Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3143

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-17, 22:42

@ancl wrote:
@donfolex wrote:
we don need them weakling sjpport, let them go and lick their wound first like dog!!! Blues on top!!!
2ru talk frd heheheh

yes oooo!! @ least their noise has gone down!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-17, 22:47

@donfolex wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@donfolex wrote:
we don need them weakling sjpport, let them go and lick their wound first like dog!!! Blues on top!!!
2ru talk frd heheheh

yes oooo!! @ least their noise has gone down!!!
the noise we up again whn chelsea win the cup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 00:07

@donfolex wrote:
lift your hand up for chelsea. The match will be a little tough but chelsea wil rule the day
i pray so to complete there mission
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 00:29

@oscar4free2air wrote:
united will surely rise again.....to its peak level.....

Except if Sir Alex change his mentality of not reinforcing d team. Imagine, he's planning 2 give Scholes anoda 1 yr contract. For what???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1797
Location : Benin City

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 06:02

@donfolex wrote:
we don need them weakling sjpport, let them go and lick their wound first like dog!!! Blues on top!!!
The sky is blue, never a dull moment when it's needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior


Posts : 1365
Location : central 9ja

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 06:36

2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 06:57

@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........

You mean creating history by hosting & winning d final, isn't it? But they wont be d first, I think Inter Milan has done dat b4 so many years back..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1631
Location : Global

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 07:38

@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 08:30

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
united will surely rise again.....to its peak level.....

Except if Sir Alex change his mentality of not reinforcing d team. Imagine, he's planning 2 give Scholes anoda 1 yr contract. For what???
its england politics that want to kill sir alex for him to said he want give scholes another 1year contract
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 09:51

@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1631
Location : Global

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 10:01

@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
...HEHEHE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 10:05

@Don1 wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
...HEHEHE...
d't worry we shal drink red wine 2gthr whn chelsea win the trophy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1631
Location : Global

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 10:24

@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
...HEHEHE...
d't worry we shal drink red wine 2gthr whn chelsea win the trophy
...OK O......its just that my mother-inlaw na stunch chelsea fan...and wen manu dey play she no dey eva wish them well...so......I'M INDIFFERENT WHO WINS...SO I'LL TAKE UR OFFER...JUST TALKING FROM D STATS...YOU KNOW SAY I GO CALL TO CONGRATUL8 U IF U WIN NA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 11:42

@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
...HEHEHE...
d't worry we shal drink red wine 2gthr whn chelsea win the trophy

(Song) Red, Red wine by UB40...(Most people here fit no know who Ub 40 be sef. Anyway, dem be musical group in the UK)...

May the best team win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 13:19

@Don1 wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
...HEHEHE...
d't worry we shal drink red wine 2gthr whn chelsea win the trophy
...OK O......its just that my mother-inlaw na stunch chelsea fan...and wen manu dey play she no dey eva wish them well...so......I'M INDIFFERENT WHO WINS...SO I'LL TAKE UR OFFER...JUST TALKING FROM D STATS...YOU KNOW SAY I GO CALL TO CONGRATUL8 U IF U WIN NA...
k, bt u hv to do the wish of ur mother-inlaw nw come join chelsea so she w't take her dauthr 4rm u heheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donfolex
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3143

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 14:03

the Lord will fight in our battle, we will hold our peace!! And all the olotes will be put to shame!!!! Blues ahead!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 14:32

@donfolex wrote:
the Lord will fight in our battle, we will hold our peace!! And all the olotes will be put to shame!!!! Blues ahead!!!!!
we shal rule again blue is the colour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 14:54

He must bcos oun toba joun nama fi we oun chelsea must crown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 15:01

The champions of euro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 15:08

They must win bcos i don't want to missed all d enjoyment that is on ground as i missed d last one against man u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finecaleb
Novice
Novice


Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 15:39

WATCH TOMORROWS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MATCH ON ORTB, DRTV, RDV, MBC3, JOY SPORT TV VIA FTA................... ENJOY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 15:44

@finecaleb wrote:
WATCH TOMORROWS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MATCH ON ORTB, DRTV, RDV, MBC3, JOY SPORT TV VIA FTA................... ENJOY
fifa fta 4 whr is this place fta live marches thread dis is rong tred we also discuss futbal here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 15:55

Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 17:19

@ancl wrote:
Blue

Ancl...you don see d blue cow wey some guys go buy for Lagos to take celebrate Chelsea victory? Me I want to know wetin go happen if paradventure, Chelsea lose. Dem go return am or kill am chop anyway.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 17:38

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@ancl wrote:
Blue

Ancl...you don see d blue cow wey some guys go buy for Lagos to take celebrate Chelsea victory? Me I want to know wetin go happen if paradventure, Chelsea lose. Dem go return am or kill am chop anyway.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
it hppn whn chelsea play united n champions league final hre n lbadan whn chelsea loss the cup to united the cow was left thre 4 almust 2wk b4 they sale it bt dis time around its hppn again hre too, am sure dis s chelsea yr to laugh and drink wit the cup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yinka123
Senior
Senior


Posts : 713

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 17:58

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@Don1 wrote:
@oscar4free2air wrote:
2morrow shall tell.............munich will creat history..........
...wooorrrd...even my shekpe brodas know that chances are slim...
...@ancl...i hail...o sha mo... Wink Wink Wink
bros OLOTE NI E OOO
...HEHEHE...
d't worry we shal drink red wine 2gthr whn chelsea win the trophy

(Song) Red, Red wine by UB40...(Most people here fit no know who Ub 40 be sef. Anyway, dem be musical group in the UK)...

May the best team win
we wan no dem die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 18:02

BLUE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yinka123
Senior
Senior


Posts : 713

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 18:08

chelsea has all to loss if they dont win they will not be part of next year champions league
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 18:32

@donfolex wrote:
the Lord will fight in our battle, we will hold our peace!! And all the olotes will be put to shame!!!! Blues ahead!!!!!

Donfolex.. Abeg na Devil na im Bayern Munich dey serve...???? If not, then who go fight their own battle??lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 18:49

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@donfolex wrote:
the Lord will fight in our battle, we will hold our peace!! And all the olotes will be put to shame!!!! Blues ahead!!!!!

Donfolex.. Abeg na Devil na im Bayern Munich dey serve...???? If not, then who go fight their own battle??lol
it means the battle is betwn our LORD JESUS CHRIST AND DEVIL tel me who do u think we win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 19:32

@ancl wrote:
@D REAL MAN wrote:
@donfolex wrote:
the Lord will fight in our battle, we will hold our peace!! And all the olotes will be put to shame!!!! Blues ahead!!!!!

Donfolex.. Abeg na Devil na im Bayern Munich dey serve...???? If not, then who go fight their own battle??lol
it means the battle is betwn our LORD JESUS CHRIST AND DEVIL tel me who do u think we win?

Ancl.. He bi like say u no undastand me. I no say Bayern dey serve devil o. I dey ask Donfolex question say Bayern too no dey serve God? If dem too dey serve God, then let d better team win. Chikena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 19:35

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@ancl wrote:
@D REAL MAN wrote:
@donfolex wrote:
the Lord will fight in our battle, we will hold our peace!! And all the olotes will be put to shame!!!! Blues ahead!!!!!

Donfolex.. Abeg na Devil na im Bayern Munich dey serve...???? If not, then who go fight their own battle??lol
it means the battle is betwn our LORD JESUS CHRIST AND DEVIL tel me who do u think we win?

Ancl.. He bi like say u no undastand me. I no say Bayern dey serve devil o. I dey ask Donfolex question say Bayern too no dey serve God? If dem too dey serve God, then let d better team win. Chikena.
i gt ur point thks God dey d't serve real God then let see hw it going to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 20:15

I declare free jersey for any chelsea fans around my area,i will pant everywhere blue including germany
Back to top Go down
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 21:03

I think chelsea deserve to win bcos of challenges they hav face frm valencia napoli to barca and we want new champion.madrid all the way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 21:31

@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
I think chelsea deserve to win bcos of challenges they hav face frm valencia napoli to barca and we want new champion.madrid all the way

So do u mean Bayern Munich did not face any major challenge en route d final? What about Inter milan, Real madrid e.t.c. ? Let d better team win jorrrr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-18, 21:37

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
I think chelsea deserve to win bcos of challenges they hav face frm valencia napoli to barca and we want new champion.madrid all the way

So do u mean Bayern Munich did not face any major challenge en route d final? What about Inter milan, Real madrid e.t.c. ? Let d better team win jorrrr
bayern did not face inter its only madrid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 00:11

P square bet $10.000 on chelsea with there brother engees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donfolex
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3143

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 01:34

@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
P square bet $10.000 on chelsea with there brother engees

well $10 is shikini money!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donfolex
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3143

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 01:36

abeg what is the colour........?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 07:46

@donfolex wrote:
abeg what is the colour........?
i pray blue to be d color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17348

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 07:56

2dy is the day dat LORD has made for CHELSEA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 08:53

Amin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1643
Location : Chinko Cabal

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 08:54

@ancl wrote:
2dy is the day dat LORD has made for CHELSEA
chelsea can only try but we already know who will carry the cup.!!!German machine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:01

@triumphant wrote:
@ancl wrote:
2dy is the day dat LORD has made for CHELSEA
chelsea can only try but we already know who will carry the cup.!!!German machine.
is it bcos there in there home that is not count in football if u don't play well or god is not in ur side u can't do anything remember when he favour barca that is how they look and chop chop 4:0 in there house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:08

@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
@D REAL MAN wrote:
@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
I think chelsea deserve to win bcos of challenges they hav face frm valencia napoli to barca and we want new champion.madrid all the way

So do u mean Bayern Munich did not face any major challenge en route d final? What about Inter milan, Real madrid e.t.c. ? Let d better team win jorrrr
bayern did not face inter its only madrid

You are right..Sorry for d mix up....I mean 2 say Man City, Villareal, Napoli in d group stage. Then, FC Basel (who demolished Man Utd) in d knock-out stage...so let d winning team win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1643
Location : Chinko Cabal

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:13

@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
@triumphant wrote:
@ancl wrote:
2dy is the day dat LORD has made for CHELSEA
chelsea can only try but we already know who will carry the cup.!!!German machine.
is it bcos there in there home that is not count in football if u don't play well or god is not in ur side u can't do anything remember when he favour barca that is how they look and chop chop 4:0 in there house
we all know football is unpredictable the end of 90min determine the winner.On a serious note i would have loved chelsea to win but...German machine won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:15

@D REAL MAN wrote:
@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
@D REAL MAN wrote:
@Senstyly7/5 wrote:
I think chelsea deserve to win bcos of challenges they hav face frm valencia napoli to barca and we want new champion.madrid all the way

So do u mean Bayern Munich did not face any major challenge en route d final? What about Inter milan, Real madrid e.t.c. ? Let d better team win jorrrr
bayern did not face inter its only madrid

You are right..Sorry for d mix up....I mean 2 say Man City, Villareal, Napoli in d group stage. Then, FC Basel (who demolished Man Utd) in d knock-out stage...so let d winning team win.
i din't say anybody should not win i just want a new champion as he happen in world cup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:21

@ancl wrote:
2dy is the day dat LORD has made for CHELSEA

Dis is d day d LORD has made for ME abeg...nothing concern me with Chelsea. Let d best team win jorrr..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional


Sex : Male
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:33

Please try to see if this is right. If chelsea wins tonight, tottenham will be relegated to europa league next season. After struggling to enter the top four and chelsea no nearer to it. I think it is not fair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY   2012-05-19, 09:36

@Lordomasia wrote:
Please try to see if this is right. If chelsea wins tonight, tottenham will be relegated to europa league next season. After struggling to enter the top four and chelsea no nearer to it. I think it is not fair
that is how he happen to liverpool too remember he may be ur turn next what we u say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
FOR FOOTBALL LOVERS ONLY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.