Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

My son knows I’m better than Messi — Ronaldo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Female

PostSubject: My son knows I’m better than Messi — Ronaldo    2017-01-03, 02:25

Cristiano Ronaldo says his son, Cristiano Jnr, is smart enough to know that there is no other footballer on earth who is better than his dad. Ronaldo revealed that his son has had to deal with jibes about who is better, between him and Barcelona rival Lionel Messi. “There are people who sometimes say to him that ‘there is another player who is better than your father’, but he knows how to deal with that,’ Ronaldo told ON TV. “He is a smart boy, like me. I often tell him “be yourself and be polite”. “I know that he will go through periods of adversity as there are jealous people out there, but I see him as a happy child.” Despite recognising the pressures of a high-profile career Ronaldo, 31, would happily see his son follow in his footsteps. “Of course I would like it if he became a footballer,” he said. “Know that it is a challenge and that it isn’t easy, but he can be whatever he wants to be as I won’t pressure him. “I might be pushing him a little in the direction of becoming a footballer, but not to be a goalkeeper as I want him to be a forward!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My son knows I’m better than Messi — Ronaldo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.