Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users should check their email for their new password.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1819

PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-01, 16:35

First topic message reminder :

Lotto

MSP
35-16-2-84-58
16-84
16-35
BK16
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Walexraph
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:07

BONANZA
SUC:32-28-23-22-74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walexraph
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:12

@Walexraph wrote:
BONANZA
SUC:32-28-23-22-74
well done @ moriztuous and lotto hindu and peter pan ur banker blow liveeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:19

Thanks to God Almighty he has unlock me 4rm boundage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotto messiah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 1589

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:23

@Lotto messiah wrote:
Bonanza freee banker (67bk)..67...67.....67..67..67...67 and perm (67..27..74..1..41..76) and two direct (67...27) kpash
74 drop. 27 plus 1 and banker 67 counter 22, meaning hardlack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1945
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:24

@allykay wrote:
Bonanza sure banker 89
89-74
89-46
89-71
89-79
89-65
89-65-74-71-79-46

Key 89-28
congrat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1945
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:26

@peter pan wrote:
Bonanza banker 74.
good job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1945
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:28

@codemanw wrote:
BONANZA ULTIMATE BANKER 28
weldone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walexraph
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:29

@peter pan wrote:
Thanks to God Almighty he has unlock me 4rm boundage.
hahahahahhahahah can't stop laughing ooooh @ peter pan u are so funny gbam...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:30

BONANZA
WN 32-28-23-22-74
MC 33-1-83-79-80
Nawaooo...!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moriztuos
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2043
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:31

@moriztuos wrote:
BONANZA ((74BK))
74-35
74-35-14
GHANA : BONANZA
DATE: 12-02-2016
SUCCESS: 32-28-23-22-74BK
MACHINE: 33-01-83-79-80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lottohindu
Senior
Senior
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 572

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:34

@lottohindu wrote:
@lottohindu wrote:
BONANZA ((((((((((((((( 74BK ))))))))))))))) POWER UP!!
LIVE and DIRECT FROM THE HINDUMAN!!
Perm (((((((((((((( 79.55.63.74BK ))))))))))))))
Congrats to myself, amazing,peter,moriztous and all who use 74bk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:34

@Walexraph wrote:
@peter pan wrote:
Thanks to God Almighty he has unlock me 4rm boundage.
hahahahahhahahah can't stop laughing ooooh @ peter pan u are so funny gbam...
my brother take it serious because my game neva drop since this year and am proud of my first winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walexraph
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:36

GHANA ALERTS
12-02-2016
BONANZA
WN 32-28-23-22-74
MC 33-1-83-79-80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelhanat1210
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:38

@Angelhanat1210 wrote:
73bk * 67 Bon
my two sure counter 28 * 22 so painful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackivoire
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:40

@Adecare12 wrote:
@peter pan wrote:
Bonanza banker 74.
good job
congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 20:46

Good nyt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agoro123
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 21:19

@Atommmy wrote:
bonanza 62.20.09.32.23 2sure (62.32) (62.23) direct 62.32.09
Well done, it's ur turn. (23) & (32) dropped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atommmy
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 49
Location : Your Area

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 21:50

GHANA: BONANZA
12-02-2016
SUC: (32)-28-(23)-22-74
MAC: 33-1-83-79-80
Thanks my people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3299
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 22:16

@allykay wrote:
Bonanza sure banker 89
89-74
89-46
89-71
89-79
89-65
89-65-74-71-79-46

Key 89-28




GHANA: BONANZA 12-02-2016 SUC: 32-(28)-23-22-(74) MAC: 33-1-83-79-80
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danndy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 1593
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-12, 22:37

@allykay wrote:
@allykay wrote:
Bonanza sure banker 89
89-74
89-46
89-71
89-79
89-65
89-65-74-71-79-46

Key 89-28




GHANA: BONANZA 12-02-2016 SUC: 32-(28)-23-22-(74) MAC: 33-1-83-79-80
Congrats, Allyjay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1945
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 01:39

@agoro123 wrote:
@Atommmy wrote:
bonanza 62.20.09.32.23 2sure (62.32) (62.23) direct 62.32.09
Well done, it's ur turn. (23) & (32) dropped.
9ce one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
la2ua
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 04:07

NATionaL (Single 7777777) pls house I need strong banker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
la2ua
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 04:09

@Danndy wrote:
@allykay wrote:
@allykay wrote:
Bonanza sure banker 89
89-74
89-46
89-71
89-79
89-65
89-65-74-71-79-46

Key 89-28




GHANA: BONANZA 12-02-2016 SUC: 32-(28)-23-22-(74) MAC: 33-1-83-79-80
Congrats, Allyjay
I syt u Boos long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
la2ua
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 04:13

@royz wrote:
Bonanza
61 51 19 77 18
18 77
19 77
18 19
61 51
61 19
51 19
long time bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 04:57

@la2ua wrote:
@royz wrote:
Bonanza
61 51 19 77 18
18 77
19 77
18 19
61 51
61 19
51 19
long time bro
Yeah..how ur side..how sure is ur 7bk for National
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 06:09

National
1bk 67bk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 06:10

Gudmorning all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotto messiah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 1589

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 06:36

Gm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 07:15

Saturday 13th February, 2016.

FOLLOW ME

Luk 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
(Luk 5:31). It's very important for us to always remember that JESUS came to die for our sins, and reconcile us to GOD. Righteous people do not need repentance but sinners do. JESUS came for those who have fallen short of the glory of GOD (Rom 3:23). JESUS told Levi who was a tax collector to follow HIM, despite his short falls. Today, GOD is calling you too to follow HIM. No matter how sinful you are, it is you GOD is interested in. JESUS loves you just as you are. HE is not condemning you but rather, HE wants you to turn and follow HIM. Let go of the lifestyle you are currently living, and follow HIM. HE is the bread of life, the living water, come unto HIM for HE cares. Today is your day of salvation. I cannot promise you of tomorrow, but I can promise that if you accept to follow JESUS, your eternity is secured. GOD is not looking for perfect people to use, HE is searching and calling the imperfect people like us. Answer HIS call now, for tomorrow might be too late. I pray you will be bold to accept the calling and follow HIM forever.

Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent ( Rev 3:3).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotto messiah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 1589

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 07:26

@fireman wrote:
Saturday 13th February, 2016.

FOLLOW ME

Luk 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
(Luk 5:31). It's very important for us to always remember that JESUS came to die for our sins, and reconcile us to GOD. Righteous people do not need repentance but sinners do. JESUS came for those who have fallen short of the glory of GOD (Rom 3:23). JESUS told Levi who was a tax collector to follow HIM, despite his short falls. Today, GOD is calling you too to follow HIM. No matter how sinful you are, it is you GOD is interested in. JESUS loves you just as you are. HE is not condemning you but rather, HE wants you to turn and follow HIM. Let go of the lifestyle you are currently living, and follow HIM. HE is the bread of life, the living water, come unto HIM for HE cares. Today is your day of salvation. I cannot promise you of tomorrow, but I can promise that if you accept to follow JESUS, your eternity is secured. GOD is not looking for perfect people to use, HE is searching and calling the imperfect people like us. Answer HIS call now, for tomorrow might be too late. I pray you will be bold to accept the calling and follow HIM forever.

Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent ( Rev 3:3).

am not a moderator and i tink what u said is perfectly right but here is lotto forum so we must discuss only lotto issue here. Dont forget, give what belong to caessar to caessar and God to God
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 07:39

Ok bro ... I won't post again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : male
Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 07:50

Good morning house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 10992
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 08:20

@fireman wrote:
Ok bro ... I won't post again
bro please don't be anoid okay. If u want to post ur bible quote kindly follow the link below.

www.9jatc.com/t14035p60-daily-devotional-guide#511209
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 08:30

No am not angry... Peter I understand Lotto M
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 08:36

@peter pan wrote:
@fireman wrote:
Ok bro ... I won't post again
bro please don't be anoid okay. If u want to post ur bible quote kindly follow the link below.

www.9jatc.com/t14035p60-daily-devotional-guide#511209

No am not angry... Peter I understand Lotto M
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 08:45

@Lotto messiah wrote:
@fireman wrote:
Saturday 13th February, 2016.

FOLLOW ME

Luk 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
(Luk 5:31). It's very important for us to always remember that JESUS came to die for our sins, and reconcile us to GOD. Righteous people do not need repentance but sinners do. JESUS came for those who have fallen short of the glory of GOD (Rom 3:23). JESUS told Levi who was a tax collector to follow HIM, despite his short falls. Today, GOD is calling you too to follow HIM. No matter how sinful you are, it is you GOD is interested in. JESUS loves you just as you are. HE is not condemning you but rather, HE wants you to turn and follow HIM. Let go of the lifestyle you are currently living, and follow HIM. HE is the bread of life, the living water, come unto HIM for HE cares. Today is your day of salvation. I cannot promise you of tomorrow, but I can promise that if you accept to follow JESUS, your eternity is secured. GOD is not looking for perfect people to use, HE is searching and calling the imperfect people like us. Answer HIS call now, for tomorrow might be too late. I pray you will be bold to accept the calling and follow HIM forever.

Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent ( Rev 3:3).

am not a moderator and i tink what u said is perfectly right but here is lotto forum so we must discuss only lotto issue here. Dont forget, give what belong to caessar to caessar and God to God
i understand you bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
la2ua
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 09:30

@royz wrote:
@la2ua wrote:
@royz wrote:
Bonanza
61 51 19 77 18
18 77
19 77
18 19
61 51
61 19
51 19
long time bro
Yeah..how ur side..how sure is ur 7bk for National
verry strong banker I wil show u my plan later I'm not wit chat nw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtopher11
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 09:42

National check mega star gold evt124 -127 drop 43 @cbm flwk 19@win &57@mc flk 24lap 19 &16@4bw&48@mac
win 12-8-10-16-23
bk23*16

Check. National evt1153-1156 drop 19-57closed in win 3wkdwn 48-16closed. In win &83@mac .
Win:43-16-30-81-22
Bk16-81
Best perm: 12-8-46-16-23-81
direct 23-16-81
#xtopher
Goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 10:46

@fireman wrote:
@Lotto messiah wrote:
@fireman wrote:
Saturday 13th February, 2016.

FOLLOW ME

Luk 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
(Luk 5:31). It's very important for us to always remember that JESUS came to die for our sins, and reconcile us to GOD. Righteous people do not need repentance but sinners do. JESUS came for those who have fallen short of the glory of GOD (Rom 3:23). JESUS told Levi who was a tax collector to follow HIM, despite his short falls. Today, GOD is calling you too to follow HIM. No matter how sinful you are, it is you GOD is interested in. JESUS loves you just as you are. HE is not condemning you but rather, HE wants you to turn and follow HIM. Let go of the lifestyle you are currently living, and follow HIM. HE is the bread of life, the living water, come unto HIM for HE cares. Today is your day of salvation. I cannot promise you of tomorrow, but I can promise that if you accept to follow JESUS, your eternity is secured. GOD is not looking for perfect people to use, HE is searching and calling the imperfect people like us. Answer HIS call now, for tomorrow might be too late. I pray you will be bold to accept the calling and follow HIM forever.

Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent ( Rev 3:3).

am not a moderator and i tink what u said is perfectly right but here is lotto forum so we must discuss only lotto issue here. Dont forget, give what belong to caessar to caessar and God to God
i understand you bro Very Happy

this guy fireman just use style to give us his games..
5 32
5 31
3 23

3bk

thats the meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireman
Novice
Novice


Sex : Male
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 10:55

@royz wrote:
@fireman wrote:
@Lotto messiah wrote:
@fireman wrote:
Saturday 13th February, 2016.

FOLLOW ME

Luk 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
(Luk 5:31). It's very important for us to always remember that JESUS came to die for our sins, and reconcile us to GOD. Righteous people do not need repentance but sinners do. JESUS came for those who have fallen short of the glory of GOD (Rom 3:23). JESUS told Levi who was a tax collector to follow HIM, despite his short falls. Today, GOD is calling you too to follow HIM. No matter how sinful you are, it is you GOD is interested in. JESUS loves you just as you are. HE is not condemning you but rather, HE wants you to turn and follow HIM. Let go of the lifestyle you are currently living, and follow HIM. HE is the bread of life, the living water, come unto HIM for HE cares. Today is your day of salvation. I cannot promise you of tomorrow, but I can promise that if you accept to follow JESUS, your eternity is secured. GOD is not looking for perfect people to use, HE is searching and calling the imperfect people like us. Answer HIS call now, for tomorrow might be too late. I pray you will be bold to accept the calling and follow HIM forever.

Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent ( Rev 3:3).

am not a moderator and i tink what u said is perfectly right but here is lotto forum so we must discuss only lotto issue here. Dont forget, give what belong to caessar to caessar and God to God
i understand you bro Very Happy

this guy fireman just use style to give us his games..
5 32
5 31
3 23

3bk

thats the meaning.
No bro I just felt like sharing a bible reading each morning lol.....please dont use the verse to stake lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 1892
Location : TheWord.Nation

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 11:02

Bazooka
32
against
90-21-43
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puffmy2sure
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 11:17

SU
PER====(((78BK-54-86)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samue segun
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 306
Location : ILE-IFE

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 11:42

dream nob for all today's game's Pam 8-4-13-43-84
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 11:53

Super
74
74-23
74-66
74-04
74-82
74-82-4-66-23

[[ Powered by #Afralotto ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
AmazingG2012
Senior
Senior
avatar

Sex : male
Posts : 1021

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 11:55

@royz wrote:
@fireman wrote:
@Lotto messiah wrote:
@fireman wrote:
Saturday 13th February, 2016.

FOLLOW ME

Luk 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
(Luk 5:31). It's very important for us to always remember that JESUS came to die for our sins, and reconcile us to GOD. Righteous people do not need repentance but sinners do. JESUS came for those who have fallen short of the glory of GOD (Rom 3:23). JESUS told Levi who was a tax collector to follow HIM, despite his short falls. Today, GOD is calling you too to follow HIM. No matter how sinful you are, it is you GOD is interested in. JESUS loves you just as you are. HE is not condemning you but rather, HE wants you to turn and follow HIM. Let go of the lifestyle you are currently living, and follow HIM. HE is the bread of life, the living water, come unto HIM for HE cares. Today is your day of salvation. I cannot promise you of tomorrow, but I can promise that if you accept to follow JESUS, your eternity is secured. GOD is not looking for perfect people to use, HE is searching and calling the imperfect people like us. Answer HIS call now, for tomorrow might be too late. I pray you will be bold to accept the calling and follow HIM forever.

Remember therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it and repent ( Rev 3:3).

am not a moderator and i tink what u said is perfectly right but here is lotto forum so we must discuss only lotto issue here. Dont forget, give what belong to caessar to caessar and God to God
i understand you bro Very Happy

this guy fireman just use style to give us his games..
5 32
5 31
3 23

3bk

thats the meaning.
Hahaha...interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
avatar

Sex : Male
Posts : 3968
Location : Lagos state

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 11:57

SUPER FREE BANKER 74
74 29
74 44
74 75
74 39
perm 74 29 75 39 44
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20755
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 12:02

Anything for bois
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surest banker
Novice
Novice


Sex : female
Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 12:04

national live banker 58 CBW
58-44
58-62
58-17
58-54
58-36

58-17-62

58-17-62-54-36-44
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3299
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 12:09

Tanx danddy &. Adecare
@ la2ua I dey ooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hearttalk30
Senior
Senior
avatar

Sex : female
Posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2016-02-13, 12:10

NATIONAL
15BK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   

Back to top Go down
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Ghana lotto results - Baba Ijebu forum-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.