Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 09 Jan 2016, 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Saturday January 9, 2016

Topic: GREAT LEADERS, GREAT NATIONS

Read Genesis 12:1-3

Memorize: I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you i will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. (Genesis 12:3)

It is a universal phenomenon that everything rises and falls on leadership.

The availability of competent, effective, visionary leaders or their absence is the singular, most important factor that determines the succes or failure of any family or organisation, institution, church or nation.

No nation can be greater than the quality of its leaders. The kind of leadership being displayed or exhibited by the leaders of a nation in a critical reflection of the state of that nation and a sure pointer to the immidiate future ahead. Unless tnere is a change, present bad leaders cannot usher in a glorious future for any nation. This applies to the church in any generation.

Thus, the irreducible minimum prerequisite for any nation to become great is qualitative leadership at all levels- in she family, at school, in institutions, in communities, etc.

Do we desire greatness for our nation? Let us pray that God will bring into puplic leadership men and women with the capacity, skills and largeness of heart to lead our nation to the next level. Do we desire greatness for our churches? Let us pray for quality leadership.

Also prayerfully seek for God to develop on you the qualities that exhibit greatness, because HE can use you too.

PRAYER POINT

1. Lord, make me the kind of leader you can use for your glory.

2. Lord, in Your mercy, raise for this nation, leaders after Your own heart.

3. Lord, give us caring, godly leaders in our churches and assemblies.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 32-35

.....It is well.....

...Ayusguy_TheWord...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:33 am

keeping the soul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sun 28 Feb 2016, 9:55 pm

God is Good all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Mon 29 Feb 2016, 9:38 am

Always always bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Mon 29 Feb 2016, 6:06 pm

I hope it is touching ur life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:45 am

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH, Daily
Devotional Guide: The LIVING WATER.....Impacting lifes!
-------------------------------
Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TOPIC: VICTORY AT LAST

TEXT: 2 SAMUEL 5:1-10

MEMORISE: When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a compact with them at Hebron before the Lord, and they anointed David king over Israel. (2 Sam 5:3).

There are many lessons for us from the life of King David. How God dealt with him, his sins and forgiveness all serve as lessons for us.

In the above passage, David at last arrived at the palace to reigh and rule over all the tribes of Israel. Major authorities of the Bible accept that he was between sixteen and seventeen years of age when he was first anointed King to replace King Saul. Between the anointing and his coronation at age thirty, God needed to take him through the ''university of adversity'', not to crush him but to strengthen him and brush him up for the coming assignments.

On the eve of Saul's death, David lost everything he ever possessed in Ziklag, to some marauders. But by the next day, he became king over judah and later over all Israel, despite the antics of King Saul. Before his ascension to the throne, imagine how he had demonstrated acts of forgiveness and humility to Saul and had practically cared for his followers. God in heaven was watching.
What are you passing through today? Stop fretting. Relax and see how God will take you successfully through the wilderness of life. You will get to where he has planned for you, whether the enemy likes it or not. It shall be victory at last (Amen).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, demonstrate in my life that You turn mourning into dancing by Your unquestionable power.

2. I take authority over every challenge I am going through and I'll go through, in Jesus' name. I will laugh last over them.

3. Let every challenge confronting the Church in the land be a walk over; in the name of Jesus.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 1-5

click on the link below to like
#The_Living_Water facebook page
http://mobile.facebook.com/The-Living-Water-115515181796726/

If you don't have bible, you can
also read bible online by click on the link below or mark and copy it to your browser

http://www.lds.org/scriptures/bible?lang=eng

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY NEW MONTH..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Tue 01 Mar 2016, 1:28 pm

Pastor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Wed 02 Mar 2016, 5:33 am

Wednesday, March 2, 201

TOPIC: NEVER WASTE GOD'S RESOURCES

TEXT: JUDGES 15:1-20

MEMORISE: Samson said to them, ''Since you've acted like this, i won't stop until i get my revenge on you.'' (Judges 15:7).

It is very clear in Genesis that God formed man from clay before breathing the breath of life into him. God detests wasting His resources. When He provided manna for the Israelites, His instruction bothered not only on obedience, but was in a way, teaching them resource management that is lacking in our world today (Exo 16:17-20). Jesus Christ also exhibited resource management when He asked His disciples to gather the leftovers after He miraculously fed thousands. He taught us to avoid waste (Mark 8:8; 6:43).

All men are God's resources. He expects us to utilise the endowment, resources and gifts lavished on us justifiably and judiciously. Samson wasted his God-given resources. This man commissioned to deal with God's enemies, was going about wasting the anointing (Judges 15:1ff).

What gifts and talants have you been endowed with? Do you squander them? Any of the gifts and talents misused or misdirected is as good as being wasted (Matt 25:24-25). Use the resources in the way God wants them to be used. And you can understand the essence of the given resources as you study the Word of the Giver.
God is unhappy seeing His resources wasted, just as you won't open eyes and fold your arms while your empire collaps! Make amends today if you have been wasting His rare resources. Remember: God holds you accountable for things He has put under your watch.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I shall not be a resource waster, in Jesus' Name.

2. Holy Spirit, I open my heart unto You, fill me and let your gifts operate in me to do supernatural exploits in your vineyard.

3. Lord, help Your Church to rightly appropriate the resources You are committing to us with all prudence.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 6-10

also read bible online by click on the link below or mark and copy it to your browser

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY NEW MONTH..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Wed 02 Mar 2016, 6:33 am

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Thu 03 Mar 2016, 12:27 pm

AMEN OOOooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:50 am

Friday, March 4, 2016

TOPIC: ETERNALLY SECURE IN CHRIST

TEXT: ISAIAH 43:4

MEMORISE: Since you are precious and honoured in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. (Isa 43:4).

The huge amount goverments spend on the security of presidents is undoubtedly high. They call it security vote, and you are left to spend it as you like, in most countries. Such is not audited and the beneficiaries are never called to account for how it is spent. In spite of all these voted huge amounts of money, cases abound in nations where there Heads of state die mysteriously, some are even murdered like cheap chickens, most surprisingly in the full glare of the so-called personal security details. Their best physicians have been to no avail. Truly, Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labour in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain (Psa 127:1).
Brethren, the Word of God is true to life. The Maximum security of your life is the hand of God. He is ready to demonstrate and lavish His protection on you. He did it for Moses. Where many children were killed according to king Pharaoh's command in the broad day light, Moses' life was spared. What of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego, those who carried them to the furnace of fire died in their stead. The accusers of Daniel did not return from the den of lions.
Why are you running helter-skelter for the security of your life? So many have made a shipwreck of their lifes by seeking protection/security from man and Satan (cf. Jer 17:5-Cool. God means what He says according to His Word that, He will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in Him. If you obey Him, you will enjoy the provision also.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, I believe in Your power to secure me eternally. Help me to trust You absolutely.

2. Lord, defend me and everything that relates to me always against the onslaught of the devil and his cohorts.

3. Lord Jesus protects your servants that are working in dangerous places.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 16-20

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Fri 04 Mar 2016, 12:53 pm

Nic1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 05 Mar 2016, 6:41 am

Saturday, March 5, 2016

TOPIC: KEEP YOUR TEMPER

TEXT: EXODUS 32:15-20

MEMORISE: Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control. (Prov. 25:28).

When a person loses his/her temper, one of the most common expressions used to describe the situation is ''fly off the handle''.
This phrase refers to the head of a hammer coming loose from its handle as the carpenter attempts to use it. Many terrible things can happen as a result.
Firstly, the hammer becomes useless, no longer good for work. In like manner, when a person loses his tempr, he often loses his effectiveness. Anything he says may not be taken seriously, and is likely to be unproductive.

Secondly, the hammerhead, twirling out of control, is likely to cause some type of damage to anything in its path, including brutal injury and death, as the case may be. The person who loses his temper causes damage even if he doesn't realise it, perherps physically to people or objects in his way, and nearly always emotionally to those who feel they are victims of uncontrolled wrath.

Thirdly, the repair of both the hammer and the resulting damage takes time. The person who loses his temper may recover quickly, but the one who is the victim of the hotness of the temper rarely recovers as quickly.

Your temper is like a fire. It gets very destructive when it gets out of control.
Keep your temper today; nobody else wants it! You know why? Your anger never works the work of righteousness (Jas 1:20). Control your spirit and you will be wise person (Prov 16:32).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, give me spirit of self-control.

2. Prat that God will help to restore every good thing about your life and home, that has been destroyed undue display of bad temper.

3. Ask God to restore every good thing that envy and bad temper have destroyed or rendered useless in our nation.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 21-25

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sun 06 Mar 2016, 7:42 am

Amen oooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Mon 07 Mar 2016, 5:26 am

9jatc pastor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:01 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 17, 2016

TOPIC: TURNING POINT__THE PRODIGAL SON

TEXT: LUKE 15:11-24

MEMORISE: When he came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my father's hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death!' (Luke 15:17).

Turning point is the period of self-discovery and self awareness regarding one's prevalent status of loss, such that one is ready to make a positive change. Backsliders need turning points like the prodigal son, when he said to himself, 'Howmany of my father's hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I. Have sinned against heaving and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired men' (Luke 15:17-19). This decision eventually led to his deliverance from death, and restoration to the father's undoubted love, inexhaustible forgiveness and care.

Nicodemus was a good religious leader among the Pharisees. But that he met Jesus that night. His life would have remained the same. Apostle Paul thought he was pursuing God's course by committing the early Christians to death until he met Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus. That was his own turning point (Act 9:1-6).

Prophet Moses was a shepherd in the wilderness. His turning points came when he saw and was sensitive to the burning bush. He said, I will go over and see this strange sight --- why the bush does not burn up (Exo 3:3). Peter's turning point came the day he met Christ after he had laboured all night in his fishing business. The miraculous catch endeared him to the saviour in an encounter he couldn't have easily forgotten.
Have you had such a definite encounter with Christ? Are you born again? If not, let today be your turning points. Confess your sins now, and accept Christ's lordship. Let Him start to live the new life in you (Gal 2:20). That is all.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, please reveal to me the very person You see me to be on Your error-free radar.

2. Lord, give my life, home, business and ministry the needed turning points, unto Your eternal glory.

3. Oh Lord, You have got this nation in Your hands. Let there be positive turnaround for the sake of Your people in the nation.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 2KINGS 1-5

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 16 Apr 2016, 9:25 am

THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2016

SIN AND ITS PENALTY
READ
ROMANS 1:16-32

MEMORISE: The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness (Rom 1:18)

Sin is the most dangerous weapon Satan uses against man. The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law (1 Cor 15:56). Death is the wages of sin (Rom 6:23), yet, man does not seem to die (at least physically) immediately he commits sin. The truth is, he is already dead spiritually, just like what happened to Adam. The glory/covering of God departs, making the sinner prone to satanic torments, including shame, barrenness in its various forms (of the land, of the womb), disgrace, sickness/diseases, attack, family instability, curses, war, natural disasters, accidents, poverty, vocational disasters, execution, rejection, confusion, etc.
Sin is a bait that the devil uses to catch his preys. Before sin sends the unrepentant sinner to hell, he begins to experience a similar condition here on earth. Separation from the God of holiness is the step towards hell.
Jesus Christ died for our sins. He has the fullest capacity to forgive sin and remove its effects. He is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness(1 John 1:9), if and when we repent.
His precious blood declares us justified before the Father. That is, He presents us before the righteous Father as one who has never sinned before, by His own imputed righteousness. He does not stop there; He continually advocates for us before the Father. What a great
privilege. You won't appreciate the depth of it until you come into Him.
To appreciate these benefits, confess all your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness. He will wash you clean, heal you, bless you and you will no longer live in terror again. God punishes sin and the sinner. You can't bear the brunt of His wrath.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, give me victory over the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life.

2. Lord, deliver me from those sins I find difficult to part with (Be sincerely specific).

3. Pray that the God expected emphasis on the danger of sin and the readiness of God to forgive will dominate our pulpits more than ever before.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: JOB 23-24

Good morning and Happy Day!
Jesus is calling you to share in His glory. Will you reject the call?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donT72
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 16 Apr 2016, 9:39 am

Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Wed 20 Apr 2016, 9:45 pm

''If you cannot see what God has done, you stop Him from doing anything more.''
----Psalm 78:42,59-60

......GoodNight.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.