DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by akanjoe on 25/03/12, 07:03 pm

@John bull wrote:they can't try it when my subscription is not even upto a week. Maybe they are trying to force me to go back to hacking.
Abi Boss...

akanjoe
Senior
Senior

Posts : 611

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by magichand on 25/03/12, 09:59 pm

@John bull wrote:i stiill wanna know the source of this news, i'm so curious.
im in onitsha i recieved the msg from them telling me to take my old smart card to benin Edo state to one of there dealer (TONMAX) BY Name that he is going to give me another card to replace the old one for free time given 31st march

magichand
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 291

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by John bull on 25/03/12, 10:24 pm

@magichand wrote:
@John bull wrote:i stiill wanna know the source of this news, i'm so curious.
im in onitsha i recieved the msg from them telling me to take my old smart card to benin Edo state to one of there dealer (TONMAX) BY Name that he is going to give me another card to replace the old one for free time given 31st march
maybe the info is for you alone. lol!

John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts : 1864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by obodo on 25/03/12, 11:39 pm

THIS NOT FUNNY YOU KNOW.

obodo
Leader
Leader

Sex : male
Posts : 5623
Location : IB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by donfolex on 26/03/12, 04:06 am

@magichand wrote:
@John bull wrote:i stiill wanna know the source of this news, i'm so curious.
im in onitsha i recieved the msg from them telling me to take my old smart card to benin Edo state to one of there dealer (TONMAX) BY Name that he is going to give me another card to replace the old one for free time given 31st march

just chill and wait it out! Dont rush to them just yet. Let that day elapse before taking the next action.

donfolex
Expert
Expert

Posts : 3143

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by John bull on 26/03/12, 07:01 am

I'm not the kind of person that believe things easilly. I know the text wasn't descriptive so somewhere along the line the guy must've probably misunderstood them. Apart from that, there's no other person to validate this information.

John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts : 1864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by ancl on 26/03/12, 08:02 am

Oga jb na true the guy is saying bt dsthief are just joking they we meet us thre #GBAM#

ancl
Master
Master

Posts : 17347

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by magichand on 26/03/12, 03:39 pm

Lets talk to wizkid to look for solution whether to give the card or not

magichand
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 291

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by John bull on 26/03/12, 03:50 pm

@magichand wrote:Lets talk to wizkid to look for solution whether to give the card or not
if you don't have a dstv decoder then you gat no option than to give them.

John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts : 1864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by D REAL MAN on 26/03/12, 05:27 pm

@John bull wrote:
@magichand wrote:Lets talk to wizkid to look for solution whether to give the card or not
if you don't have a dstv decoder then you gat no option than to give them.

who cares about Dsthieves when CTL is rocking. Abegi

D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional

Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by D REAL MAN on 26/03/12, 05:50 pm

@John bull wrote:
@magichand wrote:Lets talk to wizkid to look for solution whether to give the card or not
if you don't have a dstv decoder then you gat no option than to give them.

D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional

Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by magichand on 26/03/12, 09:45 pm

If i give them the card and recieve the new one is not going to work on strong now

magichand
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 291

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by John bull on 26/03/12, 10:17 pm

i saw the text on my colleague's phone but it wasn't elaborative as i expected it to be. so from my own point of view, i believe that if they discover that you're using strong decoder they'll tell you to buy their decorder and swap it with a customized card. Pairing DSTV card on strong decoder is something i don't think it will ever happen. For now, the best solution is for us to wait for it to happen first.

John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts : 1864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by magichand on 27/03/12, 05:25 am

@John bull wrote:i saw the text on my colleague's phone but it wasn't elaborative as i expected it to be. so from my own point of view, i believe that if they discover that you're using strong decoder they'll tell you to buy their decorder and swap it with a customized card. Pairing DSTV card on strong decoder is something i don't think it will ever happen. For now, the best solution is for us to wait for it to happen first.
is it possible for them to know that you are using strong and thanks for your contribution

magichand
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 291

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by John bull on 27/03/12, 06:00 am

@magichand wrote:
@John bull wrote:i saw the text on my colleague's phone but it wasn't elaborative as i expected it to be. so from my own point of view, i believe that if they discover that you're using strong decoder they'll tell you to buy their decorder and swap it with a customized card. Pairing DSTV card on strong decoder is something i don't think it will ever happen. For now, the best solution is for us to wait for it to happen first.
is it possible for them to know that you are using strong and thanks for your contribution
I doubt, except you didn't tell them that you're using D910 decoder.

John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts : 1864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by bola_yeni on 27/03/12, 06:37 am

All that the theives are trying to do is simple. They only want to retrieve all unpaired smart card and pair them so that the issues of splitting and using one smart card on other decoders is no longer possible.

bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : yes
Posts : 1996
Location : Lagos Nigeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by akins16ng on 27/03/12, 06:46 am

The info is very much real,according to the meeting the-s-thieves had with their Dealers last week,precisely in ibadan.they say they going to swich off all old cards.The modality with which dis gona be done is wat we dnt knw.it could be by cards version or by facing off all cards without decoder nos.

akins16ng
Novice
Novice

Posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by John bull on 27/03/12, 07:14 am

i've just spoken to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!

John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts : 1864

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by oscar4free2air on 27/03/12, 08:39 am

na so o Oga JB

oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior

Posts : 1365
Location : central 9ja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by D REAL MAN on 27/03/12, 09:00 am

@John bull wrote:i've just spoke to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!

Well said..

D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional

Sex : Male
Posts : 2866
Location : 08179618412

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by akanjoe on 27/03/12, 11:01 am

@John bull wrote:i've just spoke to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!
This is true

akanjoe
Senior
Senior

Posts : 611

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Post by magichand on 27/03/12, 08:42 pm

@John bull wrote:i've just spoke to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!
yes now you are talking i believe you my guy there must be a way out

magichand
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 291

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum