Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 13:00

Niger Delta Militant Leader Ateke Has A
Message For Buhari
Ex-militant and leader of the Niger Delta
Vigilante (NDV), Ateke Tom, has said former
militant leaders in the Niger Delta region are
ready to work with the President-Elect,
General Muhammadu Buhari.
Ateke, who disclosed this while speaking in
pidgin english to newsmen at Okochiri in
Rivers State, urged Gen. Buhari to invite
leaders of genuine militant camps to discuss
on how to move the region forward.
In his words, “I am here to congratulate
Buhari for his victory. We will want good
leadership; we thank God that Buhari is now
our President and we pray God Almighty to
give him wisdom to rule our country. Since
Buhari is now our President, we want him
to meet with the core leaders of the Niger
Delta struggle; I mean the real leaders in the
struggle.
“He should call the real leaders and talk to
them. Let us discuss on our needs. He
should also not forget the Amnesty
Programme, because we know what we
fought for and that was why they gave us
Amnesty. We did not get the Amnesty
Programme from the backyard. So, let him
keep to the programme. Let the Amnesty
Programme function well and we will like it.
We are ready to work with Buhari.”
The former militant leader said none of the
former agitators in the region will go back
to the creeks.
Ateke said, “Some people are saying they
want to go back to the creek, or they want
to blow up pipelines; no, I, Ateke Tom will
not be part of that, we don’t need all those
things and nobody will go back to the
creeks. I have a say in the Niger Delta and I
am one of the top fighters; so nobody will
go back to the creeks. I advice the youths
not to follow anybody back to the creeks.
“We should not say because there is change
of government and Buhari is now the
President, and somebody wants to go back
to the creeks; what are you going there to
do? So, let nobody follow anybody to the
creeks. What we want is that let Buhari meet
us and treat us well.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 13:16

nice one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20750
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 13:38

Yes o!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 13:43

yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 14:21

@delafirst wrote:
Niger Delta Militant Leader Ateke Has A
Message For Buhari
Ex-militant and leader of the Niger Delta
Vigilante (NDV), Ateke Tom, has said former
militant leaders in the Niger Delta region are
ready to work with the President-Elect,
General Muhammadu Buhari.
Ateke, who disclosed this while speaking in
pidgin english to newsmen at Okochiri in
Rivers State, urged Gen. Buhari to invite
leaders of genuine militant camps to discuss
on how to move the region forward.
In his words, “I am here to congratulate
Buhari for his victory. We will want good
leadership; we thank God that Buhari is now
our President and we pray God Almighty to
give him wisdom to rule our country. Since
Buhari is now our President, we want him
to meet with the core leaders of the Niger
Delta struggle; I mean the real leaders in the
struggle.
“He should call the real leaders and talk to
them. Let us discuss on our needs. He
should also not forget the Amnesty
Programme, because we know what we
fought for and that was why they gave us
Amnesty. We did not get the Amnesty
Programme from the backyard. So, let him
keep to the programme. Let the Amnesty
Programme function well and we will like it.
We are ready to work with Buhari.”
The former militant leader said none of the
former agitators in the region will go back
to the creeks.
Ateke said, “Some people are saying they
want to go back to the creek, or they want
to blow up pipelines; no, I, Ateke Tom will
not be part of that, we don’t need all those
things and nobody will go back to the
creeks. I have a say in the Niger Delta and I
am one of the top fighters; so nobody will
go back to the creeks. I advice the youths
not to follow anybody back to the creeks.
“We should not say because there is change
of government and Buhari is now the
President, and somebody wants to go back
to the creeks; what are you going there to
do? So, let nobody follow anybody to the
creeks. What we want is that let Buhari meet
us and treat us well.”
wat's dis doing here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 15:34

The guy don't know how to create thread i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast


Sex : Male
Posts : 1854
Location : LAGOS

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 15:40

@eddyvic wrote:
@Twogoods wrote:
@SmartMobility wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
His days are numbered.
FOR WHAT? THAT IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA AND APC
I disagree with u
Don't mind him, where are you when he called GMB names and behave senseless ?
nah true, GMB is now God, he will strike any body that call him name.

If GMB is god he will kill who so ever that sin against him

African always used their power
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 16:40

The way we reason is different. chaii, God u create o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 17:54

@eddyvic wrote:
The guy don't know how to create thread i think.
dat's a cirios case o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-15, 22:40

Yet it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 01:10

@eddyvic wrote:
The way we reason is different. chaii, God u create o
True talk ooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 02:26

That is man for u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 05:17

Hmm, some reason upside down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 07:14

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OLOBE
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2496

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 08:43

@SmartMobility wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Twogoods wrote:
@SmartMobility wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
His days are numbered.
FOR WHAT? THAT IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA AND APC
I disagree with u
Don't mind him, where are you when he called GMB names and behave senseless ?
nah true, GMB is now God, he will strike any body that call him name.

If GMB is god he will kill who so ever that sin against him

African always used their power
Black man wit black tot, olote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 08:46

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twogoods
Expert
Expert


Sex : Male
Posts : 4989
Location : Africa Best Lotto Forecaster. EDO BENIN CITY

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 09:36

OH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 11:45

Olote too much for here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delafirst
Leader
Leader


Sex : mele
Posts : 5250
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory   2015-04-16, 11:51

Na wa ooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[UPDATED] Supreme Court affirms Fayose’s victory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: News-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.