Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 11 ways to make money online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5584

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-18, 14:27

Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-18, 15:00

Ashawo wrote:
Why can't we read an article before ranting"ban him". He has violated one of the rules of this forum by putting his number but is that enough reason to ban him? Read the article and learn few things.
i can't believe that u can vomit this trash. Oga nah be second in this site so play ur game the way u want it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-18, 15:02

Ashawo wrote:
Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
ashawo u are a very wicked guy so u supported them? Well very soon u will accept bad mouths 4rm members here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 5584

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-18, 17:33

peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
ashawo u are a very wicked guy so u supported them? Well very soon u will accept bad mouths 4rm members here
If you observe very well I do not reply your PM or comments and this may be my last, you know why? Because you don't sound reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-18, 18:01

Ashawo wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
ashawo u are a very wicked guy so u supported them? Well very soon u will accept bad mouths 4rm members here
If you observe very well I do not reply your PM or comments and this may be my last, you know why? Because you don't sound reasonable.
you are the cause of it bro.

I don't sound reasonable does not mean that am not doing well in this site. Am a man of truth okay because i can't see anytin bad in this site and hide it rather i will be the talk of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-18, 19:34

peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
ashawo u are a very wicked guy so u supported them? Well very soon u will accept bad mouths 4rm members here
If you observe very well I do not reply your PM or comments and this may be my last, you know why? Because you don't sound reasonable.
you are the cause of it bro.

I don't sound reasonable does not mean that am not doing well in this site. Am a man of truth okay because i can't see anytin bad in this site and hide it rather i will be the talk of the day.
i belive we should embrase 1 and anothee nt making complicated issues withing our self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior


Sex : M
Posts : 1310
Location : ESE/ODO

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-20, 05:14

They encouraged scandal in this site hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior


Sex : M
Posts : 1310
Location : ESE/ODO

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-20, 05:15

Pls shining your faces
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior


Sex : M
Posts : 1310
Location : ESE/ODO

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    2016-04-21, 22:02

Na today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    

Back to top Go down
 
11 ways to make money online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: LATEST JOBS/RECRUITMENT-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.