Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 

SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van   2015-01-25, 09:13

Mark is now selling snacks & coffee from a catering van.
The 34 year old has set up his own catering business. He travels round festivals with his van and he serves customers food and drinks himself from the back of his truck.

When asked about it, Mark said
"It's going really well, we've got loads of interest and we've booked it in with a lot of the music festivals and we're talking about doing some Irish ones as well. People were flabbergasted at the fact that I was in the van making crepes. People kind of have this thing 'Oh, he was in Westlife a few years ago and now he's making tea. It's my business and I love it, anything I get involved in I get involved 110%."
Mark says he hasn't given up on music yet though and is planning to launch a solo career. Westlife disbanded in 2011 after 14 years together. During their career, they notched 26 top 10 hits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
faithchild
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van   2015-01-25, 09:40

dats life.but check d positive attitude of d guy mark.it is my bussiness he said and before u know it boooom.d bussines will super grow.positive attitude is wat good bussines feed on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van   2015-01-25, 12:26

Dat's oyinbo 4u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van   2015-01-25, 23:09

Life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van   2015-01-25, 23:32

I love his attitude
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SHOCKING! Former Westlife singer, Mark Feehily now sells tea from a van
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: LATEST JOBS/RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: