Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Expert
Expert


Posts : 4293

PostSubject: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos)   Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:53 am

A middle aged woman identified as Mrs Okanlawon Florence was today electrocuted in her residence at Shokoya Close off Dapson Street, Oke Ira Ojodu LCDA Lagos state. According to reports, the woman died while attempting to turn off her refrigerator following a fire outbreak from a PHCN transformer close to her house.

The deceased's 14 year old daughter identified as Okanlawon Taiwo was also affected by the fire from the transformer and is currently receiving medical attention at the General Hopital Ifako Ijaye.
It was gathered that the electrocuted woman died as a result of severe burns sustained.

Preliminary report gathered by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency LASEMA showed that the fire emanated from a high voltage 25kva transformer ( a 4 building mini transformer) which affected four buildings namely , House number 4, 7, 9a & 9b whose power supply emanate from the transformer .

However, the fire was quickly put out by combined effort of bystanders and emergency response team from the state.










Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: News-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.