A Mobile Value Added Services company in Lagos, Nigeria which provides services such as SMS and Voice Chat services as well as mobile oriented service to subscribers across the various networks in Nigeria.
Administrative/Marketing and Communications Intern
• Assisting with administrative office work (Filing, Memos, booking appointments, Official Errands) • Working on Proposals, Presentations and sending emails
• Familiarity with social networking sites is mandatory.
• Candidate must be able to update and maintain a social media presence, including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting Facebook updates
• Assist in planning, writing and managing e-blasts and e-newsletters
• Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories on Facebook page
• Update the organization’s website regularly
• Create comprehensive database of targeted businesses and community organizations
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
• Prepare weekly reports and maintain regular contact with supervisor
Method of Application:
Send all emails and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date