Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience   2017-05-18, 18:34

It seemed to me as though i was in a dream cos i couldn't believe i was going to be in this kind of situation that sunday morning (30th of april 2017).

Some hours before then i had been keeping tabs on the boxing bout between A.j & Klitchko via nland with my infinix hot 2. Around 11pm after the bout i was feeling dizzy due to long hours of being wide awake, so i then decide to go to bed.

Meanwhile,my phone was at 50% charge at the time but due to the unpredictable nature of our guys (nepa or whatever the name they choose to call themselves) i decided to plug my device whilst i go to sleep (big mistake).

That was how i woke up on Sunday around 8am, after observing a lil meditation i decided to go for my phone. On picking it up first thing i observed was that my phone was switched off. That's when i sensed danger (because i didn't switch my phone off in the first place). I then tried to switch it on but it didn't come up but rather my screen backlight was flashing on and off in sync with the back cameras flash light.

I later checked my charger only to discover that it had blown overnight, that was when my worst fear was confirmed. I proceeded to check if it was a minor problem that could easily be fixed but i found out the power surge had damaged the phones panel therefore rendering it irreparable.

Thats my story nlanders. If anyone had told me i'd lose my device to overnight charging i would have laughed it off but that's where i'm at today.

Therefore, I decided to share my story with you guys so that you may learn from my error. Good day guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: News-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.