Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form   2016-02-06, 14:19

Chelsea winger Eden Hazard has revealed he sent a text message to former Blues boss Jose Mourinho after he was sacked apologizing for his poor form.
Julian Finney / Getty Images
By Press AssociationSky Sports
Feb 6, 2016 at 6:41a ET

Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has revealed he sent a text message to Jose Mourinho after he was sacked apologizing for his poor form.

The 25-year-old, who swept the board in the player of the year awards as Chelsea won the Premier League title last season, failed to replicate his stunning form this time around as Mourinho's men floundered in the early part of the season.

Hazard's limp displays were matched by key players all over the pitch and Mourinho paid the price in early December after being fired by Roman Abramovich.

DRAWING UP CONCLUSIONS

Euro giants separate themselves from the pack in our latest Power Rankings list.

And the midfielder, who has yet to score in the Premier League this season, admits to feeling guilty.

"I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and ... well ... just that I was sorry," he told the Guardian. "We'd enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn't.

"I felt a little bit guilty because I'd been player of the year. I'd been one of the most decisive players, and this year I'd performed less well.

"I hadn't been at the same level. So I sent that text to Jose and he came back to me, wishing me all the best for the future.

"For a team of champions to go through what we have this year even I can't explain. Things have been better recently, but we're still not winning games quite as we used to. No one can put his finger on what's happened at Chelsea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form   2016-02-06, 16:07

Hunm, sorry indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form   2016-02-07, 14:38

Hazard nah stupid player why he they apologize him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form   2016-02-07, 18:04

@peter pan wrote:
hater can't do better than that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form   2016-02-08, 06:04

@ancl wrote:
@peter pan wrote:
hater can't do better than that
i can do better than the player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form   

Back to top Go down

Chelsea winger Hazard apologizes to Mourinho over poor form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Bet9ja/Nairabet prediction and selections-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.