Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 20:30

See the 2sure i posted yesterday on fortune inside bonanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
APATEY
Senior
Senior


Sex : MALE
Posts : 879
Location : K

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 20:47

@APATEY wrote:
Bonanza plan on nat board
At nat evt 2271io 40cbm
11wks down 72sbw ffwk
89bk.count 14wks up 25ftbm
went from 89 to give a banker
of 64 to play with 89
(89-64)

At nat evt 2615 85cbm lap
40 10wks down 72sbw ffwk
89bk.count 14wks up 67ftbm
went from 89 to give a banker
of 22 to play with 89
(89-22)

compare to bonanza from evt
412 85cbm lap 40 10wks down
72sbw ffwk today 89bk.
count 14wks up 61ftbm will ve
to go from 89 to give a banker
of 28 to play with 89
Bonanza live 2-sure
89-28
perm with
10-23-43-16
only 28 drop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danndy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1586
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 21:47

@lottoleverage wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
BONANZA ALMIGHTY BANKERS::
((((( 11 )))))-- ((((( 29 )))))--- (((((( 78 )))))))
PERM AND DIRECT.
GHANA: BONANZA
11-12-2015
SUC: 76-(((11BK))))-40-28-8
MAC: 51-62-52-41-14
Chai! A Step Babkward 2ur Million. U Tried. Weldone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sampam1
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 642

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 21:47

Vag (( 08 bk 82 ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 21:55

PREMIER : VAG
Banker{ _71_}
------------------------
___{{_71--47_}}__
------------------------
{{{_71--47--42_}}}
------------------------

61-42-12-71-47-16

{{{ Afralotto himself }}}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:12

@peter pan wrote:
See the 2sure i posted yesterday on fortune inside bonanza
that is lotto for u....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:20

@Danndy wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
BONANZA ALMIGHTY BANKERS::
((((( 11 )))))-- ((((( 29 )))))--- (((((( 78 )))))))
PERM AND DIRECT.
GHANA: BONANZA
11-12-2015
SUC: 76-(((11BK))))-40-28-8
MAC: 51-62-52-41-14
Chai! A Step Babkward 2ur Million. U Tried. Weldone.
Gud Job..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lottoleverage
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:24

Plz pm me ur watsapp number @ Skylelolo... its urgent plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:26

PAST RESULT 2 4CAST ON SATURDAY
***********12-12-2015************

PREMIER : KINGS

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 60-48-69-58-87 **|** 20-57-10-14-07
: 01-02-32-43-39 **|** 53-33-75-45-60
: 54-82-37-15-38 **|** 71-59-50-64-24
: 72-19-71-78-56 **|** 20-89-87-34-73
: 83-87-20-35-32 **|** 84-85-26-89-88
: 12-80-30-07-74 **|** 11-21-19-41-60
: 09-21-46-78-06 **|** 02-22-86-69-26
: 77-75-33-84-90 **|** 87-51-57-65-21
: 13-79-90-39-28 **|** 54-44-53-17-45
: 18-57-73-08-31 **|** 61-16-24-42-07
: 74-27-53-78-83 **|** 49-34-20-71-36
: 40-86-88-80-69 **|** 72-02-21-42-53
: 74-01-57-66-30 **|** 63-44-03-25-37
: 24-06-09-18-16 **|** 71-70-42-23-32
: 65-89-87-64-66 **|** 75-11-06-07-77
: 77-79-23-57-36 **|** 33-31-90-25-49
: 01-76-49-86-06 **|** 42-38-44-23-11
: 08-16-72-07-79 **|** 56-31-10-13-41
: 40-89-07-23-67 **|** 58-59-01-87-21
: 51-38-81-09-37 **|** 19-88-43-57-64
: 49-85-90-19-57 **|** 80-27-69-46-76
: 50-30-84-37-23 **|** 33-63-70-81-34
: 21-34-66-85-32 **|** 23-82-63-15-17
: 18-29-60-65-67 **|** 51-36-44-28-45
: 30-72-21-32-66 **|** 08-34-84-06-61
: 23-18-75-89-59 **|** 87-14-46-26-48
: 27-01-03-68-72 **|** 19-87-29-23-15
: 71-74-79-66-08 **|** 63-34-17-02-65
: 14-54-57-20-62 **|** 19-50-44-27-74
: 46-35-72-52-44 **|** 32-29-74-77-84
: 64-45-01-82-79 **|** 20-27-08-72-61
: 10-39-58-57-30 **|** 43-18-71-40-74
: 51-41-61-05-32 **|** 09-33-48-19-57



¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

PREMIER : SUPER

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 61-71-29-63-07 **|** 62-37-89-77-90
: 43-89-21-53-49 **|** 11-13-46-75-63
: 03-90-18-25-45 **|** 35-13-39-17-23
: 76-56-65-82-20 **|** 37-18-32-68-21
: 64-62-20-25-65 **|** 80-35-85-11-49
: 51-64-61-13-55 **|** 35-03-36-22-80
: 13-54-80-16-33 **|** 02-82-66-03-57
: 15-61-28-75-01 **|** 44-81-23-48-67
: 17-70-11-28-45 **|** 02-16-89-06-90
: 01-72-71-14-68 **|** 59-07-26-11-28
: 06-64-72-28-83 **|** 20-42-58-21-70
: 48-16-09-61-28 **|** 12-47-15-17-18
: 23-09-72-66-77 **|** 20-39-84-21-16
: 27-09-08-65-59 **|** 85-01-57-15-22
: 58-46-07-71-03 **|** 44-11-78-51-53
: 22-78-58-03-48 **|** 90-04-68-76-19
: 41-77-05-23-68 **|** 47-84-34-27-75
: 09-64-42-16-30 **|** 87-79-50-21-40
: 25-40-70-16-38 **|** 36-06-85-44-41
: 24-45-78-33-62 **|** 31-08-83-79-77
: 32-51-27-01-64 **|** 24-34-28-81-52
: 29-69-35-04-37 **|** 07-43-25-40-83
: 43-52-18-14-55 **|** 90-47-32-79-75
: 11-85-37-52-89 **|** 68-20-04-48-30
: 03-41-45-84-76 **|** 38-28-81-06-02
: 13-69-59-90-79 **|** 35-47-71-70-84
: 59-20-09-31-38 **|** 42-29-67-24-19
: 77-05-58-23-78 **|** 40-54-85-68-82
: 84-65-18-06-42 **|** 54-23-04-34-20
: 30-38-59-10-07 **|** 33-22-70-26-73
: 87-07-81-28-06 **|** 61-60-67-39-57
: 60-17-57-14-59 **|** 32-51-85-18-25
: 54-31-75-20-27 **|** 58-64-89-55-22
: 62-68-37-41-69 **|** 25-21-34-56-82
: 65-64-36-53-73 **|** 86-31-72-08-69
: 09-47-16-33-25 **|** 90-52-22-48-66
: 20-26-48-21-01 **|** 33-46-32-18-68
: 54-46-85-55-73 **|** 38-12-58-34-59
: 87-44-61-90-54 **|** 76-17-15-81-34


¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

PREMIER: CLUBMASTER

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 78-89-84-77-47 **|** 53-85-61-34-58
: 49-62-60-88-53 **|** 43-54-87-09-30
: 64-82-63-08-68 **|** 06-37-26-76-40
: 79-03-56-81-70 **|** 27-48-88-89-01
: 28-60-42-84-05 **|** 16-90-24-68-75
: 83-70-36-51-86 **|** 30-17-64-04-21
: 06-07-29-20-45 **|** 58-70-72-25-11
: 67-90-26-38-37 **|** 86-33-82-42-76
: 70-22-21-34-52 **|** 81-33-08-69-53
: 25-32-88-33-13 **|** 10-60-37-56-01
: 08-34-75-40-53 **|** 49-14-90-70-74
: 72-70-74-26-80 **|** 87-60-86-88-55
: 85-50-47-42-86 **|** 20-51-75-83-70
: 51-20-35-80-90 **|** 14-62-88-16-54
: 54-45-20-24-87 **|** 89-35-21-76-65
: 49-68-52-33-08 **|** 58-71-24-09-17
: 32-60-16-02-30 **|** 01-44-57-03-40
: 75-72-30-43-12 **|** 65-64-86-46-02
: 83-77-86-46-55 **|** 06-88-81-89-43
: 76-87-46-01-18 **|** 38-20-75-42-19
: 63-45-73-52-56 **|** 16-72-54-01-14
: 79-60-56-11-54 **|** 08-34-88-13-24
: 62-73-76-33-49 **|** 42-09-14-12-17
: 46-07-75-81-71 **|** 70-53-88-44-54
: 55-82-27-51-62 **|** 87-48-15-30-59
: 88-66-21-39-53 **|** 15-38-82-29-49
: 54-15-66-04-03 **|** 17-79-70-42-68
: 26-62-86-65-10 **|** 56-52-83-14-89
: 82-57-75-66-53 **|** 35-85-19-84-41
: 58-54-56-19-37 **|** 38-32-36-03-30
: 55-80-43-19-26 **|** 81-11-09-72-29
: 81-08-89-77-87 **|** 13-22-33-26-86
: 17-24-85-20-39 **|** 10-05-60-46-33
: 64-06-66-41-05 **|** 16-04-85-14-83
: 63-44-68-77-65 **|** 78-51-81-49-59
: 60-36-24-12-40 **|** 41-32-16-27-54
: 47-88-27-03-53 **|** 73-45-31-43-79
: 72-17-30-64-10 **|** 24-86-71-41-60
: 34-31-27-50-25 **|** 33-62-76-12-23
: 38-24-55-39-76 **|**74-16-47-85-05
: 09-59-71-86-47 **|** 62-13-24-35-87
: 67-64-90-54-45 **|** 24-34-74-80-53
: 39-59-53-31-20 **|** 66-37-77-67-50


¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

PREMIER: 06

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 01-53-16-31-52 **|** 33-37-85-04-46
: 52-20-10-61-26 **|** 45-28-01-72-29
: 08-42-60-51-53 **|** 27-67-19-47-38
: 39-61-84-40-52 **|** 32-10-80-86-30
: 02-06-48-78-20 **|** 67-07-04-39-38
: 67-13-59-42-69 **|** 40-79-89-29-20
: 37-46-77-71-35 **|** 82-59-65-26-55
: 53-56-47-21-34 **|** 72-69-25-10-15
: 51-49-23-37-66 **|** 68-20-56-59-10
: 14-82-06-69-23 **|** 75-28-59-63-25
: 09-21-85-42-37 **|** 12-44-35-26-22
: 62-73-09-19-69 **|** 47-41-70-06-30
: 21-80-17-62-58 **|** 25-08-42-65-60
: 37-34-73-77-06 **|** 41-28-20-35-80
: 53-46-86-47-68 **|** 11-15-06-56-77
: 53-79-23-64-19 **|** 80-26-12-17-55
: 89-13-34-11-70 **|** 08-75-77-23-10
: 65-27-29-04-23 **|** 03-56-55-50-47
: 55-73-07-26-22 **|** 56-08-52-19-80
: 16-06-57-78-52 **|** 08-44-42-54-05
: 19-16-77-25-67 **|** 71-17-82-24-86
: 58-10-40-22-32 **|** 82-66-75-21-39
: 26-11-38-43-76 **|** 05-63-35-81-23
: 10-42-53-13-63 **|** 29-01-60-08-49
: 77-86-43-82-62 **|** 47-09-03-26-32
: 68-65-47-63-23 **|** 62-26-42-15-18
: 49-12-64-46-40 **|** 57-08-68-34-37
: 66-73-18-78-03 **|** 54-15-37-45-67
: 34-31-32-44-25 **|** 45-12-70-15-54
: 38-64-20-10-80 **|** 21-15-29-04-50
: 71-32-03-40-45 **|** 75-23-77-31-14
: 14-37-62-10-72 **|** 50-08-04-64-25
: 89-04-22-17-27 **|** 25-01-23-77-07
: 02-74-31-68-69 **|** 52-61-78-56-71
: 10-73-40-69-16 **|** 90-15-53-66-27
: 01-54-11-02-62 **|** 79-72-36-89-83
: 60-46-73-47-22 **|** 75-40-45-44-70
: 56-82-49-48-19 **|** 69-05-55-45-54
: 02-62-73-25-43 **|** 10-64-06-59-65
: 90-18-09-47-22 **|** 07-34-15-10-81
: 83-18-61-89-62 **|** 69-80-10-49-65
: 05-88-78-14-83 **|** 01-71-62-64-12




¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

GHANA NATIONAL

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
| 55-01-67-50-60 **|** 80-76-03-06-52 |
| 38-30-03-65-34 **|** 66-37-01-80-86 |
| 81-82-46-58-01 **|** 84-78-80-15-11 |
| 90-68-64-79-42 **|** 76-50-67-47-83 |
| 34-90-49-39-10 **|** 32-70-80-57-21 |
| 84-31-52-36-60 **|** 75-73-71-05-04 |
| 16-87-68-76-51 **|** 48-23-75-63-21 |
| 47-23-54-15-11 **|** 66-22-62-76-30 |
| 79-52-22-49-82 **|** 90-74-10-53-55 |
| 68-51-03-54-37 **|** 70-71-50-76-72 |
| 90-25-48-40-51 **|** 76-10-43-63-39 |
| 54-11-49-20-34 **|** 23-88-31-28-32 |
| 42-60-48-32-78 **|** 84-57-77-43-17 |
| 58-80-50-90-42 **|** 65-14-38-48-17 |
| 73-53-45-81-50 **|** 04-85-32-65-57 |
| 39-15-05-11-84 **|** 78-08-02-44-80 |
| 79-45-87-52-44 **|** 53-29-56-84-76 |
| 26-23-61-76-32 **|** 39-35-62-81-15 |
| 61-08-78-51-64 **|** 01-66-44-68-41 |
| 47-62-66-71-28 **|** 40-23-02-69-43 |
| 25-22-56-36-70 **|** 04-13-12-59-90 |
| 01-70-24-60-14 **|** 36-35-41-67-39 |
| 22-17-27-63-59 **|** 51-79-47-57-80 |



¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤



PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 15-80-01-73-83 **|** 14-03-05-77-58
: 11-37-40-49-75 **|** 16-20-80-74-85
: 53-28-27-74-43 **|** 26-85-31-60-17
: 14-84-40-65-59 **|** 05-75-74-56-87
: 01-71-68-76-64 **|** 62-53-22-23-24
: 81-18-36-54-53 **|** 44-52-65-63-33
: 42-90-79-77-87 **|** 84-52-06-28-66
: 52-35-37-40-07 **|** 56-61-15-31-12
: 31-87-17-56-09 **|** 02-38-47-63-79
: 25-49-61-30-47 **|** 43-87-08-05-09
: 76-47-26-42-88 **|** 25-70-86-50-27
: 20-31-82-79-15 **|** 86-01-57-41-58
: 36-26-39-50-82 **|** 43-02-79-54-46
: 60-56-02-74-64 **|** 63-75-78-06-85
: 34-60-64-42-78 **|** 80-21-67-39-03
: 15-36-31-23-22 **|** 01-85-67-69-16
: 56-43-32-26-51 **|** 28-69-24-23-12
: 15-22-67-77-82 **|** 46-06-68-03-43
: 07-63-31-47-73 **|** 85-52-71-22-40
: 79-44-22-01-83 **|** 24-66-28-41-25
: 86-49-46-81-67 **|** 27-19-77-51-83
: 32-81-42-50-74 **|** 20-37-13-11-46
: 81-46-45-51-24 **|** 89-28-65-02-80
: 03-80-24-02-39 **|** 49-42-44-17-26
: 70-64-50-53-51 **|** 82-44-21-88-27
: 61-02-37-79-01 **|** 58-09-39-28-15
: 68-74-39-63-13 **|** 88-90-14-70-20
: 20-15-76-17-47 **|** 46-21-12-22-74
: 65-26-50-87-25 **|** 23-16-61-52-04
: 60-30-11-17-38 **|** 12-35-89-84-31
: 48-15-66-06-53 **|** 35-31-81-21-60
: 33-42-24-38-59 **|** 46-84-83-11-22
: 55-50-03-77-29 **|** 81-88-25-78-42
: 08-17-72-21-29 **|** 46-18-33-84-03
: 13-04-09-61-87 **|** 86-69-51-06-15




[[ Powered by Afralotto ]]
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
allykay
Expert
Expert


Posts : 3279
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:27

Welldone lotto leverage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abbeyadidas
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 300
Location : Port harcourt

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:39

GHANA: BONANZA
11-12-2015
SUC: 76-11-40-[28]-8
MAC: 51-[62]-52-41-14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOSSJAY
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : MALE
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 22:50

@delafirst wrote:
@Danndy wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
BONANZA ALMIGHTY BANKERS::
((((( 11 )))))-- ((((( 29 )))))--- (((((( 78 )))))))
PERM AND DIRECT.
GHANA: BONANZA
11-12-2015
SUC: 76-(((11BK))))-40-28-8
MAC: 51-62-52-41-14
Chai! A Step Babkward 2ur Million. U Tried. Weldone.
Gud Job..
Great job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king sunny ideh
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-11, 23:40

I want to salute all d 4casters here u are d best I ve seen so many sites but non is  like here,  God will bless us all in Jesus name amen, I have one observation just  on posting time, some post early some post late thereby making the effort of 4csaters waste just like that after all the sleeplessness and wahala our effort will not be in vain amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 00:23

@king sunny ideh wrote:
I want to salute all d 4casters here u are d best I ve seen so many sites but non is  like here,  God will bless us all in Jesus name amen, I have one observation just  on posting time, some post early some post late thereby making the effort of 4csaters waste just like that after all the sleeplessness and wahala our effort will not be in vain amen.
Amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lottoleverage
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 00:27

@delafirst wrote:
@Danndy wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
@lottoleverage wrote:
BONANZA ALMIGHTY BANKERS::
((((( 11 )))))-- ((((( 29 )))))--- (((((( 78 )))))))
PERM AND DIRECT.
GHANA: BONANZA
11-12-2015
SUC: 76-(((11BK))))-40-28-8
MAC: 51-62-52-41-14
Chai! A Step Babkward 2ur Million. U Tried. Weldone.
Gud Job..
Tnx to u all. i pray National pays!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lottoleverage
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 00:29

@allykay wrote:
Welldone lotto leverage
Tnx bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 00:38

PREMIER: VAG
11-12-2015
SUC: 32-9-28-39-37
MAC: 15-35-80-68-60
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king sunny ideh
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 00:47

Yes today is blessed let's rejoice and be glad. Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoro132
Senior
Senior


Posts : 572

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 01:57

Simple National Plan:
5 wks up from current it played 26 - 23, 1st and 2nd position.
3wks after coming down it played 25 - 22, 1st and 2nd position.
3wks after which is today, expect 24 - 21.

So stake 24 - 21 for insurance.

the best is yet to come folks.

regards to y'all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k jackson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : MALE
Posts : 1885

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 02:52

NATIONAL PLAN
AT NATIONAL EVENT 1182 6-74 MACHINE,FOLLOWING WEEK 72-42-40 WIN, FOLLOWING WEEK 6 FIRST BOX MACHINE,6WKS DOWN 13 WIN,5WKS DOWN 13 WIN,22WKS DOWN 6 TURNED TO PLAY WITH 4 (60-4) WIN,27WKS DOWN 4 JUMPED TO WIN,FOLLOWING WEEK 36 WIN,3WKS DOWN 27 WIN AND 4 JUMPED TO MACHINE,FOLLOWING WEEK,4 TURNED TO PLAY (( 40 )) AS BANKER

NATIONAL PLAN
AT NATIONAL EVENT 2712 6-74 MACHINE,FOLLOWING WEEK 72-42-40 WIN, FOLLOWING WEEK 6 FIRST BOX MACHINE,6WKS DOWN 13 WIN,5WKS DOWN 13 WIN,22WKS DOWN 6 TURNED TO PLAY WITH 47 (60-47) WIN, 27WKS DOWN 47 JUMPED TO WIN,FOLLOWING WEEK 36 WIN,3WKS DOWN 27 WIN AND 47 JUMPED TO MACHINE,FOLLOWING WEEK,47 WILL TURN TO PLAY (( 74 )) AS BANKER

GH NATIONAL

-------.13-74.-------
--13-03-27-47-74--
-------.13-74.-------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 05:02

G-MORNING ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 05:23

PREMIER: VAG
DATE: 11-12-2015
SUCCESS: 32-09-28-39-37
MACHINE: 15-35-80-68-60

[[ Powered by Afralotto ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
donT72
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1277

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 05:39

Good morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1890
Location : TheWord.Nation

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 06:17

GOOD MORNING PEEPZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YK DARCOS
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:17

National ----59bk-----
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:19

@Twogoods wrote:
PAST RESULT 2 4CAST ON SATURDAY
***********12-12-2015************

PREMIER : KINGS

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 60-48-69-58-87 **|** 20-57-10-14-07
: 01-02-32-43-39 **|** 53-33-75-45-60
: 54-82-37-15-38 **|** 71-59-50-64-24
: 72-19-71-78-56 **|** 20-89-87-34-73
: 83-87-20-35-32 **|** 84-85-26-89-88
: 12-80-30-07-74 **|** 11-21-19-41-60
: 09-21-46-78-06 **|** 02-22-86-69-26
: 77-75-33-84-90 **|** 87-51-57-65-21
: 13-79-90-39-28 **|** 54-44-53-17-45
: 18-57-73-08-31 **|** 61-16-24-42-07
: 74-27-53-78-83 **|** 49-34-20-71-36
: 40-86-88-80-69 **|** 72-02-21-42-53
: 74-01-57-66-30 **|** 63-44-03-25-37
: 24-06-09-18-16 **|** 71-70-42-23-32
: 65-89-87-64-66 **|** 75-11-06-07-77
: 77-79-23-57-36 **|** 33-31-90-25-49
: 01-76-49-86-06 **|** 42-38-44-23-11
: 08-16-72-07-79 **|** 56-31-10-13-41
: 40-89-07-23-67 **|** 58-59-01-87-21
: 51-38-81-09-37 **|** 19-88-43-57-64
: 49-85-90-19-57 **|** 80-27-69-46-76
: 50-30-84-37-23 **|** 33-63-70-81-34
: 21-34-66-85-32 **|** 23-82-63-15-17
: 18-29-60-65-67 **|** 51-36-44-28-45
: 30-72-21-32-66 **|** 08-34-84-06-61
: 23-18-75-89-59 **|** 87-14-46-26-48
: 27-01-03-68-72 **|** 19-87-29-23-15
: 71-74-79-66-08 **|** 63-34-17-02-65
: 14-54-57-20-62 **|** 19-50-44-27-74
: 46-35-72-52-44 **|** 32-29-74-77-84
: 64-45-01-82-79 **|** 20-27-08-72-61
: 10-39-58-57-30 **|** 43-18-71-40-74
: 51-41-61-05-32 **|** 09-33-48-19-57



¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

PREMIER : SUPER

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 61-71-29-63-07 **|** 62-37-89-77-90
: 43-89-21-53-49 **|** 11-13-46-75-63
: 03-90-18-25-45 **|** 35-13-39-17-23
: 76-56-65-82-20 **|** 37-18-32-68-21
: 64-62-20-25-65 **|** 80-35-85-11-49
: 51-64-61-13-55 **|** 35-03-36-22-80
: 13-54-80-16-33 **|** 02-82-66-03-57
: 15-61-28-75-01 **|** 44-81-23-48-67
: 17-70-11-28-45 **|** 02-16-89-06-90
: 01-72-71-14-68 **|** 59-07-26-11-28
: 06-64-72-28-83 **|** 20-42-58-21-70
: 48-16-09-61-28 **|** 12-47-15-17-18
: 23-09-72-66-77 **|** 20-39-84-21-16
: 27-09-08-65-59 **|** 85-01-57-15-22
: 58-46-07-71-03 **|** 44-11-78-51-53
: 22-78-58-03-48 **|** 90-04-68-76-19
: 41-77-05-23-68 **|** 47-84-34-27-75
: 09-64-42-16-30 **|** 87-79-50-21-40
: 25-40-70-16-38 **|** 36-06-85-44-41
: 24-45-78-33-62 **|** 31-08-83-79-77
: 32-51-27-01-64 **|** 24-34-28-81-52
: 29-69-35-04-37 **|** 07-43-25-40-83
: 43-52-18-14-55 **|** 90-47-32-79-75
: 11-85-37-52-89 **|** 68-20-04-48-30
: 03-41-45-84-76 **|** 38-28-81-06-02
: 13-69-59-90-79 **|** 35-47-71-70-84
: 59-20-09-31-38 **|** 42-29-67-24-19
: 77-05-58-23-78 **|** 40-54-85-68-82
: 84-65-18-06-42 **|** 54-23-04-34-20
: 30-38-59-10-07 **|** 33-22-70-26-73
: 87-07-81-28-06 **|** 61-60-67-39-57
: 60-17-57-14-59 **|** 32-51-85-18-25
: 54-31-75-20-27 **|** 58-64-89-55-22
: 62-68-37-41-69 **|** 25-21-34-56-82
: 65-64-36-53-73 **|** 86-31-72-08-69
: 09-47-16-33-25 **|** 90-52-22-48-66
: 20-26-48-21-01 **|** 33-46-32-18-68
: 54-46-85-55-73 **|** 38-12-58-34-59
: 87-44-61-90-54 **|** 76-17-15-81-34


¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

PREMIER: CLUBMASTER

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 78-89-84-77-47 **|** 53-85-61-34-58
: 49-62-60-88-53 **|** 43-54-87-09-30
: 64-82-63-08-68 **|** 06-37-26-76-40
: 79-03-56-81-70 **|** 27-48-88-89-01
: 28-60-42-84-05 **|** 16-90-24-68-75
: 83-70-36-51-86 **|** 30-17-64-04-21
: 06-07-29-20-45 **|** 58-70-72-25-11
: 67-90-26-38-37 **|** 86-33-82-42-76
: 70-22-21-34-52 **|** 81-33-08-69-53
: 25-32-88-33-13 **|** 10-60-37-56-01
: 08-34-75-40-53 **|** 49-14-90-70-74
: 72-70-74-26-80 **|** 87-60-86-88-55
: 85-50-47-42-86 **|** 20-51-75-83-70
: 51-20-35-80-90 **|** 14-62-88-16-54
: 54-45-20-24-87 **|** 89-35-21-76-65
: 49-68-52-33-08 **|** 58-71-24-09-17
: 32-60-16-02-30 **|** 01-44-57-03-40
: 75-72-30-43-12 **|** 65-64-86-46-02
: 83-77-86-46-55 **|** 06-88-81-89-43
: 76-87-46-01-18 **|** 38-20-75-42-19
: 63-45-73-52-56 **|** 16-72-54-01-14
: 79-60-56-11-54 **|** 08-34-88-13-24
: 62-73-76-33-49 **|** 42-09-14-12-17
: 46-07-75-81-71 **|** 70-53-88-44-54
: 55-82-27-51-62 **|** 87-48-15-30-59
: 88-66-21-39-53 **|** 15-38-82-29-49
: 54-15-66-04-03 **|** 17-79-70-42-68
: 26-62-86-65-10 **|** 56-52-83-14-89
: 82-57-75-66-53 **|** 35-85-19-84-41
: 58-54-56-19-37 **|** 38-32-36-03-30
: 55-80-43-19-26 **|** 81-11-09-72-29
: 81-08-89-77-87 **|** 13-22-33-26-86
: 17-24-85-20-39 **|** 10-05-60-46-33
: 64-06-66-41-05 **|** 16-04-85-14-83
: 63-44-68-77-65 **|** 78-51-81-49-59
: 60-36-24-12-40 **|** 41-32-16-27-54
: 47-88-27-03-53 **|** 73-45-31-43-79
: 72-17-30-64-10 **|** 24-86-71-41-60
: 34-31-27-50-25 **|** 33-62-76-12-23
: 38-24-55-39-76 **|**74-16-47-85-05
: 09-59-71-86-47 **|** 62-13-24-35-87
: 67-64-90-54-45 **|** 24-34-74-80-53
: 39-59-53-31-20 **|** 66-37-77-67-50


¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

PREMIER: 06

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 01-53-16-31-52 **|** 33-37-85-04-46
: 52-20-10-61-26 **|** 45-28-01-72-29
: 08-42-60-51-53 **|** 27-67-19-47-38
: 39-61-84-40-52 **|** 32-10-80-86-30
: 02-06-48-78-20 **|** 67-07-04-39-38
: 67-13-59-42-69 **|** 40-79-89-29-20
: 37-46-77-71-35 **|** 82-59-65-26-55
: 53-56-47-21-34 **|** 72-69-25-10-15
: 51-49-23-37-66 **|** 68-20-56-59-10
: 14-82-06-69-23 **|** 75-28-59-63-25
: 09-21-85-42-37 **|** 12-44-35-26-22
: 62-73-09-19-69 **|** 47-41-70-06-30
: 21-80-17-62-58 **|** 25-08-42-65-60
: 37-34-73-77-06 **|** 41-28-20-35-80
: 53-46-86-47-68 **|** 11-15-06-56-77
: 53-79-23-64-19 **|** 80-26-12-17-55
: 89-13-34-11-70 **|** 08-75-77-23-10
: 65-27-29-04-23 **|** 03-56-55-50-47
: 55-73-07-26-22 **|** 56-08-52-19-80
: 16-06-57-78-52 **|** 08-44-42-54-05
: 19-16-77-25-67 **|** 71-17-82-24-86
: 58-10-40-22-32 **|** 82-66-75-21-39
: 26-11-38-43-76 **|** 05-63-35-81-23
: 10-42-53-13-63 **|** 29-01-60-08-49
: 77-86-43-82-62 **|** 47-09-03-26-32
: 68-65-47-63-23 **|** 62-26-42-15-18
: 49-12-64-46-40 **|** 57-08-68-34-37
: 66-73-18-78-03 **|** 54-15-37-45-67
: 34-31-32-44-25 **|** 45-12-70-15-54
: 38-64-20-10-80 **|** 21-15-29-04-50
: 71-32-03-40-45 **|** 75-23-77-31-14
: 14-37-62-10-72 **|** 50-08-04-64-25
: 89-04-22-17-27 **|** 25-01-23-77-07
: 02-74-31-68-69 **|** 52-61-78-56-71
: 10-73-40-69-16 **|** 90-15-53-66-27
: 01-54-11-02-62 **|** 79-72-36-89-83
: 60-46-73-47-22 **|** 75-40-45-44-70
: 56-82-49-48-19 **|** 69-05-55-45-54
: 02-62-73-25-43 **|** 10-64-06-59-65
: 90-18-09-47-22 **|** 07-34-15-10-81
: 83-18-61-89-62 **|** 69-80-10-49-65
: 05-88-78-14-83 **|** 01-71-62-64-12




¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤

GHANA NATIONAL

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
| 55-01-67-50-60 **|** 80-76-03-06-52 |
| 38-30-03-65-34 **|** 66-37-01-80-86 |
| 81-82-46-58-01 **|** 84-78-80-15-11 |
| 90-68-64-79-42 **|** 76-50-67-47-83 |
| 34-90-49-39-10 **|** 32-70-80-57-21 |
| 84-31-52-36-60 **|** 75-73-71-05-04 |
| 16-87-68-76-51 **|** 48-23-75-63-21 |
| 47-23-54-15-11 **|** 66-22-62-76-30 |
| 79-52-22-49-82 **|** 90-74-10-53-55 |
| 68-51-03-54-37 **|** 70-71-50-76-72 |
| 90-25-48-40-51 **|** 76-10-43-63-39 |
| 54-11-49-20-34 **|** 23-88-31-28-32 |
| 42-60-48-32-78 **|** 84-57-77-43-17 |
| 58-80-50-90-42 **|** 65-14-38-48-17 |
| 73-53-45-81-50 **|** 04-85-32-65-57 |
| 39-15-05-11-84 **|** 78-08-02-44-80 |
| 79-45-87-52-44 **|** 53-29-56-84-76 |
| 26-23-61-76-32 **|** 39-35-62-81-15 |
| 61-08-78-51-64 **|** 01-66-44-68-41 |
| 47-62-66-71-28 **|** 40-23-02-69-43 |
| 25-22-56-36-70 **|** 04-13-12-59-90 |
| 01-70-24-60-14 **|** 36-35-41-67-39 |
| 22-17-27-63-59 **|** 51-79-47-57-80 |



¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
¤•••••••••••••••¤••••¤••••••••••••••••••••••••¤



PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE

: WIN.....................**|**..........MACHINE
: 15-80-01-73-83 **|** 14-03-05-77-58
: 11-37-40-49-75 **|** 16-20-80-74-85
: 53-28-27-74-43 **|** 26-85-31-60-17
: 14-84-40-65-59 **|** 05-75-74-56-87
: 01-71-68-76-64 **|** 62-53-22-23-24
: 81-18-36-54-53 **|** 44-52-65-63-33
: 42-90-79-77-87 **|** 84-52-06-28-66
: 52-35-37-40-07 **|** 56-61-15-31-12
: 31-87-17-56-09 **|** 02-38-47-63-79
: 25-49-61-30-47 **|** 43-87-08-05-09
: 76-47-26-42-88 **|** 25-70-86-50-27
: 20-31-82-79-15 **|** 86-01-57-41-58
: 36-26-39-50-82 **|** 43-02-79-54-46
: 60-56-02-74-64 **|** 63-75-78-06-85
: 34-60-64-42-78 **|** 80-21-67-39-03
: 15-36-31-23-22 **|** 01-85-67-69-16
: 56-43-32-26-51 **|** 28-69-24-23-12
: 15-22-67-77-82 **|** 46-06-68-03-43
: 07-63-31-47-73 **|** 85-52-71-22-40
: 79-44-22-01-83 **|** 24-66-28-41-25
: 86-49-46-81-67 **|** 27-19-77-51-83
: 32-81-42-50-74 **|** 20-37-13-11-46
: 81-46-45-51-24 **|** 89-28-65-02-80
: 03-80-24-02-39 **|** 49-42-44-17-26
: 70-64-50-53-51 **|** 82-44-21-88-27
: 61-02-37-79-01 **|** 58-09-39-28-15
: 68-74-39-63-13 **|** 88-90-14-70-20
: 20-15-76-17-47 **|** 46-21-12-22-74
: 65-26-50-87-25 **|** 23-16-61-52-04
: 60-30-11-17-38 **|** 12-35-89-84-31
: 48-15-66-06-53 **|** 35-31-81-21-60
: 33-42-24-38-59 **|** 46-84-83-11-22
: 55-50-03-77-29 **|** 81-88-25-78-42
: 08-17-72-21-29 **|** 46-18-33-84-03
: 13-04-09-61-87 **|** 86-69-51-06-15




[[ Powered by Afralotto ]]
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[[ Iike US on www.fb.com/afralotto ]]
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:20

Gud Morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:20

Gud Morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
la2ua
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:31

@la2ua wrote:
bonanza {bk 8 ) 90 7 52
NATIONAL {bk 86} 78 29 23 goodluq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:33

PAST RESULT 2 4CAST ON SATURDAY
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»»»»»»»»
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 07~12~2015 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
»»»»»»»»»»»«««« «««««««««««««
GOLDEN CHANCE : THUNDERBALL
DATE 28-11-2015
WINNING: 66-47-35-18-14
MACHINE: 29-24-25-43-86
GOLDENCHANCE : THUNDER BALL
DATE 05/12/2015
WINNING: 66-55-71-74-37
MACHINE: 89-03-06-35-45
*************** *************** **
GOLDENCHANCE :SUNSHINE
DATE: 28-11-2015
WINNING: 82-89-61-43-36
MACHINE: 64-42-33-63-28
GOLDENCHANCE : SUNSHINE
DATE 05-12-2015
WINNING: 84-78-46-26-13
MACHINE: 56-87-66-59-47
*************** *************** *
GOLDENCHANCE : BAZOOKA
DATE 28-11-15
WINNING: 47-19-36-46-80
MACHINE: 44-16-35-12-27
GOLDENCHANCE : BAZOOKA
DATE 05-12-2015
WINNING: 22-44-81-89-08
MACHINE: 43-03-70-78-14
*************** *************** **
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 16-05-2015
SUCCESS: 72-19-71-78-56
MACHINE: 20-89-87-34-73
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 23-05-2015
SUCCESS: 83-87-20-35-32
MACHINE: 84-85-26-89-88
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 30-05-2015
SUCCESS: 12-80-30-07-74
MACHINE: 11-21-19-41-60
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 06-06-2015
SUCCESS: 09-21-46-78-06
MACHINE: 02-22-86-69-26
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 13-06-2015
SUCCESS: 77-75-33-84-90
MACHINE: 87-51-57-65-21
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 20-06-2015
SUCCESS: 13-79-90-39-28
MACHINE: 54-44-53-17-45
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 27-06-2015
SUCCESS: 18-57-73-08-31
MACHINE: 61-16-24-42-07
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 04-07-2015
SUCCESS: 74-27-53-78-83
MACHINE: 49-34-20-71-36
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 11-07-2015
SUCCESS: 40-86-88-80-69
MACHINE: 72-02-21-42-53
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 18-07-2015
SUCCESS: 74-01-57-66-30
MACHINE: 63-44-03-25-37
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 25-07-2015
SUCCESS: 24-06-09-18-16
MACHINE: 71-70-42-23-32
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 01-08-2015
SUCCESS: 65-89-87-64-66
MACHINE: 75-11-06-07-77
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 08-08-2015
SUCCESS: 77-79-23-57-36
MACHINE: 33-31-90-25-49
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 15-08-2015
SUCCESS: 01-76-49-86-06
MACHINE: 42-38-44-23-11
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 22-08-2015
SUCCESS: 08-16-72-07-79
MACHINE: 56-31-10-13-41
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 29-08-2015
SUCCESS: 40-89-07-23-67
MACHINE: 58-59-01-87-21
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 05-09-2015
SUCCESS: 51-38-81-09-37
MACHINE: 19-88-43-57-64
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 12-09-2015
SUCCESS: 49-85-90-19-57
MACHINE: 80-27-69-46-76
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 19-09-2015
SUCCESS: 50-30-84-37-23
MACHINE: 33-63-70-81-34
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 26-09-2015
SUCCESS: 21-34-66-85-32
MACHINE: 23-82-63-15-17
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 03-10-2015
SUCCESS: 18-29-60-65-67
MACHINE: 51-36-44-28-45
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 10-10-2015
SUCCESS: 30-72-21-32-66
MACHINE: 08-34-84-06-61
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 17-10-2015
SUCCESS: 23-18-75-89-59
MACHINE: 87-14-46-26-48
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 24-10-2015
SUCCESS: 27-01-03-68-72
MACHINE: 19-87-29-23-15
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 31-10-2015
SUCCESS: 71-74-79-66-08
MACHINE: 63-34-17-02-65
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 07-11-2015
SUCCESS: 14-54-57-20-62
MACHINE: 19-50-44-27-74
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 14-11-2015
SUCCESS: 46-35-72-52-44
MACHINE: 32-29-74-77-84
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 21-11-2015
SUCCESS: 64-45-01-82-79
MACHINE: 20-27-08-72-61
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 28-11-2015
SUCCESS: 10-39-58-57-30
MACHINE: 43-18-71-40-74
PREMIER: KING
DATE: 05-12-2015
SUCCESS: 51-41-61-05-32
MACHINE: 09-33-48-19-57
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 18-18-2015
SUCCESS: 13-54-80-16-33
MACHINE: 02-82-66-03-57
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 22-08-2015
SUCCESS: 15-61-28-75-01
MACHINE: 44-81-23-48-67
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 25-08-2015
SUCCESS: 17-70-11-28-45
MACHINE: 02-16-89-06-90
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 29-08-2015
SUCCESS: 01-72-71-14-68
MACHINE: 59-07-26-11-28
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 01-09-2015
SUCCESS: 06-64-72-28-83
MACHINE: 20-42-58-21-70
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 05-09-2015
SUCCESS: 48-16-09-61-28
MACHINE: 12-47-15-17-18
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 08-09-2015
SUCCESS: 23-09-72-66-77
MACHINE: 20-39-84-21-16
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 12-09-2015
SUCCESS: 27-09-08-65-59
MACHINE: 85-01-57-15-22
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 15-09-2015
SUCCESS: 58-46-07-71-03
MACHINE: 44-11-78-51-53
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 19-09-2015
SUCCESS: 22-78-58-03-48
MACHINE: 90-04-68-76-19
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 22-09-2015
SUCCESS: 41-77-05-23-68
MACHINE: 47-84-34-27-75
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 26-09-2015
SUCCESS: 09-64-42-16-30
MACHINE: 87-79-50-21-40
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 29-09-2015
SUCCESS: 25-40-70-16-38
MACHINE: 36-06-85-44-41
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 03-10-2015
SUCCESS: 24-45-78-33-62
MACHINE: 31-08-83-79-77
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 06-10-2015
SUCCESS: 32-51-27-01-64
MACHINE: 24-34-28-81-52
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 10-10-2015
SUCCESS: 29-69-35-04-37
MACHINE: 07-43-25-40-83
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 13-10-2015
SUCCESS: 43-52-18-14-55
MACHINE: 90-47-32-79-75
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 17-10-2015
SUCCESS: 11-85-37-52-89
MACHINE: 68-20-04-48-30
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 20-10-2015
SUCCESS: 03-41-45-84-76
MACHINE: 38-28-81-06-02
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 24-10-2015
SUCCESS: 13-69-59-90-79
MACHINE: 35-47-71-70-84
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 27-10-2015
SUCCESS: 59-20-09-31-38
MACHINE: 42-29-67-24-19
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 31-10-2015
SUCCESS: 77-05-58-23-78
MACHINE: 40-54-85-68-82
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 03-11-2015
SUCCESS: 84-65-18-06-42
MACHINE: 54-23-04-34-20
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 07-11-2015
SUCCESS: 30-38-59-10-07
MACHINE: 33-22-70-26-73
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 10-11-2015
SUCCESS: 87-07-81-28-06
MACHINE: 61-60-67-39-57
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 14-11-2015
SUCCESS: 60-17-57-14-59
MACHINE: 32-51-85-18-25
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 17-11-2015
SUCCESS: 54-31-75-20-27
MACHINE: 58-64-89-55-22
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 21-11-2015
SUCCESS: 62-68-37-41-69
MACHINE: 25-21-34-56-82
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 24-11-2015
SUCCESS: 65-64-36-53-73
MACHINE: 86-31-72-08-69
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 28-11-2015
SUCCESS: 09-47-16-33-25
MACHINE: 90-52-22-48-66
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 1-12-2015
SUCCESS: 20-26-48-21-01
MACHINE: 33-46-32-18-68
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 05-12-2015
SUCCESS: 54-46-85-55-73
MACHINE: 38-12-58-34-59
PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 08-12-2015
SUCCESS: 87-44-61-90-54
MACHINE: 76-17-15-81-34
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 04-08-2015
SUCCESS: 06-07-29-20-45
MACHINE: 58-70-72-25-11
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 8-8-2015
SUCCESS: 67-90-26-38-37
MACHINE: 86-33-82-42-76
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 11-08-2015
SUCCESS: 70-22-21-34-52
MACHINE: 81-33-08-69-53
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 15-08-2015
SUCCESS: 25-32-88-33-13
MACHINE: 10-60-37-56-01
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 18-8-2015
SUCCESS: 08-34-75-40-53
MACHINE: 49-14-90-70-74
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 22-08-2015
SUCCESS: 72-70-74-26-80
MACHINE: 87-60-86-88-55
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 25-08-2015
SUCCESS: 85-50-47-42-86
MACHINE: 20-51-75-83-70
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 29-08-2015
SUCCESS: 51-20-35-80-90
MACHINE: 14-62-88-16-54
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 01-09-2015
SUCCESS: 54-45-20-24-87
MACHINE: 89-35-21-76-65
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 05-09-2015
SUCCESS: 49-68-52-33-08
MACHINE: 58-71-24-09-17
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 08-09-2015
SUCCESS: 32-60-16-02-30
MACHINE: 01-44-57-03-40
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 12-09-2015
SUCCESS: 75-72-30-43-12
MACHINE: 65-64-86-46-02
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 15-09-2015
SUCCESS: 83-77-86-46-55
MACHINE: 06-88-81-89-43
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 19-09-2015
SUCCESS: 76-87-46-01-18
MACHINE: 38-20-75-42-19
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 22-09-2015
SUCCESS: 63-45-73-52-56
MACHINE: 16-72-54-01-14
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 26-09-2015
SUCCESS: 79-60-56-11-54
MACHINE: 08-34-88-13-24
PREMIER: CLUB MASTER
DATE: 29-09-2015
SUCCESS: 62-73-76-33-49
MACHINE: 42-09-14-12-17
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 03-10-2015
SUCCESS: 46-07-75-81-71
MACHINE: 70-53-88-44-54
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 06-10-2015
SUCCESS: 55-82-27-51-62
MACHINE: 87-48-15-30-59
PREMIER CLUBMASTER
DATE: 10-10-2015
SUCCESS: 88-66-21-39-53
MACHINE: 15-38-82-29-49
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 13-10-2015
SUCCESS: 54-15-66-04-03
MACHINE: 17-79-70-42-68
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 17-10-2015
SUCCESS: 26-62-86-65-10
MACHINE: 56-52-83-14-89
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 20-10-2015
SUCCESS: 82-57-75-66-53
MACHINE: 35-85-19-84-41
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 24-10-2015
SUCCESS: 58-54-56-19-37
MACHINE: 38-32-36-03-30
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 27-10-2015
SUCCESS: 55-80-43-19-26
MACHINE: 81-11-09-72-29
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 31-10-2015
SUCCESS: 81-08-89-77-87
MACHINE: 13-22-33-26-86
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 03-11-2015
SUCCESS: 17-24-85-20-39
MACHINE: 10-05-60-46-33
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 07-11-2015
SUCCESS: 64-06-66-41-05
MACHINE: 16-04-85-14-83
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 10-11-2015
SUCCESS: 63-44-68-77-65
MACHINE: 78-51-81-49-59
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 14-11-2015
SUCCESS: 60-36-24-12-40
MACHINE: 41-32-16-27-54
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 17-11-2015
SUCCESS: 47-88-27-03-53
MACHINE: 73-45-31-43-79
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 21-11-2015
SUCCESS: 72-17-30-64-10
MACHINE: 24-86-71-41-60
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 24-11-2015
SUCCESS: 34-31-27-50-25
MACHINE: 33-62-76-12-23
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 28-11-2015
SUCCESS: 38-24-55-39-76
MACHINE: 74-16-47-85-05
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 01-12-2015
SUCCESS: 09-59-71-86-47
MACHINE: 62-13-24-35-87
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 05-12-2015
SUCCESS: 67-64-90-54-45
MACHINE: 24-34-74-80-53
PREMIER: CLUBMASTER
DATE: 08-12-2015
SUCCESS: 39-59-53-31-20
MACHINE: 66-37-77-67-50
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 08-08-2015
SUCCESS: 37-46-77-71-35
MACHINE: 82-59-65-26-55
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 11-08-2015
SUCCESS: 53-56-47-21-34
MACHINE: 72-69-25-10-15
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 15-08-2015
SUCCESS: 51-49-23-37-66
MACHINE: 68-20-56-59-10
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 18-08-2015
SUCCESS: 14-82-06-69-23
MACHINE: 75-28-59-63-25
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 22-08-2015
SUCCESS: 09-21-85-42-37
MACHINE: 12-44-35-26-22
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 25-8-2015
SUCCESS: 62-73-09-19-69
MACHINE: 47-41-70-06-30
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 29-08-2015
SUCCESS: 21-80-17-62-58
MACHINE: 25-08-42-65-60
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 01-09-2015
SUCCESS: 37-34-73-77-06
MACHINE: 41-28-20-35-80
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 05-09-2015
SUCCESS: 53-46-86-47-68
MACHINE: 11-15-06-56-77
PREMIER: O6
DATE: 08-09-2015
SUCCESS: 53-79-23-64-19
MACHINE: 80-26-12-17-55
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 12-09-2015
SUCCESS: 89-13-34-11-70
MACHINE: 08-75-77-23-10
PREMIER: O6
DATE: 15-09-2015
SUCCESS: 65-27-29-04-23
MACHINE: 03-56-55-50-47
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 19-09-2015
SUCCESS: 55-73-07-26-22
MACHINE: 56-08-52-19-80
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 22-09-2015
SUCCESS: 16-06-57-78-52
MACHINE: 08-44-42-54-05
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 26-09-2015
SUCCESS: 19-16-77-25-67
MACHINE: 71-17-82-24-86
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 29-09-2015
SUCCESS: 58-10-40-22-32
MACHINE: 82-66-75-21-39
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 03-10-2015
SUCCESS: 26-11-38-43-76
MACHINE: 05-63-35-81-23
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 06-10-2015
SUCCESS: 10-42-53-13-63
MACHINE: 29-01-60-08-49
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 10-10-2015
SUCCESS: 77-86-43-82-62
MACHINE: 47-09-03-26-32
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 13-10-2015
SUCCESS: 68-65-47-63-23
MACHINE: 62-26-42-15-18
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 17-10-2015
SUCCESS: 49-12-64-46-40
MACHINE: 57-08-68-34-37
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 20-10-2015
SUCCESS: 66-73-18-78-03
MACHINE: 54-15-37-45-67
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 24-10-2015
SUCCESS: 34-31-32-44-25
MACHINE: 45-12-70-15-54
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 27-10-2015
SUCCESS: 38-64-20-10-80
MACHINE: 21-15-29-04-50
PREMIER: O6
DATE: 31-10-2015
SUCCESS: 71-32-03-40-45
MACHINE: 75-23-77-31-14
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 03-11-2015
SUCCESS: 14-37-62-10-72
MACHINE: 50-08-04-64-25
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 07-11-2015
SUCCESS: 89-04-22-17-27
MACHINE: 25-01-23-77-07
PREMIER : 06
DATE: 10-11-2015
SUCCESS: 02-74-31-68-69
MACHINE: 52-61-78-56-71
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 14-11-2015
SUCCESS: 10-73-40-69-16
MACHINE: 90-15-53-66-27
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 17-11-2015
SUCCESS: 01-54-11-02-62
MACHINE: 79-72-36-89-83
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 21-11-2015
SUCCESS: 60-46-73-47-22
MACHINE: 75-40-45-44-70
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 24-11-2015
SUCCESS: 56-82-49-48-19
MACHINE: 69-05-55-45-54
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 28-11-2015
SUCCESS: 02-62-73-25-43
MACHINE: 10-64-06-59-65
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 01-12-2015
SUCCESS: 90-18-09-47-22
MACHINE: 07-34-15-10-81
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 05-12-2015
SUCCESS: 86-18-61-89-62
MACHINE: 69-80-10-49-65
PREMIER: 06
DATE: 08-12-2015
SUCCESS: 05-88-78-14-83
MACHINE: 01-71-62-64-12
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 23-05-2015
SUCCESS: 36-27-44-59-74
MACHINE: 49-56-38-47-62
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 30-05-2015
SUCCESS: 69-11-57-01-15
MACHINE: 58-48-21-51-37
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 06-06-2015
SUCCESS: 03-24-75-50-89
MACHINE: 08-14-60-77-22
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 13-06-2015
SUCCESS: 25-35-38-23-31
MACHINE: 58-79-29-16-59
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 20-06-2015
SUCCESS: 25-45-28-03-22
MACHINE: 07-57-37-39-78
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 27-06-2015
SUCCESS: 12-48-63-30-25
MACHINE: 75-35-21-76-13
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 04-07-2015
SUCCESS: 55-01-67-50-60
MACHINE: 80-76-03-06-52
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 11-07-2015
SUCCESS: 38-30-03-65-34
MACHINE: 66-37-01-80-86
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 18-07-2015
SUCCESS: 81-82-46-58-01
MACHINE: 84-78-80-15-11
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 25-07-2015
SUCCESS: 90-68-64-79-42
MACHINE: 76-50-67-47-83
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 01-08-2015
SUCCESS: 34-90-49-39-10
MACHINE: 32-70-80-57-21
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 08-08-2015
SUCCESS: 84-31-52-36-60
MACHINE: 75-73-71-05-04
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 15-08-2015
SUCCESS: 16-87-68-76-51
MACHINE: 48-23-75-63-21
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 22-08-2015
SUCCESS: 47-23-54-15-11
MACHINE: 66-22-62-76-30
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 29-08-2015
SUCCESS: 79-52-22-49-82
MACHINE: 90-74-10-53-55
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 05-09-2015
SUCCESS: 68-51-03-54-37
MACHINE: 70-71-50-76-72
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 12-09-2015
SUCCESS: 90-25-48-40-51
MACHINE: 76-10-43-63-39
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 19-09-2015
SUCCESS: 54-11-49-20-34
MACHINE: 23-88-31-28-32
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 26-09-2015
SUCCESS: 42-60-48-32-78
MACHINE: 84-57-77-43-17
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 03-10-2015
SUCCESS: 58-80-50-90-42
MACHINE: 65-14-38-48-17
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 10-10-2015
SUCCESS: 73-53-45-81-50
MACHINE: 04-85-32-65-57
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 17-10-2015
SUCCESS: 39-15-05-11-84
MACHINE: 78-08-02-44-80
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 24-10-2015
SUCCESS: 79-45-87-52-44
MACHINE: 53-29-56-84-76
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 31-10-2015
SUCCESS: 26-23-61-76-32
MACHINE: 39-35-62-81-15
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 07-11-2015
SUCCESS: 61-08-78-51-64
MACHINE: 01-66-44-68-41
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 14-11-2015
SUCCESS: 47-62-66-71-28
MACHINE: 40-23-02-69-43
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 21-11-2015
SUCCESS: 25-22-56-36-70
MACHINE: 04-13-12-59-90
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 28-11-2015
SUCCESS: 01-70-24-60-14
MACHINE: 36-35-41-67-39
GHANA: NATIONAL
DATE: 05-12-2015
SUCCESS: 22-17-27-63-59
MACHINE: 51-79-47-57-80
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»»»»»
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 17-09-2015
SUCCESS: 76-47-26-42-88
MACHINE: 25-70-86-50-27
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 19-09-2015
SUCCESS: 20-31-82-79-15
MACHINE: 86-01-57-41-58
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 24-09-2015
SUCCESS: 36-26-39-50-82
MACHINE: 43-02-79-54-46
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 26-09-2015
SUCCESS: 60-56-02-74-64
MACHINE: 63-75-78-06-85
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 01-10-2015
SUCCESS: 34-60-64-42-78
MACHINE: 80-21-67-39-03
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 03-10-2015
SUCCESS: 15-36-31-23-22
MACHINE: 01-85-67-69-16
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 08-10-2015
SUCCESS: 56-43-32-26-51
MACHINE: 28-69-24-23-12
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 10-10-2015
SUCCESS: 15-22-67-77-82
MACHINE: 46-06-68-03-43
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 15-10-2015
SUCCESS: 07-63-31-47-73
MACHINE: 85-52-71-22-40
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 17-10-2015
SUCCESS: 79-44-22-01-83
MACHINE: 24-66-28-41-25
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 22-10-2015
SUCCESS: 86-49-46-81-67
MACHINE: 27-19-77-51-83
PREMIER FAIRCHACE
DATE: 24-10-2015
SUCCESS: 32-81-42-50-74
MACHINE: 20-37-13-11-46
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 29-10-2015
SUCCESS: 81-46-45-51-24
MACHINE: 89-28-65-02-80
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 31-10-2015
SUCCESS: 03-80-24-02-39
MACHINE: 49-42-44-17-26
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 05-11-2015
SUCCESS: 70-64-50-53-51
MACHINE: 82-44-21-88-27
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 07-11-2015
SUCCESS: 61-02-37-79-01
MACHINE: 58-09-39-28-15
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 12-11-2015
SUCCESS: 68-74-39-63-13
MACHINE: 88-90-14-70-20
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 14-11-2015
SUCCESS: 20-15-76-17-47
MACHINE: 46-21-12-22-74
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 19-11-2015
SUCCESS: 65-26-50-87-25
MACHINE: 23-16-61-52-04
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 21-11-2015
SUCCESS: 60-30-11-17-38
MACHINE: 12-35-89-84-31
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 26-11-2015
SUCCESS: 48-15-66-06-53
MACHINE: 35-31-81-21-60
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 28-11-2015
SUCCESS: 33-42-24-38-59
MACHINE: 46-84-83-11-22
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 03-12-2015
SUCCESS: 55-50-03-77-29
MACHINE: 81-88-25-78-42
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 05-12-2015
SUCCESS: 08-17-72-21-29
MACHINE: 46-18-33-84-03
PREMIER: FAIRCHANCE
DATE: 10-12-2015
SUCCESS: 13-04-09-61-87
MACHINE: 86-69-51-06-15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 07:59

PREMIER : KINGS
Banker 49
49-44


49-85-44-19-57

[[ Powered by Afralotto ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Zoro132
Senior
Senior


Posts : 572

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 08:54

For National:

Mega Banker: 68 @ center box
Supporting Banker: 49 @ last box

Win with:
68 - 49
68 - 90

It is well folks!
regards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moses Vincent
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 08:58

NATIONAL
(((((( 01bk )))))) (((((( 67bk ))))))))
BOMB D MACHINE
JAH BLESS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lottoleverage
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 09:32

Good morning house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 261
Location : new york

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 09:38

NATIONAL 33BK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrischaris
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 148
Location : Gerar

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 10:06

@chrischaris wrote:
Gud pm, fellow honourables. I greet u Chief Aneke. Pls i am puzzled. I need an answer to this. I got a lead that there is this working hand in hand btw some lotto promoters here in nigeria and the owners of Ghana lotto in Ghana. I heard, the owners collect money 4rm these promoters to show them before time the draws and them(promoters) decide the most favourable draws before the owners then release the results. A typical suspected scenario is the owners of R&S lotto bribing them in Ghana to know the draws before time and to agree on the most favourable draw b4 the results show up. Pls, is this TRUE? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adecare12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1906
Location : osun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 10:14

nat(45bk) 15 39
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richpond
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 11:28

@Zoro132 wrote:
For National:

Mega Banker: 68 @ center box
Supporting Banker: 49 @ last box

Win with:
68 - 49
68 - 90

It is well folks!
regards.

What of your earlier posted 24 21 ??. Is that no longer valid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOSSJAY
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : MALE
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 11:34

NATIONAL SUREST BANKER
(((((((((((((((7))))))))))))))) CBW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 11:36

PREMIER: KING
12-12-2015
SUC: 45-28-47-59-72
MAC: 43-54-81-78-65
Back to top Go down
View user profile
APATEY
Senior
Senior


Sex : MALE
Posts : 879
Location : K

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 11:46

National banker 81
81-24
Perm with
15-11-27
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 12:00

PREMIER : SUPER
Banker 73
73-38


73-38-9-11-59

[[ Powered by Afralotto ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
YK DARCOS
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : Male
Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 12:20

@YK DARCOS wrote:
National ----59bk-----
27bkLBW -59bk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master


Posts : 10945
Location : UNITED

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2015-12-12, 12:59

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: GHANA LOTTO - BABA IJEBU FORUM-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.