• Alt + Spacebar: Insert a special character
Ever get bored of using option menu to type simple things every now and then especially when you are typing a lengthy text? there are 13 android keys which we don't know that can really help us in typing very fast.
Check below for the 13 android keys we need to know while typing.
• Shift + Del: Delete the character to the right of the cursor
• Alt + Del: Delete an entire line
• Shift + Shift (press it twice): Activate caps-lock; press shift once more to exit
• Alt + Trackball-Left: Move cursor to beginning of line
• Alt + Trackball-Right: Move cursor to end of line
• Alt + Trackball-Up: Move cursor to top of page
• Alt + Trackball-Down: Move cursor to bottom of page
• Shift + Trackball-Left/Right: Highlight text for cutting or copying
• Menu + X: Cut text (will cut all text on-screen unless specific characters are highlighted)
• Menu + C: Copy text to clipboard (will copy all text on-screen unless specific characters are highlighted)
• Menu + V: Paste text from clipboard
• Menu + A: Select all text in the current field