1. Start Phoenix. Connect your phone through USB Cable (we are
flashing a dead phone so the phone is off)
2. Click File > Open Product. Select your RM code from the
window that appears. Click OK.
3. Click File > Manage Connections. Select No Connection. Then
APPLY and CLOSE.
4. Now select Flashing > Firmware Update.
5. Check the option “Dead Phone USB Flashing”.
6. Click Refurbish and the flashing process is started.
7. After some time, flashing will pause asking you to turn on your
8. Press the POWER button of your phone until the backlight
9. Flashing will proceed. Your phone will automatically start when
the flashing finishes. When done, you can safely remove your
data cable from handset.