Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Would you like to see how our help program is changing lives with a one time capital of 1K???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
franklinjaiwhite
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Would you like to see how our help program is changing lives with a one time capital of 1K???    2018-07-09, 14:28

The key to making money is to start where you are and do the obvious: Get out there and tell people in your world what you're doing! Tell them with enthusiasm and passion what you do and who you help! Tell people what problems you solve. Ask them to keep an eye out for anyone who might need your help. You will be amazed at how many people want your help and also refer you to friends.

Then, once someone raises their hand and says: "YES! I need your help!" feel free to charge a little bit of coin. (Note: You might be tempted to give it away for free. Don't do this! Charge a little bit since people don't value what they don't pay for!)

Ask Yourself: Who can I tell about my product or service? Who do I help? What could I create right now to help these people immediately (A class? A program? An App? A Website? A service?)

Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Help them find their happiness and you will get your own happiness too. And this is the purpose of human life. Learn to put a smile on someone's face and you will also smile in due course.

Lesson: When you are making others to succeed in life, you are also creating success for yourself.

"Our system [Tiny Seed coop] is aimed at destroying lack, want and financial stagnation among members and launches them into financial fortune and abundance. Hence, through Tiny Seed coop, you can raise capital for your ideal business, generate good amount of money to acquire properties and earn enough cash to give your children and relations the best education of your choice and heart desire. Tiny Seed coop operates on the principal of “give and it shall be given unto you; good measure pressed down and shaking together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom""
We are here to help you make passive income with TinySeedCoop... 

We'll give you fish and also teach you how to fish.. We help our members with all they would need to succeed because our success lies in their success... 

We render full support to leaders while followers do not need to do any work. 

Whatsapp me for info on how you can start enjoying from our help program... [ zero, seven, zero, six, seven, one, two, three, one, six, nine ].

See you at the other side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Would you like to see how our help program is changing lives with a one time capital of 1K???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.