Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-10, 05:43

Pastor keu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-10, 06:36

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH, Daily
Devotional Guide: The LIVING WATER.....Impacting lifes!
-------------------------------
Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Topic: DON'T ASSIST!

TEXT: 1 PETER 5:6-10

MEMORISE: Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)

There is much outcry everyday by people concerning ''the work of the devil'' Everything that goes bad/sour is said to be ''the devil's work!'' The devil is so portrayed and magnified as if he is omnipresent, omniscient or omnipotent, whereas he is nothing; he only succeeds on lives that conciously or ignorantly cooperate with and assist him to finish them. If Satan fails to gain control over your heart, then he cannot triumph over you.
By doing the devil's biddings, you are assisting him to have his way in your life, home, business or ministry (cf. 1 Jn 3:8a). You open up your cracks and loop holes to him in all ways and all that he represents (1 Pet 5:8,9). The resultant effect of resisting the devil and his agents is that he will flee from you. Our Lord Jesus Christ also resisted him when he came to Him (Jesus) with series of temptation (Matt 4:1-Cool.

Stop indulging and involving in shady, questionable and ungodly 'deals' and relationships! Don't join the bandwagon of those who always blame the devil for their misbehaviours. Yes, the devil remains the mastermind of all evil, yet, God has given us the grace to say no to his advances, thus giving us no room for excuses to assist the devil to destroy us.
As you set out on today's activities, resolve withing you to resist the devil and never to assist him; he'll surely flee by God's power.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Oh Lord, help me never to cooperate with the devil to accomplish his purpose against me and others.

2. Lord, help Christian to be more commited to fighting the devil.

3. Holy Spirit, swiftly visit every Christian at the verge of losing their priceless salvation, with Your powerful conviction.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: NUMBERS 33-36

click on the link below to like
#The_Living_Water facebook page
http://mobile.facebook.com/The-Living-Water-115515181796726/

If you don't have bible, you can
also read bible online by click on the link below or mark and copy it to your browser

http://www.lds.org/scriptures/bible?lang=eng

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
.........HALLELUYAH........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-10, 08:02

Haleluya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-11, 06:40

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Topic: DON'T STOP!

TEXT: GENESIS 26:12-32

MEMORISE: That day isaac's servants came and told him about the well they had dug. They said, ''We've found water!'' (Genesis 26:32).

God espects you to back up your prayer and fasting with right actions and persistence! God has His role in getting you to your Canaan land. Your part is to cooperate with Him. Therefore, aside prayer, attitude, volition and discretion go long way in getting you what you need.

10 of those 12 spies came with a negative, myopic report (Num 13:28), and succeeded in winning over the likeminded faithless ones. Actually, no one stopped them. They stopped themselves. Hence, they couldn't reach the Promise Land! (Heb.3:11) Conversely, Isaac, who had obediently stayed in Gerar, despite the famine in the land, had dug some wells, only for enemies to fill them up. They thought he would be tired of digging more, but he never gave up untill he triumphed. What do you think is stopping or can stop you from attaining to God's height of success for your life, marriage, career, ministry, etc.? The only one who can stop you is YOU! Rise up now and say with all boldness and faith: ''I am able to go up and take my God-given possession, entering into the fulfilment of my destiny'', like the visionary spies (Num 13:30).

REMEMBER: Your problem is not your problem; your attitude to your problem is your problem.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I receive the encouragement from Above to never stop in my aspiration to attain to God's best for my life, in Jesus'name.

2. Ask God to intervene in the issues of brethren who are at the verge of throwing in the towel due to prevalent challenges.

3. Pray that God should visit the entertainment industry with His cleansing power because of the upcoming generation.

also read bible online by click on the link below or mark and copy it to your browser

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY LENTING PERIOD.
.........HALLELUYAH.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-11, 07:27

Happy lenting period
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-12, 06:39

Friday, February 12, 2016

Topic: BE CAREFUL; THE WORLD IS AGEING!

TEXT: 1 JOHN 2:12-17

MEMORISE: The world and it's desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever. (1 John 2:17).

Some believe that the aged you become, the lower the level of your reasoning faculty. What an irony! That best briefly describes the world we live in; the computer, to the present jet age. The world's oldest fashions of yesteryears are fast in vogue again. They are merely being recycled, while some think they are innovations. Why then the mad rush and rat race to meet with the ageing and declining world? Heavenly conscious ones don't bother to called 'old schools' for refusing to conform to the world's fads (cf. Rom 12:2-3). The technological breakthroughs of the modern world have been discovered to wreck more havoc than benefits, especially on the youth (1 Tim 4:12; 2Tim 3:1f).

As a child of God in this age, you must go in His direction, not as the world dictates. We have the unchanging God and His standards although, we live in a changing world! Let everything turn upside down, the standards and foundations of God's holiness are solidly unaffected. If you are calling and are being called by God's name, you cannot afford to blend with the ils of the declining and ageing world (Jer 10:1; 2Tim 2:19).
The ageing world will soon disappear; but if you do God's will, you will live forever. Never join the bandwagon of the corrupt! Be who you are expected to be-God's representative!

PRAYER POINTS
1. I receive the grace to stand out in this ageing world, in Jesus' name.

2. Lord, make us Daniels who would refuse to be contaminated with kings' ungodly delicacies in this generation.

3. Lord, help Your Church and its leaders to be more aware of the need to be separated from the corrupt system of the world.

BIBLE READING: DEUTERONOMY 4-6

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY LENTING PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-23, 05:31

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Topic: WATCH IT!

TEXT: 1 SAMUEL 21:1-9

MEMORISE: David went to Nob, to Ahimelech the priest.Ahimelech trembled when he me him, and asked, ''Why are you alone? Why is no one with you?'' (1Sam 21:1)

A man once wrote: ''Keep one thing forever in view;the truth, and if you do this through it may seen to lead you away from the opinion of men, it will assuredly conduct you to the throne of God.''
In his time of distress, David fled to the house of God. King Saul was actually pursuing him to take his life. He ran to the house of God for security and reinforcement. It is great comfort in the day of trouble to know that we have a God to whom we can run for devine intervention (cf. Psa 46:1-3; Heb 4:15,16).

In our text for today, David told a lie and it eventually led to the death of the priests of the LORD. David was know to be a man of great faith and courage, yet both failed him because he allowed fear and cowardice to set in. Had he trusted God aright, he would not have used a sinful (selfish) stragedy for his own preservation. He repented of this later (1 Sam 22:22). He told the lie in the precence of a traitor who later became a killer (1 Sam 21:1,7;22:21).
He also feigned madness (1 Sam 21:12-15). All these were done out of fear (v 12). Couldn't God save him without these 'false appearance'? It is not written for our imitation but for our admonition. Let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

If we would but trust God aright, we don't need ''white lies'' or dishonouring devices for our preservation. If you tell the truth, you have the infinite power of God supporting you.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, help me to be strong in times of temptation

2. Lord, help me to be vigilant enough against the cunning of the devil.

3. Pray for brethren going through terrible times of temptation, that they will be strong enough to stand for Him.

BIBLE READING: JOSHUA 16-20

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY LENTING PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-24, 05:28

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Topic: A PLEA FOR REVIVAL

TEXT: PSALM 85:1-13

MEMORISE: Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Show us Your unfailing love, O LORD, and grant us Your salvation. (Psalm 85:6-7).

God often grants re-awakining when men recognise their deep spiritual needs and, in heartfelt agony, plead with His to come to their aid. When there is genuine repentance, God releases His power.
Israel, as a nation, is favoured by God. After regaining freedom from Egyptian captivity, God led them to the Promise Land, in spite of their inconsistent walk with Him. The inconsistence of the Israelites' walk with God developed out of their familiarity with Him (familiarity contempt) and their yawning for idol worshipping like other nations.
The writer of this Psalm realised there must have been a lot of strain in their interpersonal relationships, inordinate ambition, hatred and hearts drifted away from God. Therefore, the nation needed spiritual re-awakening in order to get back to the very centre of the will of God.

Many Christian assemblies today have become cold. The glory has departed in many places. It is not re-organisation and re-modelling that is needed, but a heaven-sent revival. So we must abase ourselves and cry aloud for revival. God in His mercy, will rekindle His fire of revival in our lives and churches.
What areas of your life need revival? Revival is on the way when those affected by coldnee and lukewarmness discover themselves, and passionately desire devine intervention. Are you ready?

PRAYER POINTS
1. Send down revival, oh Lord, into my life and home.

2. Lord, make me an instrument of lasting revival in this generation.

3. Send down revival, oh Lord, into our churches.

BIBLE READING FOR TOD: JOSHUA 21-24

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY LENTING PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-24, 05:55

Thanks...It really help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-24, 09:14

HALLELUYAH..... GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. AMEN. STAY BLESS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-25, 06:42

9jatc pastor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-26, 10:02

Thank God ooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-27, 07:33

keeping the soul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-28, 21:55

God is Good all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-29, 09:38

Always always bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-02-29, 18:06

I hope it is touching ur life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-01, 05:45

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TOPIC: VICTORY AT LAST

TEXT: 2 SAMUEL 5:1-10

MEMORISE: When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a compact with them at Hebron before the Lord, and they anointed David king over Israel. (2 Sam 5:3).

There are many lessons for us from the life of King David. How God dealt with him, his sins and forgiveness all serve as lessons for us.

In the above passage, David at last arrived at the palace to reigh and rule over all the tribes of Israel. Major authorities of the Bible accept that he was between sixteen and seventeen years of age when he was first anointed King to replace King Saul. Between the anointing and his coronation at age thirty, God needed to take him through the ''university of adversity'', not to crush him but to strengthen him and brush him up for the coming assignments.

On the eve of Saul's death, David lost everything he ever possessed in Ziklag, to some marauders. But by the next day, he became king over judah and later over all Israel, despite the antics of King Saul. Before his ascension to the throne, imagine how he had demonstrated acts of forgiveness and humility to Saul and had practically cared for his followers. God in heaven was watching.
What are you passing through today? Stop fretting. Relax and see how God will take you successfully through the wilderness of life. You will get to where he has planned for you, whether the enemy likes it or not. It shall be victory at last (Amen).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, demonstrate in my life that You turn mourning into dancing by Your unquestionable power.

2. I take authority over every challenge I am going through and I'll go through, in Jesus' name. I will laugh last over them.

3. Let every challenge confronting the Church in the land be a walk over; in the name of Jesus.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 1-5

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY NEW MONTH..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-01, 13:28

Pastor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-02, 05:33

Wednesday, March 2, 201

TOPIC: NEVER WASTE GOD'S RESOURCES

TEXT: JUDGES 15:1-20

MEMORISE: Samson said to them, ''Since you've acted like this, i won't stop until i get my revenge on you.'' (Judges 15:7).

It is very clear in Genesis that God formed man from clay before breathing the breath of life into him. God detests wasting His resources. When He provided manna for the Israelites, His instruction bothered not only on obedience, but was in a way, teaching them resource management that is lacking in our world today (Exo 16:17-20). Jesus Christ also exhibited resource management when He asked His disciples to gather the leftovers after He miraculously fed thousands. He taught us to avoid waste (Mark 8:8; 6:43).

All men are God's resources. He expects us to utilise the endowment, resources and gifts lavished on us justifiably and judiciously. Samson wasted his God-given resources. This man commissioned to deal with God's enemies, was going about wasting the anointing (Judges 15:1ff).

What gifts and talants have you been endowed with? Do you squander them? Any of the gifts and talents misused or misdirected is as good as being wasted (Matt 25:24-25). Use the resources in the way God wants them to be used. And you can understand the essence of the given resources as you study the Word of the Giver.
God is unhappy seeing His resources wasted, just as you won't open eyes and fold your arms while your empire collaps! Make amends today if you have been wasting His rare resources. Remember: God holds you accountable for things He has put under your watch.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I shall not be a resource waster, in Jesus' Name.

2. Holy Spirit, I open my heart unto You, fill me and let your gifts operate in me to do supernatural exploits in your vineyard.

3. Lord, help Your Church to rightly appropriate the resources You are committing to us with all prudence.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 6-10

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.

HAPPY NEW MONTH..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-02, 06:33

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-03, 12:27

AMEN OOOooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-04, 05:50

Friday, March 4, 2016

TOPIC: ETERNALLY SECURE IN CHRIST

TEXT: ISAIAH 43:4

MEMORISE: Since you are precious and honoured in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. (Isa 43:4).

The huge amount goverments spend on the security of presidents is undoubtedly high. They call it security vote, and you are left to spend it as you like, in most countries. Such is not audited and the beneficiaries are never called to account for how it is spent. In spite of all these voted huge amounts of money, cases abound in nations where there Heads of state die mysteriously, some are even murdered like cheap chickens, most surprisingly in the full glare of the so-called personal security details. Their best physicians have been to no avail. Truly, Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labour in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain (Psa 127:1).
Brethren, the Word of God is true to life. The Maximum security of your life is the hand of God. He is ready to demonstrate and lavish His protection on you. He did it for Moses. Where many children were killed according to king Pharaoh's command in the broad day light, Moses' life was spared. What of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego, those who carried them to the furnace of fire died in their stead. The accusers of Daniel did not return from the den of lions.
Why are you running helter-skelter for the security of your life? So many have made a shipwreck of their lifes by seeking protection/security from man and Satan (cf. Jer 17:5-Cool. God means what He says according to His Word that, He will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in Him. If you obey Him, you will enjoy the provision also.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, I believe in Your power to secure me eternally. Help me to trust You absolutely.

2. Lord, defend me and everything that relates to me always against the onslaught of the devil and his cohorts.

3. Lord Jesus protects your servants that are working in dangerous places.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 16-20

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-04, 12:53

Nic1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-05, 06:41

Saturday, March 5, 2016

TOPIC: KEEP YOUR TEMPER

TEXT: EXODUS 32:15-20

MEMORISE: Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control. (Prov. 25:28).

When a person loses his/her temper, one of the most common expressions used to describe the situation is ''fly off the handle''.
This phrase refers to the head of a hammer coming loose from its handle as the carpenter attempts to use it. Many terrible things can happen as a result.
Firstly, the hammer becomes useless, no longer good for work. In like manner, when a person loses his tempr, he often loses his effectiveness. Anything he says may not be taken seriously, and is likely to be unproductive.

Secondly, the hammerhead, twirling out of control, is likely to cause some type of damage to anything in its path, including brutal injury and death, as the case may be. The person who loses his temper causes damage even if he doesn't realise it, perherps physically to people or objects in his way, and nearly always emotionally to those who feel they are victims of uncontrolled wrath.

Thirdly, the repair of both the hammer and the resulting damage takes time. The person who loses his temper may recover quickly, but the one who is the victim of the hotness of the temper rarely recovers as quickly.

Your temper is like a fire. It gets very destructive when it gets out of control.
Keep your temper today; nobody else wants it! You know why? Your anger never works the work of righteousness (Jas 1:20). Control your spirit and you will be wise person (Prov 16:32).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, give me spirit of self-control.

2. Prat that God will help to restore every good thing about your life and home, that has been destroyed undue display of bad temper.

3. Ask God to restore every good thing that envy and bad temper have destroyed or rendered useless in our nation.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 SAMUEL 21-25

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-06, 07:42

Amen oooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-07, 05:26

9jatc pastor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-03-17, 01:01

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 17, 2016

TOPIC: TURNING POINT__THE PRODIGAL SON

TEXT: LUKE 15:11-24

MEMORISE: When he came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my father's hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death!' (Luke 15:17).

Turning point is the period of self-discovery and self awareness regarding one's prevalent status of loss, such that one is ready to make a positive change. Backsliders need turning points like the prodigal son, when he said to himself, 'Howmany of my father's hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I. Have sinned against heaving and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired men' (Luke 15:17-19). This decision eventually led to his deliverance from death, and restoration to the father's undoubted love, inexhaustible forgiveness and care.

Nicodemus was a good religious leader among the Pharisees. But that he met Jesus that night. His life would have remained the same. Apostle Paul thought he was pursuing God's course by committing the early Christians to death until he met Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus. That was his own turning point (Act 9:1-6).

Prophet Moses was a shepherd in the wilderness. His turning points came when he saw and was sensitive to the burning bush. He said, I will go over and see this strange sight --- why the bush does not burn up (Exo 3:3). Peter's turning point came the day he met Christ after he had laboured all night in his fishing business. The miraculous catch endeared him to the saviour in an encounter he couldn't have easily forgotten.
Have you had such a definite encounter with Christ? Are you born again? If not, let today be your turning points. Confess your sins now, and accept Christ's lordship. Let Him start to live the new life in you (Gal 2:20). That is all.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, please reveal to me the very person You see me to be on Your error-free radar.

2. Lord, give my life, home, business and ministry the needed turning points, unto Your eternal glory.

3. Oh Lord, You have got this nation in Your hands. Let there be positive turnaround for the sake of Your people in the nation.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 2KINGS 1-5

NOW YOU ARE SAVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-16, 09:25

THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2016

SIN AND ITS PENALTY
READ
ROMANS 1:16-32

MEMORISE: The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness (Rom 1:18)

Sin is the most dangerous weapon Satan uses against man. The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law (1 Cor 15:56). Death is the wages of sin (Rom 6:23), yet, man does not seem to die (at least physically) immediately he commits sin. The truth is, he is already dead spiritually, just like what happened to Adam. The glory/covering of God departs, making the sinner prone to satanic torments, including shame, barrenness in its various forms (of the land, of the womb), disgrace, sickness/diseases, attack, family instability, curses, war, natural disasters, accidents, poverty, vocational disasters, execution, rejection, confusion, etc.
Sin is a bait that the devil uses to catch his preys. Before sin sends the unrepentant sinner to hell, he begins to experience a similar condition here on earth. Separation from the God of holiness is the step towards hell.
Jesus Christ died for our sins. He has the fullest capacity to forgive sin and remove its effects. He is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness(1 John 1:9), if and when we repent.
His precious blood declares us justified before the Father. That is, He presents us before the righteous Father as one who has never sinned before, by His own imputed righteousness. He does not stop there; He continually advocates for us before the Father. What a great
privilege. You won't appreciate the depth of it until you come into Him.
To appreciate these benefits, confess all your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness. He will wash you clean, heal you, bless you and you will no longer live in terror again. God punishes sin and the sinner. You can't bear the brunt of His wrath.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, give me victory over the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life.

2. Lord, deliver me from those sins I find difficult to part with (Be sincerely specific).

3. Pray that the God expected emphasis on the danger of sin and the readiness of God to forgive will dominate our pulpits more than ever before.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: JOB 23-24

Good morning and Happy Day!
Jesus is calling you to share in His glory. Will you reject the call?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
donT72
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-16, 09:39

Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-20, 21:45

''If you cannot see what God has done, you stop Him from doing anything more.''
----Psalm 78:42,59-60

......GoodNight.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-20, 22:02

Pastor of our time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-20, 22:04

Let give God the glory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-22, 06:46

"When you bless God daily, He will bless you daily."
------Psalm 68:19.

"""#GoodMorning """
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-22, 07:03

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH
THE LIVING WATER: DAILY
DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Friday, April 22, 2016
WHEN IT IS WISE TO HIDE
READ 1 SAMUEL 20:24-34
MEMORISE: So David hid in the
field, and when the New Moon
festival came, the king sat down
to eat. (1 Sam 20:24)
Is it not foolish and
presumptuous for us to face
danger headlong when we can
do something to avert it? David
acted wisely according to our
text today. It had been very clear
to him that his life was no longer
safe with King Saul. He had seen
clear signs to confirm his fear.
His friend and confidant,
Jonathan, had spotted the
hostility of his father (Saul), thus
was unmistakably revealed later.
David opted to stay away with
the support of Jonathan his
friend. Saul's godless reaction at
David's absence and his attempt
on Jonathan's life were
confirmation of Saul's intent for
David.
It would have been foolish to
think that since God had chosen
him to be king, then God would
have certainly presented Saul
from killing him. We must be
wise. He did what was right for
him to do at that time, which
was to run away and hide from
the ex-anointed king.
We need to learn from David.
God's promises of protection,
guidance and deliverance are not
to make us become foolish and
presumptuous. They are not to
make us neglect our
responsibilities of being security-
conscious, though we are not to
be suspicious in our living. There
are certain things God would not
do for us, but He had endowed
us with His wisdom to act WISELY
and TIMELY.
Don't miss the point. God's Word
is sure. He will protect us from
evil. But then, we don't have to
cast ourselves down from the
pinnacle of the temple all
because He has given His angels
charge over us. Therefore, your
safety is an important part of
your personal responsibility. Be
neither negligent nor ignorant.
Remember Mary and Joseph
(Matt 2:20-23).

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Oh Lord God, protect me from
all evil.
2. Oh Lord God, help and guide
our leaders on the security of
this country.
3. Lord God protect and fight for
Your church in this country.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: JOB 35-36

Good morning and Happy
Weekend. Do have a lovely day.
Jesus' second coming is around
the corner. Be prepared!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-22, 15:57

""Your forgetting His benefits makes God forget your needs.""
-----Psalm 103:1-5

""#Have_a_nice_day""
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-22, 16:10

Am enjoying your quote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-25, 07:14

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH
THE LIVING WATER : DAILY
DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
DATE: Monday, April 25, 2016
THE LAST WORD
READ JOHN 16:16-24
MEMORISE: So with you: Now is
your time of grief, but I will see
you again and you will rejoice,
and no one will take away your
joy. (John 16:22)
On his sick bed on June 22, 1914,
here are the last words of
Matthew Henry: "A life spent in
the service of God and
communion with Him is the most
comfortable and pleasant life that
anyone can live in this present
world". Matthew Henry is gone,
but his life is a light and comfort
to every generation of believers.
In our text today, it was Jesus'
valedictory message to His
disciples, which thereafter
granted them opportunity to ask
questions quickly before His
departure. The disciples could
not imagine how Jesus would
leave them so soon. The
perplexity of the disciples was
apparent (vv. 17, 18). They were
in the dark because their wrong
notion of Christ's secular
kingdom was deeply rooted in
them, controlling their minds and
actions (cf. Acts 1:1-Cool. Jesus'
consoling words to them that He
would see them again eventually
happened. He resurrected and
they saw Him again. Matthew
Henry died and has gone to
eternity forever. Jesus died, but
resurrected as the Living One. His
words are far weightier than all
others are. How do you take
those words of His? Those who
stubbornly reject His Word on
salvation and holy living will
mourn eternally. May that not be
your lot. What is your answer to
the question in Zech 1:4-6?
The promise of Christ's return is
imminent and those who wait
for Him with spiritual
preparation will rejoice with Him
eternally.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord God, let Your spirit create
a new awakening of the second
coming of Christ in our Churches.
2. Lord my God, prepare me
spiritually for Your second
coming.
3. Lord God, may I not be found
wanting at your second coming.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: JOB 41-42

Good morning...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-04-25, 07:29

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-05-01, 08:03

The Living Water - CAC Daily
Devotional Guide
Sunday, May 1, 2016 (MAY DAY)
YOUTHFUL AND USEFUL
READ 1 SAMUEL 3:1-11
MEMORISE: The boy Samuel ministered before the Lord under Eli. (1 Sam 3:1 a)

As far as God is concerned, age is
not a barrier when He needs an
instrument of valour. No matter
the complaints, God will not take
any excuse from you when He
wants to use you or any of your
children.
Samuel was a boy when God
started using him. A dried fish
cannot be bent any longer. It has
assumed its permanent position.
It will only be broken into pieces
if one tries bending it in its dry
state. God has destined everyone
for positive purposes in life. One
of such purposes is to be useful
to and for Him. In the vineyard of
God, there are many works for
both the young and the old. God
is interested in using you when
you are young. There are many
spiritual gifts in His store to pour
on you as a youth. And
afterward, I will pour out my
Spirit on all people. Your sons
and daughters will prophesy,...
your young men will see visions,
promised the LORD (Joel 2:28).
Daniel was a youth who knew
his God and did exploits, even in
a strange land. As a youth, God
sees you as His battle-axe. The
more you cooperate with Him,
the more He uses you mightily to
His glory and to your blessing.
Endeavour, therefore, do not only
be youthful, but also useful in His
purpose and programme. Never
be youthful and useless.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord Jesus, help me to do
exploits for You in my generation
as a youth.
2. Holy Spirit, I open my heart
unto You, fill me and let Your gifts operate in me to do supernatural exploits in Your vineyard.
3. My children shall never be
instruments of the devil in any
way. Instead, they shall serve the
Lord with all their strength from
their youth.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
PSALMS 15-17

Good morning and Happy New
Month. I pray God in His mercy
will bless us abundantly in Jesus'
name. Amen
Remember, Jesus' second coming is nearer. Be ready!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   2016-05-20, 04:21

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH
The Living Water Jan-June, 2016
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
DATE: Friday, May 20, 2016
TOPIC: YOU AND YOUR HOUSE (2)
READ GENESIS 19:1-26
MEMORISE: They replied, "Believe
in the Lord Jesus, and you will be
saved - you and your household.
(Acts 16:31)
We are in a terrible time and an
era in which the Bible predicts
gross disobedience among
children to their parents (2 Tim
3:1ff). Just like Noah, Lot faced a
precarious condition in Sodom
and Gomorrah. Efforts to get few
people, at least, out of Sodom
and Gomorrah, in lieu of the
looming destruction, failed.
However, he did not fail to deliver
members of his immediate
family.
It is wrong to have the selfish
notion that since you have been
saved, everybody, including
members of your family, should
find their own levels. You (as
parents) will be held accountable.
The second role you must play in
the salvation of your household
is showing them the way. It is
believed you already know the
way, which is Jesus Christ, in line
with the Living Water we drank
yesterday. You have to show it to
the members of your household.
They must see the light of the
gospel through you. It is
paramount to do everything
possible for your members to
know the Lord Jesus you know
and walk in Him, just as you do.
That is when you will not fail as a
householder.
God testifies of Abraham that he
will teach his children His (God's)
way. Truly, Abraham did not
default, to the point of marriage
and beyond; he guided Isaac.
Showing them the way, is in line
with Proverbs 22:6, Train up a
child in the way to follow when
he is old he will not depart from
it. It is wrong to leave your
members to trial by error life. At
least, you must have tried your
best (physically, morally,
spiritually, etc.) before concluding
that a member of your house is
unyielding.
PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, help us to restore
those children who are already
delinquent.
2. Ask that the parents who fail
in the discharge of their duty to
their children should repent and
henceforth be alive to their
responsibilities.
3. Lord, inspire and enlighten the
Church to educate the believers
on the home.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
PSALMS 72-74
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.