2. Now after Unzipping, Now Insert your Memory Card to your PC
using Card Reader or Plug in your Flash to your USB Port.
3. Open the Driver Increaser Folder and Locate the File "Drive
Increaser 2", Just Double click on it to Run it.
4. Leave it Open, Then Go to My Computer >> Right Click on your
Memory Card or Flash Drive >> Properties >> Give it or
change the Existing Name to a Short Name and Ok it.
5. Now, Go back to the Driver Increaser Software and Type the Name
you Give to your Memory Card or Flash Drive, Press Enter.
6. Now, You will be Ask to Put the Drive Letter, Go back to your My
Computer, You should see it like this (G:) or (H:) or anything, If its
(G:), Just Type G in the Software and Press Enter, It will ask you to
Enter it Again, Do just that and Press Enter Again.
7. If it shows some texts in red color it has worked, But if it didn't
show just Retry again >> Your Memory Card or Flash Drive should
be 3.99GB now.