Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anitabenvo
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-05-19, 00:09

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone,

I like to show you how to make good money online. I know a lot of people are sceptical about making money online but I tell you that there are many genuine ways of making money online. Many of the world biggest business and billionaires are internet based. Here are just some of them.

1. Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook

2. Larry Page – Google

3. Steve Case – AOL

4. Jeff Bezos – Amazon

5. Reed Hastings – Netflix

6. Jerry Yang – Yahoo!

7. Craig Newmark – Craiglist

Now, you know that online business can make you rich. The only thing we all need to get rich is INFORMATION. To be informed is to be TRANSFORMED and to be uninformed is to be DEFORMED.

There are many ways to make money online and I created a blog to show you ways you can make good money online. I will be giving you one now.

FOR MORE INFORMATION,
VISIT MY BLOG AT anitashow.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 08:11

Yesterday, I made 4 exchanges with profit of $70.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 08:45

@Kfactor2 wrote:
Yesterday, I made 4 exchanges with profit of $70.
hw much u used start am?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 08:52

If u have a L.R acct, go earn daily at http://earningsip.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=23848
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ifyhit
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 08:52

Guys, Dont mind them. Do not try to exchange LR to PM there, if you do, You will loose your money this guys are scammers.

I made exchange there and uptill now i have not seen any thing in my account.

Please Stay away from http://www.vglobalnetwork.com/. it is a scam.

Be wise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 09:04

@ifyhit wrote:
Guys, Dont mind them. Do not try to exchange LR to PM there, if you do, You will loose your money this guys are scammers.

I made exchange there and uptill now i have not seen any thing in my account.

Please Stay away from http://www.vglobalnetwork.com/. it is a scam.

Be wise
it's no scam ,go check if d site na at scamadviser.com ,d only prob wit dat site, u ve 2 exchange wit $500 at initial, den later u exchange wit amt above $100.dats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 17:29

I started with $500 and they exchanged for me.
If you start with less than $500, they will not exchange for u. I am sure - 'ifyhit started with less dan $500 and they did not exchange for him and he is here calling dem scam. D rule is dat u hav to start with $500 and den later, u can be exchanging $100. Dats d rule.
D site is legit. Even scamadviser.com says it is legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 18:11

some pple r so stupid! Easilly get scammed. D way she presntd is vry obvious dat it is a scam. D only ting real r those ones we advertise @ d homepage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 19:50

To some people, every thing is scam.
One of my guys won 500,000 naira from etisalat promo dat time. He added it to the one his wife had and they were able to build a house though d house is not 100% complete but they are living there and no longer paying rent.
Me, I dont want to wait time. I want to build my house, marry and live a good life. I dont know about u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 20:13

To all of u, remember if wanna succeed in dis world u must risk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peegee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-06, 22:58

dis site is real men. i tried it with $520. i got exchange with profit. i hope they will continue but i am going to take advantage while it is working. the only problem i have with their exchange is that it takes more than one hour for exchange to be made. but its a correct site all d same. i am going to tell u guys once it stops working. for now, correct site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-07, 12:32

na true n i nid only $200 2 complete ma money n join...help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shigo99
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-08, 20:04

Pls teach me how to cotribute on dat business and let me make online money now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-11, 17:44

Oboy, this site is still good. I gained $50 today.
If u like to learn, jus pm me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-14, 23:22

oboy, no time o. i just made some cash today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oceanwave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-15, 02:16

http://ownhyip.in/?ref=U9382705
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcmsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-15, 11:14

HYIP? Please readers think well!?
Please see the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-18, 22:48

I dont like hyip program. I have lost a lot in hyips.
I thank God, this exchange site -vglobalnetwork.com - is good and relaible at least. I hav seen many like dis exchange but about 95% of dem are scams.
I use dis vglobalnetwork.com site for exchange and I made gain everyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llakes4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-19, 00:01

Guyz, ifyit is correct o. VGLOBALNETWORT IS A SCAM O. These re my reasons,
1) i just checked up d site and it was just created 02/05/2012 and it is going to expire on d same date next year.
2) anita benvo is a ghost meaning she does not exist. You can google her to comfirm. Her name ll only occur in her blogspot which was created the same may 2012 and some 9ja forums including naija-talk. She does not even have a facebook page. I ones emailed her to ask the reason behind her hidden identity and she replied by saying that she is a shy person so she change her "surname" (why would an american gal use "surname" instead of "lastname"). If she was truly shy why would she paste her picture (dat same picture) on everysite.
3) i also emailed their customer care to ask for their profit in the the deal and one my HONG DONG emailed me back by saying they gain 2% from the deal. I went ahead to google search the BABOON also but the baboon never existed, not even a facebook page.
4) i know some guys in this thread re claiming dat they have been paid but i would like u guys to click on der usernames to see d date dey joined d site, around ending of may 2012, meaning it is the same anita benvo who as been changing username.
5) and i tik scamadviser and other scam detector sites passed the site cos its a new site with no bad track record.
SO NOBODY SHOULD SEND THEM ANYMORE MONEY OO and i ll like to call those of u who were actually paid as their NON-VOLUNTARY PROMOTERS cos u where being paid to advertise them without ur consent.
I hope with this few points of mine i ve been able to convince u but not to confuse u dat VGLOBALNETWORK.COM is scam lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llakes4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-19, 00:03

Kfactor2 and dogg re scamers o. Dont be fooled o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-19, 07:42

Guy, y a u insulting me. I am only making comment here. Besides, I have not forced anybody to do dis progrm.
I know dat vglobalnetwork.com is new. I have equally searched about dat it and dat anita benvo. Scamadviser.com does not bypass any site whether new or old. Their assessment of site is always corect.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
llakes4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-19, 11:12

I made a mistake on how scamadviser works. scamadviser checks if the registrant of the site (domain) has an address registered, but our guys here actually registered an address but it's not a valid one.
@kfactor2 i dont know why u guys re working so hard to dupe ur fellow countrymen. Remember one simple law of creation which says WHAT EVER U SOW U SHALL RIP.
@everyone u guys should learn to follow ur intuition cos it ll never let u down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peegee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-19, 11:24

@llakes4real, lets call a spade a spade, dis site is good. Because you 'llakes4real' do sometin similar does nt mean dis is scam. U kno I kno u too well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llakes4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-20, 22:46

@peegee lets assume i was wrong in calling the site program a scam, then why are they still holding onto people's money. Their claim is that they have increased the minimum fee to 500 l/r, why dont dey just send der money back to them. Just check scamadviser،com to see people's lastest review. And mind u, if i was practising the same tin, i would never have reviewed my secrets to u guys. So u should get dat one straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peegee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-21, 11:35

Guy, the site is real. They said the minimum for first exchang is $500 and they said those depositing less than that amount will be refunded, didn't they say that? If it is scam, will they even be talking about refunding people?

You are talking about the comments made on scamadviser.com. Do you know the people that made that comment? I like you to check the facebook profile of especially the girl there, and you will see she is a scammer. She is scamming people with one of her exchange sites. You will see it on her facebook profile. They are telling lies because vglobalnetwork.com is spoiling their business.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
peegee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-21, 12:11

Beware of this lady 'Halima Faliliat' that made comment on scamadviser.com. Check her wall messages both old and new on facebook. You will discover she is a scammer. She owns this exchange site www.paysgold.page.tl and many other ones. She is a scammer. She made a comment on scamadviser.com because vglobalnetwork.com is spoiling her scam business.

Vglobalnetwork is genuine. Thank God am using it so I can not tell u lies about them. If they do what I dont like, I will say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llakes4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-23, 08:08

hmmm... what of d other guy david ajao? is he also a scammer? and are the other guys who are complianing about d site also scammers? and by d way, where is kfactor2? how come u just replaced him? why is a customer like u defending the company so much to brand someone else a scammer? ve u forgotten u once called me a scammer. maybe i am the owner of www.paysgold.page.tl and i am also doing all dis cos vglobalnetwork.com spoilt my scamming business? how many months does it take to simply transfer the money back?
he who is wise would know d right anwers to dis questions. and i think i ve tried my best for everyone. i say, i am sorry to those i ve offended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cku
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-27, 14:35

make una shine ur eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boe
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   2012-06-27, 14:45

@cku wrote:
make una shine ur eyes

well well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING   

Back to top Go down

HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY ONLINE WITHOUT SPENDING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reister on merrybet
Register on WGB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Online Business-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.