Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-18, 14:56


For some days now, i have been frustrated
by some wicked guys out there because
they felt i’m giving them headaches and
spoiling their business. If you could
noticed, i have removed some of my own
articles i researched and published on my
blog. They went as far as copying exact
post, post it on their blog and reported
pakogist.com to google of stealing their
content, which they copied here, and i was
seriously penalized. But i’m sure as the
truth keep prevailing, i will keep on doing
my best and things will get back to normal.
If you’re the person doing all this, i will
keep killing your business and shame to
you for trying to feed your family in a
deceit way.
To the update of the day, or let me say an
apology to those that bought cccam
account for starsat from me and other
installers and dealers out there.
As we all know, cccam and dongle
are illegal means of watching
premium paid tv and without
notice, the service provider can
shut down any loopholes on their
server, thereby making all cccam
or dongle going off. Just as i keep
saying and will keep saying, cccam
or dongle isn’t expected to work as
normal official decoder. It’s a used
while it last thing and also “buying
at your own risk”. For some few
days now, some channels,
especially the local channels are
off on starsat, we underrated
starsat, but they carried out little
upgrade and the local stations are
off for now. Only the indian
channels and other premium
channels are currently working.
Don’t be deceived, there’s no
cccam in respective of the port or
seller that is working fine now.
They have promised to rectify the
problems and hack back the
channels but one of my main
source, a hacker told me that it’s a
closed case. so for now, keep
managing the one showing and i
will keep you updated in the case
of any new development. But i
assure you that good times are
coming back. we will still get
means of watching the paid
premium channels for less.
For now, spycam is doing fine on all Qsat
with their latest software. But the question
is, can they maintain the tempo?
Data issues vs Iptv servers
The best bet now is Andriod box. But the
other thing is, some dealers will tell you
that andriod box won’t work without iptv
account and that the data consumption
rates which i once published are wrong.
It’s easy to criticize because of lack of
knowledge. Let me break things down for
you on how your data disappear when
streaming online or on andriod box with
and without iptv servers.
Have you noticed when downloading
softwares or files from some website, you
will get download speed of 1Mbps and
some website, with your same network and
the download speed won’t go above
200Kbps? This is just a typical example of
what i have been saying all this while
when streaming on any media devices.
I recently got a test account for iptv and
installed the app on my box, while with
108Kbps, the programmed apps on my
andriod box will pick and play fine, while
on the iptv server i got test, it was around
400Kbps before the channels could
stream, both on same resolution. Although,
some iptv servers runs on dedicated and
cloud servers, while free apps runs on
shared VPS server. But most times, you
find out that even the free apps, they are
very stable more than the iptv servers.
Now if you buy 1gb of data and stream on
a channels that load from 108Kbps, won’t
it stay longer than the one that will load
from 400Kbps? This is just what i want to
point out. Buying a multimedia box,
subscribing for IPTV account of about
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] monthly is just as subscribing to
dstv plan without headache. If you get
andriod box from me, you only need to
spend a token on data. I don’t care what
other people tell you, but i’m just telling the
real fact. I know much on all this stuffs and
i’m sharing my knowledge with you base on
what i have not through google and “i hear
say” stuffs.
I’m currently negotiating price of iptv
account that opens Dstv channels with the
server owner, and the channels are
streaming from 88Kbps and very clear and
stable. With this, if you have andriod box,
you can conveniently watch all sport
channels including other packages, local
and international.
Before i go, make sure before you go to
bed, always disconnect your cable from
your dish to your decoder and unplug your
tv from the socket to avoid stories that
touches. I can’t share my past experience
with you here, but just an advice. Also, my
sympathy goes to one of my big follower
that lost all his decoders and electronics
due to lightening. It’s not easy in this
struggling times, but you will bounce back
again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 07:41

Pls Peter stop copy peoples article word for word from other site...u can edit it. The owner of the article is facing big problem nowand been banned by google.U copied word for word. This is the Pakogist post in his site.Pls let's stop this.

Admin pls look into this issue it might create a big problem to this site.

Evidence 1
[07:22, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Morning house
[07:22, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Please u guys on 9jatc what's going on?
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Can please beg this guys to stop disturbing me?
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Did i offend u?
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: This is my article, they copied it and post on their blog
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ashewo pls look into this case
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obodo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 5617
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 09:11

This really bad oooooo this guy they called Peter Pan dey craze oooooo haba how will you copied someone articles and pasted everything here without his concept? This is fuckn rubbish mehn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 09:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This really bad oooooo this guy they called Peter Pan dey craze oooooo haba how will you copied someone articles and pasted everything here without his concept? This is fuckn rubbish mehn!
nothing wrong with copy&paste and beside not only pakogist have a massive info in all satellite tecnology.

If you like send ur number to me let me add u in whatsapp group where we satellite installers coperating am an admin there. Even pakogist is there also. Many bloggers are there including *shefan* himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 09:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pls Peter stop copy peoples article word for word from other site...u can edit it. The owner of the article is facing big problem nowand been banned by google.U copied word for word. This is the Pakogist post in his site.Pls let's stop this.

Admin pls look into this issue it might create a big problem to this site.

Evidence 1
[07:22, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Morning house
[07:22, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Please u guys on 9jatc what's going on?
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Can please beg this guys to stop disturbing me?
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: Did i offend u?
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: This is my article, they copied it and post on their blog
[07:23, 6/19/2016] ‪+234 706 633 0624‬: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ashewo pls look into this case
what did u knw about google adsense or website? Pakogist u are talking about is he the only blogger u knw that av thesame aticle with pakogist. My friend i don't av ur time 4now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1849

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 14:21

Its a way of sharing good information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obodo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 5617
Location : IB

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 14:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This really bad oooooo this guy they called Peter Pan dey craze oooooo haba how will you copied someone articles  and pasted everything here without his concept? This is fuckn rubbish mehn!
nothing wrong with copy&paste and beside not only pakogist have a massive info in all satellite tecnology.

If you like send ur number to me let me add u in whatsapp group where we satellite installers coperating am an admin there. Even pakogist is there also. Many bloggers are there including *shefan* himself.
OK but the guy is been ban by google that mean this post you pasted here belong to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 17355

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 15:40


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 17355

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 15:50


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 17355

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 15:56

Peter stop copy from pakogist
Google ban his site twice this week
I we let peoples to comment on this
B4 action is been taking
Happy father day to you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 16:25

He will not listen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 16:44

Good Evening house,

Copy and Paste with consent of the author is allowed in Social Media world. Plagiarism is when you copied from someone, ridiculously and arrogantly arrogate the credit of the piece to yourself. If this site was hosted by google it would have been pulled down by now for pasting intellectual properties of people on this platform.

I didn't want to speak against this because I was one way or the other benefiting from the illegal and shameful act of Aneke Peter.

I love reading from him, though I know that he is not intellectually sound to put all those things together. I knew he copied it somewhere, but what's my concern in matter that doesn't concern me? Now that the attention of the house has been brought to this ungodly and criminal act, the best thing to do is curtailing it, and fore stopping its reoccurrence.

The Admins know what to do which are:
1) pull down the posts traceable us and owned by Pakogist.com and other blogs.

2) Give stern warning to the perpetrators of such wicked and diabolic act

3) Instruct those that share posts here to always acknowledge the authors of such posts.

4)Nobody is bigger than the law, Ashewo and Ancl are also culprits here.

5) Instruct Aneke to write unreserved apologies to Press 2 and the apologies will be tendered to Google group.

I am suggesting these because I am also a Blogger and I wont be happy seeing my intellectual properties been stolen in my presence. I know how google pull down blogs, it could be frustrating.

Nothing bad in copying and pasting, but credit must be given to the source of such properties. It takes nothing from you if you acknowledge the author of any piece you are sharing. Failure to do that brings on you monumental disgrace.

Thank you and God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1797
Location : Benin City

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-19, 21:23

Gmailer......Hailings.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 6332

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-20, 05:40

.....and Gbosas for the one and only NTCguys doctor!

Good Morning my brother... Respect sire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   2016-06-20, 23:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good Evening house,

Copy and Paste with consent of the author is allowed in Social Media world. Plagiarism is when you copied from someone, ridiculously and arrogantly arrogate the credit of the piece to yourself. If this site was hosted by google it would have been pulled down by now for pasting intellectual properties of people on this platform.

I didn't want to speak against this because I was one way or the other benefiting from the illegal and shameful act of Aneke Peter.

I love reading from him, though I know that he is not intellectually sound to put all those things together. I knew he copied it somewhere, but what's my concern in matter that doesn't concern me? Now that the attention of the house has been brought to this ungodly and criminal act, the best thing to do is curtailing it, and fore stopping its reoccurrence.

The Admins know what to do which are:
1) pull down the posts traceable us and owned by Pakogist.com and other blogs.

2) Give stern warning to the perpetrators of such wicked and diabolic act

3) Instruct those that share posts here to always acknowledge the authors of such posts.

4)Nobody is bigger than the law, Ashewo and Ancl are also culprits here.

5) Instruct Aneke to write unreserved apologies to Press 2 and the apologies will be tendered to Google group.

I am suggesting these because I am also a Blogger and I wont be happy seeing my intellectual properties been stolen in my presence. I know how google pull down blogs, it could be frustrating.

Nothing bad in copying and pasting, but credit must be given to the source of such properties. It takes nothing from you if you acknowledge the author of any piece you are sharing. Failure to do that brings on you monumental disgrace.

Thank you and God Bless!
Respect Baba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS   

Back to top Go down
 
STARSAT CCCAM UPDATE AND HOW TO MEASURE DATA ON DIFFERENT IPTV SERVERS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Register on WGB

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Free To Air Satellite Technology forum-
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.