Naija Talk community

Africa's No.1 Fta Satellite Technology, Ghana Lotto, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Register with nairabet and make millions online
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 Dstv software on strong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Posts : 1865

PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Mon 05 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
chelski
Senior
Senior


Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

If you need any vodka loader, check ntc very well for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chelski
Senior
Senior


Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:04 pm

Check ntc very well for vodka loader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17193

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:04 pm

Ntc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior


Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:12 pm

ntc?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asasoft.webs.com
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2801
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm

New 4663X software 173p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 27 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

Dat lastest 4663x sofeware is 2powerful' dnt use fake flash drive, coz ur strong decoder(4663x) wil being 2blink, Note dat' if u upgraded wrongly' go around d thread' 2luk 4 hw 2 welcum bk ur frie decoder bk 2lyf. Datz ma advice' fishegg25 waz here' signd by me!
Back to top Go down
abdulnfd
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:47 am

what of 4663xII
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walelove
Novice
Novice


Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Fri 28 Oct 2011, 5:11 am

Can this software split card?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walelove
Novice
Novice


Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:44 pm

pls. house i need sw for srt4653x dat can work with d*** card, thanx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minamako
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:54 am

Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magichand
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Sun 13 Nov 2011, 6:09 am

Minamako wrote:
Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv
yea goto strong technology .com@download get your software there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2801
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Sun 13 Nov 2011, 7:31 am

Minamako wrote:
Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv
Yes it can.Download the above software and upgrade ur decorder.It will not affect any My tv settings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 158
Location : joburg

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:04 am

Minamako wrote:
Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv

Yes it can. go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & download relevant software for your decoder. It will not affect any of the My tv settings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d-link
Novice
Novice


Posts : 39

PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Sun 13 Nov 2011, 1:14 pm

ekkywolex wrote:
Minamako wrote:
Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv

Yes it can. go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & download relevant software for your decoder. It will not affect any of the My tv settings.


It will if you are sure that the decoder is original because there are fakes in the same look in body but inside is fake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Sun 13 Nov 2011, 2:17 pm

Would this software split on using data cable, imean can it share between 2strong 4663x decoders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d-link
Novice
Novice


Posts : 39

PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:45 am

John bull wrote:
For 4669 try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oga JB I try this on my 4669x it didn't work, is only NTA open, is the sw still working now pls help me out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jostunde
Senior
Senior


Posts : 694
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 3:04 am

Oga JB and all pls I need dstv sw for srt 4329.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jostunde
Senior
Senior


Posts : 694
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 3:06 am

Also for srt 4669x and 4930hd.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2801
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 3:32 am

jostunde wrote:
Also for srt 4669x and 4930hd.

Thanks
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on patch 4 African and download the software for 4669X and 4930HD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segzykay
Professional
Professional


Posts : 2801
Location : Ondo

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 3:36 am

jostunde wrote:
Oga JB and all pls I need dstv sw for srt 4329.

Thanks
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on patch 4 African and download the software for 4329
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master


Posts : 17193

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 6:09 am

Whch work does dis does?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jostunde
Senior
Senior


Posts : 694
Location : lagos

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:12 am

Segzykay thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yawben
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:43 pm

I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

yawben wrote:
I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
@ Yawben try 12130 h 27500 and 12092 h 27500.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 1:49 pm

ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:
I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
@ Yawben try 12130 h 27500 and 12092 h 27500.Good luck.

I GUESS UR PROBLEM MAY BE THE DISEQ SETTING, PROBABLY MYTV IS THE PRIMARY LNB. CHECK THE DISEQ POSITION FOR THE DSTV LNB AND SET IT IN THE DECODER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior


Posts : 1360
Location : central 9ja

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 4:23 pm

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : yes
Posts : 1996
Location : Lagos Nigeria

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 10:29 pm

MEGEE wrote:
ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:
I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
@ Yawben try 12130 h 27500 and 12092 h 27500.Good luck.

I GUESS UR PROBLEM MAY BE THE DISEQ SETTING, PROBABLY MYTV IS THE PRIMARY LNB. CHECK THE DISEQ POSITION FOR THE DSTV LNB AND SET IT IN THE DECODER
Your problem is frm the DiscEq setting. All u av to do is trace ur dstv cable frm the dish down to the DiscEq and see wat num it goes into, make sure u take note of it then goto menu, installation press 0000 and then goto manual, input 12.245,v, 27.500. Exit and goto dish settings, select 12.245 from frequency and then goto disEqc, change it to the number on the disEqc i said you should take note. Now it should turn green, if it doesn't, move to the next box down and keep moving it between 1 to 16, you will definitely hit the green. Exit and then save. You can now scan to get ur Hitv and Dstv. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tetteh
Novice
Novice


Posts : 40
Location : GH

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 10:52 pm

bola_yeni wrote:
MEGEE wrote:
ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:
I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
@ Yawben try 12130 h 27500 and 12092 h 27500.Good luck.

I GUESS UR PROBLEM MAY BE THE DISEQ SETTING, PROBABLY MYTV IS THE PRIMARY LNB. CHECK THE DISEQ POSITION FOR THE DSTV LNB AND SET IT IN THE DECODER
Your problem is frm the DiscEq setting. All u av to do is trace ur dstv cable frm the dish down to the DiscEq and see wat num it goes into, make sure u take note of it then goto menu, installation press 0000 and then goto manual, input 12.245,v, 27.500. Exit and goto dish settings, select 12.245 from frequency and then goto disEqc, change it to the number on the disEqc i said you should take note. Now it should turn green, if it doesn't, move to the next box down and keep moving it between 1 to 16, you will definitely hit the green. Exit and then save. You can now scan to get ur Hitv and Dstv. Best of luck.
ITS RATHER 12.245H NOT (12.245V) DSTV LINE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dstv software on strong
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Make millions everyday just by placing a bet between WIN, DRAW, etc
Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community ::  :: -
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.