Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:10 am

A United States-based political
strategy firm, AKPD Message and
Media, engaged by the opposition
All Progressives Congress to
improve its electoral fortunes is
still active, SUNDAY PUNCH has
learnt.
It was gathered in Abuja on Friday
that the Chicago-based firm has
been behind several of the party’s
campaign messages and strategy.
The firm is best known for its
leading role in President Barack
Obama’s presidential campaigns in
2008 and 2012.
AKPD Message and Media is known
to have worked with key
Democratic Party candidates
throughout the US.
It has also earned a reputation for
supporting leading populist
movements across the globe.
The APC had at the beginning of its
contract, stated that, “we shall
leverage on the firm’s skill,
experience and expertise
throughout the upcoming
campaign cycle.’’
According to the party, the
company’s track record could be
seen in political climate similar to
Nigeria’s, including Kenya, Tanzania
and Ghana.
It said the partnership with the firm
was an indication that the process
of change in Nigeria had already
begun and would not be stopped
A highly placed member of the APC,
who pleaded anonymity because
he was not authorised to speak to
the media, explained that the firm
is working behind the scene.
The source said, “They have been
doing their work; they were
involved in surveys and polls,
looking at areas of our strengths
and weaknesses, and advising on
measures to be taken to
consolidate on our gains.
“They are helping to guide our
campaigns to address our needs
and we are getting value for our
investments.”
When contacted, the National
Publicity Secretary of the APC, Lai
Mohammed, told SUNDAY PUNCH
that, “They (the firm) are political
consultants; they are still with us.
“I believe they will remain with us
till we win the elections. I don’t
think the contract is out.”
Meanwhile, the US Government has
said it is assisting the Federal
Government and the Independent
National Electoral Commission in
providing adequate security for the
February general elections.
The US stated that an American
election security expert had visited
Nigeria sometime in 2014.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xedyl
Senior
Senior


Sex : Male
Posts : 798
Location : mosho

PostSubject: Re: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 3:48 pm

Im sure they av dia own personal interest...if i may ask? Wat do they stand to gain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 3:59 pm

@xedyl wrote:
Im sure they av dia own personal interest...if i may ask? Wat do they stand to gain
Thier interest is to wipe away corruption and free us from our corrupt leaders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisniger
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 99
Location : Abuja

PostSubject: Re: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:32 pm

@eddyvic wrote:
@xedyl wrote:
Im sure they av dia own personal interest...if i may ask? Wat do they stand to gain
Thier interest is to wipe away corruption and free us from our corrupt leaders.

And you so blindly believed that Nigeria corruption was created during Mr Goodluck Gov.. or Top previous Gov..
No be this Naija we dey.. Dis too shall past and the same dirty Nigerian mouth will say ... Ha! Goodluck Gov better than whoever will take over.. Be it 2015 or 2019... TIME SHALL TELL! God Bless Nigeria


Last edited by chrisniger on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:36 am

@chrisniger wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@xedyl wrote:
Im sure they av dia own personal interest...if i may ask? Wat do they stand to gain
Thier interest is to wipe away corruption and free us from our corrupt leaders.

And you so blindly believed that Nigeria corruption was created during Mr Goodluck Gov.. or Top previous Gov..
No be this Naija we dey.. Dis too shall past and the same dirty Nigerian mouth will say ... Ha! Goodluck Gov better than whoever will take over.. Be it 2015 or 2019... TIME SHALL TELL! God Bless Nigeria

Am not saying corruption started in goodluck government but it rises from 10% to 80% .

He try his best but we want change.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur


Sex : male
Posts : 489
Location : Nasarawa state

PostSubject: Re: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:05 am

Speechles. Am suprise my gurus still post their own manufactured data
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
chrisniger
Novice
Novice


Sex : male
Posts : 99
Location : Abuja

PostSubject: Re: Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party   Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:56 am

@eddyvic wrote:
@chrisniger wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@xedyl wrote:
Im sure they av dia own personal interest...if i may ask? Wat do they stand to gain
Thier interest is to wipe away corruption and free us from our corrupt leaders.

And you so blindly believed that Nigeria corruption was created during Mr Goodluck Gov.. or Top previous Gov..
No be this Naija we dey.. Dis too shall past and the same dirty Nigerian mouth will say ... Ha! Goodluck Gov better than whoever will take over.. Be it 2015 or 2019... TIME SHALL TELL! God Bless Nigeria
 
Am not saying corruption started in goodluck government but it rises from 10% to 80% .

He try his best but we want change.....




80% Whatt???? Shocked Shocked Shocked hmmm Time shall tell!
Point to be NOTED: All this Arab country dont have anything against Nigerians Money laundry.. Wise UP NAIJA!... Naija Billions has been smuggled to dis Arabic countries in the Past wit D knowledge of few pple .. and will still do more again if given the opportunity.

God Bless My Country Nigeria.. The Country I Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Obama-linked US firm behind APC campaigns –Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: News-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.