Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 All about masturbation and the negative effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5584

PostSubject: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2011-11-22, 13:37

Educational Guide
Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/
parasympathetic nervous functions. Excessive stimulation can
result in over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters
such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin.
Abundant and unusually large amount of these hormones and
neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to
perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine
conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely
sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body
chemistry when one excessively masturbates.
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors,
when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological
and physiological imbalances.
The side effects of such changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Lower back pain
Thinning hair / Hair Loss
Soft / Weak Erection
Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
Groin / Testicular Pain
Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone
Masturbation plays a big role in a normal sex life. Some of us
discover it as children because it starts to feel so good between
our legs. Others are shown by our friends. We continue to
masturbate because it feels so good. It gets us ready for mature
sexual relationships when we reach adulthood, and it helps us take
care of those raging hormonal urges and surges when we are
teenagers. Masturbation can enhance mature sexual relationships
where two partners use it either as a prelude to other sexual
activity, or as the main fare. And it keeps us going when
relationships falter, such as when a partner is ill or away. It is a
great equalizer in a relationship where one partner needs more
sexual activity than the other.
How much is too much masturbation?
That depends but it's suggested men keep their ejaculation
frequency down to 2-3 times a week. However, sexual activity can
be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without
ejaculation. Doing so can actually store bioenergy into your
system and make your penis firmer, your erections last longer,
and your ejaculate volume bigger.
Masturbation is a part of life and our sexual practices. In fact, most
doctors recommend it, not only to improve sexual experiences
but to also promote good general health. However, like most
things in life, too much of a good thing can be bad. Excessive
masturbation can lead to symptoms like stress, fatigue, and
memory loss. In extreme cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of
impotence and hair loss.
Under most circumstances, masturbation is neither good
nor bad
One recently published study reported that 87% of women and
95% of men have practiced masturbation—but when done to
extreme, it causes drastic changes in brain and body chemistry.
Masturbating too much can over-stimulate acetylcholine/
parasympathetic nervous functions and disrupt the liver’s release
of enzymes that synthesize neurotransmitters acetylcholine,
dopamine, and serotonin. Additionally, the liver’s ability to release
enzymes that aid in hormone production is affected. As a result,
the brain and adrenal glands produce too much dopamine,
norepinephrine, epinephrine, and other hormones and neural
transmitters.
Symptoms (also called Sexual Exhaustion) is distressing liver and
nervous system functions, include youthful impotence/erectile
dysfunction (including a soft or weak erection) and seminal
leakage. While more than 30% of men have experienced
impotence at one time or another, impotence in youth is more
rare and can often be attributed to the above factors.
Over-masturbation can also cause problems such as
seminal leakage, which can cause sperm to ooze or leak out of
the penis with no accompanying erection. Both semen leakage
and youthful impotence are embarrassing, uncomfortable, and
signs of Sexual Exhaustion.
Semen leakage is a sign that the parasympathetic nerve, which
keeps the ejaculation valve shut and holds the erection, is
weakening as a result of over-masturbation. With a weakened
nerve, maintaining an erection is a problem.
Get Rid From The Addictive Behavior?
The first step to getting better is to reduce masturbation and
ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat
more soybean products and eliminating excessive caffeine from
your diet. Focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, and peanuts
and eat more sea foods, seaweed, vegetables, and try to minimize
red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of soda, try drinking
orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of
water.
We have developed Kohinoor Gold in order to combat sexual
exhaustion and reverse the effects that over-masturbation has on
your body. Feel your erections become more firm and more
engorged, you will be able to last longer, feel less pain in the
prostate and testicles, and feel more alert and energized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 1365
Location : central 9ja

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2011-11-22, 19:40

all i know is dat masturbation is a sin......n unGodly..its a global satanic n Immorality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 17355

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2011-11-22, 19:49

Nawa oooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior


Posts : 720
Location : LAGOS

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2011-11-22, 21:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
all i know is dat masturbation is a sin......n unGodly..its a global satanic n Immorality
aside frm been a sin is a way killing oneself once it become xx. the best solution is for one to desist from it completely and for those who are in it already i tink thread owner suggestion is advisable .

what do u mean by dis in ur statement?

"We have developed Kohinoor Gold in order to combat sexual
exhaustion and reverse the effects that over-masturbation has on
your body."

are u a pharmacist? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The double c
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 1
Location : Enugu

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2011-12-09, 21:49

Wao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spyling
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2011-12-09, 22:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Educational Guide
Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/
parasympathetic nervous functions. Excessive stimulation can
result in over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters
such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin.
Abundant and unusually large amount of these hormones and
neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to
perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine
conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely
sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body
chemistry when one excessively masturbates.
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors,
when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological
and physiological imbalances.
The side effects of such changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Lower back pain
Thinning hair / Hair Loss
Soft / Weak Erection
Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
Groin / Testicular Pain
Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone
Masturbation plays a big role in a normal sex life. Some of us
discover it as children because it starts to feel so good between
our legs. Others are shown by our friends. We continue to
masturbate because it feels so good. It gets us ready for mature
sexual relationships when we reach adulthood, and it helps us take
care of those raging hormonal urges and surges when we are
teenagers. Masturbation can enhance mature sexual relationships
where two partners use it either as a prelude to other sexual
activity, or as the main fare. And it keeps us going when
relationships falter, such as when a partner is ill or away. It is a
great equalizer in a relationship where one partner needs more
sexual activity than the other.
How much is too much masturbation?
That depends but it's suggested men keep their ejaculation
frequency down to 2-3 times a week. However, sexual activity can
be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without
ejaculation. Doing so can actually store bioenergy into your
system and make your penis firmer, your erections last longer,
and your ejaculate volume bigger.
Masturbation is a part of life and our sexual practices. In fact, most
doctors recommend it, not only to improve sexual experiences
but to also promote good general health. However, like most
things in life, too much of a good thing can be bad. Excessive
masturbation can lead to symptoms like stress, fatigue, and
memory loss. In extreme cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of
impotence and hair loss.
Under most circumstances, masturbation is neither good
nor bad
One recently published study reported that 87% of women and
95% of men have practiced masturbation—but when done to
extreme, it causes drastic changes in brain and body chemistry.
Masturbating too much can over-stimulate acetylcholine/
parasympathetic nervous functions and disrupt the liver’s release
of enzymes that synthesize neurotransmitters acetylcholine,
dopamine, and serotonin. Additionally, the liver’s ability to release
enzymes that aid in hormone production is affected. As a result,
the brain and adrenal glands produce too much dopamine,
norepinephrine, epinephrine, and other hormones and neural
transmitters.
Symptoms (also called Sexual Exhaustion) is distressing liver and
nervous system functions, include youthful impotence/erectile
dysfunction (including a soft or weak erection) and seminal
leakage. While more than 30% of men have experienced
impotence at one time or another, impotence in youth is more
rare and can often be attributed to the above factors.
Over-masturbation can also cause problems such as
seminal leakage, which can cause sperm to ooze or leak out of
the penis with no accompanying erection. Both semen leakage
and youthful impotence are embarrassing, uncomfortable, and
signs of Sexual Exhaustion.
Semen leakage is a sign that the parasympathetic nerve, which
keeps the ejaculation valve shut and holds the erection, is
weakening as a result of over-masturbation. With a weakened
nerve, maintaining an erection is a problem.
Get Rid From The Addictive Behavior?
The first step to getting better is to reduce masturbation and
ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat
more soybean products and eliminating excessive caffeine from
your diet. Focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, and peanuts
and eat more sea foods, seaweed, vegetables, and try to minimize
red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of soda, try drinking
orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of
water.
We have developed Kohinoor Gold in order to combat sexual
exhaustion and reverse the effects that over-masturbation has on
your body. Feel your erections become more firm and more
engorged, you will be able to last longer, feel less pain in the
prostate and testicles, and feel more alert and energized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J-BOY
Novice
Novice


Sex : M
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-06-11, 08:44

Good topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 2868
Location : 08179618412

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-06-11, 09:40

Whao..dis is an opener for those involved. I'll advise u get married (if u are matured enough & ready) so as to put an end to dis act...God help you. Amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 1365
Location : central 9ja

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-06-11, 12:05

if any Body is Into dis,....he or she will better start Fasting and prayers....so Dat Gad Almighty will lift dat burden out......cos its An Act of Satanic Worship....meaning he or she dat is involve is worshiping d Devil unknowingly......so u better Wise Up.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1631
Location : Global

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-06-11, 17:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
all i know is dat masturbation is a sin......n unGodly..its a global satanic n Immorality
aside frm been a sin is a way killing oneself once it become xx. the best solution is for one to desist from it completely and for those who are in it already i tink thread owner suggestion is advisable .

what do u mean by dis in ur statement?

"We have developed Kohinoor Gold in order to combat sexual
exhaustion and reverse the effects that over-masturbation has on
your body."

are u a pharmacist? bounce bounce bounce
...its probably a dox from the advert of a drug meant to combat d negative effects of masturbation...
...nice work man...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alabamillz
Novice
Novice


Sex : female
Posts : 19
Location : shomolu lagos fadeyi

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-07-05, 19:25

as far as i am conside tis masturbation is a sin nd it causes u into so many troubles let me tell u all a tru life story of a frend of mine a lady
she started it unknowingly sle neva watch bad movie or anything but she just started befor she could stop she found out tat she had a spirit husband it wasafter deliverance she stopped some guys doesnot know nd ladies donot know always pray so tat God will help u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
getconnected
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-07-05, 19:44

what an eye opening!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 133
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-07-06, 00:01

What then will you say about a pastor of a renown church that allegedly gave overt approval to the practise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1582

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-07-06, 00:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
all i know is dat masturbation is a sin......n unGodly..its a global satanic n Immorality
god bless u for this comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wigglesworth
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-20, 15:57

lord have mercy over your son. The world has conform the son of man into what they are not suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uggreat4u
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-20, 18:09

Tnks u alot 4 d time u use 2 teached us about one of d evil weepon of d devil. GOD BLESS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonchi
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2394
Location : GREATER ACCRA

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-21, 08:24

Everything has its good and bad sides and that is why each individual should be careful with the life they live!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 835
Location : odo oba

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-21, 18:07

even the married men are in the act
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Ejyik
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-29, 01:07

Masturbation is totally a sin, so if you find your self in such act, your better withdraw your self from it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-29, 09:51

Masturbation is really a sin and when you step in its hard to step out.bewarned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 388
Location : www

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-29, 23:28

I was once an addict and now im happy to say that im a free man a again. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I would advice any one who is still practicing this sacrilegious act to better turn to GOD for support out of it. Cos this would cause you irreversible problems in the nearest future. Like someone said, once you are in, its very difficult to get out due to the psychological dependence.

So please if you need help. Im always there to support you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevolat
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4364

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-30, 00:22

highly educative
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   2012-09-30, 09:02

It is a sinful act
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: All about masturbation and the negative effect   

Back to top Go down
 
All about masturbation and the negative effect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Love-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.