Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.
 
HomePublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
This site is now located at www.9jarians.com. All users will get their passwords through email soon.

Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 GHANA LOTTO RESULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
danapache
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3460
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-15, 06:18

First topic message reminder :


Ghana lotto results

LET HAVE MSP GAME NOW FOR THOSE THAT VE ALREADY FORCAST IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
allykay
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3299
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:04

danapache wrote:
malosky,how are u.i tried ur number around noon but could get u but i have confirmed what i wanted to ask u though,hope all is fine
u talk say u go kal and u no kal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adebas
Senior
Senior


Posts : 526
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:05

malosky07 wrote:
31staug enugu. 2sure:1-32.permutation:1-46-52-32-77.gudluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanakwame1234
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:08

my 4cast 4 2more game is ready.since there was no game 4 midweek,i hve 2 work on thursday game.my 2sure is 49*26.and my plan b is 49*26*62.i will nt be ard 2moro,bt i will be wit u in spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obsy101
Novice
Novice


Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:09

good games you all game r games but let try to do out best to get at list 2game so if someone love to perm u can do so.....i like what is going hear but let consisted one that has less cash............i love all the game but i will rearrange it for guy to plat it......59,16,46,67,1...let go by this with at list #10 then u can try other the way you like it ........am sure by the grace of god three is coming out so don't miss it at list i tell you #10 we all laugh by 8.30...my bank for today is 1 and my 2sure 1,46...so try and you get the best of what am saying......till we get the result plz and plz don't miss it cos out friend that are not here to see all game as game..ok....................59,16,46,67,1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adebas
Senior
Senior


Posts : 526
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:33

nanakwame1234 wrote:
my 4cast 4 2more game is ready.since there was no game 4 midweek,i hve 2 work on thursday game.my 2sure is 49*26.and my plan b is 49*26*62.i will nt be ard 2moro,bt i will be wit u in spirit.
tanks 4 ur forcast,hope u will nt lose out just like i did yesterday,i will sujest if ur number are sure 2 u u can play it ds very nite in premier lotto machine without any problem,gud luck,mind u i have 49.12 for fortune u can as well perm with ur game but am still working on number,gud luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3460
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:33

allykay wrote:
danapache wrote:
malosky,how are u.i tried ur number around noon but could get u but i have confirmed what i wanted to ask u though,hope all is fine
u talk say u go kal and u no kal

i will surely call,had it been midweek had not been called off i will still can u either this evening or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adebas
Senior
Senior


Posts : 526
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:45

[quote="obsy101"]good games you all game r games but let try to do out best to get at list 2game so if someone love to perm u can do so.....i like what is going hear but let consisted one that has less cash............i love all the game but i will rearrange it for guy to plat it......59,16,46,67,1...let go by this with at list #10 then u can try other the way you like it ........am sure by the grace of god three is coming out so don't miss it at list i tell you #10 we all laugh by 8.30...my bank for today is 1 and my 2sure 1,46...so try and you get the best of what am saying......till we get the result plz and plz don't miss it cos out friend that are not here to see all game as game..ok....................59,16,46,67,1 Very Happy [/quote
gud 2 hear frm u but i dnt seems 2 get ur point is ds game 4 2nite or 2morw pls poster shuld always indicate d game name 2 avoid mix up,i just hope its nt 4 enugu which have close 1hr.30mins ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 19:57

3direct comin up 4 fortune.mark malosky07.we shall be richer 2mao by his grace.amen. Meanwhile ponder on this nøs.trends obtained by numerology.1stsept fortune:75-66-18-29-30-48.still on da matter!


Last edited by malosky07 on 2011-09-01, 01:06; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3460
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 20:01

supreme result 75-63-72-89-73
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adebas
Senior
Senior


Posts : 526
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 20:05

adebas wrote:
enugu perm 57.47.32 two sure 47.32,abeg mr moderator and co forcaster check my number and moderate b4 i play ..lol

enugu 4.27.18.62.73
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanakwame1234
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 20:14

malosky07 wrote:
3direct comin up 4 fortune.mark malosky07.we shall be richer 2mao by his grace.amen
pls,post it dis evenin,cos i will b away 2moro,and wud b bak in the nite.i will b out of coverage area.pls let me hve the numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 21:17

[quote="adebas"]
obsy101 wrote:
good games you all game r games but let try to do out best to get at list 2game so if someone love to perm u can do so.....i like what is going hear but let consisted one that has less cash............i love all the game but i will rearrange it for guy to plat it......59,16,46,67,1...let go by this with at list #10 then u can try other the way you like it ........am sure by the grace of god three is coming out so don't miss it at list i tell you #10 we all laugh by 8.30...my bank for today is 1 and my 2sure 1,46...so try and you get the best of what am saying......till we get the result plz and plz don't miss it cos out friend that are not here to see all game as game..ok....................59,16,46,67,1 Very Happy [/quote
gud 2 hear frm u but i dnt seems 2 get ur point is ds game 4 2nite or 2morw pls poster shuld always indicate d game name 2 avoid mix up,i just hope its nt 4 enugu which have close 1hr.30mins ago
oh boy lotto no be like dat.agreed we all want smaller numbers right? Wat if nothins comes out of it.permutation saves d day!i've neva permed more than 8 numbers@#30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3299
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 21:26

okoro1 wrote:
okoro1 wrote:
allykay wrote:
Lucky g life banker 28
28,18
28,14
28,59
1,14
18,70
perm28,18,1,14,74,76,70gud luck i get hot cake for national ooo


Man, how hot is that cake for National. that game dey kill me bad....what's the cake

@aalykay, what is the cake for national, pls send it
guy dont worry dis one no go kill u.till then sha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allykay
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3299
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 21:31

okoro1 wrote:
okoro1 wrote:
allykay wrote:
Lucky g life banker 28
28,18
28,14
28,59
1,14
18,70
perm28,18,1,14,74,76,70gud luck i get hot cake for national ooo


Man, how hot is that cake for National. that game dey kill me bad....what's the cake

@aalykay, what is the cake for national, pls send it
guy dont worry dis one no go kill u.till then sha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen009
Novice
Novice


Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 21:42

MTN,AIRTEL,EISALAT AND GLO FREE BROWSING ON COMPUTER

for your information, the latest mtn and zain free browsing software is called pingfu udp iris tunnel, it’s a mass firewall breaker. it’s far better than your-freedom software that cuts every 1 hour. unlike jondo, psiphon and your-freedom software that is not very fast. Pingfu software delivers 24 hours free internet service to mtn and zain users without any interruption and the speed is incomparable with any other free browsing software ever seen.
here are the qualities of this network service breaker software:

-it has a speed of 560 kbps to 1.7 mbps
-contains multi-cgi relay
-server autoswitch killer
-a dns protocol behind 3 servers
-custom loophole sequence
-plung in out lagging
-multiple streaming rate
-24 hours continues free internet service

Infact, this software is the best. if you really wants to enjoy free browsing on your computer, then call me on 08039526298 to get the full VERSION of this high speed free internet software call pingfu udp and enjoy your computer. you can also get free dstv on computer from me and with multiple streaming rate quality carried by this pingfu software, you can be able to watch your dstv clear when you put in the right settings that will crack the dstv software and it won’t ask of smart card number and recharge pin anymore, you will now enjoy the whole dstv channels on computer and browse free of charge. call me now on 08039526298
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1613

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 21:48

feranmine wrote:
danapache wrote:
do we have people who are ready to play premier lotto this afternoon and evening.i am now forcasting games for it
@danapache, AM NOT A LOTTO GURUS/4CASTER O, a gurus friend gave me 13*89, 31*89 as 2 sure 4 d supreme game. danapache/gurus, abeg, help us C am with ur inner eyes pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adebas
Senior
Senior


Posts : 526
Location : ogun

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 22:19

helen009 wrote:
MTN,AIRTEL,EISALAT AND GLO FREE BROWSING ON COMPUTER

for your information, the latest mtn and zain free browsing software is called pingfu udp iris tunnel, it’s a mass firewall breaker. it’s far better than your-freedom software that cuts every 1 hour. unlike jondo, psiphon and your-freedom software that is not very fast. Pingfu software delivers 24 hours free internet service to mtn and zain users without any interruption and the speed is incomparable with any other free browsing software ever seen.
here are the qualities of this network service breaker software:

-it has a speed of 560 kbps to 1.7 mbps
-contains multi-cgi relay
-server autoswitch killer
-a dns protocol behind 3 servers
-custom loophole sequence
-plung in out lagging
-multiple streaming rate
-24 hours continues free internet service

Infact, this software is the best. if you really wants to enjoy free browsing on your computer, then call me on 08039526298 to get the full VERSION of this high speed free internet software call pingfu udp and enjoy your computer. you can also get free dstv on computer from me and with multiple streaming rate quality carried by this pingfu software, you can be able to watch your dstv clear when you put in the right settings that will crack the dstv software and it won’t ask of smart card number and recharge pin anymore, you will now enjoy the whole dstv channels on computer and browse free of charge. call me now on 08039526298
excuse me, u are in d wrong room..lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 23:07

malosky07 wrote:
31staug suprm.banker:59. 2sure:59-63.permutation:59-63-12-57-67-76.gudluck
31staug supreme results. 75-63-72-89-73.sum dude holla!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 23:07

malosky07 wrote:
31staug suprm.banker:59. 2sure:59-63.permutation:59-63-12-57-67-76.gudluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 23:09

malosky07 wrote:
31staug suprm.banker:59. 2sure:59-63.permutation:59-63-12-57-67-76.gudluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-08-31, 23:52

nanakwame1234 wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
3direct comin up 4 fortune.mark malosky07.we shall be richer 2mao by his grace.amen
pls,post it dis evenin,cos i will b away 2moro,and wud b bak in the nite.i will b out of coverage area.pls let me hve the numbers.
word!!r u still online bro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christlaw
Novice
Novice


Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 00:01

malosky07 wrote:
3direct comin up 4 fortune.mark malosky07.we shall be richer 2mao by his grace.amen

My man...I just registered to this on 29Sep....I want a good game for today's game FORTUNE....I will be looking forward to read from you soonest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 00:27

Happy new month~§#]{\1spt<:-)fortune..%€.75@@@@¿¿gudluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 00:32

christlaw wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
3direct comin up 4 fortune.mark malosky07.we shall be richer 2mao by his grace.amen

My man...I just registered to this on 29Sep....I want a good game for today's game FORTUNE....I will be looking forward to read from you soonest.
..hmmn..registered 29thsep...lolol...brothers from outerspace!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 00:32

christlaw wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
3direct comin up 4 fortune.mark malosky07.we shall be richer 2mao by his grace.amen

My man...I just registered to this on 29Sep....I want a good game for today's game FORTUNE....I will be looking forward to read from you soonest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eemekulus
Novice
Novice


Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 01:45

gud morning every body,,,,,am new in dis site bt lotto don chop me well,,i nid money to go back to school,,,pls help ur broda by posting fortune early today,,,,thanks........pls i nid two sure make i hammer the game money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoro132
Senior
Senior


Posts : 575

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 06:37

I have a wonderful Banker for fortune.

watch out soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eemekulus
Novice
Novice


Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 06:45

pls try post it now so i go fit start to find better money dis morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 07:48

malosky07 wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
31staug suprm.banker:59. 2sure:59-63.permutation:59-63-12-57-67-76.gudluck
31thaug supreme results:75-63-72-89-73.i nearly had'em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seadex
Novice
Novice


Posts : 63

PostSubject: Hey   2011-09-01, 07:57

Zoro132 wrote:
I have a wonderful Banker for fortune.

watch out soon!
i cnt sleep cos of fortune at last i got only 1banker bt i wil get one from my friend in ghana morning frndz and we must testify good news tmrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 08:24

eemekulus wrote:
pls try post it now so i go fit start to find better money dis morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
@nana and dan.the lifters we talked about some days back?the bearer is one of them.see the urge in acquiring the numbers.infact the process had begun!watchout.i'll give y'all prove later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rozor1
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 08:33

SEE THAT SUCKS COZ THRU OUT YESTERDAY I WAS INDOOR 4CASTING FORTUNE AND SOMEONE IS WAITING DAT I WIL POST NUMBERS SO DAT HE CAN RE-COPY TO ANOTHER SITE... TAKING ALL THE CREDIT AND GIFT OF MY NUMBERS... @MALOSKY SOMETHING HAS TO DONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1613

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 09:24

rozor1 wrote:
SEE THAT SUCKS COZ THRU OUT YESTERDAY I WAS INDOOR 4CASTING FORTUNE AND SOMEONE IS WAITING DAT I WIL POST NUMBERS SO DAT HE CAN RE-COPY TO ANOTHER SITE... TAKING ALL THE CREDIT AND GIFT OF MY NUMBERS... @MALOSKY SOMETHING HAS TO DONE


Is dia any way to deny all unregister member from accessing dis forum, if there is, we can denied dem and also screen all the new members b4 accept dia registration. Coz ve been accessing dis site for almost a month b4 get registered. It is very painfull for 1 stupid person to be extorting dis site glory 2 another useless site which can not use their head and talent to develop dia site. May God almightymake dem surfer all. Amen. 2 all 4caster, pls. don't let dis stupid people discourage you. pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanakwame1234
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 09:54

where r all my men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanakwame1234
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 09:57

my trip has been cancell'd,so am bak.let the numbers start cumin.we 4 win big 2day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 10:05

Still 4castin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okoro1
Senior
Senior


Posts : 571
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 10:10

feranmine wrote:
rozor1 wrote:
SEE THAT SUCKS COZ THRU OUT YESTERDAY I WAS INDOOR 4CASTING FORTUNE AND SOMEONE IS WAITING DAT I WIL POST NUMBERS SO DAT HE CAN RE-COPY TO ANOTHER SITE... TAKING ALL THE CREDIT AND GIFT OF MY NUMBERS... @MALOSKY SOMETHING HAS TO DONE


Is dia any way to deny all unregister member from accessing dis forum, if there is, we can denied dem and also screen all the new members b4 accept dia registration. Coz ve been accessing dis site for almost a month b4 get registered. It is very painfull for 1 stupid person to be extorting dis site glory 2 another useless site which can not use their head and talent to develop dia site. May God almightymake dem surfer all. Amen. 2 all 4caster, pls. don't let dis stupid people discourage you. pls.


Good Day All,

As I posted b4 that site's owner is the same as this one we are using. Danapache was gonna call him with the info i provided.
@danapache are awake yet and did you call guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 10:27

Danapache can you call me i have 2sure that at lest one most drop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 10:39

Lafesdurich wrote:
Danapache can you call me i have 2sure that at lest one most drop
.About some site reposting our game let them do what ever they want but GOD will get them and am sure is the same person reposting our games that owns this our site.my banker this morning game is ““““““82“““““
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3460
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:24

alright, thanks for the information.I do appreciate.I am working on Fortune.Malosky can u please drop your 3 direct
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayodeji222
Novice
Novice


Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:29

Pls 4 which game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kallyjay
Novice
Novice


Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:31

Kallyjay,pls all my broder in dis forum pls i'm in debt i need fortune,bt i hv 2sure 1.75 any game u hv u can send it b4 d time too late,we must success in life:happi new month:...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kallyjay
Novice
Novice


Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:34

Kallyjay,pls all my broder in dis forum pls i'm in debt i need fortune,bt i hv 2sure 1.75 any game u hv u can send it b4 d time too late,we must success in life:happi new month:... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danapache
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 3460
Location : Lagos

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:37

okoro1 wrote:
feranmine wrote:
rozor1 wrote:
SEE THAT SUCKS COZ THRU OUT YESTERDAY I WAS INDOOR 4CASTING FORTUNE AND SOMEONE IS WAITING DAT I WIL POST NUMBERS SO DAT HE CAN RE-COPY TO ANOTHER SITE... TAKING ALL THE CREDIT AND GIFT OF MY NUMBERS... @MALOSKY SOMETHING HAS TO DONE


Is dia any way to deny all unregister member from accessing dis forum, if there is, we can denied dem and also screen all the new members b4 accept dia registration. Coz ve been accessing dis site for almost a month b4 get registered. It is very painfull for 1 stupid person to be extorting dis site glory 2 another useless site which can not use their head and talent to develop dia site. May God almightymake dem surfer all. Amen. 2 all 4caster, pls. don't let dis stupid people discourage you. pls.


Good Day All,

As I posted b4 that site's owner is the same as this one we are using. Danapache was gonna call him with the info i provided.
@danapache are awake yet and did you call guy?

From what I have gather so far it seem the owner of this site is same person that open that site. if you all know nairaland owned by seun osewa, he also have another which is nairalist and at times things are exchanged but I am really against people taking our games to other site and take credit for out labour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:43

danapache wrote:
alright, thanks for the information.I do appreciate.I am working on Fortune.Malosky can u please drop your 3 direct
bro i'm workin on it.tryin 2 perfect it.screw lifters.hope dey lift bomb one day...lolz...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malosky07
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 2809
Location : Milky ways

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:43

danapache wrote:
alright, thanks for the information.I do appreciate.I am working on Fortune.Malosky can u please drop your 3 direct
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okoro1
Senior
Senior


Posts : 571
Location : Accra

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 11:58

@allykay, man did you post that game for national you spoke about? waiting on it so I can confirm something before saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kallyjay
Novice
Novice


Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 12:05

Hi danapache,hw can i get ur mobile number so dat we can work 2gether?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kallyjay
Novice
Novice


Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 12:07

Hi danapache,hw can i get ur mobile number so dat we can work 2gether?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanakwame1234
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   2011-09-01, 12:09

there is also dis site.www.indianmagicians.com,they also post most of our game.pls,let the 4tune numbers start cumin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   

Back to top Go down
 
GHANA LOTTO RESULT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Reister on merrybet
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Ghana lotto results - Baba Ijebu forum-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.