Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet

Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:11 pm

“(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.”

President Muhammadu Buhari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter pan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm

How are we going to suffer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuforiji
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:57 pm

There should be equality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 10:34 am

What is the problem with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 10:47 am

Not true,I trust Baba,say Buhari
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 2:33 pm

@Ashawo wrote:
“(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.”

President Muhammadu Buhari

I know only Ashawo can post something like this, na you people know, next time your people should know how to play politics... lol!

Yoruba people will say "Eniti oje gbee kokin ku gbee".. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 6:36 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 3:02 am

5 percentage can sink a govt of the day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ancl
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 6:22 am

It hv said it all n day one that

"Am for everybody"

So what next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:00 am

up next...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:59 am

Not true! "I belong to nobody but I belong to everybody, election has come and pass, I'm now a president of Nigeria "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fxprof
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 11:40 am

i m still waiting to see this news on Nigeria daily's ,yet to see it, so i think its just a hoax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lottodream
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm

True talk
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm

True talk
Back to top Go down
Kuforiji
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership   Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:23 pm

still too early to judge him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Buhari declares that the South East and South South will suffer marginalisation under his leadership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: News-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.