Mavin Records is the brainchild of African renowned producer and entrepreneur, Michael Collins Ajereh (Don Jazzy), Created as a wholly independent music label on May 8th 2012, Mavin Records immediately captured the world's attention.
Mavin is home to Africa's most exciting musical talents with dozens of awards, hit singles, brand endorsements and other numerous achievements. The roaster boasts of renowned artistes such as Dr.SID, Tiwa Savage, D'Prince, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello and Di’Ja.
A Mavin is someone who has exceptional talent and skill in their field. As part of our 2016 goals, we decided to increase our workforce to 50, which we surpassed by a slight margin as we have a workforce of 55. As you all know, the Entertainment Business is not complete without those who are skilled in the Business, therefore we are seeking to expand our work-force to 120 team in 2017 considering our forthcoming projects.
Mavin Records is reviewing portfolios for the following personnel:
* Business executives,
* Client servicing professionals,
* Style and Image experts,
* Digital Data and VAS Management executives,
* Government Liaison officers,
* CSR enthusiasts,
* Creative and Visual Production nerds,
* Talent and Catalog Management professionals,
* Content Developers,
* Retail, Sales and Fashion, Licensing specialists,
* Touring and Logistics specialist,
* Social Media Analyst and International Representatives in Accra, Nairobi , Abidjan, Dar es Salaam, Johannesburg, Douala , New York , London and Paris.
How to Apply
If you are a Mavin and you have what it takes to become part of a revolution in the Music and Entertainment industry, then send your CV with a detailed cover letter to info@mavinrecords for consideration.