE!!! Once your money cross over to their hands, they don't know u again. CHEATS THEY ARE!!!

Thanks 4 d info. Pls list all their failed and current products so dat everyone will know and avoid them. Dat way, they will either change or be forced out of d African market by well informed buyers. D era of shortchanging us belongs 2 d dustin of history. So ShenRola and HKAFRICA, stop d deceit and shape up or better ship out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newcamd
Novice
Novice

Sex: mr

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   20/11/12, 02:41 am

roicard wrote:
I also want try do business of these product again,so plz tell me which product is best on africa market now. but i only want ask LIBERTYSTAR T1/T3,TLINK 600HD/900HD,Tech-X9HD GPRS and Strong 5000FTA/Orton X79,HAWK,Engle,Magicbox,microbox. plz any news of them now, thanks.

All these product from china,now LIBERTYSTAR T1/T3,TLINK 600HD/900HD,Tech-X9HD GPRS and Strong 5000FTA/Orton X79 working fine now,but i think more other brand decoder(like Spider/Avatar/007FTA/X-man/Azsky G1/X-team/Strong 4669...) also from china. If you need stable service of decoder, so i suggest you go buy original box(dstv company or canalsat company). because all Ccam account and Dongle also stop in sometime,but back work soon. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evido78
Amateur
Amateur

Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   20/11/12, 07:24 am

Newcamd, go get a life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mwasibale
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   11/12/12, 07:33 pm

newcamd wrote:
I also has buy a sample for tested, this product working good always, can work with 4pcs different network in same time. also can open all HD canalsat and HD DSTV channel, Support 1080P. Full HD satellite reciever

FAKE FAKE FAKE!
ITS FROM SHENROLA ALWAYS FAKE PRODUCT.......ASK HER WHAT SHE DID WITH THE SO CALLED SEABOX,,FAKE !NO UPDADE NO COMPATIBILITY IN FUTURE ,NO AFTER SELL SUPPORT....WHEN YOU BUY THEY GET YOUR MONEY THATS IT! pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibtech
Novice
Novice

Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   11/12/12, 07:47 pm

Rola and her company are dubious, i am one of victims. Pls. bewarn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   11/12/12, 07:51 pm

please guyz let stop all this. i think chinco mean business this time cause a lot of competition is going on right now. so if any company have something to offer lets hear them out pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mwasibale
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   11/12/12, 07:53 pm

ibtech wrote:
Rola and her company are dubious, i am one of victims. Pls. bewarn

NEVER EVER BUY FROM THESE THIEVES YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET.......
ALL YOU NEWBIES IN THIS BUSINESS DONT FAIL VICTIMS TO THESE SNARES ...YOU ARE WARNED,DONT THINK THEY ARE CHEAP,THEY ARE NOT!BUSINESS WITH THEM ENDS AS SOON AS THEY GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   11/12/12, 08:15 pm

newcamd wrote:
roicard wrote:
I also want try do business of these product again,so plz tell me which product is best on africa market now. but i only want ask LIBERTYSTAR T1/T3,TLINK 600HD/900HD,Tech-X9HD GPRS and Strong 5000FTA/Orton X79,HAWK,Engle,Magicbox,microbox. plz any news of them now, thanks.

All these product from china,now LIBERTYSTAR T1/T3,TLINK 600HD/900HD,Tech-X9HD GPRS and Strong 5000FTA/Orton X79 working fine now,but i think more other brand decoder(like Spider/Avatar/007FTA/X-man/Azsky G1/X-team/Strong 4669...) also from china. If you need stable service of decoder, so i suggest you go buy original box(dstv company or canalsat company). because all Ccam account and Dongle also stop in sometime,but back work soon. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
as a good sales person u dont need to sound harsh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   12/12/12, 05:20 am

Is it available in lagos and where
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Join surebet and make millions in every match

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community (www.9jatc.com) ::  :: -
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.