Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 09 Jan 2016, 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Saturday January 9, 2016

Topic: GREAT LEADERS, GREAT NATIONS

Read Genesis 12:1-3

Memorize: I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you i will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. (Genesis 12:3)

It is a universal phenomenon that everything rises and falls on leadership.

The availability of competent, effective, visionary leaders or their absence is the singular, most important factor that determines the succes or failure of any family or organisation, institution, church or nation.

No nation can be greater than the quality of its leaders. The kind of leadership being displayed or exhibited by the leaders of a nation in a critical reflection of the state of that nation and a sure pointer to the immidiate future ahead. Unless tnere is a change, present bad leaders cannot usher in a glorious future for any nation. This applies to the church in any generation.

Thus, the irreducible minimum prerequisite for any nation to become great is qualitative leadership at all levels- in she family, at school, in institutions, in communities, etc.

Do we desire greatness for our nation? Let us pray that God will bring into puplic leadership men and women with the capacity, skills and largeness of heart to lead our nation to the next level. Do we desire greatness for our churches? Let us pray for quality leadership.

Also prayerfully seek for God to develop on you the qualities that exhibit greatness, because HE can use you too.

PRAYER POINT

1. Lord, make me the kind of leader you can use for your glory.

2. Lord, in Your mercy, raise for this nation, leaders after Your own heart.

3. Lord, give us caring, godly leaders in our churches and assemblies.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 32-35

.....It is well.....

...Ayusguy_TheWord...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Tue 12 Jan 2016, 6:23 am

@Ayusguy wrote:
@ancl wrote:
9jatc pastor i greet you
Na U Sabi...
Eni Ami oro 9jatc i greet you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Tue 12 Jan 2016, 7:33 am

The Lord is Good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:26 am

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH
THE LIVING WATER: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
ASK THE OWNER
READ 1 SAMUEL 18:18-22
MEMORISE: But whoever listen to me will live safely and be at ease, without fear of harm. (Prov 1:33)

A student once took someone else's motorcycle without the owner knowledge. On his way to his choice destination, the road safety corps got him. That was when he realised he had made the worst of mistakes.
How was he going to tell the owner? He didn't have the particulars with him.
How was he going to pay the fine? He had no money on him. The owner eventually got to know and was very angry about the development. He left him to pay the fine though, he forgave the errant schoolmate of his dubious act.
The passage today reveals how evil man's heart can be on so many occasions. King Saul had offered to give the hands of his daughter in marriage to David in a manner devoid of suspicion of any ulterior motive. However, deep inside the wicked king, the lady was to be given to become a snare to David.
Young spinsters/bachelors, ask God, the supreme Owner of everybody, for your life partner. He alone knows your future, your supposed future partner, as well as the hearts of your prospective in-laws. He will guide you aright. If you go ahead without His approval and leading, untold disaster loom. If God hadn't been with David, imagine how tragically he would have died (vv.24-30). Involve the Owner of your life, lest you will be forced to return to Him later in tears, bruised and battered. Remember, by separating yourself from Him, you can do nothing (Jn 15:5). God cannot be tired of your honest inquiries. Learn from David (1 Sam 30:7-9).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Oh Lord, let Your greatness and goodness be felt all over my marital life-choice, and the actual marriage, respectively.
2. Ask God to deliver our unmarried brothers/sisters most especially, those at the marriageable age, from impatience that can lead them into wrong hands.
3. Pray for all families that are going through turbulent times; that the king of glory will step into their situations.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: GENESIS 48-50

Now you are saved...
#TheWordNation....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Wed 13 Jan 2016, 6:12 am

Man of God
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Thu 14 Jan 2016, 3:17 am

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE: The Living Water
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Topic: AREN'T YOU THE ENEMY
READ PHILIPPIANS 3:17-21
MEMORISE: Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones. (Mark 5:5)

There was once a woman who joined a witchcraft to protect her Children. Surprisingly and very sadly, she ended up killing all the children she had initially wanted to protect through the demonic machinery she put up as refuge for them. When the last child died, she cried bitterly that the wicked one had gotten her, claiming that witches and wizards were the cause of her problems. Who was she deceiving? Weren't she the source of her own predicament?

Are you not like her? Paul said that many work as enemy of the cross by
(A) making their stomach count more than God's interest/work,
(B) Glorying in shameful things, such as transparent clothing, foul languages, brawling, magical waters/oil, syncretic Christianity, etc. Are there no grudges, im your heart against your fellows? Are you loyal to the constituted authorities? Or, what exactly are you doing that you think you can deceive people about, making them think you are on the right path? You can't deceive God; you will reap your input in life (Gal 6:7-9)

Don't be like that demoniac who, night and day, afflicted himself with great torment. Don't be your own enemy by doing things that can boomrang tomorrow. Check the condition of your heart now, so that you won't have to regret later.

PRAYER POINT
1. Oh God, thank you for this previlege to reassess my life
2. Lors, help me to retrace my steps back home from the ways i have become enemy of the Cross and myself.
3. Pray that God should facilitate the conversion of the enemies of the cross in this nation to give the Church peace in the land.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: EXODUS 1-4

Click on the link below to like #The_Living_Water facebook page
https://mobile.facebook.com/The-Living-Water-115515181796726/

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Thu 14 Jan 2016, 6:53 am

Man of God
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Fri 15 Jan 2016, 3:53 am

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE: The Living Water
Friday, January 15, 2016
Topic: THE SQUIRREL AND THE TORTOISE (1)
READ PROVERBS 11:20-26
MEMORISE: cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days, you will find it again (Eccl. 11:1)

According to J.F. Odunjo in one of his fables, the squarrel once had a very big farm whose producs (Okro, palm produce, maize, cassava, pepper, tomatoes, and all sorts of fruits and vegetables) were excellent, having great market values. However, the problem was that only the squirrel knew about this farm. Neither his wife nor any of his children knew anything about the farm, because there was no road leading to it. He went there by jumping from one tree to the other.

The tortoise secrtely and cunningly went after squirrel and discoverd that the secret of his being robust while others in the animal kingdom suffered was that farm, from where he took fresh things, especially palm produce. The tortoise having discovered this farm, begged the other animals in the kingdom to help him make a road to the squirrel's farm, a thing they gladly did, after which he fed them heavily. By the following day, the squirrel discovered the tortoise's game and reported his dissapointment and disgust to the king. You see? All he had greedily hidden for quite a long time became exposed.

Are you stingy? Are there some things you delibrately hide from others and keep to yourself alone, despite that you know that it should be of benefit to all you? That is hoarding (Prov 11:26). Stinginess and self-centredness will only finish you in the end (Prov 11:24,25). God is the impartial judge. Fear Him and repent of your selfish tendencies now, lest you will be disgraced immidiately and ultimately. God forbids!

PRAYER POINT
1. Appreciate God for the undeniable fact that He has graciously given us all things throgh and in Christ, despite that we merit none
2. Ask God to Forgive your selfish tendencies, and help you to become channel of His blessings
3. Pray that church and political leader will eschew the grab-it-all tendencies that they exhibit over the led.

BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: EXODUS 5-8

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Fri 15 Jan 2016, 6:16 am

More anointing bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Fri 15 Jan 2016, 4:45 pm

@ancl wrote:
More anointing bro
U wlcm bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 16 Jan 2016, 6:26 am

@Ayusguy wrote:
@ancl wrote:
More anointing bro
U wlcm bro
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sat 16 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Living Water - CAC Daily
Devotional Guide
Saturday, January 16, 2016
THE SQUIRREL AND THE TORTOISE (2)
READ DEUTERONOMY 27:1-11
MEMORISE: For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth
to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
(2 Chron 16:9a)

Remember that yesterday, in the story of the squirrel and the
tortoise, we got to where the squirrel reported the tortoise to the king. When the matter got to the king, he summoned the parties concerned and asked each of them to produce proof of their rightful ownership of the farmland.
The stinginess and secrecy of the squirrel (remember he didn't let
anyone know about it, including his wife and children) were his
undoing, unlike the tortoise who was cheered by the other animals as the rightful owner,
because he chose not to keep his beneficial discovery unnecessarily secret. The tortoise
gave his evidences as being that he had a road to 'his' farm, his wife and children knew about
the farm, and his animal
colleagues actually helped him to construct the access road-substantial witnesses. The King
adjudged the squirrel wrong, for none could defend him. After all, no one apart from himself knew about it. What killed Achan (Josh 7:20-24),
finished the squirrel - selfishness.

Selfishness would end in foolishness and nakedness. The more you give to others, the more you get from God, the Owner of all things.
Let's talk less about the
cunningness of the tortoise; God doesn't allow deceitful one to go unpunished. However, the
tortoise's openness helped him. The stingy and self-centered persons end up as the losers in
the long run. Your secrets are open to God. Be positively generous with all He has given you, and live to enjoy more of His blessings (Prov 11:24).

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, help me to eschew greed in all its forms.
2. Lord, visit the detention
facilities to rescue those who have been implicated and erroneously imprisoned.
3. Pray God to help leaders
everywhere to seek His counsel before making pronouncements on issues in their domains.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
EXODUS 9-12

Click on the link below to like #The_Living_Water facebook page https://mobile.facebook.com/The-Living-Water-115515181796726/

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sun 17 Jan 2016, 6:25 am

Where is our pastor????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sun 17 Jan 2016, 7:18 am

do u need deliverance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Sun 17 Jan 2016, 8:19 am

Living Water - CAC Daily
Devotional Guide
Sunday, January 17, 2016
BLESSEDNESS OF MOTHERHOOD
READ EXODUS 2:7-11
MEMORISE: At that time Moses was born, and he was no ordinary child. For three months he was cared for in his father's house. (Acts 7:20)

The role that parents play in nation building or raising of godly children is indispensable.
Parents have a great role to play in influencing the children either for evil or good. On most cases, women are closer to the children, hence, their greater chance to exert more influence on the children. Abraham Lincoln
(former US President) once said, ''Whatever accomplished in life, I
owe to my mother". Thomas Edison (a notable inventor) also confessed, "My mother was the
making of me".
Susannah Wesley was a
dedicated mother who saw child
rearing as a grace from God. She
raised Charles Wesley (world-
renowned hymn writer and
singer) and John Wesley (the
worldwide evangelist and
founder of the Methodist
Mission). Jochebed did the same
to and for Moses. Mothers, what
are you doing? Take care of
those babies. They are God's
heritage. Pray for them, lead
them to Jesus very early, right in
their different fathers' houses (cf.
Acts 7:20), be available for them,
be passionate about meeting their needs, and be hopeful that they will be great according to God's plan.

By implication, any woman who takes the life and future of her
children seriously, and choose to remain with her husband through thick and thin, with her husband's indispensable positive inputs, would surely inherit the fruits of her labour. A virtuous and godly woman must imbibe these qualities, if she does not want to be held responsible for her children's failure in all
ramifications. Be the best mother.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Thank God for His grace upon
your life to be a parent.
2. Lord, help me to be up and
doing in my duty as a parent, in
cooperation with my spouse.
3. Pray passionately that God should open every closed womb of Christians and bless them with
superstars.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: EXODUS 13-16

Good morning and Happy Sunday!!!
Do have a great week ahead in Jesus' name. Amen

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Mon 18 Jan 2016, 8:06 am

Living Water - CAC Daily
Devotional Guide
Monday, January 18, 2016
Topic: 'QUMRAN'
READ LUKE 14:7-14
MEMORISE: ... and you will be blessed. Although they cannot
repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.
(Luke 14:14)

Qumran was a first century Jewish community that isolated itself from outside influences, because they were preparing for the Messiah's arrival. Devotional life, ceremonial washings, and strict adherence to rules of conduct were followed so much that even the physically challenged—lame, blind, etc.— were not allowed to sit at the table with them. Did that really
make them really holy and truly
consecrated? Of course, NO!

Christ's message in Luke 14:7ff negates such a lifestyle. Christ
advocates that doing good to the well-to-do who we know can
repay us isn't rewarding at all.
Compare God's immeasurable,
inexhaustible blessings with the
'goodies' that someone will give
in return for the 'kind
gesture' (actually with ulterior motive) you first did to them. What if such a person disappoints you eventually? (Jer 17:5-9) Ordinary worm, with its life in its nostrils!

The Word of God today speaks to
the 'spiritual elites' who 'like to
fellowship with people who think and act like us'. Jesus
exhorts that to be like Him, we need to open our doors to everyone, for the "inclusive gospel cannot be shared by an exclusive people" (George Sweeting).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, uproot from within me every iota of spiritual arrogance,
inferiority complex and complacency, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord help churches to overcome and do away with spiritual pride that hinders
proper collaboration for the furtherance of the gospel.
3. Lord, help churches and their leaders to overcome unhealthy
comparison that is negatively
impacting on the image of the
Church in the land.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: EXODUS 17-20

Good morning. Do have fulfilled
week in Jesus' name. Amen

Click on the link below to like
#The_Living_Water facebook page

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Tue 19 Jan 2016, 7:25 am

Living Water - CAC Daily
Devotional Guide
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
TOPIC: YOURHEART'S CONDITION
READ NUMBERS 22:10-34
MEMORISE: Balaam said to the angel of the Lord, "I have sinned. I did not realise you were standing in the road to oppose me. Now if you are displeased, I will go back." (Num 22:34)

Not every opposition is of the devil. Sometimes, God permits them to groom us for the tasks ahead,making us better and thicker in relevant ways. Here, God opposed Balaam, to tell us that man's heart tends more towards stubbornly disobeying God's instructions and addiction to self-interest.

Three times God warned him not to go. In fact, going as far as stopping the donkey and miraculously speaking to him from inside the donkey! What else did Balaam need to know that God was not happy with that journey? But the promised profit in the futile venture had blindfolded him and made him compromise. Man's heart is stubborn and arrogant, tending
towards his own interests and will.

Check the spiritual condition of your heart, lest you develop spiritual heart attack at the end. When God warns you as touching a venture, thought or
relationship, how do you feel about His direction, corrections and reproof? That suggests your true heart's condition towards him. Consider the condition of the heart of Simon, the sorcerer and the avoidable condition he suffered (Acts 8:20,21). Better
change now, where applicable and necessary.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, help me not to compromise Your will, Word and
standard in the name of anything
(money, sex, popularity, etc.)
2. Lord, help me to be more sensitive to the leading of Your Spirit on all occasions and issues.
3. Lord, help our church leaders to discern Your will and do accordingly.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
EXODUS 21-24.

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:48 pm

9jatc pastor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE   Fri 22 Jan 2016, 6:09 am

Living Water - CAC Daily
Devotional Guide
Friday, January 22, 2016
BE SKILFULLY DILIGENT
READ 1 SAMUEL 17:41-54
MEMORISE: But David said to Saul,
"Your servant has been keeping his father's sheep. When a lion or a bear came and carried off a
sheep from the flock." (1 Sam 17:34)
At times, power and energy are not as required as skill (the ability to do something well, especially, because one has learnt and
practiced it). Where power/energy seem to have failed, skill is needed. Vocationally, skill cannot be wished away, because every vocation requires unique skills. David, Jesse's last child, was
like condemned to keeping animals in the lonely forest, while his brothers were lavished with the largesse of being old enough to go to war as Israel soldiers. David was alone in the field relating with the family of sheep!

However, most interesting is that he painstakingly learnt in the wilderness, the skills that God's grace banked on to shoot him to stardom (1 Sam 16:10-14). When you do other people's job diligently, you are preparing to be shot to limelight. David was seemingly forgotten and neglected, but he took time to diligently do the work committed
to his hands, actually laying foundation for his eventual promotion (1 Sam 17:54-58).

Apart from the divine grace and anointing on you, you must be skillfully diligent. Don't allow indolence because you are acting behind the scene in God's work!
(Prov 6:1ff) Your time of revelation will surely come. Who knows how your little praying,
studying, tract writing, singing,
counseling, etc. skills will speak for you someday? Just keep on keeping on. God bless you (Amen).

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, help me to be skillfully diligent in all my endeavors in You.
2. Pray against indolence and
get-rich-quick tendency among our youths that result in their indulgence in criminal practices.
3. Lord, let every straying believer see the dangers of prodigality and return home to You with broken and contrite heart.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
EXODUS 33-36

http://mobile.facebook.com/The-Living-Water-115515181796726/

Now you are saved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.